Massaging a Muscleman Pt. 05

Story Info
They muscular couple make love.
2.9k words
4.66
3.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to ascertain how my relationship with Brad was evolving was not easy. It was clear that he was influencing and even altering my sexual needs and interest. Before, my big cock was the focal point of my sexual gratification, and now it was as though my ass was just as relevant, maybe more so. My tight hole was getting more and more sensitive as Brad gave it his highest priority. I knew I had a great ass and always received compliments about it from my girlfriends, and even Linda, but never thought that a monster cock stud would want to actually own it.

Luckily, Linda was able to schedule me the next day after my workout. When I arrived I was distracted and deep in thought about Bard's growing urges and desires. Linda could tell and said, "Tom, is everything OK? You seem so serious."

I partially snapped out of it and responded, "Sorry Linda, I have a lot on my mind."

She inquired, "Good or bad?"

"Linda, that's an excellent question. I think it's probably very good, but there's so many unknowns that might be bad."

I took off my sweaty gym cloths and got totally nude, and stood there, right in front of her. She eyed me like a piece of meat. I was very confident of my growing muscular body and still had a good pump from the gym. I also had a nice semi-hard on and liked feeling the weight of it hanging down and slightly swinging...

"My oh my, you keep getting bigger and even more ripped up. Jeez, look at that big thick cock of yours. No wonder Brad wants your body."

"Linda, I really like the look and feel of this bigger, heavier muscle I've put on....What do you think?"

"You look more and more amazing every time I see you, such a big stud."

I felt bigger and more masculine and wanted to show off...

I flexed my biceps to prove my point and said, "I mean, look at this size and density."

"Incredible, you're such a big muscleman Tom." I liked that her gaze alternated between my flexed up biceps and my big hard cock.

"Tom, I can have you show off for me like this all day, but you better get on the table so we can start your massage."

I hopped on and was face down and sinking into the comfortable massage table. She started working my thick back and seeing that I had a nice natural oily body sheen she didn't apply massage oil...

"So big Tom, look how wide and thick this is."

"Your hands feel great Linda."

Interestingly, neither of us wanted the towel. After all, there was no point to it given my overt display of muscle and big cock. Linda focused on massaging my entire back, and began to work in my upper glutes....

"You smell like you had a real hard workout Tom."

"Linda, I lifted so much weight today and haven't showered for a while, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, you know I love your strong manly smell, I miss that. Girls smell different and I need my fix."

She was now fully massaging my glutes and inquired about Brad...

"So Tom, do you want to tell me what's on your mind concerning Brad?"

"I need your opinion about something...Brad loves my ass and is becoming infatuated with it..."

"I can sure see why," She replied as she kneaded my muscular ass cheeks.

"Linda, he wants to make love to me and the thought of that turns me on so much."

"It's the ultimate expression of his love. So you're concerned because he's so enormous? Right?"

"Linda, he's so very fucking big and...."

She spread my muscular butt cheeks to get a good look at it and said, "...And you're so small and tight?"

"Yeah."

"Tom, if he gets his way you won't be small and tight much longer, and it will be an arduous undertaking. Would that be acceptable to you?"

She kept spreading open my ass cheeks, and my tiny hole felt a stretching sensation..."Tom, that looks super tight."

The spreading and kneading were really getting to me. I was thinking about how Brad kept fingering my asshole to make it more sexually sensitive. Now it was happening again with Linda. She was pushing the envelope, in part trying to ascertain how far I was willing to go with Brad, and also to see how sexually primed Brad was already making it...

"Can you image Brad's giant cock pumping out this little thing? Just envision that!"

She kept spreading my cheeks open, and now her thumbs were massaging the outer edge of my asshole itself, over and over again. I was rock-hard and oozing juice on the table. Then she moved one hand between my legs and under me, cupping and massaging my big cock and balls. The other hand was fully on my asshole, her thumb directly massaging it in circles...

"I think Brad needs to go to work on this little cherry and fullfill his stud urges."

At that point she slipped her hand further underneath me, pulling my big cock back and out between my legs, and kept massaging it, simultaneously massaging my hole. I arched my back for her, and in response she said, "Good, that's it, let me really get to it....I want to get you ready for big Brad."

With that her thumb breached my hole and she moved it in ever-growing circles, stretching me open. Linda was coordinating her dual massage on my big cock and my ass in perfect timing, and she moved to finish me off..."Take his giant cock, take it, take it, take it!"

I came so hard my body bounced on the table and she fought to keep ahold of my spurting cock and to keep her thumb buried in my ass. Like before, my orgasm came from my ass more so than my big cock. She helped promote that by deftly working my prostate gland... "You're ass is amazing Tom, and I think you're capable of more than you think."

Linda scooped up my wad and brought a handful of sperm up to my waiting mouth. I turned my head and she fed it to me and then returned to scoop up more, until she said it was all gone...."Here you go, a promise is a promise, Tom."

She had me roll over and proceeded to milk out any remaining wad as I softened, and had me lick that off her fingers too. My chest, shoulders, and arm muscles were her next focus as she rubbed them out, complementing me of their sheer density and size..."God, you feel awesome Tom, look at your big heavy muscles."

She systematically worked my entire body while encouraging me to be more open and truthful with Brad..."Tell Brad you want it. Let him know your deepest desires. Let him know you want him to open you up."

That night after I got ready for bed, I texted Brad... "You're my super-stud and I want you to take me.... Breed me out Brad."

"Oh Tom, I need to breed you so bad."

"I love you Brad, I really do. I know that with certainty now."

"I'm gonna make love to you Tom, flood you with so much potent sperm."

"Now I have more motivation to work out so that I can deal with the pounding you're bound to give me."

"I'm going to work you so good," Brad replied as his breathing deepened. I knew he was jacking off his enormous cock...

"Jack off that big hard super cock Brad, jack it off good for me." I was pumping on my own big cock too, and asked...

"Brad, is it super smelly?"

"It smells so strong Tom and so do my massive sperm-filled balls."

"I love that so much Brad! You really get off knowing how much I love it, don't you?"

He was over the edge, and his nastiest thoughts surfaced as he said, "I'm gonna pump your ass with so much cock that it will never be the same."

I could tell he came hard and long. I was so close too, and talked myself off to my own massive orgasm, saying, "I know my ass has been tantalizing you... It's so tight, so smooth, and so tiny."

Before we hung up and fell asleep, he asked, "Would you be willing to come over tomorrow night."

"I would, I promise Brad."

The next day I had a one-track mind. I wanted Brad to consummate our love. I went to the gym, mainly preoccupied, but had a great workout from my excited state of mind. I knew Brad was working out to and could only imagine how powerful his workout was. I purposely didn't shower because it made me feel more sexy, and I would need all the stimulation I could muster to take on his giant cock. I knew he hadn't showered for a while and would be ready for me too.

This time when I arrived he greeted me at the door totally nude and fully erect. He was completely pumped up and making a statement:

He wasn't going to be deterred.

I went to him and he practically tore off my gym cloths and started kissing me and putting his hands all over my muscular body. I was getting overwhelmed from this super-stud. Normally I'd be telling him sexy things by now but all I did was moan as he engulfed me. Frankly, I didn't want to excite him anymore than he already was. I didn't realize how much lust to fuck had been building up inside him.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed. At this point I decided to take some control and I pushed him down on his back and removed the pillow from the back of his head. Then I straddled his face and sat on it. If he was going to fuck me, I wanted him to eat me out first. I held his head and worked my ass all around his mouth. He licked and kissed it lustfully. I could feel my tight ass start to relax and open. I was going crazy, and so was he. My back was fully arch, both of my hands were holding his head, and my ass was grinding on his face.

My tight little hole was expanding and swelling from the stimulation of his mouth and tongue. As I rode his face I never felt so sexy. My big cock was sticking straight up and pulsing, but my ass was electrified. I looked into the mirror on the wall next to the bed and saw myself sitting up on Brad's face, rotating my hips, holding his head, and arching my back. I realized how muscular I looked and I loved it. My waist seemed narrower, and my muscles looked bigger and thicker. I was loosing control and asked, "Do I taste good baby?"

He couldn't talk, but he moaned his answer and I sensed he was about to cum. Wanting him to cum in my ass, I lifted off of his face just in time. At first he held my hips tight and wouldn't let me, but I fought through that. I bent down and kissed all over Brad's face and lips, I could taste my ass. I was ready for the inevitable and got on all fours while Brad got up on his knees and positioned himself behind me. I looked into the mirror again and saw Brad in his full glory. God, he looked so muscular, and his cock looked scary big.

He didn't waste any time and I felt his big cock head push up against me and between his saliva and pre-cum I was all juiced up. He pushed down on my lower back, forcing me to arch it and open myself up for him. I felt so much pressure as he started his attempts to force the giant cock into me. Surprisingly, he began to enter me within several minutes of trying. The stinging pain was initially intense but slowly subsided, and Brad kept forcing more cock into me. When he hit areas of resistance, he paused, then slowly worked to open it up and take new ground, moving to the next level of resistance, and repeating the relentless penetration.

I was moaning and whimpering as an instinctive reaction to being so blow out. He was grunting to express his powerful manly feelings. It was the ultimate domination. Brad's giant cock kept me in the ideal position, fully arched in order to have any chance of taking it. His giant cock would sometimes catch on the anal canal, and I could feel the uneven torquing and extreme stretching of my ass. Brad finally hit bottom and then began pumping me into unequivocal submission. There was no doubt I was owned by Brad, totally owned. He pumped me with long powerful strokes and for the first time in his life he fully explored his amazing sexual prowess.

Interestingly, neither of us talked during the entire act. There was too much focus and intensity. Then Brad finally said something, "You're about to be bred and flooded. My God, look what I've done to your ass, it's all spread out, blown up, and inflamed."

He planted his big cock deep inside me with one final pump and I felt his big heavy balls slap into me, and then the unloading started, and lasted for at least a minute. I whimpered from the magnitude of his efforts. Having satisfied his powerful instinctual urges, he withdrew his cock, releasing gobs of sperm down my legs, and onto the bed. Brad still held me in place to admire his impressive work. He knew that it was his pussy now, and it was all red, swollen, blown open, inflamed, and covered in thick cum.

Brad was highly motivated to breed me out as much as possible now. He methodically pumped my ass almost daily. Virtually every time he did so he made me cum hands free from the intense stimulation of his giant cock stretching and pumping my ass.

I always ate my wads for him, and because he wanted to breed me most of the time, my own loads became my primary source of cum. In fact, getting me off hands free from the immense stimulation of my ass with his giant cock, and then watching me eating my big wads, was what normally triggered his powerful orgasms. Brad loved it when I feasted on my own cum, and he felt it gave him the freedom to unload in my ass most of the time, which was his strong preference anyway.

I ended up moving in with him so he could fulfill his growing needs on demand. Brad was relentless and the powerful poundings spread me open and stretched me so much that a thick band of scar tissue developed and eventually surrounded my enlarging asshole. The cute, tight little thing I once had was a distant memory.

If he was in the mood to reward my anal sacrifice, he would pull out of my ass and allowed me to finish him off with my mouth. I was so grateful to suck him off and to eat his enormous loads. In order to influence him to do that more often, I made sure I was very slutty, lapping my ass juices off his giant cock, and putting on nasty cum eating shows. Brad loved all that.

I still continued my massages with Linda. She was fascinated with how my sex life with Brad evolved. Not only that, she could see how it changed me mentally by submissively turning myself over to him. She was intrigued with the extent of the physical changes as well, not only to my increasingly bored-out hole but also to my muscular development. I continued to add significant muscle mass and Linda loved it, which encouraged me to keep building even bigger muscle.

I was always seeking her advice and direction throughout my sexual evolution. Linda understood that Brad transitioned my ass into my primary sexual organ by the sheer power of his enormous cock. She knew I was fully committed to pleasing him. Importantly, she gave me the emotional support I needed to continue satisfying Brad's growing lust.

During the recent appointment, when Linda was she massaging my ass, she made me understand that I needed to be fucked as much as Brad desired...

"Look what he has done to your ass. You like it. And look how you've made your butt so much more muscular and firm for him. You want to keep him highly excited about it. You need his big cock to pound it out..."

"I need it bad Linda."

"That's right Tom, it's everything to you," she responded as her hands worked my hole. He had fucked me in the morning and my ass was still blown out and inflamed in the afternoon when she massaged me....

"My God, Tom, look what he's done to it!"

"I want him to experience his full potential Linda."

"Tom, but 'you' want to experience it even more."

Her hands and her comments pushed me over the edge, and she hadn't even touched my big cock....

"Yes Linda, I need his giant cock pumping me out!"

"That's absolutely right Tom, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

THE END, FOR NOW