All Comments on 'Master Controller Act 07: Accommodation'

by zeegee7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AethurAethurover 5 years ago
Enjoying this

Continue writing. Whatever your reasons are (I know you stated that this is therapy to you), shouldn't matter to the readers. This is, as of now, a pure power-trip fantasy. I don't expect anything realistic out of it. I can enjoy it for what it is. And it's always good for bullies to get what they deserve.

There are too many characters though, and they are all, pretty much, just throwaway ones. Like the wife and daughter - I didn't see a point to any of that other than mindless sex. It's one thing to spend time on getting revenge, even if we never see those characters again. But you invested time into the wife and daughter, and I didn't see a reason for it. He just decided to fuck this guys family, even though he already has all these slaves. And we'll never see them again.

Ryanx360Ryanx360over 5 years ago
Keep up the good work

Love the story, waiting for the next chapter :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving this tale.

One of the best I've read on literotica ever. Hot descriptive sex and a great story to go with it. Keep up the great storytelling. I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous