All Comments on 'Master Mark meats the Harkers Ch. 03'

by mwm4BNWO

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He needs to breed both of them. Let their belly’s grow big at the same time.

mwm4BNWOmwm4BNWOabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well I finally got around to completing ch 3 and I'm almost immediately unhappy with some of the prose. Months of nothing and then a rush to publish is clearly not the way to go about things. I've already got Ch 4 in the works but I'm going to try to both spend more time with it and get the story into story format rather than a brain dump.

Hope you all enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 4. Really enjoyed the first 2 parts but this part lost its way a bit. Hoping you can recover on part 4 (and beyond)

verssexverssexabout 1 year ago

Love it, thank you!

Master Mark really does own me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep it up! Don't be too careful with Ch. 4.... eager to read more.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

Great story! Love to hear more about Master Mark taking their daughter then sharing them whole family. My wife & I gave our Black bulls both our daughters for each of their 16th birthdays.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

So where is part 4? I am loving this so far - it would be great if mom and daughter get black pregnant and show people that they have been blacked, to the humilation of the husband / father.

nettertyp79nettertyp796 months ago

Great Story! Personally I don´t like those flshbacks, but it make absolutely sense in this story. Enjoyed it! Please work on chapter 4, 5 etc ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous