Massaging the elderly

Story Info
My elderly Aunt asked me to massage her friend.
960 words
4.27
67.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
79 Followers

Knowing that I had experience of massage my elderly aunt asked if I could meet with a friend of hers as she was having back problems. She thought a massage might help her friend Isabelle who was a lovely lady in her mid 70's. She'd been alone for several years after her husband passed. She kept herself fit and trim and was active through walking and gardening but had been struggling due to a niggling back pain. I thought nothing of it and said yes.

I met Isabelle at her house for the massage where she would feel more relaxed. She asked to lie on her own double bed rather climb onto my high massage table. She opted for my bergamot oil which is my favourite and smells fantastic. I left the room to allow her to get ready and when I returned she was lying face down on her bed with a towel covering her lower half. She asked if I would massage her back and legs.

With gentle music playing I began to massage gently her neck and shoulders with some warm oil. When I knew she was in more of a relaxed state I worked my way down her back and sides which led to me brushing the side of her breasts. I asked if she was ok with this to which she answered "yes". This continued for some time before I moved to her lower back where I used slow gentle strokes and build up firmness to knead away the pain. I pulled her towel down slightly for more access and saw that she was wearing white cotton knickers. Quite unflattering but not unexpected. I pulled them down slightly for better access and noticed that she had a lovely smooth tight bum. All her walking was obviously helping.

After the back massage I moved to the back of her legs. Starting with her feet I gently massaged the soles and toes before moving up to her calf and then to the upper part of her leg. With long slow strokes my hands slid up the centre of her leg to just below her knicker line. One hand swept down the outside and the other hand down the inside of her leg. This was one of my favourites and with hot glistening oil it was more of a sensual technique. I continued this way for a while with my hands reaching higher and higher up her thigh to the point I was feeling the cheek of her bum. Again I asked if she was ok and she said yes. When I changed position to concentrate on her other leg I noticed her shifting slightly and parting her legs by a few inches. Was she uncomfortable or was it something else?!

I repeated my long slow sensual strokes on the back of her other leg but this time I took even longer as I was loving the feel of her skin and the little soft moans I thought I could hear when I ran my hand down the inside of her thigh. Wow. This was turning me on. This was my aunts friend. I wanted to touch her more.

I eventually finished massaging the back of her legs and asked her to turn over. Ever the gent I helped her turn over with a discreet towel in place to cover her breasts. Pushing the bottom towel up over her knickers to apply more oil I was met with the most wonderful sight. As the knickers were white and cotton it showed an apparent damp patch that had appeared. She was obviously unaware of what secrets the knickers told me. She was wet. I was flattered and very turned on.

I spent little time on the lower half of her leg before moving to her thigh. This time though I was slower than ever and made sure that when my hand reached the top of her thigh and began the downward travel down the inside of her leg I rested my fingers near to her knicker line. I was about an inch away from her clit. On the odd occasion my finger gently slipped inside her knicker line and felt her hair. Not too much as I didn't want a slap but I was confused as she didn't say no. Should I? Shouldn't I? I was really pushing my luck. I needed to stay professional and, this was a friend of my aunt. I decided not to try anything....just in case.

As it was turning me on so much I massaged her thighs and inside of her legs longer than I normally would I could see her squirming slightly and also saw her mouth open and close when I was close to her clit. Her knickers became more and more wet. This was such an erotic experience. Never in a million years did I see myself being so turned on by massaging the older body of a friend of my aunt. I decided to bring the massage to a close as I was desperate to get home and replay the massage again in my head while playing with my cock.

Covering her with a hot towel I also covered her eyes and told her to relax. She dozed off - had she orgasmed? Did she enjoy it? Did she want more. I decided to leave her relaxing so let myself out but left her a short note saying 'hope that helps'. As soon I was home I came within minutes. What an experience. What turn-on. My aunt called me a few days later to say that Isabelle had the most wonderful time and could I return soon. "Of course" I said wondering how far would I go next time?

Yalsi
Yalsi
79 Followers