Massive Polar Vortex Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm stuck at home for three days while my wife is working.
2.3k words
3.71
8.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers

Massive Polar Vortex: Introducing Raleigh (1/4)

There was a Massive Polar Vortex running through the Midwest. My work was cancelled for the next three days. My wife told me she still had to work all three days. I felt bad for her.

My wife usually arrives home around 6:30pm each night. I have a lot of time to kill.

I was lonely. I had been surfing online dating sites during all my days off and I was jerking off too. In truth, I had been jerking off to online porn more frequently as of late. There were some new categories I had found that I liked.

It was 2019. These things were more common.

One girl I was texting online was uber attractive. I didn't think she was real. She was around 5' 6" and has long blonde hair. She is super toned and hot.

She would send me a laughing emoji and sexy emojis with every message. Her name was Raleigh. I found out she was a major hippie and was very wild. I liked that. It was very opposite of my wife.

My wife was strict and to the point.

I messaged Raleigh the first day I was alone. We talked online for a long time and really hit it off. She kept begging for me to let her come over to my house and have fun. I told her I had a wife. She told me she didn't care. I was too timid to let her come over anyway.

Online girls were freaky. You never knew who you were going to get with some of them. I know from my online dates before I met my wife. Raleigh messaged me saying that it was more fun that I had a wife. I jerked off my hard penis when she said that.

Nothing happened the first day of the Polar Vortex. I used the second day to message Raleigh some more. Raleigh kept begging me to let her come over. She told me she would be in and out quick. I stood my ground the second day.

I wanted to stay faithful. My wife would get home tired and want to go to bed. She didn't want to deal with someone who has been relaxing all day. I didn't blame her.

However, on the third day of the Polar Vortex, I must have been extremely lonely.

"Ok, fine," I message to Raleigh. It was around noon.

Raleigh sent me back a kissy emoji, an eggplant emoji, and a splash emoji.

I was excited to meet her in person.

Ten minutes later, Raleigh scampered in the door, her arms crossed, shaking off the cold.

"Brrr.. It's cold out," she says as she hugs me.

"That's cause you are wearing short shorts," I say as I hug her back.

"You don't like them?" Raleigh asks me, twirling around in front of me.

"No, I like them!" I say staring at her thick legs.

"Should we get warm?" I ask, as I smile and point into my house.

"Yes please!" Raleigh says as she does a little hop and smiles. I can see her boobs jiggle in front of me. Raleigh is wearing a white v-neck shirt. I want to grab Raleigh's boobs and take her right now.

We sit on the bed for a little bit and talk about our sexuality as an icebreaker. She tells me she is bi. I tell her I am straight, but I think it is totally cool that she is bi. In truth, I wanted to fuck her straight. We talk about our sexual history and our likes and dislikes.

Eventually, a sad story about my ex gets brought up and she feels bad for me.

"Oh no, you poor baby," Raleigh says, getting on her knees next to me on the bed.

Raleigh pulls my head into her stomach and cradles me.

"It will be ok. I am here now," Raleigh says to me.

It takes everything I can to keep myself from licking her warm skin. I extend my arms around Raleigh's waist and hug her back.

I think about my wife briefly. She doesn't hold me the way Raleigh is holding me.

Raleigh pulls off my shirt and my pants. I take off her jean shorts and her top. Raleigh straddles me in her sexy green lace panties and bra. I can feel her pussy get wet as she continues to grind on my hard penis. My boxers are wet with pre-cum.

Raleigh pushes me back onto the bed. She lowers her chest onto mine. Again, Raleigh's skin feels warm and soft. She leans into my ear.

"Is it ok if I kiss you?" she lays her head down on the bed, her eyes toward mine waiting for my answer.

I rotate my head to look her direction. I lock eyes with Raleigh. Raleigh's body was twisted in a weird way, but I could still feel her toned ass clenching my hard penis. I close my eyes, pucker my lips and lean in. Raleigh leans in too.

I can feel Raleigh's tongue dancing passionately in my mouth. I want her saliva to stay in my mouth.

Raleigh is grinding my hard penis with her toned ass. My boxers even more wet with pre-cum.

After five minutes of swapping spit and grinding. We both took off our underwear and rolled around on the bed. Raleigh was on top of me sucking my hard penis.

"Glllpp.. glllp... gllpp," Raleigh's mouth was like a vacuum.

Raleigh got all the way down my hard penis without slowing down. I could feel my cum building.

As Raleigh sucked my hard penis, I ate out Raleigh's pussy. I wrapped my arms around Raleigh's waist and pulled her pussy to my face.

"mmmn...mmm.. mm," with each breath I wanted to stick my nose and tongue as far in Raleigh's pussy as I could.

She was so wet. I loved the taste of her juice. I felt I was doing a good job satisfying Raleigh. Her mouth felt amazing around my penis.

"gulp..gulp..gulp," Raleigh was using her throat.

After both of our necks were sore, Raleigh asked me, "Can we switch into my favorite position?"

"Of course," I answered, completely in a daze, my mouth covered in dry pussy.

We switched out of our sixty-nine. We met in the middle to swap spit. The thought of Raleigh's lips being dirty turned me on. It was a total surprise and made things hot.

Earlier, Raleigh told me that doggystyle was her favorite position. I leaned Raleigh forward across my bed. She was face down. Her arms and hair were sprawled out in all directions

"Are you gonna give it to me hard?" she says as she turns to look back at me and smiles.

"It's gonna be so hard," I say as I look back to her, a smile across my face.

Raleigh shakes her ass, bracing for my hard, lubed penis.

I grab onto Raleigh's hips and slide into her tight pussy.

Raleigh let out a moan. My eyes go wide. I hold myself inside her for a few seconds. No doubt pre-cum is already running close to the tip of my hard penis. I continue to thrust my hard penis in Raleigh's wet pussy.

Hearing this stranger moan from my cock gave me reassurance and pleasure.

Raleigh was smiling from the bed as my penis continued to ram her into the pillow.

*creek, *creeek, *creeek,

You can hear the bed moving.

"Uggh..Ughhh....... ughhhughhhughhh," Raleigh moaned.

I started speeding up.

Raleigh's pussy felt so good around my hard penis.

"Raleigh... I don't want to stop," I call to her.

I kept pumping my hard penis in and out of Raleigh's lubed pussy. I could feel her pussy juices splash down my testicles. Raleigh reached her arms back behind her and grabbed hold of my wrists.

I stop pumping her body to look at her questioningly. I leave my hard penis in her tight vagina. In itself, simply being inside of Raleigh almost made me cum.

"Is everything ok?" I ask.

Raleigh's eyes are closed, and she has a smile on her face. Raleigh's velvet lips are tightly wrapped around my long stem.

"You feel so good inside of me," Raleigh says.

"I love the feeling of you around my cock," I say back.

"You feel so warm inside me," Raleigh says, now blushing red in the face.

I start to blush as well. Raleigh's pussy felt so warm. Suddenly, when I began to think about how warm Raleigh felt, I started to think about my wife. My wife used the word warm a lot too.

I try to get back, I try to get out of Raleigh. She feels me pull back and squeezes my wrists. I try to struggle as my long stem whips and pokes around inside of her.

Raleigh looks back at me, looks into my eyes and says, "I want you to cum inside me."

The way Raleigh said this sounded so sincere and cute. I could see the side of Raleigh's puppy dog face try to look back at me. In this moment I feel as though I would do anything for her.

I look down at Raleigh. She is smiling and bright red in the face. Raleigh let go of my hands and lifter her chest up off the bed. Raleigh is on all fours, she pushes her pussy back and forth along my stem.

"Raleigh, what did you just," is all I manage to say before Raleigh interrupts me.

I couldn't gather my thoughts quick enough before Raleigh starts grinding down my cock. Her pussy feels out of this world.

"I want to have you for the rest of my life," Raleigh says to me.

Raleigh grinds quicker and moans louder, trying to coax the semen from my hard penis. I know for sure I am letting out pre-cum inside of her.

"I want you to cum inside me, ok?" Raleigh says to me, "I want to feel your warm penis inside me forever. I want you to think of me every time you are with your wife. I want to feel your warm cum ooze into my crevices. Please."

Raleigh is begging. I can't take it anymore. I think I am falling for Raleigh. I move my hips with force against hers, my hard penis enjoying Raleigh's toned ass.

*Smack.. *Smack.. *Smack..

"Ohh Oh Ohh yeahhh ahh ahhh," Raleigh moans.

I debate the thought of cumming inside Raleigh. If I cum inside Raleigh and she gets pregnant, things get complicated. If my wife, Morgan, found out I got Raleigh pregnant, I would be in trouble.

I thought it over and decided I wasn't going to cum inside Raleigh. I clenched my face as I planned to last till the very last second before pulling out.

"I can feel the cum building!" Raleigh says as she lifts her head up in satisfaction, "That's it baby."

*Smack. *Smack. *Smack. *Smack.

"Yyyuhhhyuhhyuhhyuh," Raleigh purrs.

I thrust quicker. At this point I'm on the brink of ejaculation. And just as I was about to pull out, Raleigh grabs my hands and jerks me forward, deeper inside of her.

"Ughhh..," I flopped onto Raleigh's back.

The last jolt felt so good, I couldn't pull back. I was stuck, suctioned to Raleigh. I tried to slip out of her grip, but it was making the sensation feel better.

In an instant I feel cum start releasing inside of Raleigh. It's over. She won. I submit to her will and lay my head down on her naked back.

Raleigh looks back at me. She pushed her toned glutes further onto my hard penis. I quiver having just released my cum deep inside her.

It happened so quick. Raleigh smiled, clearly happy with herself, and continued to milk the last of my cum from my hard penis.

I clenched my body. I couldn't move. My long stem sensitive to the touch. Raleigh knew it.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself.

No longer dazed, and now with a clear mind, I immediately start to think of my wife. I start to panic. I start to think I might have ruined my marriage.

Raleigh stops gyrating her hips and I fall back onto the bed. Raleigh joyfully gets up and skips to the bathroom. Her job is complete.

I let out a slight sigh of guilt and satisfaction.

Raleigh skips back onto the bed, I lift my hand, take a spark from my juul, and lay my hand back down on my chest. I calm down a bit.

"There is no way my wife will find out. Raleigh will be gone before my wife even gets home," I think to myself, "I will be showered and cleaned before she even notices."

Raleigh lays down next to me. Raleigh puts her back up against me and curls up. I start to scratch Raleigh's back.

"That tickles," Raleigh giggles.

Raleigh turns around to face me. I suspend the hand I used to scratch her back in the air between us. Raleigh grabs my hand and places it on her stomach, she turns and looks me in the eyes.

"We are gonna have a baby together!" Raleigh whispers excitedly.

I get nervous. I look Raleigh in the eye and give an awkward smile. I feel the warm, soft skin on her tummy. I think about how I came inside her.

I turn my head back to the ceiling.

"My wife, Morgan, will never find out," I tell myself.

I look at Raleigh. She is staring back at me with big, crazy puppy dog eyes. I lean in, close my eyes, and start to make out with Raleigh. It is almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon. My wife would arrive home around 6:30. There was a Massive Polar Vortex running through the Midwest.

Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers