All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 01'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 6 years ago
Huge fan of cat-play

This was excellent! Great read, characters and good build-up to a sweet release! (lol). Looking forward to more of this, it's a bit of a 'thing' for me ... Blush...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
...

Master... Momo needs part 2...

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
Go for a Ride?!?!

Noooo! Don't wanna go to the Vet!

Oh my god, you have nailed the cat persona. Clinging to the counter in the bathroom when he tries to get her in the shower stall, wrapping arms and legs around him to get away from the water.

I hope there is another chapter, just for the exciting adventure of trying to put shoes on her! Anybody with a very young child knows that struggle. As well as their ability to somehow LOSE said footwear.

Most entertaining, thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What do you call a human with cat ears and a tail?

The term is "nekomimi" (meaning cat ears or cat-eared), although "neko" is also acceptable.

Great story overall, loved it and can't wait for more!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
So Funny!

Love your sense of humor. (Man, I'm glad I had her fixed. LOL!) I can just see her batting him back & forth like a cat toy, hysterical! A few oopsies here & there, for example, this story is written in first person (me, mine, I), but she's speaking in third person (he, she, it, his, hers, its). Missing a word here & there,too, you would probably benefit from a beta reader to catch some of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was hooked from the opening paragraph, when he gets an eyeful of girl butt instead of cat butt. It was clear this was going to be a fun one.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

A new perspective on getting pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really promising start

Liked it, will continue!

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Nice start ,Not sure why he had to act so scarred of her. but I like it.

texlootexlooabout 1 month ago

One commentor mentioned that the story was in the first person, but Momo spoke in the third person. I think that is a feature, and not a bug. It is a common troupe in naive, but super sexy, magic girl stories to have the girl speak in the third person. Also, if you play Skyrim or any other The Elder Scrolls game, the cat people (Khajiit) all speak in third person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous