Massaged by a Man for the First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Spanking and more for this student by his masseur.
997 words
4.54
11.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy_1968
Andy_1968
16 Followers

Massaged by a Man for the First Time Ch. 03

I had been seeing Michael for his massages for about twelve months now. Inevitably it would result in him fucking me. I also enjoyed giving him oral. Usually he would stand near my head, and I would turn my head to the side and see his inviting cock.

As I said before, he is about 7.5 inches hard and really thick. Deep-throating was a challenge -- but one I was up to. Sometimes, I'd strip off, and he would also. I'd get down on my knees and start sucking him. I enjoyed the feeling of him quickly getting hard in my mouth.

Anyway, onto the story. I remember one weekend I was feeling really horny, but I knew I wasn't able to see him that day. I had a big night planned with some friends and knew that when I'm hungover I'm always really up for some action. Especially if someone is doing it to me. So I booked a session with him for the following day at 10 am.

It ended up being a monster night, and I didn't wake until 9:45. Fuck. I quickly jumped in the shower and raced down to his place. I was about 30 minutes late, and I could tell he was frustrated but didn't explain too much.

As I was getting undressed, I said "I'm sorry -- it drives my mum crazy when I'm late -- she always tells me I would improve my behavior if I go over her knee when I stuff up."

This piqued his interest.

He asked me if I thought I deserved a spanking today. I had to admit, I had thought quite often about being spanked, but never really formalised the thought in my mind, as to how it might happen. By now, I was fully naked, and my penis was rock hard -- so perhaps I was keen on it. I said "Yes, I think it will do me good".

He explained that if he starts spanking, it won't finish until he decides, that it will hurt, but I won't have any lasting marks. I agreed to this, and he got a chair, which had a stiff back to it, but no sidearms and brought it over to the middle of the room. He kept his shorts on, took his shirt off, and sat down, and I lay over his knees.

My legs were fairly close together, and he put my penis between his legs -- it was a good thing as I reckon I would have ejaculated pretty quickly otherwise. He then started to spank me, fairly softly at first, then increased in force and tempo. Eventually it got to the point when I was wishing it would stop. My bottom was on fire, and he continued on.

He adjusted my position so that I was on more of an angle, so that my legs were spread wide apart. He started to spank the inside of my cheeks, when he spanked me on my anus I squealed but it was a delicious feeling. They say that a spanking doesn't start until you wish it stopped, and it certainly had started by now. By the time he had stopped I had lost my erection.

He slowly eased up, and instead of spanking me was gently rubbing my bottom. It was worth the pain for the emotional salve this provided.

He then got me to stand up, and head over to the massage table. It was a beautiful massage he started with a long back massage, allowing my bottom to cool down before starting to work on it. By the time he fucked me, it only took a few strokes of his cock hitting my prostate before I ejaculated.

I turned over, and he gave me a wonderful head massage, before working on my thighs and masturbating me again.

Instead of showering and heading off, this time we sat down and had a chat about what had happened.

He explained about kinks, and about impact play in particular, and how some people enjoy being the recipient. It just so happened that he was very much a 'top', and if I wanted to explore it further then we could.

I looked at my bottom in the mirror, and it had very much faded.

He explained that we could incorporate some discipline into any session in the future, that I just needed to let him know. He also explained how we could take it further, if I wished. He left the room for a few minutes and came back with some of his implements.

He showed me a leather strap that was split at the end. He explained that this was a tawse, and originated in Scotland. Apparently there it was used on either the hands, or the bare bottom. He told me he would be using it on my bottom, if it was to be used at all.

He also had a couple of canes -- one was longer and a little thicker than the other. He said the smaller one was the 'senior' cane, and the longer one the 'dragon' cane. We could progress to those as well.

We hadn't talked much until this point, after all these sessions. Usually I was a little coy after ejaculating and would have a quick shower and leave. So this was new ground.

I told him that I was keen in future to explore this further, that I would like to test my limits.

He asked me at this point how I often I masturbated. I'd never talked about this with anyone before, and for some reason, finally I didn't feel embarrassed about it. I explained that I did it 4-5 times a week, usually in the shower so as to not get caught.

So before I left for the day, he set me the challenge of keeping a journal of when I've masturbated.

More to come!

Andy_1968
Andy_1968
16 Followers