Massive Muscle Dragon Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tiny object manifested before him. A ring.

It dropped and he held out his hand, catching it. A thick, pink ring, glowing and seemingly translucent -- like a muscle dragon's face and crotch.

The ring was thick, with a signet of a dragon. And it wiggled as if alive, drawn to his finger like a magnet.

Yazi pointed his right hand at the ring in his left palm and the item jumped onto his middle finger. Its pink light intensified.

The man hurried to a window in the first floor stairwell. Amber Lion was still down, Azure Catfish nowhere to be seen but maybe under that huge pile of bats and Scarlet Phoenix was getting wrapped into tentacles.

Yazi knew what to say. With his right fist raised he shouted.

"Massive muscle dragon power!"

Pink lightning crackled along his body. His clothes flew off him in flecks.

His hands grew in size, bones moving under his flesh in an uncanny way to accommodate more meat. His forearms followed. He was getting taller.

"Holy fuck holy fuck yesyesyes."

His biceps blew up. He was getting *heavy*. His shoulders grew in size as they broadened. The effect reached his neck and it became so muscular that it cut off his windpipe before settling into the restructuring. His back nearly *seethed* with new mass, each muscle digging its way past every other one.

He ran, wobbly on longer legs, two heads of height closer to the ceiling. His arms grew bigger and bigger and bigger.

On the third floor, Yazi stumbled past the mess of Azure Catfish's fight.

His feet were growing slightly and his calves popped into diamond shape. His torso was now so heavy he had trouble holding himself upright. The dragon powered calves weighted him down but also added so much power they more than compensated.

His thighs and pecs came in at the same time. He could no longer look down on himself, his pecs so big they blocked the view unless he strained his neck or leaned.

His thighs were getting... beyond huge. Sometimes Yazi had fantasized about becoming a muscle dragon and imagined how he'd have to relearn walking with legs that thick. Now he had no choice but to walk with a douchey bodybuilder swagger.

He reached the seventh floor like a breeze and ran into the abandoned medical office. He pointed at the portal outside the shattered window and tried shooting plasma.

Nothing. He was big but not yet powerful.

Pink power crackled around his face.

Yazi turned to the mirror along the wall. His face was hidden under a rosy wolf-dragon head, anthropomorphic enough to imitate his expressions.

He was muscled as fuuuuuck.

Yazi grinned and a lupine-draconic grin reflected back at him.

He flexed. "Massive muscle dragon power!"

Plasma? Nope.

But his transformation wasn't done yet. His ass rippled with new muscles as his lower body physique got perfected. Starting below the pecs, his abs popped. The first row, then the second, then the obliques moving in, giving him a waist that looked narrow on him but would have been huge on his old self.

The third row of abs from the top grew into place to match the ones above and his remaining pelvis muscles grew to fit the ass. Everything was aiming for his crotch.

Neo Aurora Defense Force helicopters circled outside, shooting rockets at the Nyx incursion. Amber orbs rose from the ground. Yazi was eager to assist.

The final pair of ab muscles grew in for a full eight pack and his balls dropped, tripled in size. His dick hardened within seconds as it grew. He skinned back as his dick gained length and width, the foreskin not growing as much. His mushroom got exposed.

Ah, so as the muscle dragons had said, they really weren't cut. Turned out their dicks were just too big for-

"Aaahh!" Yazi had a hard, body-shaking orgasm and his new dick slammed three strings of cum into the wall with audible splashes.

"Fuuu-"

He had jolted back and stayed airborne. More cum squeezed from his cockhead.

With his hovering body slightly curled, Yazi hesitantly tried flight as the aftermath of his surprise-orgasm faded. Up down left right. It was as easy as turning and leaning.

Pink light manifested around his crotch, giving him boxer shorts that kept his package - now soft but no smaller -- in a tight bulge. He pushed his dick down his right leg.

It didn't feel good. He'd always been a right carrier but with his dick so huge and so tight against his thigh he felt distracted by every movement of his legs.

He pushed his dick up into a ten o'clock position. The boxers didn't go that high but were amenable to tenting to keep his package tightly on his body.

He aimed his fists outside and-

Pink plasma beams erupted from his fists. It felt like flexing his muscles even as he kept them relaxed.

The beam ripped into the portal to... some effect?

Yazi flew outside. Going from firm ground under his hovering feet to the sheer drop of seven floors made him want to turn around. But the muscle dragons needed him. The city needed him.

Sending target-seeking, pink plasma orbs at every Umbrath bat in sight, Yazi descended.

Amber Lion was free and naked, sending lighting at a pile of non-flying creatures as he punched the ones trying to run. Azure Catfish was up and pushing water down into the sewers.

Both muscle dragons paused at the sight of Yazi.

"Uh, hi?" Yazi said and waved, then thought better and flexed.

The blue super-hunk looked at the golden one. "For some reason I really thought the next one was gonna be a goat."

"Rose Wolf," Amber Lion said. "Can you take over for me? Scarlet Phoenix got dragged in."

The muscle dragon captain's English was without accent - likely not native to Neo Aurora -- with somewhat of a southern drawl.

Yazi was so thrilled he had trouble forming words. "Y-yes sir, can do."

The muscle dragon leader took off in a beam of amber and entered the portal.

Yazi went to town on the critter. It was nothing special, biology-wise. This attack had been about the bats. For the first time, Yazi was hitting things other than a sandbag.

He laid into the car-sized bugs and octopus-crabs, making them splatter with his fists, sending plasma orbs at any who moved out of confinement.

The Defense Force had erected blockades to keep the zombies contained while medics picked them off for anti-defilement. The azure muscle dragon flew in circles with just a small load of water, enough to fill a public pool, and corralled the horde.

Yazi -- no, Rose Wolf -- punched and stomped. It was *addictive*. He was in-fucking-side a muscle dragon body.

Amber Lion burst from the portal, dark sludge raining off him to reveal once more his naked form. Behind him was Scarlet Phoenix, also naked but fully on fire. The black muscle dragon laid waste to every last vine still flopping in the area.

The two landed next to Yazi.

"New one?" Scarlet Phoenix said. "Didn't think we were going to get more."

Amber Lion put his hand on Yazi's back. "Rose Wolf. The man of the hour."

Yazi was bursting with pride. "Happy to help." He had to keep himself from *squealing*.

"Okay," Amber Lion said. "Everybody listen. It's coming through. Tallest Nyx I've ever seen. Seemed like a..."

"Sea cucumber," Scarlet Phoenix said. "Don't think it can move faster than one either, just fall over and crush a building. Or people. And it had openings that'll squirt who knows what."

"We catch it the moment it emerges. Catfish, get over here. Newbie, can you aim right at the center?"

"There?" Rose Wolf asked and shot a test orb. "Will do."

They took positions. Azure Catfish at the ground to delude any acid the creature could spray, the rest flying at various heights.

It emerged. So big it took up the whole length of the incursion gateway and so thick it had to squeeze through.

Four double beams fired, each at a segment.

The gray cucumber emerged fully and started to topple, threatening to flatten everybody on the street, defiled and rescuers alike.

Lightning, fire and crashing waves hit the creature to keep it upright while destroying it.

Rose Wolf flexed his body. Air zoomed around him. Atmosphere concentrated between the beams shooting from his fists.

It made sense. Everybody had assumed the next element was going to be air.

But he wasn't *controlling* the air. The little storm was created by something invisible drawing atmosphere into itself. A projectile, a... void.

Rose Wolf sent it into the center of the creature.

The nearly invisible clump of air impacted and *twisted* the cucumber's skin like an invisible, fist-sized blender. The giant beast ripped open, goo getting drawn into Rose Wolf's projectile and splattering out of it -- but only half as much.

His element was nothingness.

The newest muscle dragon closed in with the others and held the cucumber up as it squashed itself, top half collapsing into the bottom one.

"What was that?" Amber Lion asked.

"Void, sir. My element."

"Good job, Rose Wolf. Glad to have you."

Yazi felt lucky his massive grin was hidden behind a mask until he remembered that the "mask" showed his emotions. Well, he *was* ecstatic. He flexed.

12