Master of the Kingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoMoshing
NoMoshing
187 Followers

Angeline looked down at her hands, blushing. "That... if you feel that is best, Your Grace."

"But, perhaps... perhaps there is something we can do, if you are inclined to do something more unorthodox."

Unorthodox? What could he possibly mean by that? Angelique thought. She bit her lip thought fully. "Well... if you think there is some way I could serve you, I'd be happy to, Your Grace."

King Roland took Lady Angelique's hand, and lead her out of the small audience chamber. Cleo the maid was standing across the hall from the door, awaiting the King's and her Lady's pleasure.

"Cleo," King Roland said softly, releasing Lady Angelique's hand to stroke the maid's cheek. "How long have you served in the castle?"

"All my life, Your Grace," she answered obediently, gazing up at him in a way that was somehow both innocent and naughty.

"And do you promise to serve me, in any way that I ask, for all your life?"

The maid's eyes flicked over to Angelique briefly. "Your Grace... should you not attend to your guest...?"

"Answer the question, Cleo."

Now she cast her eyes down demurely. "Of course... d-do I not already serve you in any way you desire, Your Grace?"

"Good," the King replied with a smile, "Then come, let us all return to my chambers, there is something I wish to show you both."

The King's personal chambers were as large and luxurious as Angelique expected from the finery on display elsewhere. After passing through a relatively small and surprisingly spartan study, the next room was an oversized chamber, lit only by a variety of oil lamps lining the walls. There was a large hearth before which was spread a soft foreign rug, and in addition to the normal accoutrements Angelique would expect in a bedroom, there was also a variety of furnishings, pushed against the walls and draped over in cloth, whose purpose she could only guess at. For some reason, there was a throne here, as well, and the whole room was well-stocked with pillows. The royal bed itself was almost an absurdity, easily large enough for two full grown men to lie on with arms outstretched, and barely meet their fingers in the middle... but somehow, in the presence of the larger-than-life king, the entire room didn't seem quite so oversized.

"Cleo, bring me the shackles," the King demanded.

"At once, Your Grace." The pretty little maid went to a chest at the foot of the bed, and began pulling some heavy-looking chains from it.

"Please, Angelique," The King gestured towards the bed, "Rest at your ease."

"Wh-what do you want me to do, Your Grace?" she replied, eyeing the chains uneasily.

"Whatever comes naturally to you."

As Angelique crawled onto the bed, Cleo rose and offered her king and armload of chains, not unlike what you'd expect to see in a dungeon. The King pawed through them until he found a specific part- a length where one link was painted a dull yellow- and reached up and clipped that specific link onto a hook embedded in the ceiling just before the bed. As he straitened the chains hanging there, Angelique could see that a bar was incorporated into it, creating a triangular hanger not unlike you saw holding up tapestries.

Then, much to Angelique's surprise, he took the maid's arms and slipped some kind of padded bracelet onto her wrist, before latching one of the heavy iron cuffs around it, and turned a butterfly screw until her wrist was firmly locked in place.

Obediently, as if she had done this before, Cleo offered up her other wrist, and the King locked it securely into place as the first one. Then, King Roland ratcheted a small mechanism on the upper part of the chain, lifting the poor maid so that she rose on her tiptoes and gasped at the strain.

"Can you endure that discomfort, my little maid?" the King softly asked while stroking the maid's slender neck.

"For you, I could endure anything, Your Grace," Cleo gasped back, face burning with embarrassment. Despite the outlandish scene, it seemed surprisingly intimate to Angelique. The young girl, completely at her master's mercy, which he doted on her. She could feel a familiar, hot sensation between her legs, and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

King Roland began to run his hands over the helpless body of his maid, starting with Cleo's arms, gliding along her skin down to her sides, before drifting up to cup her breasts. As he pinched at her nipples through the fabric of her uniform, the maid gasped and squirmed. While he teased the poor maid, the King was looking directly at Angelique, through the V formed by Cleo's upraised arm and neck, and Angelique felt her face flush.

After some teasing, King Roland released the maid from his hands if not her bonds, and began slipping out of his own clothing. Angelique watched as the King stripped away layers of formal courtly clothing to reveal a finely muscled, well cared for body. When he slip off his smallclothes, revealing the heavy royal cock, the young girl gasped to see it, and blushed all the harder. And it was then that she finally realized what the King had intended her to do.

As the King returned to his teasing of the poor maid, Angelique settled back into the pillows, rolling up her skirt and then, ever so slowly, eased off her underwear. The entire time, the King's gaze held her eyes, as he caressed and pinched and squeezed the poor, gasping Cleo. When Angelique's fingers finally found her wet and steaming sex, the King had finally reached up under the maid's skirts and, with a quick tug, ripped the crotch out of her tights, leaving Cleo's own sex exposed.

Suddenly, the King grabbed a fistful of Cleo's hair, twisting it tight in his grip and causing the maid to moan and lean back.

"Look at Lady Angelique, you wanton slut," King Roland commanded.

It was difficult with her head at that angle, but Cleo complied, looking down at the masturbating young woman with eyes half-lidded in ecstasy.

"From now on, until I tell you otherwise, you serve Lady Angelique as her personal maid."

"Yes, Your Grace," she gasped desperately.

"You will see her fed and bathed, shave and clothe her to my liking, and in those respects you serve me, do you understand?"

"Yes, Your Grace."

"Anything else she asks of you, any humiliating or depraved thing she requires, you will do it. The sole exceptions being that you will not permanently mar any of my women, you will not bring any of my women to harm, and you will not allow another man's cock anywhere near one of my women. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Your Grace."

Angelique was already stroking the lips of her sex and playing with that sweet bud at their apex with vigour, but somehow found it in her to press a little harder, stroke a little faster.

"So if Lady Angelique lifts up her leg and orders you to lick the sole of her foot, what will you do?"

"I will obey my mistress, just like a good maid, Your Grace."

"Good." The King released her hair, and the maid slumped in her bonds. "How would you like to be used today, my sweet little slut?"

"Oh, Your Grace," the maid moaned, "Please... use my ass as your plaything."

The King stepped around the suspended maid, just long enough to fetch a glass bottle from the chest, and begin rubbing some kind of clear oil onto the heavy royal cock. Angelique had not heard of such an act before, wouldn't it be filthy? But as the King lifted one of the maid's legs high into the air to open up her most sensitive places, Angelique could see that the tiny rosebud of the maid's ass, clean, pink and fresh. Angelique's own fingers brushed against her own rosebud experimentally, but it seemed not very sensitive in comparison... perhaps it was an acquired taste?

Holding Cleo's leg up with one hand, the King eased his cock into her with the other, the slick, well-oiled member disappearing inside the maid as she groaned and writhed helplessly. King Roland took his time, easing it into her, inch by glistening inch. For the final part, he reach up and loosened the chain, lowering the poor maid the last few inches to impale herself on his cock.

Finally, the King lifted Cleo's other leg, so she was hoisted in air, feet off the ground, dangling by her wrists while the King held her by the thighs, legs spread open lewdly so that, in spite of her frilly maid skirt, Angelique had a full view of the maid's sex and where the royal cock had penetrated deep into the maid's ass.

After all the foreplay, the maid poor maid did not last long before she was moaning in response to the rough fucking that her King was subjecting her to. Rather than thrusting, he simply bounced the maid's whole body on the length of his cock, using the maid as a living sex toy. Angelique simply watched, hungrily. All thoughts of propriety and embarrassment had left her, and she was filled with an animal desire for her King. As he fucked the maid, Angelique found she longed for King Roland to penetrate her too, to claim her, but she was also too absorbed in giving herself pleasure to even so much as beg for the King's attention.

Suddenly, Angelique couldn't take it anymore. The heat of her sex and the electricity of the moment was too much to bear. She came with a moaning howl, her body trembling as the orgasm washed through her. But still she forced her eyes open, watching her King as he fucked his maid in the ass. Cleo wasn't far behind her new mistress, flailing and moaning as she climaxed, and soon after the King grit his own teeth and grunted as a frothy mixture of semen and oil bubbled up from where she and the King were connected. His orgasm somehow seemed to set Cleo off even more, and her climax intensified into a writhing, wild ecstasy.

Angelique felt exhausted. She was only dimly aware of the king releasing his maid from her bondage and flinging the poor girl down on the bed next to Angelique. "That was a pleasant diversion," Angelique heard the King say with a chuckle, and turned back to the door, fully naked.

"Your Grace, please..." Angelique murmured, pushing herself up off the bed with an effort, but her King was already gone, calling for another maid to dress him again.

But the fire that had been light in Angelique's body wasn't quite out. She still found herself envisioning how the King's cock has penetrated the poor maid, and even though Angelique had climaxed, she wasn't quite yet fully satisfied, but was abandoned there with her maid.

Her maid....

Adjusting how she lay on the bed, Angelique spread her legs and gently tugged Cleo's head between them. The maid was exhausted, limp and obedient, but Angelique didn't have to say a word. As soon as the puffy lips of Angelique's sex brushed against the maid's lips, she began to lick obediently.

Later Angelique would wonder on what kind of girl she had become, going from complete innocence, to sharing a man with her own mother, witnessing her King roughly fucking a common maid in the ass, to forcing that maid to pleasure Angelique with her tongue, all within the same turning of the sun. But for the moment, she gently pulled Cleo's face into her pussy, consumed by a languid lust that demanded to be quenched.

12