Massaging the elderly Pt. 02

Story Info
Massaging the elderly Pt 2.
3k words
4.62
30.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Every day that passed i could not help but think about my Aunts friend Isabelle whom I massaged recently. It was a first for me - being so turned on by massaging a client especially an elderly one.

A few weeks later my phone rang. This time it wasn't my Aunt, it was Isabelle. She had asked my Aunt for my number as she wanted to speak to me directly. Strangely, I was a little nervous. She thanked me for her recent massage telling me that it was the best she had felt in years. This had me confused. (Was she talking about her muscles after the massage or, the actual massage?!). "Could I do it again?" she asked. Without wanting to sound too eager I told her that I was mad busy but could meet Saturday. This was my day off but I wouldnt miss this for the world.

"OK, see you then." I couldn't wait.

Saturday finally arrived and, as per our plans, I arrived on time at 7pm. She was wearing a beautiful summer dress with a plunging neckline. Very revealing, I thought. I noticed a half empty bottle of wine and an empty glass beside it. She saw me looking at it. "Would you like a glass?"

"Perhaps later" I said, trying to remain professional.

"Ok" she confidently said. "Lets go do it".

I sensed some bravado in her voice. Probably the wine! She poured herself another glass and confidently said "this way."

She led me to a room with a double bed. It was dimly lit with a few (great smelling) candles burning. "Hope this is ok", she asked, "its the guest room."

"More than fine" I answered. I told her that I'd leave the room to let her get ready but she said "don't worry, you've already seen me under a towel and I'm pretty sure this old body means nothing when you see lots of pretty girls."

"Don't be daft, you look fantastic" I replied probably a bit too quickly. If only she knew the real truth!

She slipped off her shoes and began to untie, then unbutton her dress. I busied myself preparing while trying to sneak glances of the undressing process. Fuck, I thought, she is wearing hold-ups with matching bra and knickers. No granny pants this time but instead, a white thong. Her bra was sheer and tried as I might I just couldn't see her breasts or nipples. I didn't want to be too obvious.

I asked her how she was after the last massage and how her back was feeling. She told me it was still a little stiff but no other pains. The first massage though really relaxed her she said and had a fantastic sleep. She was telling me this while removing her stockings. I was mesmerised but then thought, why is wearing stockings at home - is it a sign? Does it mean something? Or am I just being daft and they are comfortable.

Once fully undressed she lay face down with underwear still on. I just wanted to remove them. Fucking stay professional I thought. Focus. I covered her back and bum area with a large soft towel then began.

Having studied reflexology my first target was her feet. With warm oil I began rubbing her feet at the pressure points I knew would have an impact on how she was feeling. I swear it wasn't long before I heard the first moan and grinding hip movement. Not a lot but enough to interest me.

I moved onto her heels and calves with lots of hot oil massaging both legs with the same equal movements. Slow, then quicker, back to slow gently creeping up her legs to reach her inner thighs then back down again. Each time my hands journeyed north I moved just that inch closer towards her knickers. I took a long long time repeating this process moving my fingers higher and higher. This time I was sure of the moans and hip pushes into the bed. Her legs opened up bit by bit as well as though inviting me in or, to go further. If this was someone massaging me the intensity would be killing me. I'd be thinking 'touch me, please touch me'.

Just when I was an inch or two away from her knickers, pussy, clit I lifted my hands away and shifted myself to massage her back. I asked if it was ok to unloosen her bra - without answering she leaned back, unclipped and then surprisingly removed the whole bra throwing it onto the floor. Similar to before I massaged around her neck, shoulders working my way gently down her back. Kneeling on her right side I massaged from her spine to her side, top to bottom. As I was working from lower back area I had an excitement building of touching the side of her breasts again. This was insane. This gentle old lady was turning me on so much, she wanted my help and here I am, perving over her. Couldn't stop myself though! When I reached her breast area I slowed my strokes and, at first, was hesitant until my longest finger brushed her breast and I heard a soft moan. I continued with the side sweeps but when reaching that fleshy area I would slow and, using the tips of my fingers carried out little circular movements. I was not imagining this but her legs shifted slightly and I most definitely saw a grind from that pelvic area.

I knew the side breast sweeps and touching were having some affect due to the noises and movements so I plucked up courage for the next step.

"Would you like to turn over?"

"Yes, no problem although I was dozing there, you certainly know how to work those hands."

As she began to move I said "hold on, I'll find you a towel to cover yourself."

"Don't worry," she said "I dont mind if you don't, its only flesh."

When she turned over I couldn't help but look. Despite her age she had gorgeous boobs that flopped slightly to the side but ample enough not to sag. Her nipples standing on end waiting for attention. It was only when applying some oil to her tummy area did I notice her knickers. There was a definite damp patch.

I began massaging her tummy area. Soft and gentle circles with occasional slips of my fingers across the top of her panty line. I was brazen, I held both sides of her thong and moved it down about half an inch. The top of her pubic area became visible. I was waiting on a slap or an angry voice but no, nothing. She had black pubic hair sticking over the top of her knicker line and it was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen.

Continuing with my circles I worked my fingers down further brushing over her pubic hair with a gentle sweeping motion. I watched her face as I was doing this - eyes shut but mouth opening with a slight gasp everytime I moved further down.

My cock was hard and I was incredibly turned on. Her hands positioned at the side of her body, palms down. As I leaned across to the opposite side of her body from my position I deliberately (accidentally of course) brushed my cock area against her hands. After a few minutes of this movement she flipped her hands over and curled her fingers meaning they were closer to the brushing effect albeit by a cm.

I was brave and continued moving my hand around her abdomen and pubic area getting closer and closer to her clit. Her legs were parting more and more while I could hear gasps at the top end. If I was going to do this, the trick is to take the client to a point of no return, a place where they want more and cannot stop.

I poured hot oil over her stomach area and down her towards her knickers. They became saturated quickly meaning they were see-through at parts. Not only was more hair visible but a beautiful outline of her vulva.

My hands worked the oil across her body, massaging from side to side and up and down. Her neck had turned a scarlet colour. Two hands dipped down inside the top of her knicker line. I must have been mm's away from her pussy. That teasing had stopped. Her breathing was heavy and her legs had shifted to be more open than they had ever been.

I worked my way up her stomach towards her magnificent breasts. No words had been spoken for a while so I slowed my rhythm down to allow her to catch a breath but all the while rubbing across her body slightly underneath her breasts. After a minute of this rubbing I broke the silence saying that some clients like their breasts being rubbed as the oil works wonders on their skin - "would you like me to touch you there?" The question was deliberately loaded with a sexual undertone.

Quick as a flash she said "yes please."

Now usually when a client is on a massage table this part would be easy as you'd position yourself at the top (above their head) allowing you access to their shoulders, neck, arms and chest area but not particularly the breasts as these are under a towel. This situation was different as Isabelle was happy for the touching but as she was on the bed I didn't have the same access. I told her this and asked if she would mind me gently straddling across her. "If its easier for you then go ahead."

As ever I was wearing loose white cotton trousers (similar to a nurse) and a t-shirt but nothing underneath. With my cock now semi-erect in my trousers it sat nicely on Isabelles stomach as i sat astride her.

With her eyes shut I gently poured oil all over her breasts. My hand movements were together moving up the middle of her torso then a circular movement around her glistening elderly tits. Her nipples were on end obviously enjoying this moment. I was lost in my own world - it was like feeling a girlfriend, all professionalism was gone as I cupped those marvellous bosoms. I eventually reached her nipples where my fingers (aided by the oil) brushed over them. "mmmmmm" I heard. Her mouth open and gasping I continued these movements for a long while, to the point where she was beginning to buck as my fingers flicked her nipples. My cock (now hard again) was straining against my trousers. As I leaned forward touching the tip would touch her stomach. I'd be surprised if she didn't know what it was.

After several more minutes of touching and teasing and flicking I began moving my hands away. She was breathless. Did she orgasm? I hope so. I climbed from my straddling position and let her relax for a minute or two. I put a towel over her eyes and told her to take long deep breaths through her mouth and out through her nose. I could tell she was in another place. While starting to relax again I was rubbing her shoulders and neck and working my way down both arms. When I saw her in a more relaxed state I asked her if she'd like me to continue? "yes please," I heard faintly.

Last on the list was front of her legs. Her thighs. This was one of my favourite teases.

I wasted no time on both her lower legs then starting above the knee of her right leg I began that familiar motion of running both oily hands up the front of her thigh and at the top, sliding one down the outside of the leg and the other down the inside. I did this on both legs and when reaching the top the hand coming down the inside strayed further and further towards that line separating leg from knickers. Her body was beginning to heat up again. My teasing was having an effect. The closer I got to the top, the slower my hand moved and finger pressure when moving back down.

She was moving and squirming by this point and I thought (hoped) she had let go. I decided to push my luck. I told her I usually massaged my girlfriends (never clients) all across their pelvic area and would she like me to continue. No words. She just nodded.

Before she could think twice and say no I put my thumbs into the small band around her knickers and began to pull down. I heard a gasp but then as I began to move them further down she helped by lifting her bum. I pulled them all the way down and off. Wow. what a sight, this beautiful older lady was lying naked in front of me, nervous breathless and glistening. Her pubic hair was thick, mainly black but obvious grey parts. Soaking with oil it looked fantastic.

I told her that I just had to be in the right position. With her eyes covered I removed my trousers then sat on the bed facing her lifting one of her legs at a time and putting them over mine. She must have known I had taken my trousers off. She either never let on or, was lost in her own thoughts and feelings.

My hands immediately went to her pelvic bones massaging in sweeping movements from inside to out. After only a minute of this my fingers found themselves in the crease of her legs. With my hands resting on the very top of her thighs my thumbs moved into up and around in mini circles. I began moving my hands even closer towards her labia, that gorgeous and soaking wet pussy. As I moved my thumbs up and around her lips started to part with the motion. Her breathing was beginning to quicken again. My hands eventually found their way near to her clit. With my thumbs kneading the top of her labia in small tiny movements and the palm of my hand and fingers pushing down and holding her hips hard it was a technique I knew led girlfriends to become immersed in the movement and pray that my fingers would move even closer to rub that clit.

I continued this teasing while watching her writhe. Her mouth opening, her chest heaving and moans that were incredibly horny. My cock was absolutely rock hard now and the position we were in meant it was just inches from her pussy. As much as I wanted to enter her, it would keep.

I pressed hard with those small circular movements getting closer and closer to her clit. By now her legs were parted wide over mine and her hands had moved - one was over the towel with occasional finger bite while the other was pulling gently at her nipples. From one to the other.

I put her out of her misery and finally touched either side of her clit. "Oh God" she said. "Fuck. Thats so good, make me cum, rub my clit."

Fucking hell, I was in heaven.

"Make me cum" she said.

My thumbs continued to rub both sides of her clit but time to take it up another notch. The thumb on my right hand began rubbing up and down on her clit, not too fast but the start of a nice build up. My left thumb moved underneath her clit but above the entrance to her pussy and rubbed up and down, side to side, little circles. Occasionally I took my left hand off and stroked my cock. She must have felt that movement.

I began speeding up the movement on her clit making her moan and writhe her body around even more. Her legs were getting wider and wider and, at the same time, she was pushing down further towards my hard cock, it was now touching her leg and only an inch from her pussy. My hand was now moving quickly against her clit. She was panting. I began masturbating with my other hand. With her panting and rocking and pushing down my cock was now touching her. So close to her entrance. we both knew it.

I began to rub her clit faster and was now using my fingers. I was also wanking my cock furiously with the strokes pushing my cock against her hole. I had done this a few times with partners and it led to a fantastic climax.

My fingers moved furiously over her glistening clit. Her whole body was shaking and all I could hear was "Fuck" "Oh yes, keep going, dont stop, you'll make me cum."

My cock was now against her pussy but I wasn't pushing it in. Moaning loudly she pushed her body down little by little till it was in only about an inch.

"Rub faster, make me cum, please make me cum."

I was moving my fingers as quick as I could now. Her climax was near. She was moaning loudly. "I'm coming soon. Oh fuck I'm going to come. Shove your cock inside. Please. Fuck me. Push it in."

This was my plan. As I rubbed as fast as I could on her clit I pushed my cock deep inside her. Her body started to buck. Her back arched and leg out a might orgasmic scream. She seemed to be having an orgasm forever. As it subsides her body began to relax with the odd twitch and shake. My cock was still inside her but was removing it slowly bit by bit so she would continue to enjoy the feeling.

I eventually stood up, grabbed a hot towel from the radiator and covered her from her neck to toe leaving her blindfold in place. i kissed her gently on the lips then left quietly. This was enough for one night and beyond my wildest dreams. I wanted to do more but this evening was all about her, not me!

At home later that evening my phone buzzed, a text from Isabelle that simply said "Thanks x."

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers