Massaging a Muscleman Pt. 02

Story Info
Massage gets personal.
2.7k words
4.57
8.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undoubtedly, I was in wonderful and sexual state of mind as I prepared to massage Brad. I was so anxious and nervous the first time. This time I was more confident of myself and couldn't wait to see him again. Just the thought of seeing Brad was exhilarating, and I was developing strong cravings as I contemplated his phenomenal body. I could only imagine how muscular and manly he would be arriving after his workout.

This time I decided to go shirtless from the outset and just wear my black tights. I figured I'd end up taking it off for him anyway, like I did the last time. Furthermore, I was feeling manly myself, having lifted weights earlier and not showering for several days. Linda encouraged me to flaunt my strongly scented and muscled body, and I hoped she was right about the sexual impact it would have on Brad. I felt more muscular as I looked at myself in the mirror, and even flexed as I admired my smelly body. I was looking forward to showing him.

As I waited for Brad to arrive Linda texted me, "I bet you're all excited Tom!"

"I am Linda, you sound exited too!"

"Well, I'm just so happy to see you acknowledge and explore your urges and needs."

"Linda, I want to be with him, and take care of him."

"Tom, he's overpoweringly manly, isn't he?"

"Yeah.....he is such a big stud. By the way Linda, thank you for all your help and advice. I'm feeling very confident about myself now, in large part because you've been reminding me that I've got a great body."

"Tom, your body is fantastic, love how lean and how muscular you are."

"There you go again Linda, turning me on!"

"One other thing Tom, you must know I've had a peek or two at that cock of yours during our massages. Not just the bulge under the towel, but you know, when you roll over. So, whenever I infer your big, I'm not kidding."

"Jeez Linda, you mean when you hold the towel up you look underneath it?"

"Sometimes, and it's a big one Tom."

"Linda, I have to tell you, I'm not feeling very big."

"What do you mean?" She sounded perplexed.

"Well, from what I could ascertain Brad is really enormous, and I mean he's colossal."

"Oh my, I heard some rumors but figured they had to be exaggerated. Come to think of it, yesterday when I barged in on you I noted that his jock-strap was extremely big and all stretched out."

"Yeah, I haven't seen everything, and he didn't get a hard-on, but the towel was still totally overwhelmed."

"I assume you're super excited about that Tom."

"I am, have been thinking about it a lot."

"I bet you have.... So Tom, do you still feel good about not showering for a few days?"

"I do Linda, can't wait to see if Brad notices."

"Believe me, he will, in a very good way."

I heard a knock on the door, "Linda, Brad is here, got to go....."

"I want to hear all about it Tom, enjoy yourself!"

I opened the door and there he was in all his glory. I invited him in and the first thing he said was, "Tom, you look incredible and I see you didn't wear a shirt for me. Look how muscular you are!"

"That's a real compliment coming from someone like you Brad."

"You know what Tom, your body has a great combination of symmetry and big muscle," he said, as if he was conducting a technical assessment.

But he quickly followed up with a more personal opinion, "I think your body is super hot."

Brad's admission made me blush, and I could tell he noticed. We went into the massage room and he took off his cloths. This time I didn't leave and I could tell that he liked me watching him. We both understood the towel covering wouldn't be necessary today. He bent over to remove his sweatpants, and then again to remove his jock strap. He raised up and I saw slab after slab of dense muscle, and when he turned to get on the table I could see his enormous cock. It hung down almost to his knees. It looked so heavy as it swayed with his movement, and it was astonishingly thick. It staggered me, and without even thinking I blurted out, "Oh my God!"

Brad got settled on the massage table, face down, and said, "I'm glad we got that out of the way, hope you're good with it."

"I'm sorry Brad, I was just a little stunned.... I mean, it's so enormous."

"I'll take that as a compliment Tom."

I decided to be honest and direct with Brad and expressed exactly what I felt, "It really excites me that it's so fucking big."

"I was hoping and praying that would be the case, Tom."

I started massaging his massive back, and boy did his body smell strong, much stronger than last time. I acclimated myself to it after a few minutes and then actually began to get off on it. His body was a lot more oily than last time too. I lowered my face onto his back as I massaged it and rubbed my nose on it, sniffing him. This made him moan, and he didn't try to muffle it like before. I was expressing myself without restraint...

"God Brad, you smell so strong, I can't get enough."

He moaned again, then started flexing his back muscles for me. It was a sight to behold. His back appeared to double in size and definition. Veins were popping out all over it, slabs of thick muscle layer themselves over each other, and he was getting damp with sweat. He wanted to show me just how manly he was. I was feeling overpowered by this giant stud.

Acting on instinct I removed my tights so we would both be naked. He wasn't looking but heard me removing them. I was rock hard and felt so sensual without anything on. At that point I moved around to the front of the table next to his head and started massaging his upper back and neck. Reaching over his head, my hands followed the broad couture of his massive wing-like traps. I was leaning forward to massage their full length towards his lower back. My stomach, and then my hard cock was rubbing up against the top of his head. He moaned softly. Strands of my pre-cum were sticking to his hair. This was getting too overwhelming and I decided to move across the table, down to his glutes and legs.

As I walked back around the table, I took my time, almost peacocking so Brad could turn his head and see my muscular body and big hard manhood. Linda made me more aware that I was much more hung than normal guys, and I didn't let Brad's giant cock detract from my own manly pride.

I started massaging his massive glutes, unimpeded by a towel, which was limiting last time. Reacting on sexual energy, I bent over and started kissing his big densely muscular butt and pushing my face into it. He lifted up as if to make it easier to worship. When I moved my face towards his lower glutes the familiar scent of his big balls that I experienced the day before, started engulfing me. I realized right away that they were much smellier this time.

As my face slowly moved lower down his butt he started spreading out his legs, exposing more of his imposing testicles. Their scent was more and more powerful, the closer I got. Then I just reacted and started licking the back of his enormous gonads, sniffing them like a powerful drug. I loved how they tasted so manly. Like his body, they had a substantial oil coating that I was lapping up uncontrollably. Their massive weight and density were unquestionable.

Brad was loosing control and said, "Tom, you're so hot and nasty, let me roll over and show you everything."

"I love your giant testicles so much Brad, and want your big cock now. Please show it to me."

He rolled over and overwhelmed my senses... sight, smell, and sound as his hardened cock loudly flopped down over the length of his stomach, hitting his lower chest, and briefly bouncing up, heavily. Brad was proudly exposing his enormous manhood. I just stopped and stared at it in wonder as he factually stated, "You sure like that don't you."

"Oh Brad, I don't know what to say.... I can't believe anything could be that big and heavy."

Pre-cum was oozing out of it and pooling at the crease between his pecs. I was transfixed and continued to admire it when I felt Brad lovingly touching my big hard cock, "You have a great cock Tom. It's so much bigger than other guys."

"If you're trying to make me feel better given your monster cock, it's working Brad, thank you."

I wanted to suck and lick him badly, but decided to position myself at the head of the table like I did when he was face-down. I started massaging his massive chest, arms, and shoulders. I liked how he flexed himself in place to make them expand and contract and bring out bigger veins. Then I slowly worked my way lower and lower as I bent over him. Now my big clock was on his forehead. I heard him moan deeply and say, "You smell so strong Tom and don't think I didn't notice your manly scent before we even started."

I was overjoyed hearing that, and briefly thought how correct Linda was to encourage me to be so smelly. At that point I got so confident that I got up on one leg to extend myself further over the table and enable my cock and balls to rest directly on his face. I was balancing myself one legged, the other leg was bent and resting on the corner of the table. I was rubbing myself on his face and dripping nectar from my juicy cock on his cheeks and lips. I was getting exhausted, holding myself in that somewhat awkward position. I pushed myself off the table and moved around to the side of it and leaned over to kiss him. His lips were a little slippery from my pre-cum, and we kissed passionately.

I pulled back and said, "Please stand up Brad, I want to suck you off now, on my knees." I instinctively wanted to be in a subservient position to him and couldn't think of a sexier way to implement that.

He stood up and I dutifully went to my knees, kissing, licking, and sniffing his body as I dropped down. Then I grabbed his club-like cock and pulled it down to get my mouth around the big head. My mouth was totally stuffed with cock head. It tasted so sexy and lots of pre-cum was filling my mouth as I continued to swallow trying to keep up with it. I could smell his big balls and that triggered me to go to work on them too. I instinctively licked all over his gonads. I was also kissing them passionately, but they were too large to fit in my mouth. They tasted intensely manly.

Brad started telling me that he "cums an awful lot." It was more like a warning. However, it had the opposite effect and made me want his wad even more. I worked hard for it and started to say nasty things...

"I'm so hungry and want your big wad. Your sperm is sure to make me more muscular."

He didn't say anything and started to tense up as his entire body flexed. I readied myself for the inevitable. Brad yelled out an extended grunt and began convulsing and exploding what only could be described as an unending flood of creamy and thick wad. I wasn't able to keep my mouth around his head more than several seconds as I was quickly overwhelmed with sperm. He pulled back, grabbed his cock, and jacked himself off all over my muscular body. I found myself so excited that I started flexing for him to show off as he kept unloading on me.

When Brad finally subsided I was drenched. I actually found that I loved the taste of his cum and felt so sexy covered in it. I used my fingers to scoop some off my body to eat it, looking up at him sensually. I rubbed the rest into my muscles like a body lotion. Brad was exhausted from his massive orgasm. I stood up and hugged him, then lovingly helped him back to the table, sitting him down on it. I stepped back and said, "I want to really show off for you now."

I was so rock-hard and big by that I wanted to jack-off for him and display my body. I reached down and rubbed my cock, showing him how big it was. As I got more into it, I started flexing one of my biceps for him. I heard him say, "You're body is so hot, look at that muscle, and look at that big cock."

I think I said something like, "I loved getting really smelly for you today."

I was several feet away from him as he remained sitting on the table when I started shooting big ropes of wad, most of which were splattering on his heavily muscled body. I could tell that he was impressed by my force and volume. I immediately went to hug him once I subsided and my wad from his body was getting on me. We hugged like neither of us wanted to ever leave the other. I started to think I was already in love with him. He cock was getting big again and I separated myself enough to look down at the growing monster.

I wanted to finish him off again and figured he needed it. I was trying to think of what to do to elicit another one of his big wads. The fact that both of us were inundated with my fresh load got me thinking about licking it up for him. I knew what would get him fully erect, and I started in, lapping it off his body, and then from mine. I was smacking my lips and moaning. He got hard all right, and I proceeded to go down on him. I lost myself in my desire for another big potent load of sperm. He delivered almost as sizable as before.

Afterwards, I lovingly cleaned him up with a towel as he heaped praise on me for giving him such an incredible release, twice. He hugged me again before putting on his cloths and whispered in my ear, "I love how nasty and slutty you are. Also, just so you know, you've got an incredible body."

"Brad, I will work out harder for you now and feeding on your abundant sperm will help me build more muscle for you."

"I know it will Tom, and you should even consider feeding on your own sperm as well to get even more nourishment."

He paused, then continued, "Promise me you'll eat your own big wads even when I'm not with you. It's good for you and I love knowing you do that. Now please promise me you will."

"I promise Brad, I will."

Then Brad kissed me hard. Insisted on paying me. And said he'd "call me tomorrow." He started to leave, and paused for at least five seconds, then turned back to hug me again. This time it was a tender and loving sort of hug, and he whispered, "Tom, I want you to know that I'm falling hard for you. I have urges to take care of you and keep you safe."

I was overjoyed and emotional with what he said. Something deep inside of me was triggered by his words that I didn't realize was even part of me. It must have been buried under layers of emotions, needs, and baggage. I found myself fighting back tears. He could see my eyes welling up and pushed my head into his massive chest, right on his heart. Then he pulled back and kissed me on my cheek, and left.

I was walking on air as I cleaned up the massage room. The strong scent of muscle and cum was still everywhere. Not surprisingly, he left his jock-strap for me again. I saw it as symbolic, communicating his strong intent to make me his lover.

I couldn't wait to tell Linda about everything!