All Comments on 'Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 01'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 year ago

So far so good. I'll need to see how things will develop but I like the way the story is going. I just hope the MC won't be 100% good guy and make some selfish decisions too.

ChuysaurusChuysaurusabout 1 year ago

An interesting start! It's always fun to have somebody become an eager collaborator in the changes/power, rather than just the normal dynamic of dude changing people willy-nilly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this take on the master of, refreshing to have it be consensual.

bear1999bear1999about 1 year ago

great start and a refreshing change of pace on the Master PC universe. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start, really like to see a responsible user. Enjoy your writing and looking forward to your take of the MPC genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just a thought. In just about every MC story, no one ever things about making themselves smarter. I might be something interesting to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now, this is an interesting take. I'm looking forward to where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really fun hope to see more!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 1 year ago

I like the signs at the end of the story that this woman is not going to be overwhelmed here. She's got an idea of how the world works and she's going to be hard for this guy to handle. He should have been more abstruse with her about how it works. She'll be hacking into his computer all too soon. I worry for him, not for her.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 1 year ago

Well done watching for more. Thanks.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the overwhelming response! Chapter 2 of this is already submitted, with 3 and 4 as soon as the one before them gets approved. Given how many of you seem to be enjoying this thoroughly, I’ll definitely be doing more in the vein later as well.

To address one comment: I actually OFTEN see MPC characters boosting their intellect, usually to 250 or 300. I’m avoiding that, because portraying it accurately would make the character’s mindset utterly alien to readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Master PC version is a very interesting variant. I'll be very interested to see where you intend to go with it.

JazHazJazHazabout 1 year ago

A promising start. I've read most MPC stuff apart from the original (anyone know where I can find it?), and I'm interested to see if you can take the story beyond other authors into "responsible use"?

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

An auspicious start to a table that promises to be sexy and entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES