Massaging a Muscleman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after I cleared the time-slot with Linda that Brad wanted, I texted him:

"Hey Brad, I set up the time you wanted right after your workout today. That is, if you are still interested."

"That's great Tom! I'm still very interested and so happy you were able to accommodate me."

"BTW Brad, you forgot your jock strap yesterday. I'll give it to you today."

There was a delay, and then the phone rang, it was Brad...

"Oh, hello Brad."

"Hello Tom, listen, you see, I left my jock for you on purpose. I apologize if I've offended you."

"Brad, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, you made quite an impression on me. Your body is amazing, and I loved touching it. You're obviously hung beyond my wildest imagination....

"Tom, I'm so sorry, I promise, I won't do that again."

"... No Brad, you don't understand. I like your big stud scent. I think it is incredible. I admit I thought it was too much at first and wondered why you didn't shower beforehand. But, eventually, I really loved smelling your body."

"That makes me feel so good, Tom. I didn't get a chance to shower last night after the massage, but I promise I'll shower after the gym today, before I see you."

I was feeling bold and confident, so I said, "You don't have to shower, just come over after your workout, that's what I'd like."

"You're making me feel so appreciated, Tom. I'd love to come over like that."

"I know you would Brad. I can hardly wait. I hope you have a fantastic workout, and I really look forward to you showing me your enormous muscles again."

"Tom, you have no idea how much I want to show you, thanks again."

"Your very welcome Brad, see you in a few hours."

I put all my cards on the table, and so did Brad. Linda was right, we both needed each other and just required a little push. Funny thing is, I never remember being this excited about any girl. I wanted to see him again, make him feel good, and take care of him. He smelled so manly yesterday, and I could only imagine how much more powerful he would smell today.

This time, I also wanted to see his enormous cock and balls fully exposed. Furthermore, I wanted to touch them. I fantasized about jacking him off and even sucking, licking, and tasting him. I wanted to feel the heavy weight and girth. Not only that, I started to think about what his cum would be like...

How much would he shoot out?

What would it taste like?

My mind was in over-drive!

I had a lot of time before our appointment and went to the gym for my own workout. I felt more motivated to build muscle. I returned from the gym and my phone rang as I walked in the door, it was Linda...

"Hi Tom, how you doing? Everything set up with Brad?"

"Hi Linda, everything is set. One more thing, you were right, we need each other."

"Yep, I told you. What are you up to now?"

"Just got back from the gym, about to jump in the shower."

"Tom, have you thought about not showering, you know, for Brad?"

"Look Linda, that sort of thing works with Brad's super-muscular body, not for me."

"Oh Tom, trust me, he would love it. You always had an impressive manly smell whenever I massage you when you hadn't showered."

"Really?"

"Yes. Remember the time you arrived after your workout and hadn't cleaned up, and you told me you hadn't taken a shower for two days?"

"Yeah, I remember that Linda. I told you the situation, and you said not to worry about it."

"Exactly. Well, Tom, it was very difficult for me not to sexually enjoy your body like that. You seemed even more muscular like that."

"Linda, I had no idea."

"Like I said Tom, he will absolutely love it. I mean, you didn't shower last night, and you must have been pretty grungy after massaging all that muscle in that hot room. Face it, you liked to go to bed like that. Furthermore, I bet you took his jock strap to bed with you too."

"Yeah, I guess that I did like being smelly, and I liked it when I woke up in the morning too. I felt pretty manly."

"Tom, I think you can see how he would like you like that too."

"I do, but I'm pretty smelly right now."

"Even better, Tom."

I knew she was right, and I didn't shower. Not only that, I felt super sexy and over-the-top excited. I ate a light lunch and left for my appointment (with destiny.)

12