All Comments on 'Massive Milking'

by pro5live

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story and such a magnificent Domme !

jhon1739jhon173911 months ago

I don't understand why you women and don't mean you only like every one like you get to have orgasms but keep your husbands frustrated and won't give him one and the worse off that you make him eat it after you milk him wow i don't understand why you women like you want every man to be a slave to his wife and wow you trained him to suffer for you great wife this stuff is construal is a lie I mean ok your man can be a submissive but i saw women giving their ideas on how to turn every man into a submissive or a maid even when they are not no offense but i hope you women don't go to hell for making your husband like your dogs even worse in some case.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

that relief is so satisfying. i know it means we/i have submitted - surrendered to my woman - allowed her to take my manhood - but i now love the milking process. it makes sense. she explained to me how she knew my needs and wants and would allow me a milking at least monthly. at first i argued but somehow she talked me into it. she now owns my manhood - i do what im told. I still work and earn money but she is the boss. im not to keen on her allowing others to our milking sessions but i need it so badly.

i cried a few times when i saw my cum just roll out without any real ejaculation - but she explained that she loved me as a man more now. Strangely - the feeling of complete domination and surrender is exciting in a way.

the relief in my balls when she allows me to be milked is so good.

rob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i loved this. i think you hit the nail on the head in that second last para. i know/knew she was taking my manhood but couldnt say no. drinking the cum is also something you learn.

as you surrender and feel that manhood being taken - the emasculation - you also feel good inside. she was so proud of me. i have none of that stud nonsense anymore and she allows me to do most things i did before.

i beg her for it - even when she offered me the old way. its hard anyway to get an erection these days - and i think she knows this. i serve and obey.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing like a kind, gentle, loving partner to make your life complete and this bitch is nothing like a kind, gentle, loving partner.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Look this is really a consensual agreement. A man cannot give up his power unless he consents. A power exchange IS consensual.

Like it or not a human male is not that different than a bull or a dog. Any sexually aware women recognizes this. Free will? its power is way overrated. A dominant sexually aware women can shop for such a guy. When a beautiful women is stroking your member , really how much free will do you think you have?-Be honest with yourself. This women's milking machine reduces this male to his primal level. He knows that and loves that she knows that she is reducing him to what he primarily is. She has taken power over his urges and enjoys that power. He has surrendered his ego and body to her. There is a comfort in this to him. Carrying macho ego defenses is a huge load to carry all the time. A loving dominant women can domesticate the beast in you if men have the courage to surrender to Her. Not for every man or women to harness this primal reality. But don't deny that this primal urge doesn't exist! I'd give a kings random for a Womyn like that.

pro5livepro5live5 months agoAuthor

Exactly!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do you y’all film this and post it somewhere?

pro5livepro5live4 months agoAuthor

It's on Xhamster ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! I agree with the concept of the woman in control. Her pleasure is important and does lead to a happy life. I yearn for this type of stimulation. I see no problem with ceding this control at all. I would love to have this experience!

pro5livepro5live4 months agoAuthor

Once you've been milked, you can't go back!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know how some of you outraged angry guys feel. I wish I had a domme like that too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

can you post a link to the video?

pro5livepro5live29 days agoAuthor

Here is the original video: https://xhamster.com/videos/wifes-new-milking-machine-extracts-husbands-sperm-xhgyDRu

And here is an upgraded version: https://www.xvideos.com/video.uahcfev15f5/the_sperm_milking_machine

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Holy shit, to be completely milked all the time like this. The little sissy must be over excited and really horny all the time, how wonderful. No wonder he is so obedient. Good story, lucky sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous