Master Controller Act 08: Capitalization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Inside of the garment bag, were a pair of white stiletto 6 inch heels, with tiny golden ringlets holding the straps in place, and finally two large golden hoop earrings to complete the whorish ensemble. Her body fluidly moved her to the bathroom where a before missed array of makeup was available, and, with a heavy hand, applied to her face. She no longer looked like the ruthless professional executive, instead now she looked like a cheap tramp.

The cool air blew briskly against her sternum, hips, and completely bare back. She could also feel the wind blowing against her bare vagina and eliciting a moistening reaction from it. Her body wanted to shiver from the sensation, but was not allowed.

She went over to the nearest cabby, an older man of Middle Eastern descent by the look of him, and asked for a ride to the Company. The cab driver gave her an obvious leer, taking in all that she was presenting. Liking what he saw, he agreed.

She would not realize until she reached her destination, that she still did not have money.

Chapter 10 – Executive Responsibilities

Pearl finally got to the Company. The cab driver gratefully gave her his business card should she EVER need a ride again, and drove off with a satisfied grin plastered across his face. She was allowed to swallow once the cabby had driven away.

As she walked into the Company's main lobby, she could feel, like a hot coal on her skin, all the stairs from her employees, as she still considered them. Her smile was still plastered on tight, and she was unable to cover or hide anything, as she strode purposefully in and towards the elevators, hands primly at her side.

It was as she entered the elevator, cheerfully greeting the three men inside, and turned that she saw Crystal approaching. Her heart rate sped up, and a shiver went up her spine, but still she stood with perfect posture and a welcoming face as the right hand of the CEO stepped into the elevator.

Pearl was quite a bit taller than Crystal, but she in no way felt any kind of advantage over the woman who acted at the behest of the omnipotent head of the Company.

She could feel Crystal turn and stare her up and down with pointed interest, as well as the men standing behind her.

"How was your evening, Pearl?"

Pearl tried to remain silent, but that wasn't the game, "Oh it was lovely. I stayed at a nice hotel."

"Really? You by yourself?"

Again, she tried to stay silent and not lay out the previous night's exploits, "Well first I checked in while dressed in this sexy little black dress and lacy underwear. I was already sooo horny that I started fingering myself in the lounging chair they had. Silly me I forgot to close the door and the bellboy brought me my champagne and caught me having fun." She giggled in a ludicrous high pitch tenor.

"Well, I wanted to tip him, but I didn't have any money," she took on an overly dramatic sob face, cartoon style, as she recounted the tale, "and I felt really bad that he had brought it all the way up. So I decided to make him REAL happy by sucking his dick." She made the last statement on a high note and again with the shit eating grin.

A small tear threatened to release as she was reliving the humiliating night in front of her subordinates, but it got much worse as she went into detail over not just the act of animal sex she had with Mark, but all the titillating sensations that expanded over her body throughout.

She wasn't even allowed to omit the story of the bellboy from the morning, or the cab ride on the way in. It wasn't until she had finished recounting that she realized her eyes had been closed to properly extract every last savory, degrading detail, and when she did finally open them up, she saw that she had been rubbing her hands up and down her body, moving inwardly the strips of garment that had covered her breasts, and hiking up the skirt for easier access. This in turn exposed everything to the men accompanying her up.

She quickly readjusted her dress, and then stood up again, Crystal doing little to hide the mirthful smirk she bore.

"That was a lovely story, Pearl. Thank you for sharing. I think these gentlemen enjoyed the story too, didn't you?"

"Yes ma'am." They all said in chorus, making futile attempts to hide their protruding boners.

"Well, maybe tonight you can show these guys how to have a good time at the hotel? Won't that be nice?"

Later that night Pearl arrived at 5:30 PM, and began the same ritual as the night before. Though this time, she had been dressed in a schoolgirl uniform with a tiny tartan skirt that did not cover the full back, frilly, white panties she was chosen to wear.

The same bellboy, not wanting to miss his chance, knocked on the door while opening it in the same movement, and was not disappointed. After Pearl finished him off, she returned to her station and continued preparing herself for what was to come.

When the guys finally did show up, she remained in character the entire night. Between the Eiffel towers, double penetration and spanking, the "professors" were duly satisfied.

The next morning, she recounted her exploits of young school girl and headmasters to two women in the elevator while once more wearing another slutty number. Later, those same women enjoyed her company. And so it went.

Chapter 11 – Crystal's Reward

Later that day, Crystal arrived at her Master's home and let herself in. She had quite a bit of good news and was excited to share it with him, in more than one way.

She passed by Mary in the living room, and casually stroked her spine as she made her way to the study. Mary shivered and gasped deeply at her Lady's touch. Her protruding nipples were noticeable through the French maid's top.

Then she passed by Jessica in the bathroom, scrubbing the floors on her hands and knees, presenting a lovely peach shape with her ass which hungrily ate her thong-backed uniform. She reached in quickly with a finger and caressed her right cheek. Jessica arched her back sharply and released a deep moan.

Finally, she reached her Master's study and knocked on his door. She heard the beautiful tenor of his voice granting her entrance, and she had to swallow to overcome the surge of arousal that his voice always stirred in her.

She walked in and greeted her Master. He had long since began treating her as an equal, and she loved him even more for it. As she approached him, she added sway to her hips, strutting seductively for Him, wishing to please him further, then handed him the documents she had brought in.

As he took the documents and began perusing them, she knelt down on the floor at his side, ready to do anything for him that he might want. He took a moment from looking at the papers and saw her.

"Crystal, please pull up a chair. Have a sit."

"As you wish, Master."

"Crystal," he chided, "Please call me Mark. I'm not your Master. I'm your partner."

She hesitated, knowing it was what he wanted, but it wasn't what SHE wanted, still, "Very well ... Mark, as you wish."

"That's better, thank you. This is amazing work you've done here. I'm really impressed."

"Thank you ... Mark," she still wasn't used to it, "I just want to do my best for you."

"Crystal. It's not just about what's best for me. It should also be about you. This empire is for the both of us. For all of us that were treated like crap because we weren't part of the 'in-crowd'. Don't worry about me, I am PLENTY satisfied." He said this with a wry grin.

"I'm glad you are so accommodated, sir. But I will always live to serve you, to please you."

"Then know that nothing would please me more than you living your own life. Is Phillip making you happy?"

She blushed prettily, "Oh, yes, sir. He provides me with a great deal of ... Satisfaction."

Mark smiled broadly, "Good. Again, I may occasionally have jobs and projects for you, because I trust you more than anyone else, but I want you to strive for yourself. That would please me."

Crystal seemed conflicted. Her life for the past several months had been in service to her Master and what He would want. But now the thought of actually making decisions for herself seemed somehow daunting. She was out of her comfort zone, and wasn't sure she liked it. Mark assured her that he would offer all the support she would need in this new endeavor, which did a great deal to alleviate her stress.

Then, reverting to old ways, he stood up, walked around her in her seat, leaned down, and gently kissed the nape of her neck, pulling her hair out of the way which caressed her lower jaw at the same time. The quiver that went down her body struck to the bone and the euphoria was all consuming. Her back arched sharply, and her head snapped up. She gripped the arms of the chair firmly as she inhaled.

She was about to stand, to turn towards him, but he held her down with two firm hands across her belly, and continued kissing her neck, working his way up to her ear. She was moaning loudly, and her pelvis was humping the air rhythmically in a sub-conscious gesture. His hands roved upwards from her belly and began to massage and fondle her breasts over her tight dress that had been her style for some time now.

She was being driven crazy by the attention her Master was showing her. She wanted nothing more than to feel him deep within her, but she had to follow his lead. Or did she?

She grabbed his hands and pulled them away with every last ounce of will she had, and got up, facing him with heat in her eyes. With a violent shove, the chair flew sideways and out of her way as she approached him, and, looking up into his face, grabbed his shirt forcefully.

"Take off your clothes, NOW!"

He obeyed. "Yes ma'am."

"Remove my panties."

"Yes ma'am."

Now completely naked, Mark got to his knees and caressed her upper thighs as he reached up under her short skirt and grabbed her underwear. He pulled them down slowly and intently, all the while maintaining eye contact.

She then raised one delicate high heeled foot, and gently pushed Mark down to the floor, where she took position over his awaiting manhood. She descended slowly, savoring the slight pain, and delicious fullness it instilled in her. It took her a couple of moments to fully take him in, but once that was done she was ready.

She lifted herself up, only to once more descend, enjoying the feeling of the stretching and friction it caused. Resting both hands on his chest, she dug her nails into his skin, and slowly gyrated her sweet spots, wishing to make the moment last. He didn't seem to mind. He reached up to rub her breasts, but she batted his hands away. He didn't try again.

It wasn't long until the Need soon pushed her to greater and faster speeds, lifting higher and dropping faster each time. She came hard atop her Master, the feeling of control driving the orgasm to a new and higher level. She didn't scream in ecstasy, she growled a ferocious bestial noise, then fell atop him, still impaled by him.

As she gathered her wits again, she saw a look of wholesome pride in her Master's eyes, and just like that she was ready to go again. It was a long wonderful night.

Chapter 12 - Agents Under Covers - Jocelyn

Jocelyn was very on edge. She masturbated several times a night for the past two nights and it wasn't enough. She was now down in the hotel bar trying to numb the Need she had.

She was in such despair that she did not realize the man was admiring her from a distance. Mark had sent all the necessary signals to Mario to make sure their paths crossed at this moment. So, as Mario drew near to the young beauty, he had the bartender bring another drink for her. She seemed in quite a state, and he was keen to make her feel better.

She was all too willing to let him sit next to her, and within moments they had hit it off. His very presence seemed to ease her tensions. They laughed, and talked, and drank some more, until the time had finally come.

As they headed towards her room, a writhing, wriggling, single mass of intertwining limbs, they barged through. Before the door fully closed, her hands were already trembling at his pants and his at her top. They were both naked within a few moments, and doing their best to suck each other's essence in.

Mere moments later he entered her with a fever he had never known, and she willed him in with equal passion.

The first time only took a couple of minutes, before he erupted deep in her and she howled in orgasmic ecstasy. Mario normally would have been spent with a climax of that magnitude, but within minutes he was ready to go again. This did not escape Jocelyn's notice.

Round Two took significantly longer which was most excellent for Jocelyn who enjoyed 4 more orgasms by the time Mario was finished. The next morning was a magnificent Round Three, preceded by some oral foreplay from Mario.

Jocelyn felt a deep level of completeness she had never known before. Over the next two days she was to remain, she met up with Mario each night. Before her return, Mario had set up arrangements to follow Jocelyn back home. They enjoyed their partnership for many, many years to come.

Chapter 13 - Agents Under Covers - Kristi

Kristi was having a much different experience. She too had masturbated several times over the past two nights, but yet she was still feeling lacking.

What's more, normally she would have garnered the attentions of several gentlemen suitors, who she would then gracefully refuse with an air of superiority. However, now that she was so deeply feeling the Need, she was no longer batting away the men, much less gaining even a fleeting glance.

She went out for a brisk walk, hoping some fresh air would be enough to clear her mind. It didn't.

As she meandered, she happened across a group of men playing basketball near the local community center. Without conscience thought she drew near until she was hanging on to the fence that separated her. Her body pressed against it as the first solid object that her body had encountered.

She began to undulate on the fence, biting her lower lip, willing the sweaty bodies of these admittedly plain men to come and have their ways with her. She strafed the fence until she found the opening, now no longer restricted she swaggered up to the game with what she hoped was a sexy smile, though was more of a wide grimace of ultimate desperation.

Finally, she was within ten feet of the men before they noticed her. Attempting small talk, she was profoundly disappointed at the complete nonchalance of them. They were obviously trying to wrap up the conversation and get back to their game. Eventually, they just turned their backs and headed towards the locker rooms.

This was too much! She could not go one more minute! She ran into the men's locker room and ripped off her shirt and shorts.

Though her face was pretty, and her shoulder-length, blond hair was lustrous, her body unfortunately was thin. Her underwear, she realized, was plain and dowdy and would not elicit the responses she needed, so they were taken off too.

The guys had all made it into the showers and were reminiscing about the game. Though semi-athletic, they weren't what would be considered "studs", just regular men. However, they WERE men.

The first man on her left, was now glistening, fully wetted and about to suds up. She ran up to him, and knelt down before him. He quickly turned around, feeling her presence, and she immediately took his cock in her mouth. She swallowed it with such gusto that he was soon brought to the breaking point.

The other men came up to see what was going on, and was pleasantly surprised at the sight before them. She let lose for just long enough to reach out and pull another man towards them by his now erect cock, and started to stroke him to his own completion as she took the first one back in her mouth.

Another man, not needing any more invitation, raised her ass up, aligned, and shoved deep in her pussy. While yet another came to her left and took her left hand and put that to work, while the fourth man took her right.

The men finished the first time and were quickly feeling ready to go again. They took her over to the bench for the next round. One of the men first sat on the bench then brought her over. She was perfectly aligned to take his recently erect penis straight up her ass. While another guy spread her legs wide and filled her pussy. They came quickly in her and then the next two too came over and proceeded to spit roast her.

She had long since lost track of how many orgasms she had had, and the men left her twitching and covered in sweat. They finished their showers and left her there, assuming her a common whore.

She came too some time later, having been covered with additional fluids from other men that she had not been aware of. Everything ached, but the itch she had been trying to scratch for the last couple of days was not completely satisfied.

Chapter 14 - Playing Games

The following morning, Mark awoke in his bed to the sounds of slurping and seeing Jessica's mouth wrapped around his cock and sucking on it as if it held the answer to life's mysteries. Next to him, Mary had plunged her head up Crystal's nightie and was lapping away bringing Crystal to her own climax. Crystal leaned over and began kissing and caressing her bed mate, while Mary continued her efforts.

Crystal beat him to it, and her body tensed and her legs stretched as she let the climax wash over her. Mary moaned loudly as she lapped up her juices and came herself. This, in turn, pushed Mark over the edge and into Jessica's mouth. Jessica still getting acquainted to the sensation of such forceful orgasming at the swallowing of his ejaculate practically screamed into Mark's pelvis.

They were off to a good start.

They all got untangled, and Crystal had some errands to take care of and some flights to book, so she went off on her own, promising to be more independent. In the meantime, Mark found himself with some spare time on his hands. So he decided to call up a couple of friends.

Leon was the first to arrive with Diane in tow. She wore the same style string bikini he had seen her in last time, and still had a collar around her neck with a chain leading to Leon's hand. She was still "plump" made even more evident by the fact that her ass seemed to be swallowing her panties in the back, and by the sumptuous amount of boob spilling out over the bikini top, and Mark just assumed it was a personal choice for Leon.

Then Janet showed up with Karen in tow. Still dressed as a little girl in a frilly short dress that flounced out both prettily, and ridiculously. The crinkling noise as she walked made it obvious that she was diapered under the flared out skirt. She had pigtails that jutted out from either side of her head, and silly little girl makeup caked on her face. She literally skipped inside preceding Janet, no doubt by Janet's command.

When they got to the living room, Leon sat comfortably on the sofa, and Diane knelt on the floor at his feet. Janet sat in one of the lounging chairs, and Karen sat on the floor with her legs spread wide and her feet pulled close, giving everyone a clear view of her diapered crotch, covered in pink plastic panties with a unicorn and rainbow design.

Mary and Jessica served refreshments, as Mark came in. Mark greeted his friends warmly. Since giving Janet and Leon jobs in his factory business, they had thrived financially, and since putting their previously domineering alters on figurative and literal leashes, they had thrived emotionally. They owed him everything, something they were not soon to forget.

"Hey guys, thanks for joining me. I hope you and your 'friends' have been having fun."

They both nodded emphatically with "oh yeah's".

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers