Massaged by Amy, Again!

Story Info
A special visit to Sunny Spa.
2.7k words
4.55
12.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
143 Followers

I told you before about this massage parlor in my town. I enjoyed visiting there once a week, either early Sunday mornings, or on Wednesday evenings before they closed. Always was a good time, but I was getting increasingly attracted to the girl I saw there most often, Amy. Nine times out of ten, it was Amy, even she gave me her cell phone number so I could call before I arrived, and she could be sure to see me. I tip well, I'm polite, why wouldn't she want me to visit her only?

Sometimes, she would let me tuck my fingers inside the waistband of her yoga pants. Other times, she'd let me go under her shirt, but not her bra, and cup her big boobs. There were times even, that she would climb on the table, kind of laying beside me, and talk dirty into my ear while jerking me off. A few times I would smell her neck as she did this, and once, just once, I kissed her neck. She pulled away from that, and I didn't get the dirty talk experience for a long time after that.

This place was strict in that way, I knew that I was already getting the maximum that would ever happen there. But last Friday, I found out I was wrong. I escaped from work early, because my dad was coming to visit, sometime just after dinner. I had had meetings all week, and didn't get a chance to visit Amy Wednesday, and because my dad was visiting, I would miss Sunday morning as well. My addiction got the better of me, and I left the plant instead of taking lunch. So, I arrived at the massage parlor around one in the afternoon.

Amy was surprised to see me, as I hadn't called ahead, and it was not a usual time for me to visit. But of course, she was happy to see me, and gave me a hug as usual. I undressed in the room. Lately, she had stopped leaving the room while I undressed. Maybe for the past month, she would just stay there, chatting with me as I undressed. For me this was very hot, I enjoyed undressing in front of her, as I pulled my underwear down and then stood up, I'd shake my cock, so it bobbed around for her to see.

Despite the parlor's rules, and Amy's strict adherence to them, she was not asexual. Every time I got a massage from her, every time my fingers roamed onto the crotch of her yoga pants, I could feel she was excited. I felt the heat, and the moisture, of her pussy. I had traced the outlines of her lips and hole and clit so many times I could probably draw a picture, despite never having seen it. It aroused me tremendously every time I felt that heat and moisture. Maybe she got this way for every visitor she jerked off, but in the moment, I felt like she was my girlfriend, and she was getting wet thinking about my cock going inside her.

As Amy started the massage, I already was getting a little hard. She gave such a great hard massage, that sometimes I asked her to keep the massage going, even when it was clearly time for the ending. This time, she was only ten minutes into the massage when she reached between my legs and started soft touching my balls. I got hard, and she reached under my belly to stroke the length of my dick.

I arched my butt up in the air, and she continued stroking my now rock-hard penis with one hand and ran the fingers of her other hand along my crack and then my butt hole. Amy definitely enjoyed butt play. I told you before about how she fingered my butt, and now after some months, she was putting two fingers inside sometimes, and really fucking me. I'm not a gay, but I'm certainly into getting my butthole fingered. As she entered my ass with her fingers, my cock pulsed, getting hard to maximum.

He milked my cock, and fingered my butt, and after a few minutes, I was getting near cumming. She pulled out of my rear, and tapped my butt, "turn over now, Vlad," she went to the little table to oil up her hands. I rolled over, and my cock flopped onto my belly. "So strong penis, Vlad," Amy always made it a point to say my name in every sentence. It was very very hot when she did this, like she was making a point of directing everything she said to my soul. She stroked me slowly, by this time she knew all my buttons to push. I really enjoyed when she ran her palm along the frenulum, and when she squeezed the huge spongy head. She would use her other hand, squeezing my balls individually, stroking every inch of them in her little fingers.

Sometimes she would get her face so close, so so close, that I could feel her breath on my penis. Each time, I would get very hard thinking that this time she would open her mouth and lick or kiss. But every time it didn't happen. Rules are rules. Many times, as I touched her butt and her pussy through her yoga pants, I'd imagine if she would take these off and let me look, let me sniff, let me lick. If she only knew that a few seconds of licking and sniffing would make me cum, she might like to save the extra effort of jerking me off for an hour.

Well, this time, she did something I'd hoped for every time. She faced toward my cock, still stroking it and playing with my balls. But she lifted one leg up and over my chest and face, and straddled me, her butt pointed right at my face! Now I couldn't see what she was doing with my cock, but I felt her breath on it, up and down the shaft, over the hole at the tip. Never touching, but so so close. And there was her rear, in my face! I wasn't sure if this was a change in our rules or what, but who am I to be timid? I reached up to her hips and pulled her butt toward me. With our dramatic 2-foot height difference, certainly we weren't going to 69 or anything, but I already knew this wasn't on the menu here.

As I pulled her butt to my face, she didn't resist at all. In fact, she pushed onto my face, grinding her crack right onto my mouth! A fantasy I'd had for five months, now a reality. I could feel the heat of her vagina, I could even feel the moisture on my face. Then I sniffed. I did it in a way that she could definitely hear. I sniffed at her slit, and I almost came. I always love the smell of a pussy, every smell you can imagine, strong, light, sweet, flowery, fishy, I like to lick and sniff, and she was pushing her puffy pussy right into my face!

Now, eating a pussy through yoga pants and panties isn't really a thing, but I tried. She was face sitting me, and I'm sniffing her holes, and I'm licking at the outlines of her privates. My hands went to the waistband of her pants, and I tucked a finger of each hand under the elastic, to see if she might protest. Nothing, except she pushed her butt harder onto my mouth and nose. I had never, not even once, mentioned to her that face sitting and licking and sniffing was my number one fetish, but here she was, face sitting me and letting me lick and sniff at her crotch like a dog.

She kept jerking me off, slowly stroking up and down the length, fondling my balls, and reaching down into my crack to finger my butt. Alternating between these, and even pulling on my pubic hair, rubbing her open palm over my abs, touching the dimple spot behind where the leg bones connect on the hips, she knew how to press all the buttons at once.

I could feel her now gyrating her butt on my face, sometimes in a circle, sometimes up and down, but always putting pressure. Her pussy got wetter and hotter with each stroke; I could now taste her juices. Through panties, through yoga pants, she was leaking all over my face now. As I said before, the place has rules, and I had been coming her so long and so many times that this was way outside the norm, and I wasn't sure how far I could go. I had a really good thing going here, and I didn't want to ruin it, so I let her continue taking the lead. She paused in touching my cock, and sat up, erect, with her butt and pussy right on my face, all her weight resting on my now. She rode me face like a horse, and she came in my mouth. It was warm, it was wet, and it was a lot. It was like she peed on me. She made these cute little moans as she approached her cum, and she didn't stop riding even after. This was ten minutes, she rode me, leaking a little, then a lot, then riding more. If each time she paused was an orgasm, I counted five.

Then she lifted her butt away from my face, tossed her leg back over me, and turned around. Now, she was facing me, and straddling me with her butt pointed toward my penis. She pushed her crotch onto my cock, and rode my rod, with her clothes on, and her juicy mess in her crotch lubing me up. She looked me right in the eyes, and smiled, a huge, huge smile. With her hands, she stroked my pecs, she stroked my face, she stroked my ears, she fingered my axilla, she squeezed my nipples. But all the while, she rode my cock.

This was amazing. I had thought about her letting me touch her in this way for a long time, basically every time I visited. I don't know what changed today that made her get so hot for me, but I enjoyed it. She rode me, and I watched her face as she came twice more, and then finally, I felt my sperms getting ready to pop out.

Amy rode me harder now, maybe she could feel my cock tensing up. She pressed her moist hot crotch against my penis, and on the upstroke, when my skin was pulled super tight away from my body, she stopped moving, just pressing her weight on my rod. And I came. I came and I came, shooting a load right up my chest, and even hitting my chin. Many many pulses, my cum shot my chest and belly with streaks of white, and then the last ones were all over her yoga pants. She moved up, so her face was right up to mine.

I had gotten a little goodbye kiss from her many times before, but never anything longer than a peck. Now, she went in for it. She kissed me first a long lips-only kiss, then, she opened her mouth over my lips, and tongued mine open. I reciprocated, French kissing my Amy, deep into her little mouth, and wrestling her little tongue into submission. I felt her breath, I could taste her saliva, I looked her right in the eyes and she returned the stare.

She laid right on my chest, right in the cummy mess she had stroked out of me. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close to me, as I deeply kissed my Amy. My cock was still hard as a missile, and I poked it against her butt and her pussy, through her clothes. Each time my tip touched her body, I felt her gasp, I felt her inhale my breath as we kissed. I poked and poked, trying to push inside her, even through these two barriers. She pulled away from my mouth and pushed her cunt against my dick head. Of course, I wasn't going to go inside her, through these clothes, but she pushed.

I felt like I was inside her lips, and I could feel the extreme heat of her wet humid crotch. It was no more than five minutes since I sprayed my chest with cum, but as I felt the push of her body and the heat and the moisture, and the puffy lips of her pussy trying to engulf my head, I came on her. I came on Amy's pussy. She rammed against it, trying to force it inside her.

She collapsed again onto my chest and kissed me deeply again. Then, she climbed off the table. She stared right at me, in my eyes. "You so strong!" You cum twice for Amy!"

That was hot. I always enjoyed chatting with her, I enjoyed her dirty talk and expressions, but after what just happened, it was even more. She asked me, as always, "hot towel?" Well, this time I surely needed a hot towel, I was a complete mess. And she was too, but that didn't stop her from leaving to get that towel. My cum was still all over her shirt, and in her crotch too, and there she went, out into the hallway and to the towel heater. I heard her talking to the other girl, and they giggled, and I could hear high pitched squealing too. They both came in, Amy with the towel, the other girl, who I hadn't met before, with a cold water. The new girl looked right at my half hard cock and giggled.

"So strong your penis, Vlad," she said, and reached for it. As Amy cleaned my chest with the warm moist towel, this new girl touched my cock. She traced her little fingers over the shape of my big penis head, and then pushed on the frenulum. It twitched, and I felt the blood starting to fill it again. I'm almost fifty, and despite being in perfect health, perfect shape, and super sexually active, after cumming twice in a half hour, there should have been no way my dick would be getting hard again already. But there it was, rising to greet my new friend. "I CeCe, happy to meet you Vlad," she looked me right in the eye, and smiled ear to ear.

It was clearly already time expired, so I wasn't sure what was going on. The normal lines were already crossed, Amy had orgasmed many times on my face, on my cock, had my sperm all over her clothes, and even kissed me like my wife kisses me. Now this new girl was stroking me? As I mentioned before, I tip well, and I am certainly a regular, but this was far far beyond what I'd expect at this place. The other place I visit a few towns over, of course that's a full-service place and there's very little off limits there, but here, there were always firm limits, and they were all broken through. I was almost wondering if I was about to get fucked for real by these two.

But no, she just played with my dick as Amy cleaned me up, and then I knew it was time. I sat up and started getting dressed. "You like CeCe?" Amy asked me, after CeCe left the room.

"Yes, she's cute for sure," I replied.

"Next time you call CeCe will massage with me, ok?"

"Hah ok that's perfect, Amy," I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to talk about what all just happened. My cum was still on her shirt, and the mark on her black yoga pants was obvious. I hoped she would undress and change in front of me, but again, no.

I finished getting dressed, and she approached me for a hug. As I threw my arms around her, she stood on her tip toes, and I bent down to kiss her. I wasn't sure if I'd get the usual lips peck, or if she'd let me inside her little mouth. I got the peck. I left and got in my car, and I kind of spaced out, sitting there kind of replaying the whole thing in my head. Can't wait for next week!

vladm
vladm
143 Followers