Master Controller Act 08: Capitalization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Suddenly, Crystal moved Pearl's arms to reach to the air, and Pearl felt fabric once more cover her body. She wasn't able to see the dress, only feel it compressing tightly on her body, and she could feel some bare skin receiving air around her modest chest, and much of her legs and arms.

Once the dress was put in place, Crystal reached up and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Lifting one foot she felt the familiar sensation of her underwear, and the nylons, clearing one foot, and then the other. At some point, she must have slipped in a different pair, because then she pulled up another pair of panties, these much lacier, and skimpier, than the ones she was wearing. She felt a minor amount of material enter the crack of her ass, and the waist band pulled up. Crystal made some minor adjustments, gave her the once over, and smiled. Then, sent her on her way.

Pearl was aware of everything. She could feel her leather seat making full contact with her entire ass, due to the short length of the dress. She could feel her arms and hands steer the car. She could feel her feet press down on the appropriate pedals. However, she was completely unaware of where it was she was going, and it wasn't until five or so minutes into the ride she became aware, through the soreness in her cheeks, that her face was smiling. She wasn't even able to express her own face.

It wasn't until she turned into the fancy hotel parking lot that her night ahead began to become evident. She tried a renewed effort to wrestle control back, but it was useless. Her arms and feet quite fluidly drove the car through, and parked into an available space.

As she got out of the car, still not able to do more than look straight ahead, and smile still firmly fixed in place, she felt a cool breeze brush against her crotch, and legs. She stepped out and then turned to reach back into the car for her purse, bending at the waist, presenting quite a view to whichever lucky passerby might happen to look her way, then walked into the main lobby of the hotel. The attending hotel clerk at the front desk attended to the small line of guests until finally addressing Pearl, though he had glanced in her direction multiple times to drink in the view.

"Good evening ma'am, how may I be of assistance?"

"Yes, hi," her voice was disgustingly bubbly and the smile was still firmly affixed, "I'm checking in under the name 'Mark'."

"Very good, ma'am. And how many will there be?"

"Oh, at least one more I hope." She said this last statement with extra enthusiasm.

The man behind the desk chuckled meaningfully at her, "I'm sure you do, ma'am."

Pearl knowingly arched an eyebrow and bit her lower lip, "You have no idea."

She accepted the proffered key card, and walked confidently to the elevators, hit the appropriate button, and, upon reaching her floor, walked toward her room.

It was a standard guest room. As she stepped in her arm made a slight movement that she wasn't able to decrypt, and then her body entered the room proceeding towards the lounging chair. She faced away from the chair, and sat down, spreading her legs wide and lifting them onto the arms of the chair. She could feel the skirt of her dress ride up high, and her left hand reached down and began to explore her nether region with delicate care and love. Her right hand reaching up into the plunging neck line and began to fondle her breast with fervor providing fierce attention to her hardened nipple.

She could feel the pressure build in her body, feel it rising to a crescendo, feel the power of the orgasm fill her with the promise of ecstasy. Then, she stopped. The fingers on both of her hands stopped moving. Her breath hitched, and she willed with all her might for them to keep going. As the sensation slowly, but surely, died away, her fingers began to move again. Then, again, they stopped.

Chapter 7 – Room Service

There was no way for her to know that only fifteen minutes had gone by, to her it seemed liked hours. Her body was quivering, pining for the long anticipated climax her own hands denied her. She was breathing heavy, but at least the control of her face had been returned to her, and her entire body was thinly coated in a sheen of sweat.

Then, as if the humiliation of being deprived wasn't enough, there was a knock on the door. Apparently the mystery movement her arm made upon entering was to pull the bolt in, which in turn prevented the door from being able to close all the way. She heard the common announcement of "Room Service" from a young man employed by the hotel, who seeing the door ajar, took it as an invitation.

As the young man walked in, and beheld the splayed posture of the lovely woman, he immediately started to clumsily find a way of explaining his intrusion. He floundered for somewhere to put down the champagne bottle on ice, and flutes that accompanied them, without looking in that direction. Unfortunately, though, his hormones were too powerful a force to withhold himself from such a spectacle.

"I'm so sorry, miss! I'll leave."

"No, wait." Pearl said in a sultry voice, she didn't know what was happening, but she was terrified, "Let me tip you for you effort."

"Oh, th-that's not necessary, ma'am. Thank you."

He stuttered his way through, trying not to seem like a deviant as he cast sideways glances towards the beautiful body wrapped tightly in the sexy dress, and associating this image with the former image of her masturbating and presenting her sexy black panties that were now barely hidden under the tiny dress.

"Nonsense!" Pearl reached for him, looked deep into his eyes, and said, "I'm afraid though that I forgot my wallet. I guess I'll have to thank you in a ... different way."

At that, she maneuvered the flustered young man and leaned in, and while opening up his pants, kissed him deeply, breaching his closed lips with her exploring tongue. The "reaction" from the hotel employee was obvious.

She yanked down on his pants, and he was at this point helpless to resist. He remained still and allowed the sultry vixen to release his straining member from its confines. Then, she gently shoved him, until he plopped softly on the mattress, and leaned in and got to work. It didn't take very long.

She felt his penis swell, and then release. The thick creamy fluid shot into her mouth, but her lips held on. Once done, she held out her hand to help him stand up, and then did him the favor of pulling up his underwear and pants. The boy thanked her profusely and turned to leave, and that's when he realized he had an audience.

Chapter 8 – Mark's Turn

They didn't know when Mark arrived, but since the bolt had never been closed he wasn't restricted from entry. He watched Pearl work to show her appreciation to the young bell hop, and watched as she held his essence in her mouth, but got him squared away.

As the embarrassed young man scurried out, too ashamed to raise his eyes to meet Mark's, and with a hushed "excuse me", he was out the door and running down the hall. Mark, amused, opened the bolt, and let the door fully shut.

Pearl dared not look at this monster, lest she incur some unimaginable wrath from him. She tried to send the proper signals to her mouth to go ahead and swallow the vile liquid she was forced to accept, but was unable. Suddenly, her body arose on its own and she walked towards the lounging chair once more. She readjusted it so that it would face the room this time, and then turned and assumed the previous position. As her hands began to move once more, the buildup of pressure began to renew in her body, and she realized the torture would start again.

Mark admired his former boss as she deftly maneuvered her fingers within her, knowing no matter how much she wanted it, he wouldn't let her cum until he was good and ready. He was further amused by her stifled attempts to scream or beg for mercy, as her mouth was sealed shut, retaining a mouth full of youthful semen.

"Are you having fun there, Pearl?" Pearl screamed through a closed, full mouth. Mark laughed.

"Would you have ever thought we'd be here?" he sat down on the edge of the bed, with a perfect straight view to her.

"Could you ever have imagined that I would have the upper hand? No, of course not. You were always the uppity bitch who thought the world owed you."

He got up and started leaning over the chair, one hand grasping the arm of the chair to hold him up.

"Treating people like shit, just because you knew you could. Seeing how far you could push them. I should leave you like this all night, and pick up whatever's left over tomorrow."

The look of pure fear in her eye was enough to make him bust right then and there, "Or maybe ..."

She had long ago lost count of how many times she had started and stopped. She couldn't think in numbers that high anymore, all that remained was the Need. Suddenly, her mouth was under her control again, and she swallowed the vile substance, but was glad it wasn't coating her cheeks and teeth anymore. She took a deep breath, looked right at Mark, and begged, "PLEASE!!"

Mark stood up and walked over to the champagne bottle, lifting it and examining the label, "Please, 'what'? I want you to be specific."

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" she almost yelled, all semblances of self-respect long having been cast away.

"Which would entail ... 'what'?"

"FUCK ME! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEE!!"

"Are you sure, Pearl? Is that really what you want?" Mark's calm was driving Pearl past the brink of madness. The fire burning bright in her threatened to destroy her, and she needed a release more than anything else in the world.

"YEEESSSS!!"

"Beg me."

"Please, Mark! Please shove your massive cock into my dripping pussy, and fuck me like the cheap whore that I am! Please, oh please, smash your dick into my slutty cunt and cum like a bitch!!"

Mark pointed a finger at her chest, and slowly moved it toward the bed. Pearl's body, as if by a powerful force of magnetism, stood and followed where his finger pointed. She scrambled hurriedly atop the bed and, as the finger commanded, rolled onto her back. She pointed her legs up and quickly pulled her panties off, then parted her legs wide, all of her own accord.

Mark shed his expensive suit at a leisurely pace, removing his jacket, folding it and placing it gently atop the table. Then, he unbuttoned his cuffs, and then his shirt, removed it, and laid it flat atop his jacket. In the meantime, Pearl was fruitlessly humping the air, flexing and relaxing her toes, willing the cock of this man closer and within her.

When he had finally disrobed completely, and his thick, throbbing pole jutted forcefully from his pelvic region, and a shiny bead of precum glinting on the edge of his shaft, he approached her as a lion does prey. Pearl was moaning piteously, it was so close, she was so close, though every inch seemed a mile separating her from her climatic finish.

He firmly gripped the meat under her thighs, aligned pole to hole, and thrust with ease deep within her tunnel. That breach alone was enough to white out her thoughts with an eruption of orgasmic pleasure, there was no longer the posh executive running a multi-billion dollar Company, there was no longer the façade of name brand clothing and stylish makeup, there was no longer the domineering personality of a type A bitch, and there was no longer the cold calculating manipulator of men and women's hearts via dominance and intimidation.

Now there was only the animal, nay the Bestial, spasming of flesh with a Need. Gone were the restrictions of cultured society, and all that remained was a bitch in heat.

Mark fucked her, several times, and in several positions, on the bed missionary, doggie, cowgirl, also on the chair, table, cabinet, and even once out in the balcony. She didn't care. The fullness, mixed with the tsunamis of pleasure that washed over her were more than enough to wipe out any social awareness she might have had.

Chapter 8 – Checking on April

Mark left the hotel around 10 o'clock at night that night, by which time Pearl had already been put into an orgasmically induced coma for the night. He had broken her, and her programming for the following morning would ensure further humiliation and degradation of self. She wouldn't be the stuck up bitch she was any more.

He passed by Kristi and Jocelyn's room and could sense their restless sleep through the walls. They were very near the breaking point he wanted them at. Though, Kristi was pretty ruthless, he sensed a good soul in Jocelyn. His plans would need to change.

While out driving, he asked his driver to stop by April's part of town, to see how the older, big breasted bitch was doing. Upon arriving at the street that had been set for her, he quickly found her in the alley, and loved the sight that was before him.

The compulsion for her slutty wardrobe was still strongly impressed upon her. She wore a tight leather micro skirt, and her ill-fitting bralette seemed a little insufficient, and allowed her breasts to flow over the material. She wore long high-heeled boots, and her makeup was applied heavily to her face.

While she was trying to exude an aura of sultry confidence, her jittery fingers and lower tongue biting gave away her desperate need to finish her nightly task. He had heard through the grapevine that she had failed her primary objective once more, and as such had been ridden by all the men in the nearby bar. Apparently, two times was enough for her.

As his town car pulled up along the street, coming to a slow stop before her, she made her way to the car to try and proposition the gentleman caller. When she saw it was Mark, the look of both surprise, and anger was obvious on her face. Mark simply smiled. He invited her into his car, and she hesitantly got in, not knowing what the sadistic bastard had in store for her. She sat down in the spacious back seat, and they drove away.

April was very concerned. She still had to finish three more blow jobs before the conditioning would send her into a frenzy for group anal sex. It had already happened twice, and she was not keen on it happening again.

Mark could almost read the thoughts in her mind, as she subconsciously saw possible male candidates passing by as she rode in the car. He could see her lick her lips at each prospective dick she could suck. He was in such a good mood, that he decided to throw her a bone.

She was suddenly on the floor and pulling out his cock. Once her task had been completed, and the engorged, rigid piece of meat was freed, she immediately removed her top, letting her giant bulbous breasts bounce freely onto his bare thighs.

Normally, she would just push the mounds of flesh together and use her lips to bring a man to fruition, which would do very little for her, but this time, her fingers didn't just grab her breasts but also pinch her nipples, and she couldn't stop. As she moved them up and down his erect pole, the shock of sensation began to overbear her and she just kept going. As she started to moan, the sounds became muffled when suddenly her lips wrapped around his tip and began to bob up and down, sucking and ¬-blowing as she had been practicing for the last several nights.

Even though her jaw was already sore, she attacked him with vigor and soon enough she felt the familiar pulse that preceded an eruption of the liberating fluid into her mouth. Though this time, with the added fondling of her extraordinarily sensitive nipples, he was not the only one to cum. As the fluid shot down her welcoming throat, the explosion from her chest, down to her moistened pussy, and throughout her body caused a spasmodic reaction to a climax she had never experienced before.

Her body fell limply on his lap, her lips still hanging on to his penis like a half smoked cigarette, and her breathing slowly began to stabilize. That's when he drug her up, and had her still quivering body straddle him over his lap.

She had foregone the underwear since the situation did not warrant a pair, and this turned out to be quite the convenience for Mark. As he penetrated her, deeply and with ease, she came to again. She began lifting and dropping on the stick of meat that had sheathed its way deeply into her trench. As she did this, Mark greedily grabbed at her boobs, and kneaded with reckless abandon. Again, they didn't last long.

Her high pitched scream made evident the amount of pleasure she had just enjoyed. She collapsed into him, pushed further than she thought possible. The funny thing was, Mark hadn't even been the one doing the pushing. Mark was beginning to suspect the nanites themselves of predicting behavior and adjusting accordingly. He would need to research this further.

In the meantime, April was discarded unceremoniously on the same street corner he had found her. Though she looked worse for wear, not yet having pulled her top back on, and her skirt hiked up showing copious amounts of jizz spewing from her puffy pussy, Mark had removed the conditioning and made it to where she would only need to blow 2 dicks a week, instead of 5 a night. He felt like she had served her time.

Chapter 9 – The Morning After

The next morning, Pearl awoke. Her bones felt as if they had been converted into pudding, and her body felt both fully charged, and fully drained. Taking stock of her surroundings, she was on the floor next to the plush hotel bed, completely naked.

She got up and decided to engage the complimentary coffee machine. The tiny Styrofoam cup quickly filled with the life giving brew, and she sipped cautiously, but thankfully, of the ambrosia. She stepped into the bathroom, and saw the wreckage in its entirety.

Her hair was a mess, her makeup smeared and her face blotchy. It was hard to connect the ragged look of her outside appearance with the sweet serenity she felt within.

She walked out into the main part of the room, and saw that the clock read a few minutes before seven o'clock. She wouldn't have much time to get ready, so she quickly finished the coffee while looking for her clothes. However, her search turned up ... nothing.

She tore the hotel apart, and still, nothing.

Then there was a knock on the door, and a young male voice announced he was the hotel staff with a delivery. She was about to try and grab a sheet, but suddenly her body went rigid, and she could feel the familiar smile force her cheeks apart once more as she drew near and opened the door wide.

A different, young staffer was on the other side, adjusting the garment bag and ensuring it didn't snag on anything. So it wasn't until he was already a few steps into the room when he suddenly realized there was a beautiful, naked woman in the room. Deeply embarrassed, and reddening in his cheeks, he looked down to the floor.

"Oh, Gosh! I'm sorry, ma'am. I thought you told me to come in!"

"Well of course I did, silly. I needed my dress. It would be pretty crazy if I just walked out naked."

At that she SKIPPED over to him, causing her breasts to bounce ridiculously before this hormone raging twenty year old, and snagged her garment bag in a very flirtatious manner.

"Thank you so much for bringing me my dress. I'm afraid I don't have any cash to tip you with, but ..."

She pushed him onto the edge of the bed, despite his stammering and half-hearted denials, and within seconds had him out and in her mouth. He didn't last much more than a minute under her passionate machinations.

The solid white dress was an incredibly slutty number, the micro skirt hugged the sides of her hips without actually going above, and the hem of the skirt stretched down to the millimeter below her pussy. Were she to lean back or forward, her private parts would be readily displayed to all. At the navel of the skirt was attached a golden ring that brought down the fabric meant to cover her breasts. The silky material was a long ribbon that went up her belly across one breast, around her neck, and down covering the other breast to meet back at the golden ring. If she didn't maintain perfect erect posture, the fabric would hang and present a clear side view of her breasts.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers