Massaged by Lily

Story Info
Another massage at Sunny Spa, with a different girl.
2.8k words
4.33
26.3k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

Those of you who read about my visit to Amy last week will enjoy this second visit. This massage spa was new in town, maybe a few months. I visited last week, and got a great massage and fun with Amy. Today, I went back, mostly to explore if there were other girls, if there were other options, and I guess I was too lazy to drive down to my more frequented places. Is a bad thing when one has an addiction AND a good spa opens in home town.

So, as my usual, I go over there on Sunday morning, at opening, 0900. I really don't like the front of this place, it's right on a main road with an extremely popular convenience store a block away. The front has steps up to the door, and parking is extremely limited, and not very discreet. I got there at 0900, and parked around the side. There was another car there, unlike last time, so I was hoping I wasn't going to need to wait.

On entering, the bell went off, and instantly she appeared. It wasn't Amy, but a different lady. She was same build as Amy, say 5 foot 3, a little curvy in the middle, maybe B cup on top. I was glad to see no mask, that was a big turnoff last time. She had your usual outfit, a loose fitting t-shirt and yogapants. She filled these pants well. A hearty greeting, with a hug, and a smile.

"You want hour?"

"Let's make it 90 minutes, da?" I rarely go for the 60 anymore. You never know if their massage will last say 50 minutes, and you're left with just ten minutes for popping. When I was in my 20s, this might not be an issue, but in my late 40s, there's no such thing as a handjob for ten minutes. After last week with Amy, I was not sure if the no BBBJ or FS was her rules or the mamasan's rules, so I was again poking around in the dark. At least I was sure from last week that HJ and OTC/UTC was a thing here.

She giggled at this, and led me to the room. It was the same one from last week. Small table with a lamp, nice massage table in the middle, quiet stereotypical oriental music playing, some kind of lavender incense. She took my $, and left to make me change. I stepped out of my sandals, pulled my shirt off and neatly folded it on the stool, and then shucked my shorts and folded these neatly too. I laid my glasses on the little table, and placed the proposed tip under them. A fifty, a twenty, and a ten, which would be augmented by the ten she was bringing me as my change. When she returned, I made gesture to the tip, and she added the ten she returned with to it.

I was seated on the table, legs apart, cock and balls out in the open. When I first started mongering thirty years ago, this for me was one of the biggest excitements. Sitting in a semi-public place, with a stranger, and completely naked. I was and am proud of my body and my physique, earned from decades of lifting, football, track, and the Army, and I enjoy females to see it.

I held out my hand to her, and introduced myself, "I'm Vlad, it is nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"Ah, I 'Leelee'," she said, taking my hand into hers, "I like to meet you Blad."

"You're very cute, Lily," I let go of her hand, as she giggled again and blushed.

She placed the ten with the others, and I assume she counted in her head what was laying there. In any place where the menu consists of items other than massage, the preplaced tip is a sure way to make it clear exactly what you are there for. She motioned for me to lay on my belly, and I did, placing my face into the ring, and positioning my arms above my head.

"You like hard or soft?"

"Lily I like hard please."

"You tell me if I go too hard ok?"

"There's nothing you can do that would be too much for me, thank you Lily, I will enjoy."

She moved around to my head, and reached over it, to my back. She moved her hands up and down the big muscles along my spine, and reached right to my butt. As she extended, she laid her boobs right on my head. Her thighs were right where my fingers were, and I took this as the time to get things rolling. I touched the outsides of her thighs with my fingers, first lightly, innocently, then when she didn't skip a beat, I went full palm on her legs.

She got into my traps and rhomboids, she had a good strength, I'd say a 7 or 8 for a female. As she massaged me, I played on her thighs. These were soft, and filled the yogapants. I moved my hands to her rear, and this was a great rear indeed. Full, round, and it squeezed at just the right way under my hands. Again, she never slowed even once. This was a quick "game".

She moved to my left side, and worked my upper and lower back. Again, nice technique, no deep tissue, no nerve stroking, but good touching of individual muscles. I get entertained observing different providers' technique. Some have no training or experience, some seem like the do have training and experience, but are just bad at it. Then you have the pros. Ones who have training and experience, and they touch your skin and nerves and bones and muscles in magical ways. They sense when you pull back, when you tense or loosen, when you moan or groan. Lily was one of these latter, she did not have an aggressive massage technique, but she definitely knew the buttons to push.

After massaging the left side of my back for five minutes, her hand wandered into my crack. Legit masseuses at legit places do this too, but the time they linger, the distance they roam, all these are clear indicators of what the next hour will be like. She lingered, she went all the way down too. She just grazed the back of my balls with the back of her fingers, and one finger lightly touched my butt hole. I was a bit self-conscious for a second, as I hadn't trimmed my hair on my hole or between my legs. As a longtime monger, I pride myself on having impeccable hygiene and grooming, for the girls, and this reminded me I wasn't exactly perfect, this time. As she did this ball graze and hole tap, I moaned a little, and opened my legs, letting her know I'm in.

She stopped, and moved to the other side. She continued massaging my right side, upper back, lower back, down to my butt. She really got into the connective tissue at the top of my butt, I guess she sensed I had some tension there. It was really good, she even got the knuckles of her thumb into the space on either side of the muscles where the tendons connect, and stimulated those nerves. I was getting a little erect from this now.

Lily continued again for five minutes, then reached between my cheeks. She again grazed my balls, tapped on my asshole, and then I felt her move, leaning toward my ear. She whispered in my ear, while cupping my balls, "time now?"

Now, I enjoy all kinds of massages, with all kinds of pacing. I've had full on massages that appeared to be only legitimate, but at the very end she buried my cock in her mouth. I had shitty oil wipes for thirty seconds, with FS inside of the first ten minutes. This pacing today, I enjoy this very much. She did a great massage, we played the game of signals, I touch her, she touch me, and she gets right to business. I nodded, and said "yes, please Lily, your hands are so good." I lifted my butt up, and she got both hands now, one behind my balls, cupping them, and the other milking my shaft. Damn, this girl gets right to it!

I enjoy milking, but for me I can never cum this way. When she stepped away to get oil, I flipped. She turned back around, and had that "oh my!" look. She was staring right at my girthy cock, cut, average length, but fat. And a big head too. She got both hands on it, and started playing. Her handjob was nice, a good medium pace, and she made good use of both hands. One hand would jerk my shaft, while the other rolled around on the mushroom head. Then that hand went over my balls. She rolled each ball individually, then cupped the whole sack. She even pulled on the skin, and squeezed the balls a little. Hot.

Once in a while as she's tugging, her second hand roams down to my butt hole. Butt play with providers is hit or miss. For obvious reasons. They may not like it at all to begin with, and for mongers, providers have no idea if you are into it or you will have a fit over it. Plus, the cleanliness thing, I can imagine for a provider, reaching down there and getting a muddy finger isn't fun. But, I make sure I'm clean. I guess the rule is the first say 3 or 4 inches better be clean, and of course the rim too. If you want this kind of play, at least be considerate of your partner.

She keeps going back to my hole, so I know she's interested. I almost completely forgot about my own OTC/UTC roaming. I rubbed her butt, and slid my hand up and down her crack. I felt in between her legs, and it was already hot and moist. I was in no position to try UTC, so I just rubbed her slit on top of her clothes. She pushed her mound back against my hand, and opened her legs a bit, signalling this was all ok with her.

She kept jerking, rubbing, poking, while I did the same with her pussy. I could feel her lips, and her clit, even through the yogapants and panties. This is definitely a pussy I would enjoy licking, I love thick meaty lips. I still didn't know how far Lily might go, so I kept up the exploring.

Lily put her finger right on my anus now, and wiggled it, trying to get inside. She looked at me, and asked, "is ok?" I nodded, and gripped her pussy harder, pushing my thumb into the gap where her hole would be.

She pushed her finger inside me. I don't always enjoy this, but she had be good and fired up, and the thrill of a complete stranger fingering me really got me hard. She had a perfect little finger, too. Just the right length to hit the spot. She pushed, and poked, I could feel her arm putting power behind it. All the while, Lily tugged and rubbed all over my shaft and head.

For me, butt play actually edges me. For some, it brings an instant pop. But no, for me I edge like a motherfucker when there's a finger or toy inside. She didn't know this, but after a minute or two I think she got the idea. She kept jerking, and rubbing, and fingering, and I kept squirming under her and moaning.

She did something next that was not always common with providers, especially the first time. She moved her head up to mine, nuzzled her face against my face and my neck. She was close enough that I could smell her perfume, a lavender. Some providers don't ever want your mouth on them, some will let you, but never on their neck or ears or lips. She kept her mouth at a distance, near my own ears, but she didn't shy away when I nibbled at her ears. I kept fingering her labia and clit through her pants, occasionally straying up to the waistband. She never gave way, so I stopped trying. Sometimes you don't get their pants off.

Lily started talking really dirty, into my ear. "You so big, you so strong, oh your penis so powerful," all the normal things they say, but then she reached behind, and grabbed my hand that was playing with her pussy, and she moved it up to where her asshole is. "You push here, lah?" Hah she wanted me to play with her butt hole through her pants! The universe is amazing and surprising in all its ways.

So I played with her rear, and she returned down to my cock. I was hoping she might be up for BBBJ, but the closest she got was I could feel her breath on my head, she was probably three inches away. I kept thrusting up, but she never opened up.

Then, Lily climbed up on the table, and sat between my legs. I hate this move. It puts all her goodies out of playing reach, and really makes the focus only on the handjob. I enjoy roaming and OTC/UTC, it gets me to the finish line twice as fast always. In this position, she got two fingers into my rear, and really played around with my hole as she jerked me off. I hated to tell her that this literally was never going to work, I was enjoying the edging anyway.

After ten minutes of this, we were nearing the one hour mark. She climbed back down, and moved to my right side. Never stopping the handjob, but she moved now to oiling up my mushroom tip and rubbing it. Sometimes I loved this, sometimes I hated it. This was a love time. I reached between her legs, and started really rubbing her slit. It was now very hot and very wet, I felt actual liquid now, and could hear squishing noises.

Lily went to town now on my head and shaft, took her finger out of my butt and went full on with the handjob. I was rubbing her whole pussy now, and she was riding my big fingers. She threw her head back, and squeezed her thighs together, but no sound. Hot. It was really soaked now too.

As I felt the wetness, and she released her thigh-grip on my hand, I felt my own cum approaching. It was still 30 more minutes, but it was time for me. I bucked up my hips, groaned, gripped her slit hard, and shot my load. One spurt hit Lily right on her nose, and the rest slimed her hands. "Ohhh good boy!" she said, as if she knew this was one of my favorite provider phrases.

She scooped up my load, and touched it to her tongue! OMG if I knew she wanted it I could have given it to her from the source! She went to get the wipes, all along praising me, talking to me in her sweet sweet voice.

As she cleaned up, she lovingly caressed my shrinking cock, running her little finger around the corona, and between my balls and my leg. She stroked my pubic hair too, like she was combing it with her fingers. She again moved up to my neck, laying her weight on my chest and touching her ear to my mouth.

Lily stood up, "Vlad, you want shower?"

"Only if you'll join me," I can't be faulted for continuing to try. Is a monger's oath.

"Aha no this time, sweety," I don't know if she was genuinely leaving the door open or not, but of course I would be trying again, next time. "you want massage legs?"

"No thank you, Lily, I should be going."

She gave me my glasses, and I pointed to the bills underneath, "those are for you, Lily, I thank you."

She giggled, and collected her tip. "You so good, you so good," she smiled and hugged me.

I hate to cut a session short, but for me there was really nothing else, I figured there was no BBBJ or FS, and no 69 or UTC, so really what was left. I got dressed, and she offered me an icy water.

Again she hugged me at the door, "You coming-ah back soon, lah?"

"Oh yes, Lily, I will be back for you again soon!"

As I returned to my car, I recounted the mission. This was now two different girls, both gave HJ, both allowed OTC. Definitely a great spa, but I hate that it's here in my town, it was too too easy. Hopefully I can keep myself under control. Even when you have money, mongering can get expensive quick, especially when you get addicted hard.

vladm
vladm
149 Followers