Masseuse fucks married women

Story Info
Manu puts their wedding rings in used condoms.
762 words
3.43
4.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manu was a strapping 6ft tall Puerto Rican living in America who spoke fluent English and operated a massage parlour that catered mostly to middle-aged married women due to the business being near a women's only gym -- the perfect location.

He was highly skilled in his profession and had many regular clients. The pricing list was very affordable -- an elaborate ploy since the fringe benefits were so high.

Manu was in great shape and at the peak of his powers being in his mid-thirties. All of the women that came in and saw him; after stripping down, were immediately turned on. Three-quarters of them came there through word of mouth and business spread like wildfire. He always started very slowly, at first massaging their ankles and feet before moving to their calves and thighs then over their buttocks. When he worked the oil into his female clients' backs' and necks' it sent shockwaves through their bodies and made them feel Incredibly relaxed until they were pretty much falling asleep. Rarely any words were required as actions spoke louder after all and towards the end of the massage, all of the women were incredibly wet and softy moaning as if to give Manu the green light -- it was then he began massaging their clits with two fingers in a circular motion, their nipples were always hard due to his hands gliding over their side boobs. The porta Rican hunk then propped one knee up on the table and placed his hands on their hips and continued to massage them as they began arching their backs' and presenting themselves whilst his thigh was resting against their cunts and they began humping him like a dog.

The relaxation induced by the massage always took their inhibitions away and made them very easily accessible.

During the massage; Manu brushed his rock-hard ejection across the women's hips through his short trunks and they would often reach back and feel his cock as he continued rubbing their bodies down.

He always served his clients in the doggy-style position and like the true professional he was, he pulled out a condom for every woman and rolled it over his thick shaft with one knee resting on the massage table and the other planted firmly on the ground -- he then entered the women and pumped their married cunts' furiously.

He fucked them until he came and after every single fuck, he leaned over and removed the bitches' wedding rings and placed them into the used condoms where the rings would become submerged in his thick semen. He then tied the condom and handed it them them as a souvenir. The married bitches' were initially mortified, however, these feelings quickly turned to arousal over the gesture as they put the condoms into their handbags like a prized possession.

How the soft and gentle man had an extremely aggressive and kinky side and liked to signify his ownership of the married sluts by defiling their wedlock. Manu was asserting his dominance over their pathetic husbands and what he thought of their lousy attempts at claiming what was rightfully his. He was marking his property like a fucking animal. A king of the jungle and all of his clients knew the drill and couldn't wait to go back for more; they enjoyed how the gesture made them feel 'naughty' and degraded and would often go back to their girlfriends and share stories or masturbate at home over their massage sessions.

Every time their stupid husbands commented on their wedding rings and told them how much they loved them, the women were reminded of their dirty little secrets and couldn't help but laugh when their husbands would take their hand and kiss them on their wedding rings knowing where they'd been.

Not only was Manu making these women his bitches' but he was also making their husbands his bitches' by tasting his cum.

Often the women would lounge around at home and each time they caught a glimpse of their ring; they would marvel at the memory of Manu and smell, sometimes lick their rings, wondering if they could still smell and taste his salty scent.

The business was an extremely sophisticated pickup operation. How easy could it possibly get? Women, after all, relied on trusting a professional. Manu was fucking multiple women daily who would all go and tell multiple women at their gym classes and his demeanour became extremely Alpha since he was fucking so many women, not only that, but getting paid to fuck attractive married women!