Massaged by a Man for the First Time Ch. 04

Story Info
I explore being spanked and caned by my masseur.
1.8k words
4.63
9.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy_1968
Andy_1968
16 Followers

Massaged by a man for the first time ch. 04

After my previous massage, where Michael spanked me long and hard, I was hooked on the idea of exploring it further.

I couldn't wait getting to the bathroom the next morning to masturbate in the shower -- I remember walking to the bathroom with a massive erection in my pyjamas -- hoping I wouldn't run into one of my siblings or parents. There was a good mirror there and I was a bit disappointed to see there was no marks.

This pattern continued the next few days -- masturbating either in the shower, or in front of the mirror watching myself -- counting down the days until my next massage. As instructed, I made sure I kept a tally in my little university diary. I put a 'm' in a circle against the day -- after 4 days in a row, I managed to abstain for a couple of days, knowing I would want to see Michael on the Saturday.

I made sure I didn't get too pissed on the Friday night, and phoned him on the Saturday morning

"Hi Michael, it's Andrew here. Wondering if you are free later this morning?"

"Yes -- I could see you at 11am. What would you like today?"

"A massage, and I've been thinking a lot about the cane. I'd really like to experience it properly."

"Ok -- we can chat about it when you come. Have you been keeping a diary of when you have been masturbating?"

"Yes -- I'll bring it with me".

"Good -- I'll see you at 11. We will probably spend 90 minutes or so together, so please allow for that"

By now I was fully hard -- I had to remember to breath! I wasn't sure why it would take so long, but I was along for the ride. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I was outside his about 10.45 -- so had to walk around the block a couple of times, to make sure I wasn't there early.

Finally, 11am arrived, and I knocked on the door. He greeted me warmly, and I went into the room with the massage table. On the table near the massage table, I could see the cane lying there, waiting.

He explained that he was going to start off with a spanking. With caning, there would normally be two options. The main difference would be the time between the warm up and the caning. The more severe canings would involve a greater gap between the warmup and the caning. It would mean that the caning would hurt more, and there would likely be marks which might last a week or so!

The lesser caning would be given shortly after the warmup -- the result being that the marks if any would only last a day or so.

Michael suggested we went for the more severe caning today -- so I know what I was really getting in for. He would use the lighter cane, the senior and not the dragon. And probably just 6 strokes. I would have marks -- and he wanted to know if that was going to be ok. My family hadn't seen me naked in years, so that wasn't likely to be a problem.

"Ok, Andrew, get undressed. I'll give you a good spanking. It'll be like last week, it will be nice and red all over. Then we will take a break. We will review your masturbation diary."

He kept his shirt and shorts on as I undressed. I could see his shorts tenting though. The straight-back chair was in the middle of the room, and he went and sat on it. I lay over him, my erection safely between his legs, and he gently rubbed my bottom. He also rubbed the small of my back, reminding me to relax. Only then did he start spanking me, slowly and methodically. He gradually picked up the tempo, and the force, and it got to the point where I was waiting for it to stop. He paused and adjusted my position again, so that my legs were spread apart, so that he could do the inside of my cheeks. A few well-placed strikes onto my anus had me squealing with delight.

He stopped, and we walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room. My bottom was certainly rosy red, but no bruising. Just really warm to touch. My penis was hardening again.

"Ok, let's make a cup of tea, then we will review your diary."

I followed him into the kitchen, I was still nude, and watched as he made us a cup of tea. We made small talk. My erection subsided at last. My first time being naked in a kitchen!

Back to the massage room, he brought another chair over next to his, and I got my diary out of my bag and sat on the chair next to him. I'd masturbated each of the next 4 days after I last saw him, each time in the shower. He now set me the goal of masturbating no more than once a week in the shower, and that the rest of the time I should do it in my bedroom. No more shame -- if someone walked in on my then so be it. And that I needed to 'own' it -- I had tissues in my room -- they were in every room in our house, so cleanup wasn't a problem. He gave me a bottle of Sorbolene moisturiser cream to take with me. I was to put that on my bedside table and use that to masturbate with. I had to admit, the idea of my parents and my brother and sister seeing it gave me a certain frisson.

Anyway, by now I was fully hard again, but my bottom was still pretty warm. I can see why he wanted me to put aside 90 minutes. We were in no rush. He told me we would start the massage. He took off his shirt and shorts, and was quickly naked. He was hardening, and I took his cock in my mouth. It was quickly rock hard, and I deep throated him as best as I could. I was getting pretty good at this by now, and I could sense how much he was enjoying it. He was close to climaxing, but pulled out of my mouth and got me to get on the table, face down.

I was so turned on by now. I hadn't had an orgasm in two days, and I knew the moment till my first caning was getting closer and closer. I wanted it all -- wanted to be caned, wanted to be fucked and wanted that delicious feeling of having my prostate stimulated.

I have to credit Michael. He was a champion at slowing things down. He started with a lovely scalp, upper back and shoulders massage. He spent much longer here than he normally did, and then moved down to my lower back. It was bliss, he must have spent 30-40 minutes massaging me at this point. Just when I thought he was getting to the fun bits, he stopped, and pronounced --"OK Andrew, it's time for your caning". I reached back and rubbed my bottom, it was no longer warm -- so I guess the time had come.

He got the cane off the table, and told me to lean over the massage table, towards the end, and to spread my legs about 18 inches apart. He said that there would be 6 strokes, about 30 seconds apart. I had to look straight ahead. I was hard as a rock.

He told me to breath and relax. I heard him 'whish' the cane through the air. That made it hard to relax. He got into position -- I could feel the cane lightly touching my bottom... I didn't have to wait long -- the sound of it going through the air, then the searing pain. He gave the small of my back a gently rub. I reached back and felt my bottom -- I could feel a ridge forming. I had stood up, and he gave me a gentle "Ok Andrew, bend back over, time for the next one, you are doing well"

I bent over, and sure enough the next one came quick enough. I stayed down, but the pain was searing. The third, fourth and fifth followed at about 30 second intervals. The pain was still immense, but I felt like I was managing it ok.

"Ok Andrew -- just the one to go -- this will be the hardest, but you can manage it. You are doing really well. "

I felt a few little taps, then BANG. It almost hurt as much as the first one, even though it was undoubtedly the hardest. I stood up then, I had lost most of my erection, but was dribbling loads of precum.

Michael was rock hard. He gave me a hug and held me tightly, my eyes were watering a little, but I felt super safe, and endorphins were flowing. We walked over to the mirror, and I could see my bottom was marked with 6 bright red stripes. I felt it, and the ridges were quite pronounced.

We had a chat about how I was feeling, and he suggested we finish the massage. I lay face down again. This time he started at my feet, and moved up my legs. He spread them wide and gently massaged my bottom. He used a different cream (one containing arnica) to put over my cane stripes, it was slowly cooling down, but those lines were bright red!

He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. I was still keen -- I wanted my prostate stimulated by his cock, but was wondering what the best position was given how sore my bottom was.

I lay on my back, moved down to the edge of the table, and put my legs over his shoulders. It didn't take long for either of us to come. I ejaculated so hard, it went over my left shoulder.

He got a wet cloth, wiped the spunk off, and gave me a lovely massage of my belly, thighs before masturbating me again.

We had another cup of tea, I was still nude, and stole a few glances in the mirror again at my striped bottom. By the time I left it had been two hours. I reluctantly put my clothes on and got the bus back home, with my bottle of 'wanking cream' he had given me. I put it next to my tissues on the bed side table, and no one made a comment about it.

It took about 10 days for the marks to disappear. They went from red to blue before disappearing. I knew I would be exploring this further.

Andy_1968
Andy_1968
16 Followers