Massaged by Nancy

Story Info
More fun at Sunny Spa, this time so many rules are broken!
3k words
4.59
17.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

I had been out of town for two weeks, and missed my regular Sunday morning massages at Sunny Spa. Of course, on my trip, I got massage, in a strange town from a strange girl, and I enjoyed these three massages very much. But I always miss Amy at Sunny Spa. She treats me like she is my girlfriend, of course I know this is an act she puts on for maybe tens or a hundred other guys. But I enjoy it nonetheless, and I have a great time always. I got back Tuesday morning, and by the time I unwound, it was already 2 in the afternoon. I felt like getting a good massage and spending some time with my Amy, so I drove over to the Sunny Spa.

On arriving, I saw the one girl I don't like, Kim, sitting on the couch watching television in the greeting area. I hoped she wouldn't massage me. I had her once, and it was not a good massage, and not a happy ending either. She's cute, and I hoped there would be something, but she is really just not very good at it. She stayed on the couch and I greeted her, happy she didn't pop up to take me to the room. A girl came out from the room they hang out in, one I hadn't seen before.

She was smiling, and introduced herself, Nancy. She actually could be a sister to Amy, she had a similar appearance, height, weight, build. She was probably my age, late 40s, around 5-5, maybe 150lbs, long black hair made up in a ponytail, cute round face, and say C cup naturals. She had a belly, bigger say than Amy's, and she had that flat butt that's so common in the hobby. She led me back to a room I hadn't been in for months, the one I don't like so much. But it's ok, just a weird layout. I gave her the house fee, 90$ for the hour and a half, and she left. I undressed and got up on the table, laid face down to wait for Nancy.

She knocked on returning, something I don't see as often as I used to. As she walked around the table, I lifted my head and offered my hand, introducing myself since I forgot to earlier. She blushed, and giggled. I assumed she had been briefed by someone, maybe Kim, maybe Amy. At least I had a sense that it wouldn't be like breaking in a new girl.

I was sort of put out that I wouldn't be seeing Amy. I never fall for these massage girls, but I do have a soft spot for cute ones that were friendly and were into their work. I have kissed Amy on the mouth even, and she let me French kiss her twice too. Both of these aren't things I do often with these girls, and it's rare they ever let this happen either, but Amy is for sure a pleaser. But, as always in the hobby, we have to be prepared to see someone new; for many of us, the entire game is in playing with a new player.

She started in the normal position, leaning over my head, sliding her hands down my spine to my butt. As she did, I touched her thighs lightly, and as she didn't resist, I moved around to her rear. She wore really soft yogapants, the kind I like to touch. She continued with the massage, working mostly on my traps and lats and rhomboids, these are obvious to any masseuse to be the places I always need work. I am very muscular, from my past in football and the Army, but as I'm now closing in on 50, and my work puts me walking around in the plant on concrete all day for 12 hours or more, these muscles get beat up from the pounding of the hard surface. She worked the muscles well, already halfway in I was ready to give her a 5 out of 5 for the massage alone.

In this place, they have taken to doing say half the massage with no oil. I like this, as it makes for like two separate massages, one working the muscles, the other working out the toxins. As she got to the oil part, she moved back to the position at my head. I again reached around to her butt, and started squeezing her cheeks. She never protested, and as she worked one side of my back, she moved to that side a bit, placing her crotch right where my right hand was. She mushed her crotch into my open hand, and I started stroking her pussy. I could feel the outline of her privates, she was bare, or at least didn't have a bush, but the marked thing I noticed was that her vulva was thick. It was a big cushion on her pubic bone, and her outer and inner lips and clit were all really meaty. I got hard as a rock instantly.

Nancy's crotch was hot, and I could feel some moisture too. For me, I enjoy a meaty pussy, and even more I like when an older masseuse is hot and moist. She moved down to my legs, and started working out my butt, then my thighs, calves, and to my feet. I know this came directly from Amy; not every masseuse knows to spend as much time on the feet as Nancy was doing now, but Amy had learned from so many sessions that I enjoy a hard stroking on the arches of my feet. Again, all those miles on concrete rip the fascia to pieces, and it takes a good hard massage to get them feeling right again.

After a full workout on my right leg, and left leg, I knew it was soft touch time! She lightly ran her finger up the inside part of my leg, from my heel to my knee, then up my thigh. As Nancy got close to my crotch, I spread wider for her to have all the access she wanted. She cupped my balls, and started to squeeze at my sack. I really love a firm rubdown on my balls, and I know these massage girls don't see a pair this big all the time, maybe they enjoy playing with them as much as I enjoy them doing it. Probably not though.

She kept playing with my balls, and then she tapped at my asshole with her thumb, and I pushed back at her to signal I am down with this kind of playing. Of course if she had been given my dossier by Amy, she already knew I like my butthole played with. She just played at the opening, pushing a little, running a circle around the rim, and pushing on my perineum. She squeezed hard on my balls, and then released. She spanked me a little on my butt, and then told me to turn over. Normally here, they wipe you down with the hot wet towel before the flip, but maybe she missed that step.

I flipped, and my cock flopped. I was so hard from playing with her meaty cunt earlier, and her ball play just now, I was standing at full erection for her to see. She stood next to me, and really took in the sight. My chest is built, my abs are defined, my thighs are defined, and my cock is say average length but top 1% in girth, and the head is a big purple spongy monster. I can't imagine in her line of work she hasn't seen this before, but she definitely was staring. "Strong penis, strong strong so strong!" she said, and I flexed my cock up and down for her amusement.

Nancy giggled at this action, and she asked me something not all masseuses ask, if I wanted oil or not. I guess they always assume we want it, but for me, I usually prefer no oil when I get jerked off. Just a soft hand. So she started playing with me, no oil, playing with my balls, sliding a finger down to my butthole but not inside, and stroking the length with her palm. The girth was too much for her hands, but for me, I enjoy the open palm, especially when these Chinese girls have this magical amazing soft skin. Sometimes it feels like a pussy, and this was one of those times.

I used my hand to go in on her crotch again. I wanted that big thick pussy in my hand while she jerked me off. I could just imagine how hot that thing might look, if she would let me see. As I've said before, this place is HE only, there is no such thing really as any nudity from the ladies, and no sexual activity at all, except of course this kind of manual play. I didn't even think about it anymore here, as I knew it was strictly against the policy.

But then Nancy surprised me. As I was playing with her meaty vulva, she stopped jerking me off and she tucked her fingers into the waistband of those yogapants. She looked me right in the eye, and she mimed a kiss to me! She slid her yogapants down, all the way to the ground. She had no panties on, and I got a full view of her entire lower half! She turned to me, so I could look right at her pussy, and sure enough it was a big one. A little stubble on the top, and then this big fucking clit and big lips. She grabbed me hand again and shoved it into her crotch, and then went back to jerking me off. Wow this Nancy was an expert! And naughty!

As she jerked me off and I played with her, she got really wet. Older ladies like her don't usually get this wet, all my fingers were slimy. Then Nancy did something that really was awesome. She let go of my cock, and she bent down, pulled her yogapants off her ankles, and picked them up. She arranged them so the crotch was exposed, and she put it over my face, like you might do if you were going to murder someone. Her crotch smell almost made me cum. The normal massage place smells, the incense, oils, perfumes, soaps, but then also her pussy smell, some pee, sweat, and she held it there for almost a full minute. Then she took it away and tossed it on the chair, and then pointed at her slit, then at my face.

She was offering me to eat her out? Not at this place, no way. I nodded, and she tossed her leg up over my body, and climbed up. She sat on my face, in the 69 position, and mounted me. She went back to jerking me off, and I took this opportunity with full vigor. I slid my tongue up and down between her inner and outer lips, then inside the inner lips, up to her clit, around the hood, inside the hood, back down to her hole, and then all around these again. I was in heaven. I think I told you all that pussylicking is my favorite, I think even when I go to FS (full service) places, I prefer to spend the whole time in 69 and not even fuck them. Not that I don't like fucking, don't get me wrong, but I love to lick pussies.

As I'm licking her, and she's very very quietly mewling, I could feel her breath on my cock. Her mouth must be within an inch of my penis head. She's jerking me off, I'm licking her meaty pussy, and now her mouth is so so close to my cock. Would she blow me? Before I could find out, she lifted her body up, so now she was straddling my face and pushing her pussy into me with her body weight. I could feel her riding me, her legs occasionally tensing up, like she was getting edged. Some ladies can be edged, some just cum, and this Nancy was an edger. I kept edging her, each time I could tell she got super close, and I backed off, moving from her clit to lips to hole, from high intensity to lower.

She kept riding me, and then she moved up in a way that now her anus was right where I was trying to lick. No enemy of rimming, I went right in. Her butthole was not bleached, that's for sure, I could even say she's a lazy wiper. I could taste the bitterness of her dirty hole, all around the outside, and I cleaned every millimeter. I rimmed her, and I kissed her anus, I pushed my tongue inside. I love the feeling on my tongue of that super smooth inner skin, and the bitter taste of that skin that normally is inside her body and sometimes opens up to let her poo out. I licked and licked, rimming her asshole and even sucking on it. She rode my face, and my chin was getting soaked in her pussy juices.

She slid back again, mounting my mouth with her meaty pussy. I kept eating her out, and she returned down to my cock. After playing with it a minute or so, she again put her mouth very close, as I could feel her breath again. I could even feel it each time she exhaled while mewling. Then she kissed it. Nancy kissed my cockhead, right on the opening. Not sure how I didn't cum instantly, but as she took her lips away, I really went in on her privates. I stuck my tongue deep inside her hole, and I poked a finger around her asshole. I used a finger from each hand to open her butthole up, and I licked from her pussy hole to her open asshole and back again. She returned her mouth to my cock, but this time, her mouth was open. She carefully slide her lips over my huge cock head, and I felt the entire head go inside her. She pressed her tongue against the coronal ridge, and I felt the roof of her mouth over my frenulum. As my tongue was inside her asshole, and her mouth was over my cock, I shot my load inside her throat. I came and came, even for me it felt like much much more than my usual. She never flinched or tried to back away, she kept her mouth over my head and sucked my cum out.

She mashed her cunt on my face, and I guess she finally let loose, I felt her pussy drip so much juice, and she pressed all her body weight down on me, as my mouth and lips and tongue got mashed into her lips and hole and clit. Nancy quickly jumped down off me. She looked me right in the eye, and winked. As she did this, she grabbed her pussy, and she bent down toward my face. Her face now an inch from mine, our eyes staring directly through each other, out mouths a half inch apart, she made the last movement, and kissed me! I could even taste my cum in her mouth, and as she kissed me, with her tongue, she pulled away, opened her mouth wide to show me the cum inside, and she swallowed it. Like a fucking porn star! Wow this lady was hot!

She moved away now, grabbed her yogapants and slipped them on. She said "hot towel", and left the room quickly. I laid there, amazed at what had happened. Not that this had never happened to me before, but it never ever happened to me here. I had just met her an hour ago too. She returned, with the hot towel, and started to wipe my cock, balls, belly, and then flipped it to the other side and wiped my face. The whole time she was staring right into my eyes. Some people have a problem with this kind of eye contact, but for me, it is fucking hot. I started to get hard again already.

I thanked Nancy, and she thanked me too. I can't be sure if these events were because she's new, or the policy changed here, or because Amy wasn't here to enforce, or whatever, but wow this was the best massage I ever got here, and certainly the most surprising massage I've gotten in a long long time.

I don't normally do this either, I have a set amount I tip every time, so there's no establishment of a menu type thing, but this time I gave her extra. She maybe hadn't been informed by Amy how I normally tip, and she was already giddy over the normal tip I handed her, and was extra giddy over the extra bills.

She led me out to the lobby, and fetched me a cold water. She made it a point then to interrupt me saying goodbye to Kim, by handing me the water and then giving me an open mouth kiss. She put her arm around me, and sucked on my mouth, ramming her tongue inside and licking inside like she was eating a pussy. I looked at her eyes, and they weren't pointed at me, but right at Kim, as if some kind of dominance or turf establishing thing. I totally love this girl!

After saying goodbye, and making my way out to my car, I just sat there. Normally after massage I spend a minute or two reviewing the events in my mind, before I drive away, back to the normal world. I was there for twenty minutes. The whole thing replayed in my head, like it was a dream. It was of course established that I would be back in a week as usual, but after today, I might have to make an extra trip, maybe tomorrow!

vladm
vladm
149 Followers