All Comments on 'Master And The Bitch: A Tess Story'

by mina_dove

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A wonderful read!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story. I've read one of your others as well--the one in the woods. You really should write more .... they are very good. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pet Aspect

I always enjoy stories of pet-play. The aspect of her struggling with her submission was one I could connect with. The end with Him affirming His love for her was very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pets are best

I have a pet of my own so I love this story.

When we first start a play session I fit her with a collar and lead so that I can walk her up and down the room. This gets her in the right mood. Obedient and serving.

She loves to be trained and takes the whip when she gets things wrong.

She crawls up and down the lounge playing fetch with either a ball or ring and loves to be petted when she does well.

She is always naked when playing like this. I love to see her big, heavy tits swinging beneath her as she crawls up and down the room.

She is very willing to please and loves it when she gets rewarded with a pat or a tummy rub when she does well.

She will sit up and beg with her tongue hanging out when told to. She will also "speak" (woof) when offered treats.

If she does well I will treat her by letting her crawl between my legs and sniff all round my cock and balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous