Master Controller Act 08: Capitalization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

"Good, good. Well, I had some extra time on my hands and thought we could get together and have some fun. If you're up for it?" he gave them some time to once again nod their heads. "I thought it might be fun to play a game."

The game was set, each girl was affixed with a pair of underwear that had a built in vibrating dildo attached inside the crotch. The dildo would be pushed into their vaginas, and remote controlled by a user. They were also given a bra with vibrators in the cups to stimulate their nipples. The remote for Mary went to Janet, Karen's went to Leon, and Diane's went to Mark.

The first one to make their girl cum, got to take that girl plus his/her own for a night. The girl to last the longest without cumming would have one night where they could choose what to do, so long as it didn't inconvenience their master. Leon and Janet loved it, and so remote controls in hand, they began to play.

Each remote had three dials, to affect the intensity of the vibration of each vibrator. The three girls each had a spacer bar at their knees, and their hands were tied to a railing above them. They were completely vulnerable and helpless.

Karen, as an added humiliation, had been conditioned to orgasm everytime she wet her diaper. Being on a strict liquid diet, this happened often for Janet's entertainment.

Mary, while no longer needing others cum juices to come, was so regularly satisfied that this was only additional benefit.

Apparently Diane had gone quite some time without relief. Their dynamic seemed to be comprised of Diane pleasing Leon, and Diane getting nothing but frustration. Mark set the nipple vibrators to slightly over half way, and rhythmically turned the vibrator in her pussy up and down, but slowly climbing.

In only a few minutes, Diane came ... hard. She had started begging for mercy, but in the end was screaming at the explosion of orgasmic bliss racking her body. She shook in her confines as if she was having a seizure which jiggled her body amusingly, and then fell limp with a large grin covering her blushed face.

Mark was a little crest fallen at the speed with which the game was one. "Best two out of three?"

They played a total of ten times, and Diane was the first to cum 5 of those times.

Mark had won her for the night, and she was out of the running for a night of freedom.

Though Mary had a strong will, unfortunately, she had been so sexually active that her body did not last long under the onslaught of the three devices, and about thirty seconds after Diane, Mary succumbed with a series of loud high pitched moans escaping the large "O" formed by her lips. Out of the ten rounds, she was either first or second 7 times.

Once Mary fell, Karen almost immediately fell after. She apparently was so desperate for a night of freedom that she had held on with all of her being to win that small victory. Janet had to admit that she was impressed. Out of the ten rounds, Karen was able to hold off until third 6 times, more than the other two women.

The entire ordeal had not lasted more than 30 minutes from start to finish, and the two felt a little without. As a consolation, Mark offered them lodging in his home and all the benefits that came with.

Karen was quick to ask for the night off of her diaper imprisonment and forced lesbian activities, she played it cool realizing the next day would be business as normal. Janet stuck to the rules and gave her the night, but that she would need to stay on property. To ease her suffering, Mark offered the house dog to Janet for the night, and at those words Jenny was reluctantly placed under Janet's care.

Leon was extremely dejected at having lost his sex slave, so to console him Mark offered Jessica, who he referred to as "loyal and obedient". Jessica approached Leon with absolutely no hesitation, and Leon accepted the gift happily. As they walked towards the bedroom, Leon was already grabbing Jessica's plump ass.

That left Mary and Diane for Mark. Since Karen had been granted her freedom, she was the first released from bondage, but Mary and Diane were still tied up. Diane had come to and her pleasant grin was now replaced with hateful malice. Mark slowly approached her, and reached out to touch her. Diane tried to shy away, or wriggle her body to get out of the bonds. Unfortunately for her, all this did was jiggle the rolls of her lovely curves even more, bringing more attention to her voluptuous bosoms.

Mark still had the remote control in hand, and began to play with the vibrator's various settings, constantly keeping her on edge. While doing this, he stepped over to his own charge and began to play with her body. She tried to writhe further into her Master's hands to receive more physical attention.

Diane was getting pissed. Being so disgracefully put on display and not allowed to even finish. Constantly kept on the brink of orgasm.

Mark kept that going for another ten to fifteen minutes, Diane begging for it to stop, and while doing this Mark unbound Mary. Upon getting her arms back, she immediately grabbed Mark's face and kissed him deeply, rubbing her body against his. She wanted to take out the inanimate object filling her wet, sopping pussy, and have it filled by the man she loved.

"Mary, be a doll and keep Diane busy, won't you?"

He then walked off to collect some toys for their playtime later. When he got back Mary was playing with Diane licking her sweaty neck and pulling the dildo in and out of her. Apparently, she was sticking to the rules and keeping Diane from cumming. Although, Mark could clearly hear the vibrators affixed to Mary humming at full strength.

They got her wrists loosened, and the spacer bar removed, but before she could try anything Mark commanded her to freeze, and just like that she was paralyzed. She was commanded to follow, and she walked after her temporary new Master to his Master bedroom.

The California king bed, with four wooden bedposts was an ominous sight by itself. However, when combined with the four point restraints that it currently had added, it was absolutely terrifying to Diane. While Leon had been a cruel and selfish master, he only had used her for endless bouts of sex and fellatio on the regular. The worst he would do would be to leave her kneeling in a closet all night, while he entertained a female caller, it was uncomfortable, but nothing like this.

She was commanded to lie down and extend her limbs, which she did, and once affixed to the restraints Mary produced a ball gag that she forced her to accept. Mark once again released her body from constraint, and she began to thrash back and forth, attempting futilely to break free.

At Mark's behest, Mary crawled between the woman's legs and unsnapped the sides of the torturous underwear, the dildo was left in place, but now the implement could be angled. This gave Mary the opening she needed to lean down and began nibbling on the hapless woman's clit, while once more thrusting the dildo in and out.

The expected result, Diane was being driven mad. Her back arched painfully up, as she was willing her extraordinarily frustrated body to finally reach completion. Then Mary stopped at the exact second before letting her cum. Diane screamed and tried to buck her pubic area against anything that she could generate friction on, but there was nothing there.

Then Diane saw Mark coming around the bed. At first, she didn't know what he planned, but when he reached over her and began tickling her sides she renewed with fervor her thrashing to escape. Sadly, there was to be no escape. Mark did this to her for a short period of time, before stopping to let her catch her breath.

Diane didn't know that the bed was on rollers until Mark pulled it away from the wall. He then removed the pillows and pulled on her body, this put her in the unique position of her head hanging upside down off the edge of the bed. A hook was attached to her nose that had a cord reaching under the bed, this forced her to open her mouth wide allowing Mark's manhood straight in.

As he pistoned his cock deep into her throat, he changed from fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples, to tickling her arm pits. Back and forth it went until she was crying and screaming for mercy. When he was finally about to cum, as she felt the member swell and harden in her throat, completely cutting off any air she might need, and tickling her sides ruthlessly, while at the same time Mary had renewed the fucking of her former friend and licking and nibbling at her nub.

He came deep and hard, feeling her throat and mouth with the thick, viscous fluid. Mary then stopped her thrusting movement and her oral service. He pulled out and let her catch a breath. Unfortunately, a good amount of his semen flowed into her nose and she began to choke, so he unhooked her nose. When she finally was able to breathe again, she began begging anew to be released, begging to be let go, sobbing so hard she began to hiccup.

Then Mark gave a command to Mary, and she removed the dildo from Diane's trenches, and untied her feet. Diane had absolutely no power to resist or fight back, only to lie there and prepare for whatever torture was to follow.

Mary untied her legs from the lower bed posts, and tied them anew to the upper posts. Her body was practically folded in half with this.

When Mark slid in her eyes went wide and she howled in exultation. Mark fucked her soundly, and at the deepest angle to penetrate, and she felt every inch. Within seconds she came with a tidal wave of pleasure storming through her, and the following several minutes of Mark building up to his own completion only added to her own sensation.

By the time Mark finished Diane was little more than a spent meat doll with a very large grin on her face.

He played more games with her through the night, pleasing himself and Mary often. He also reused the dildo panties on more than one occasion. It was all great fun.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers