All Comments on 'Master PC Reboot Ch. 07'

by KoalaKing

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Fire_HazardFire_Hazardalmost 4 years ago
It's back, it's great!

Pumped to see a new chapter.

It feels a lot better written than chapter 6. Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

The four arms was a bit out of left field, but I think it could be interesting. Looking forward to seeing what you do with that.

As far as backseat editing goes: It seems like the chapter got derailed from it's setup in chapter 6. Wasn't he going to go to the pool to mess with the bitch that cheated in the science fair? That and flaunt his harem of babes in public. I feel like he got there, got distracted by some random pretty face, had sex, then left. After wrecking everyone else at the pool's day...

Ideas going forward time. Again, the theme I'd like to see is thinking ahead. I think the next time jack is using Master PC, he needs to decide if he wants an ever-expanding harem of mindless sex drones, or a core harem and an endless supply of no-strings-attached booty calls. He ran into problems with Erin's father, so he should clue in that other people still act and think normally, and would have an issue(s) with Jack's sexcapades. Actions have consequences, and he needs to face this.

Also, again, pregnancies. He's gotta deal with that too. Jack needs to decide whether or not to make himself fire blanks (temporarily) until he's ready to be a father, or if he wants to knock his girls up. Or maybe knock them up one at a time, whatever floats your boat, but as Jess keeps yelling at him to knock Steph up, he can't keep forgetting this.

Keep up the writing! I can't wait to see where you go with this!

MatureMindedMatureMindedalmost 4 years ago
Powers

I think a Power for him, should be that he can grow a second cock when sexually aroused to plough both holes at once, or to have two pussies fucking him at the same time. A power for one of the girls, is that she can make all the women around have a simultaneous orgasm when having sex with her master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just found this series and binged

Yeah definitely want him to go after Sarah sooner than later enslave her, only can cum when she manipulates someone for her master. Other Random ideas: Blue hair could be come a shapeshifter or at least have her hair change color at will. Roxanne could revert to Roxy a teen (perpetual virgin?) Or have Roxy be a different personality like Jekyll and Hyde. Cliche but one mom could lactate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
waiting again

now we wait another year again.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
Excellent work

I have missed this story. So of the 4 major players Becca is the only one without a "special" gift so far. I was thinking she could grow an over developed clit. Something big enough to fuck her fellow subs when Jack is busy but not big enough to challenge Jack. He has lots of holes that need filling but only his cock to do it. This would bring some balance to the situation. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More ? Have him go after Sarah finally, and ramp up the daddy kink a little more, having his sisters call him that is probably the hottest thing I've read for some reason lol have the other girls join in to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm all for the daddy kink, have at least one of the moms call him daddy to it's pretty hot.

kdeville87kdeville87almost 3 years ago

great but Jack needs to use the master control program to give the woman he knocks up healthy kids. He needs a way to get make Sara's dad cut her off from his money or have him fuck her and they caught.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

Not keen on the extra arms more science fiction than mind control. I would think PC default would be non fertile and he’d have to manually change that to get any one pregnant. I think if after a week he has 7 women he may need to change tack. A set free protocol. He should not be destroying relationships with husbands or families when he has ability to mind control. He could make husband more loving and eliminate jealousy then he’d still be free to play without destroying anything existing. Instead of tongue and arms as super powers a more sensual awareness that’s makes all things that much better & stronger keeping the mind control theme. Getting his financial affairs to maintain his harem. You’ve not mentioned his body image control regards collaring, tattoos, or body hair. All important in slave ownership. Hope you find time to pick up writing again. Get a positive from this COVID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MY MAN! you have some of the best writing, and plot twists I've come across on this website. I mean I honestly have not found a series that bests yours. The body changes are super hot as well, although (personal preference) I don't want this series to become TOO sci-fi focused, but hey, you're the writer, and I'm sure it'll be great either way. I hope this series continues, please do come back. :)

Budrebel62Budrebel62over 1 year ago

Hi koala king, I'm so enjoying this story line. The only problem that I have so far is the time between chapters. Is there going to be a chapter 8? Waiting to see where Jack and his girls go next. Keep

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 1 year ago
Nice

Love this series

Vulture051Vulture051over 1 year ago

"Thanks, dear readers. I promise not to make you wait a year again for Ch8!"

2 years later...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Favorite part of this whole set of stories is how Jack makes himself unaware so he can truly enjoy the wild ride. It is refreshing that redundant actions are getting abridged, more of that would go a long way. The joy in these kind of stories is the conquest of new targets. Some absolutely fantastic stories get bogged down with a harem master focusing way too much attention on a handful of early inducted toys.

That said the story would benefit if his slaves were to procure him new gals on their own, while he goes out and allows his pheromones and other charms snare any that spend any kind of time with him. It is always hotter when the seduced ladies are involved in compromising their loved ones and friends. Plus Jack has gave himself some awesome powers of attraction that he has barely utilized. Back to school where there are tons of lovely classmates, teachers, counselors, administrators, librarians, security, maybe even a lunch lady.

Of course we all want to see this Sara situation dealt with. Sounds like the KoalaKing has some plans on that whole development.

reaper1967reaper19677 months ago

more chapters please and soon !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well its been three years now and still waiting on part 8...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More unnecessary sex antics that don't really add anything new, but no revenge on Sarah - the thing we all want to see the most. And since this chapter was last added several years ago, I guess we're not going to see that after all. Ugh what a waste. More hollow promises from authors. I'll just assume this is another dead series. Such a shame as it had potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoalaKing@KoalaKing
I’m back and writing. I’ve seen some amazing comments have gotten some amazing meds. Won’t go into too much detail of where I’ve been. But I do apologize if you’ve given up. Life has a way of getting in your way, and as someone coming out of the end of a wild journey, I alwa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES