All Comments on 'Master For A Night'

by HankHasFun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was fucking awesome!!!! I wish my man to master me the same way and more harder. Loved it💋🔥

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Good first effort, deserving a solid 5. It was well thought out, imaginatively-written and effective as a story. I'd suggest breaking up some of the large paragraphs, mainly for readability. You also used a lot of "passive" voice, which I noticed because I have that struggle, as well. I'm finding that Grammarly is effective at helping me edit out passive voice but change my writing to avoid it in the future. While it's not a panacea, it is quite impressive and can also be used to identify poorly-worded sentences, comma-splice, noun/pronoun agreement, etc. If you are a stream-of-consciousness writers, you can power on and edit later.

.

Stay with it, please. Many talented writers from a technical sense have no imagination. It's the ideas, the creativity, the ability to paint with words that matters; you can always hone your writing skills, but a person cannot learn imagination! Much of good writing follows the old admonition: "Show, don't tell." You already do that, my friend, so the way is clear!

.

Most importantly, ignore the trolls and psychotically butt-hurt! Much of what they do is the verbal equivalent of self-medicating, of personal exorcism. Any reaction to what you write means you touched 'em somewhere!

.

Good luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really appreciate the name Tori, obviously my own name and I don’t come across it often, much less spelt correctly. With that in mind I did read on and enjoyed the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous