Massaging a Muscleman Pt. 04

Story Info
Spending the night together.
3.6k words
4.59
4.1k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to lift weights in a highly motivated state, hitting the gym hard, every single day. The motivation was to make my body as attractive as possible for Brad, adding more ripped muscle for him.

Secondarily, I enjoyed getting bigger for Linda as well. She obviously liked it very much, even though it's clear that she is in love with her beautiful live-in girl friend. I think she needs a fix of masculine stimulation, and our massages obviously facilitate that, particularly the last one. Not only that, but Linda is the perfect feminine fix for me. She enjoys helping and encouraging my fast-developing relationship with Brad. The fact that she thinks it's so hot inspires me and removes any doubt about the appropriateness of worshiping another man, especially a bigger more powerful one.

Our friendship certainly deepened when she gave me the erotic happy ending and linked it to Brad. What's more, when she helped fulfill my promise to Brad to eat my own cum, she became somewhat intertwined in our relationship. Then, any question that our intimate massage ending was a one-off were put to rest when she texted, "I loved how our massage evolved. If you don't mind I'd like the option to continue it, as needed."

"Linda, of course, I would love it.... I'm not that gay. HA!"

"I don't know about that, look how you're all about Brad, your big super-stud."

"I won't deny that Linda."

"Tom, you should know that after our massage yesterday I was so stimulated that I ended up sexually mauling Jane! We had the best sex ever. I couldn't get enough of her!"

"Wow, I'm glad to help trigger your sex life Linda... You're sure being more open with me, I even know her name now."

"Tom, I'll try to be more trusting and open with you."

"Promise?"

"I promise Tom. We both understand each other. We each have powerful loves and desires in the form of Jane and Brad that are paramount."

Brad was on my mind almost continuously, but he hadn't contacted me for two days, aside from some brief texting. I asked Linda about that and she said to just be patient with him. Finally I got a call from him while I was watching TV and about to get ready for bed, "Hi Tom, sorry I didn't call you sooner. This is all new to me too. I certainly don't want to scare you off."

"I'm so happy you called Brad! I miss you so much."

"Look Tom, would you be willing to come over and spend the night with me? We don't have to do anything, I just want you next to me. I'm feeling lonely."

I didn't expect this, but the thought of sleeping with him overpowered my uncertainty... "Brad, I feel lonely too, and I'd love to sleep with you."

"I would love if you came over now Tom. As you know we aren't that far from each other. I'll text my address."

"I'll come right away Brad. I promise. Will see you in about 20 minutes."

I got off the phone and texted Linda to let her know and hopefully get some guidance and feedback.... "Linda, your not gonna believe this. Brad just called and invited me over to spend the night. OMG!"

"I assume your going Tom. I mean, you'd be crazy not to. Try not to second guess yourself. Go with your true inner feelings and urges. This is a major milestone in your relationship."

"I'm going, I'm going! He just made me feel more needed and appreciated than ever."

"I wish the best for you. You better let me know how it goes."

"I will Linda, promise."

I quickly got my stuff together and drove over to Brad's place. When he opened the door my mind cleared of any extraneous thoughts and I got singularly focused on my big muscleman. He had a cotton bathrobe on and as soon as I entered we hugged each other lovingly. Both of us moaned simultaneously. He then showed me around his flat and offered me a glass of water or beer. I politely declined and said I just wanted to go to bed and he seemed to agree...

"Tom, let me get a quick shower. You can wait for me in bed if you want."

We walked into his bedroom and as he cleaned up some dirty cloths, I undressed. I could feel his eyes all over me, and I knew he liked what he saw. Not only that, I felt more muscular after all my intense workouts, and this was the ultimate payoff. After I felt he got a good enough look at my firm muscular body I jumped into his bed, and under the covers. Then he removed his robe and made sure I could see him in full detail. He looked more muscular than ever, and he was in a massive semi-hard state....

"Wow Brad, look at you!"

He flexed his bicep and said, "I did arms today."

"Holy crap Brad, you're building even more dense heavy muscle!"

"Yeah, I'm having incredible workouts, packing on mass like crazy."

"Brad....... Why don't you come to bed right now? I don't want you to take a shower."

"You sure?" He asked, smelling under his shaved armpit, hoping for my affirmative response.

"I'm very sure Brad. It's fine, come to bed now. I need you just like you are."

He climbed in bed and I was so excited but also very grateful that he wanted me so much. In my mind his invitation confirmed and solidified his intense interest in me. We immediately hugged each other and I nuzzled my head into his super-muscular chest. I started moaning because it felt so right and he comforted me like nothing else I'd ever experienced. Nothing and no one could ever harm me when I'm with him. I never experienced this much contentment and deep-seated need.

I was partly on his right side, and partly on top of him as he lay on his back. My right leg was bent and over the top of his super big right thigh, and my knee was pushing up against his enormous balls. My right arm was wrapped over his chest and upper stomach, and my hand rested on his left bowling ball sized shoulder.

Brad had his massive right arm wrapped under and around my upper back, somewhat lifting me off the mattress, and his left hand was on my right shoulder. We hugged like we both we're desperate for it. We stayed like that for a long time, not wanting the wonderful sensations to end. I was rock-hard, pushing into his big thigh. From what I could see, his enormous cock was heavily flopped towards his left side, opposite of where I was. I noticed it always tended to curve that way naturally. The slight curve made it look bigger and sexier.

The feel of this colossal muscleman, and the strong manly stud smell was getting to me. The stimulation triggered sexual energy that was getting harder to control. Intuitively, I started sucking on his nipples. They had an intriguing mild taste and I continued uncontrollably sucking harder on them, alternating back and forth on each one. I detected tiny droplets of delicately flavored liquid imitating from them. It motivated me to continue sucking on his hardened nipples as he moaned with pleasure. Unlike his deep manly moaning when I suck on his massive cock, or lick his big heavy balls, this was fainter and more loving than the aforementioned brute manly expression of total domination.

Brad shifted his big right arm more underneath me, reaching his hand down to my ass. He gently caressed it, rubbing each bun. I didn't resist. Then he softly said, "God, you've got an amazing firm and muscled bubble butt."

"You never said that before Brad, it's a sexy compliment."

"I wasn't sure how you would take it Tom."

"Brad, I like you touching my ass like that."

Encouraged, he kept at it and I went back to work on his nipples. At that point he started running his middle finger over my asshole. I flinched a little, and he noticed. He waited cautiously to see if I was uncomfortable with it and still not getting any resistance, tentatively went back to my asshole again. His hands and fingers are so big and strong and I loved how they felt on my most private area. He increased the pressure and force on my virgin hole, tempted my growing interest. I kept sucking on his nipples.

I was getting overwhelmed and started slowly humping his thigh. Not only that, but I found myself arching my lower back as much as possible each time I recoiled, opening up myself for his big finger. He took advantage of the opportunity. I stopped sucking on his nipples and buried my face into his upper chest and nestled into his thick neck.

I was whimpering at that point. He took advantage of my humping and arching, holding his finger firmly in place, and letting me push my asshole into it, therefore allowing me to control how far I was willing to go. After a dozen humps I felt his big finger start to breach my tight virgin hole. I also felt his massive cock shifting itself and moving across his body towards me. My right arm was still resting across his chest and my hand was caressing his neck. At that point I felt his big cock head pushing into my upper arm. My right tricep was getting soaked from the excited, dripping cock.

Brad was infatuated with my ass and was encouraging me, "That's it, you're doing great, that's such a firm muscle ass and tight little hole."

"I love this Brad, don't stop."

"I won't Tom, I promise."

"Brad, you're gonna make me cum!"

His big finger penetrated my hole and quickly drove deep. My humping accelerated as my orgasm built until it peaked. I unloaded all over his leg and squirted on each of us. It was the first time I felt intense sensual pleasure in my ass. It was the most exhilarating orgasm I'd ever had.

When I got to my senses I was still lying on Brad. He held me so tight. I kissed him on his cheek. I'd become conditioned to eating my big wads, and I wanted to keep honoring his request to do so, every time. I started kissing my way down his big stud body, lapping up my sperm, wherever it was, and it was everywhere. Several big ropes landed across his big cock and balls. I took my time lapping those up. Brad was moaning in ecstasy, and I kept eating. I loved how it coated his giant muscular thigh and used my mouth like a vacuum cleaner to suck it all up.

Now that my big load had been all lapped up, I started in on his massive cock. Looking up into his eyes, I said "I want a lot more muscleman wad, an awful lot more."

Brad reached down, caressed my head as I continued to suck and lick on his cock and balls...

"Tom, I've been saving up for you these past two days. Your not gonna believe how much sperm I'm gonna feed you."

I stopped sucking and licking and moved up to kiss him, and said, "I'm falling in love with you Brad, and I will dutifully feed on your spunk, no matter how much of it there is."

He was crazy with lust now and pushed my head back down on his big cock. He was beyond ready and I didn't want to make him wait for gratification any longer. I held his big cock up from his body, it was so heavy, and I jacked on it lightly and simultaneously sucked lovingly on the oversized head. There was so much pre-cum filling my mouth that I had to keep swallowing. Briefly pulling my mouth off his big head, I said "Please feed me your power wad."

When he came his entire body jerked around, his big cock popped out of my mouth after the first big rope shot down my throat. My face took the brunt of the explosion. As his convulsions slowed, I kept methodically pumping his big cock, directing sperm on my muscular chest, shoulders, and arms.

He finally relaxed and propped himself up to watch me put on a sexy cum-eating show. I pulled back the covers, sat up on my knees so he could see my muscled-up body, and sensually started eating his wad, lots of it... "Your wad tastes so good Brad, there's so much here, mmmmm."

Afterwards I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I left dried wad on my body. When I returned to bed Brad was almost fully asleep. I cuddled with him and we both fell into blissful slumber. My last thought was how wonderful it was going to be waking up in the morning with this amazing muscleman stud.....

I woke up in his arms, overwhelmed by his big muscular body, and his giant morning wood. I absolutely loved his strong scent. It was different than other times, like after his workout. It had a broader, more mellow, but still powerful and alluring smell. It was so sexy that the first thing I said after "good morning" was, "You stink so manly right now Brad," as I sniffed his upper body, rubbing my nose on his big chest. He loved my lust for it.

I was hoping he would use his finger on me again. I was unsure of what it could lead to but my need for it was way too powerful now. He had a gigantic hard on, beautiful rock-hard morning wood. We kept kissing each other. Then I asked him, "If I suck you off will you finger my ass again?"

"Yes Tom, I'm gonna pleasure it real good for you."

We kissed even more passionately and he added, "Why don't you go down on my big heavy balls, they need to be primed first."

"Mmmmmm, Brad, I can already smell them from under the covers and it's driving me crazy."

I licked his body on the way down to his giant aching balls. They were more sensitive in the morning, pulsing and moving around in his big ball sack. He moaned and grunted in total bliss as I lapped and kissed and smelled them. They were the heart of his stupendous manliness and drove his need to unload. They were also the center of the universe to me. Massive planetary orbs of dense and heavily scented gonad meat. I thought about pulling myself off of them but couldn't break away. Their gravitational pull was way too powerful and I kept at them. I moved my tongue and mouth all around the astounding meaty gonads and accessed their backside where the manly taste and smell were the most intense. I lost track of how long I was there...

Brad was making low end grunting noises, and they got louder the longer I worked on his big balls. I felt my pre-orgasm phase building up as the excitement was getting too overwhelming. He said that he would finger me and I didn't want him to forget. The timing was right as he was super horny now, and I decided to proactively offer my ass to him. Sitting up on my knees and moving up towards his head, I positioned myself sideways to him at his chest level. Showing off my body and ass, I grasped my hands together, palm on palm, and flexed my bicep at my side closest to him. He had a nice side view of my ripped body and pumped up bicep.....

"Jeez Tom, you look so thick from the side, you have a super-hot muscle body, just look at your thin little waist, and muscled symmetry and proportion.

"I want to get bigger for you Brad."

"You're getting big Tom, a real legitimate muscleman, but you also have an asshole that's very tight and very small, and I love that about you too."

At that point he was caressing and rubbing my ass and said, "Keep showing me your muscle body like that."

His big finger was already rubbing directly on my asshole and it felt even better than the last time. I arched my back and he whispered "That's my boy, give your big stud access to your super tight pussy." Under normal circumstances I would have cringed hearing that, but his finger felt so good that the more I thought about it the more I liked the connotation.

I was still on my knees sideways to him as he was half propped up on his side aided by the pillows, working my ass. My cock was now as big, thick, and hard as it can get and I liked showing Brad that I can get pretty big too. Then, he had me sit back on his right hand as his middle finger fully penetrated me. I took a deep breath and briefly quivered. With his left hand he gently caressed my big cock. He slowly jacked my cock more vigorously as he worked his big strong finger into me.

I looked down at his dripping blue steel hardened monster cock, and he said, "Don't look at that Tom, look at your impressive big cock, there's plenty of time for you to enjoy my monster cock later."

He was working my ass and cock simultaneously and I was in ecstasy. My head tilted back and my back fully arched. It was then that I felt something bigger pushing into my ass... It was his thumb. As it entered me I felt myself shaking and twitching. Sitting back more I began to instinctively bounce on it. Brad started jacking on my big cock with more force now and I felt the most intense orgasm I ever had. It jolted me like a super-electrical charge. I opened my eyes to see jets of my wad shooting out like a machine gun. Mostly landing on his lower body and upper legs, including large ropes across his enormous balls.

I turned and collapsed on him. He hugged me hard. I caught my breath and said, "Oh Brad, now I understand what being 'turned on' really means. You flipped a switch and ignited me. Now I'm gonna ignite you."

Moving myself down to where all the ropes of my sperm landed, and acting as if I were starving, feasted on it, licking and lapping it up. After leaving the big ropes spewed across his enormous balls for last, I took my time lapping them clean. When I finished eating I went up to his mammoth cock and started sucking on it passionately. Brad was losing control now, it was all too much for him. I always looked forward to what he would tell me as he edged ever so close to his epic explosions, and I could tell he was at that point now...

"Tom, you're such a sexy slut and I've got such overpowering manly urges that are difficult to control."

I assumed he was referring to urges to continuously feed me and I took my mouth off his cock to respond, "I know Brad, go ahead and unload as much wad as you want."

"That's not it Tom.... I want to fuck your brains out and breed you. I need it so bad."

He's pronousment was coming from deep in his hyper-excited state-of-mind and I thought it could never happen given the size difference. In any event, we were both so horny and I wanted to finish him off as erotically as possible. Just thinking about what he said was so sensuous and increased my own lustful thoughts. With that in mind I responded...

"That sounds so hot Brad, but you're much too big and you'd blow up my little pussy. Is that what you want, to blow it all up with your massive cannon cock?"

Breathing very heavily, he responded, "I want to blow up your tight virgin pussy and hear your slutty whimpering."

Now I was sucking and jacking more aggressively on the monster with thoughts of Brad fucking my little ass with it, and he exploded with tremendous force. He blew rope after rope into my mouth and all over me. This time I took at least two full ropes orally, before jerking him off and draining him completely. I loved feeding on his wads and this was no exception.

After I was finished, we cuddled, in no rush to get up to start the day. I could tell he was concerned about what he divulged to me in his extreme sexual state. Finally, I said, "Look Brad, I will think about what you want. I promise, and you know I keep my promises."

"Tom, it's just, I can't...."

"Brad, don't fret over it. Your so enormous that I need to carefully consider everything."

He had to get ready and get to the gym. I ended up making him a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and a protein shake. Not surprisingly, I wasn't hungry and only had a glass of orange juice. We left together. I went home and he went to his gym. I ended up going to my gym later after getting cleaned up. Before I did I texted Linda and asked if we could set up another massage soon. I said we needed to talk and she replied, "I have a feeling this will be about you know what."

"Linda, you really should get tired of being right all the time..."