Master Control Ch. 08

Story Info
Irish slave gets blackmailed by online master.
2.9k words
4.25
2.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Thank you for all the feedback.

Master Control Part 8

My new online Master continued to give me orders from afar he liked the control he had and the humiliating pictures I sent. But he wanted me to experience more real-life experiences. He was busy and wanted to ensure I didn't have an enjoyable time while he worked.

He ordered me to go on to Recon and Grindr to try and find a master that I could meet and he could humiliate me and take pictures. It was difficult at first to find someone I got lots of replies but nobody would follow through.

This started to displease my Master who said he wouldn't give me the combination to my cage until I found someone. He felt I wasn't making a strong enough effort to find someone which wasn't true. This worried me as I was heading away to USA in two weeks so I really needed the lock off.

He threatened that if I didn't find someone, I would have an embarrassing time at customs going through the airport. This made me search a lot harder. I was desperate but was still struggling to find anyone. After another week of searching, I eventually found someone.

The master was a person named Matt from Dublin living in the UK who wanted to humiliate someone while he was home. I told him about my Master which said turned him on even more. We arranged a time which pleased my Master I asked for the combination number but he said he wanted me humiliated while caged.

This sounded good but it was over two weeks since I last came and getting humiliated while caged was going to make me very horny and strain in in the cage I feared. I waited for Master Matt to arrive. I was very excited and getting very horny already I was feeling my dick squeeze against the cage.

Master Matt arrived, luckily, I was going to be alone in the house so we had more freedom to be kinky. He ordered me to make him a cup of tea, naked. I made him tea and we sat in the living room. Him fully dressed and me naked. He got more insight into my situation and fetishes.

He took out a collar from his bag and put it around my neck and attached a lease to it. He ordered me on all fours and then sat on my back. He smacked my ass and told me to crawl around the house with him on my back and give him a tour of my home.

The weight of Master Matt on my back was straining my knees. As I slowed to readjust my position, I got another smack on the ass which stung. He told me not to slow down and pick up the pace. It was hard to get around and I was so horny in my cage.

He brought me into the bathroom and told me to crawl into the shower and get on my knees. He ordered me to open my mouth and to keep my eyes open the whole time. He took his dick out of the waistband of his sweat pants. It was quite big and a lot bigger than I expected.

He started to piss and for the second time in my life I was being pissed on by another guy. The stream went into my mouth and he told me to hold it there before ordering me to swallow. The last Master who pissed on me didn't get so much in my mouth. The taste was disgusting.

He continued to piss making sure he covered every inch of my body. The warm yellow liquid soon turned cold and I was still kneeling in his piss. He informed me he was going to finish his tea so I could air dry. He left the room turning the light off leaving me there shivering.

What seemed like an hour but was probably only twenty minutes passed before he returned. He looked at me and called me pathetic. He lifted up my face and spat at me then once again ordered me to open my mouth. He then spat this time in my mouth and told me to swallow.

He then ordered me to crawl upstairs. I crawled into my room and heard the sound of pictures been taken of me. I knew my Master would enjoy seeing them later. Master Matt directed me over to the bed and asked me if I know how many times, I forgot to use the word Sir today.

I realised I had been a bit lazy and forgetful with my manners. Master Matt was not pleased and pulled me over his lap, he said it has been 17 times and I will get spanked 17 times on each ass cheek as a result. He then started to wail on me. I lost count after the 5th strike. My ass was stinging by the end.

He pulled me up and opened his backpack to show a full collection of bondage gear. It was clear he was an experienced Master. He took out a set of wrist cuffs and tied my hands behind me back. He then made me stand naked in front of him as he looked around my room.

He found my box of cigarettes and demeaned me for smoking in my room. Told me I was filthy and disgusting to do it. He asked me if I wanted one now. I nodded and he said fine. He told me to kneel in front of his bed. He removed his shoes and socks and took a cigarette out of the pack.

My hands were still tied behind my back so I figured he was going to put it into my mouth. Instead, he sat on my bed with his bare feet at the end his feet inches from my face. He then inserted the cigarette between his toes and lit it. He then told me to enjoy.

It was awkward with my hands tied but I brought my mouth to the bottom of the cigarette and took a drag. My chin was touching the sole of his foot. He just smiled at me as I smoked through his bare feet. It smelt like he hadn't showered that day. The smell of sweat was intoxicating.

He let me smoke the rest of it but as it got to the end some ash fell on his barefoot. He was angry at me and asked me if I think this was appropriate, I said no. He stared daggers at me and I knew what to do. I leaned forward and licked the ash of his bare feet. The mixture of ash and sweat was not overly appealing.

He told me how much he enjoyed the control he had over me. He ordered me to lie on the bed and strapped my legs to the bed. My arms where still bound behind my back. I could sit up but couldn't get off the bed.

'I read you are very ticklish' he said with an evil grin on his face.

He then started to tickly me relentlessly while lying beside me. I begged and cried for him to stop which made him laugh uncontrollably. He was having a good time and explained he had never tried tickle torture before but was going to add it to his arsenal for future slaves.

I tossed and squirmed in futile as I was defenceless to stop the onslaught. This went on for about twenty minutes. I had tears in my eyes. He didn't like that I could see where his hands were moving so he put a blindfold on me so I couldn't try and move out of the way.

This made it much harder, not knowing when the next touch would come. He would tease me by waiting a while before he touched me again. I eventually managed to turn my body to escape but in doing so my face went into his crotch.

He had me pinned in this position and continued to tickle me, my face buried in his crotch. My mouth was opening on his balls through his underwear which made him laugh even harder. He said to me if only you could see what this looks like as he continued to tickle me.

I could feel his dick growing in his underwear. Drool was falling out of my mouth soaking his boxers. He then spun me around and pushed me again onto my back. I then felt a volley of spit hitting my face. I could tell he was very horny at this point. But there was nothing for me to do I couldn't move.

I felt him move up my body and he ordered me to open my mouth. At this point I wanted it over with I was tired from all the squirming. I felt his rock-hard cock enter my mouth. I've sucked dick before which I much prefer to being tickled relentlessly.

However, I wasn't about to suck dick I was about to be roughly deep throated. He thrust in and out quickly, my mouth was just a hole. I was in no way participating I was merely getting face fucked. I started to gag and once again tears formed in my eyes,

I could feel the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat, my gag reflex was getting weaker as I had the full length of his dick thrust in and out of my mouth. I could barely breath at times but that didn't stop Master Matt. I was just an object to him. A toy.

I could hear him moaning and feel the speed of his thrusts quicken up. I couldn't see him as I was still blindfolded but I imagine his face like mine was covered in sweat. After about ten more minutes he pulled his dick out and sprayed my face with it. He then fell to the side and draped his arms around me.

'OK, I need to go in 30 minutes, but since you haven't cum in a while, I have one last torture for you' he said as he reached for his bag. My legs where still bound as where my hands. I could sit up as before but was too tired to do so now. he removed my blindfold. He had me at his mercy.

From his bag he took out a vibrating cock ring. His wicked smile returned. He attached it around my cage and turned it on. At first it didn't feel like anything then it started. It felt like I was being slightly edged but as each second passed the feeling got stronger and stronger.

Like Master Matt it wasn't long until I started to moan. I was excited I hadn't cum in 2 weeks and I was getting so close. My breathing started to increase as Master Matt looked into my eyes, just as I thought he had pretty eyes he spat in my mouth as I moaned.

I was getting so close and just as I thought I was about to come he turned off the ring and just lay beside me. I have never felt so frustrated in my life. If I could have touched my cage, I was sure I would come. He waited 10 minutes before starting again.

Everything happened quicker, the moaning, the heavy breathing and unfortunately him turning off the vibrator. He then got up removed the vibrator and started to pack up his belongings. He took many pictures of me that he said he was sending them to my Master.

I was still tied up and started to worry that he would leave me like this naked and bound with come on my face. What would I do scream for my house mates. But to my relief he untied me and told me I'm a stupid fag and pathetic before leaving my house without saying goodbye.

My Master received the pictures and text me to say what a good boi I was and he told me he would give me the combination code before my trip to USA. But there was a condition. When I went to New York I had to go to the Eagle fetish bar and do whatever a Master there told me and to tell them about my situation.

Two weeks later

I was in America for three days at this point staying near time square. My master had let me remove the cage and come before going but made me promise to fulfil my end of the bargain. On the third night I plucked up the courage and went to the first fetish bar of my life. I was excited and scared.

I was shocked at what I saw. The bar was crowded with all guys. Somewhere dressed but the majority where shirtless and somewhere walking around in skimpy underwear. It was an amazing sight to take in but I had no idea what I was going to do.

I walked around in a trance not knowing what to do I was very nervous and to be honest terrified. I made eye contact with a few people but they just nodded. I got a beer and notice two half naked guys kissing in a darkened area of the bar I went and sat beside them.

When I got closer, I realised they were more than half naked and they were both super-hot. The Master wore just a red leather thong and a harness around his chest. The slave was wearing just a thong and collar. The master was a blond twink and very hot. He turned and looked at me.

I asked if it was OK if I watched, I had no idea what else to say. He looked at me and said only if I removed my shirt. I didn't explain my Masters plan but at this rate it didn't seem important. I was already following orders as I removed my jacket and shirt and dropped it on the dirty floor.

I stood there self-conscious that I was shirtless in a busy bar and just watched. The slave got down on his knees and start sucking off his Master. I couldn't take my eyes of the tanned slave on his knees in a busy bar sucking his Master's dick.

The Master lifted my chin and made eye contact with me. I stared into his eyes as he was slowly coming towards orgasm. It was intense standing there shirtless as two almost naked guys were having oral sex. The Master pulled the slave up to his feet.

They walked to the smoking area and I followed as I was under a magic spell. I saw their bodies in light for the first time they truly were beautiful. They asked me why I was here and I explained. They both liked the story I had told them about the online Master.

The Master, the blonde one, was from New York City and the slave was from Argentina. They told me they loved each other. They had been together for a few years and liked to go this bar from time to time. I asked if this was their daily life as Master and slave. To my disappointment they said no they have jobs and roommates.

I told them to do this on the internet they might make money which made them laugh. We chatted for about ten minutes just about random stuff work travels and then the Master grabbed the slave by the collar. He gave him a mild slap and then looked at me. I think you are going to like New York City.

He pulled his slave's dick out of his thong and told me to get on my knees. I did it immediately again without thinking. I was inches away from an Argentinians dick. I was so hard. There was six other people smoking in the smoking area. The Master told me to start sucking as he lit a cigarette.

I started immediately. I could feel the eyes of the others in the room watching as I sucked his dick, The two of them passed the cigarette between each other ashing out on my head as I sucked his dick in the most public place, I've ever done it. I've had shared pics online but this was different, other people were here.

I kept sucking his dick rolling my tongue around his cock head as he moaned. I grabbed his ass as I started to go faster and faster. I felt someone slap my ass but barely moved and just kept going. This went on for about ten minutes before I started to get tired.

The Master then told me to take the memory back to Ireland with me and tell my Master about it. They then left leaving me shirtless on my knees with a raging hard on in front of 6 other strangers. After a moment I got up found my jacket and shirt and left.

I told my master about it. He was very pleased about the whole situation. He told me I will be rewarded when I return. He suggested I seek out more opportunities to do this again. I said I will try. Two more weeks in the USA, can I top this experience. I hope so.