Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 02

Story Info
Tuning up Lindsey, and one more arrives.
3.6k words
4.77
16k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot on my mind as I remoted into work about a half-hour later. Really, the fact that I was on remote was the only reason I'd be able to do any of this. I had an email thanking me for the investigation work, and two others from coworkers thanking me PROFUSELY for finally catching Michaels red-handed. There were several beers promised when I was feeling myself again. Actually, speaking of. One of the categories was Immune, right? And Excretory? Time to get to work. While my first scan was going, a period I usually sat around and watched videos for, I poked around the top level menus. I was looking for things like how to pull updates. Maybe, you know, a way to make some macros or shortcuts. If I was going to be doing this often, I wanted to be able to click some really reliable picks. Under the Immune system, I found tendencies to attack own tissues (reduce to minimum), histamine response (tuned way down), specific histamine overreaction (zeroed), immune power (way up), and lots more. So, theoretically, I should be darned near immune to any bug that comes my way, with no allergies or autoimmune tendencies anymore. This one didn't really hurt, though I got hungry again quickly. That one, I saved.

Back to paid work. Lots of papers to fill out, lots of alerts to filter through. So many recommendations for tuning, so many obnoxiously tiny actions. It was maddening, especially knowing that I had things of life-changing importance on literally the other monitor, but I had to use up my time making sure I didn't freaking starve. Why did capitalism have to... capitalism so hard? Oh yeah. Speaking of not starving. Set a grocery order for delivery. As much in the way of cheap calories as I possibly could. Lots of peanut butter. My diet wouldn't be the most varied ever, but it should... SHOULD... provide enough fuel for the changes I was putting myself through. My bank account wept silently at me. If this didn't work out, I'd be in serious trouble.

Ah, right, money. Contract. Had to write one for Lindsey... although, thinking about it, all I had to do was set hers to be conditional and run out horribly if she backstabbed me. Huh. That felt... well, it also felt dirty. I didn't like the thought of enforcing my will on someone like that. What even would the condition be? Nah. Contract it. Monetary baseline for her current estimated earnings, half the difference, services on my side boosting her earnings, done.

And now a thing I didn't imagine ever doing before. Researching what went into making boobs perky, what gave them their shape. You know, a surprisingly complicated question, as it turned out. Shape, skin elasticity, material density, connective tissue, and other minor factors. I thankfully knew the name of a woman in the building who had what I considered to be a very nice pair, and looked at them for templates. Not quite what I expected, but you know I couldn't complain.

While I was thinking with my again-swollen balls, I made sure to set my sperm motility and penetration to zero. It would absolutely NOT do for me to have an unexpected child right now.

I started tweaking Lindsey's settings, after sending her a message that I was doing so. It wouldn't do for her to be sitting at a computer when her boobs did a Studio Gainax impression. Or when they sprung outward again, because she had spare body fat and I had an idea of the best boobs on the internet. Which were much larger than even her current ones. Why should she settle for an F cup? Another couple of pounds of material, if I did the math right, would boost her into the J range. I set it to change over the course of the next couple of hours like I warned her, and hit Apply.

Back to the job for a bit. Start another scan. Back to Master PC, onto my own profile. Time for another of those minor experiments with my own skin. Kill the acne, regulate the oil, even out the skin tone, get the whole elasticity thing repaired.. Save settings. When I applied this one, it felt really strange. Itchy and crawly all over, but when it stopped a few moments later one look in the mirror told me I'd made the right choices. I looked dramatically better, between my slowly-developing muscles and new skin I could pass as almost attractive for once.

My thoughts on this were interrupted by a knock on the door. Odd, I wasn't expecting anyone. I stood, stretched out, and walked over to the front door. When it opened, my jaw dropped. Standing on the other side were boobs that could launch a thousand ships... apiece. Each was enormous, a proud globe with just enough sag to prove their reality, standing firmly forward with enough perk and power to form hints of cleavage together without the assistance of a shirt. Motion rippled through them as their owner moved slightly, breathing and bouncing. It took a moment, but then my brain caught up with the fact that they were, in fact, attached to someone. With an effort of will, I dragged my eyes upwards to their owner's face. Lindsey was there looking lusty. "You. Get on your bed. Now."

In a blink, we were there, her newly-glorious chest wrapped around my painfully erect dick, engulfing it in warm softness and pumping at me until I exploded all over her cleavage. We both seemed to snap back to ourselves just then, but the lusty drive she had been in the middle of stayed with her a bit. She sat on my bed, back against the wall to prop herself up, licking the cum off of herself.

"Uh, wow, okay Lindsey. That was amazing."

"So is your idea of perfect boobs. You model these off of someone or were they freestyle?"

I had to breathe a few times more. "Kind of fifty-fifty. Looked up a bunch of stuff, then took some templates from women around here and stats from one of my favorite nude models."

"Okay, I can live with that. Just need you to do two things next."

"Sure, what do you want?"

"First up, muscles. These babies are HEAVY. Especially in my back and my core, I need a lot of help."

"I can do that, no problem. And the other thing?"

"You need a bigger dick. It gets lost in my cleavage now."

***

She ordered dinner for delivery. We needed proteins and fats to work with from a place that would be open this late. Fried chicken with some sides would be at the door soon. Now that she had attention to spare, she looked around my place. "Come on, you really live like this? I mean, at least you keep yourself clean, but really."

I... had the organization and cleanliness of a stereotypical college boy. As long as I knew where everything was? No problem. Obviously, her standards were a bit different. She was meandering around, picking up some things which I will freely admit should have been thrown out a while back. "Um. Okay, why do you have a sudden interest in my apartment?"

She looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. "Because if you make any more changes like this, even my bathrobes won't fit. You need to be able to see me to check what you do, so I think I'm going to be sleeping here for a while."

My brain froze up. "Why do you think.."

"My promise holds. Soon as you get done adjusting me, once you change my face, I'm going to set up my new accounts and start making you money. Until then, what you are doing to me is making me horny as all heck. I feel sexy, I feel powerful, and I know you aren't done. Considering what I'm doing to you, I figure we can help each other blow off steam, too. Probably two or three times a day at this rate. Sound good to you?"

That sounded AMAZING to me. "I think I can live with that, sure. Only one rule, okay? My computer is off limits. That includes the bedroom while I'm on it. You can bring yours or whatever, set it up where you need to, but mine is a personal thing, plus my own work. Unless I can get what I'm doing with you to be a business model, I need to keep the job."

She shook her head. "Tomorrow's Saturday. If you can help me grab a few things, that will work just fine for me. Speaking of, I think I know one person who will want to see you. A cosplay model friend of mine. Tina Lee."

I knew that name IMMEDIATELY. One, she had been on Lindsey's channel every now and then. Two, she was crazy hot to begin with. Three, the characters she cosplayed were all ones that horny male fans spent a lot of time ogling, and her skills extended to costuming and acting as them. It took additional real effort to get back to reality. "If you say so, I think I can. Let me go close out my work for the night, and get something started on myself to see if it will work."

"What are you doing?"

"I hate having to wear glasses, so I'm going to see if I can fix that. Also trying to learn to do these things better, more effectively, so that I can apply them. I don't think you will object."

The process ended up being much shorter than I expected. Eyeballs are complicated things, but being able to directly play with focal length, resolution, refresh rate, and zoom like I was shopping for a video camera meant my main worry was reducing things until my computer screen no longer looked like it had visible update lines and flicker. At the same time, I got Lindsey's muscles onto a fitness gain like my own. Applied the whole template to her in just a few clicks. Nice. Hopefully, it would result in much more feminine muscle tone than my own would.

I shut it down and opened the door to my bedroom again. "Alright, finished. Your muscles are set to slow growth, those hurt when they're rushed, but will be done by next weekend."

She was just closing the front door. "Good, because my back is crazy sore right now. The delivery guy saw my tits and forgot to charge. Dinner's up." Despite being next-door neighbors, we really didn't know all that much about each other. I knew she did sex work and had decent cleanliness standards. She knew I was a nerd who worked with computers, and recently figured out I liked massive boobs. If we were going to be in the same space for a while, that needed fixing.

Lindsey, apparently, was halfway through a cosmetology school before she realized she could make three times as much selling her body. What I thought of as desperation was just business for her, and she had been saving as quickly as she could for a couple of years now. It helped that she just liked sex to begin with. Before long, I was getting the idea that exhibitionism wasn't her only kink. Any time we started talking about changes I might be able to figure out how to make, she got really excited. Especially when I started talking about going into her head. About taking how her body and mind reacted to things and molding those, not just her physical form.

By the time we finished, got ourselves cleaned up, and got to bed? She pushed me back and took me again, this time without any condom now that she knew I took magical precautions against any consequences.

***

The first thing I did in the morning was to get her key and go to grab anything she needed immediately. Robes and clothes that used to fit her extremely loosely, the contents of her fridge, her recording equipment, phone charger, and a box that turned out to be full of sex toys... including one dildo of a size that I knew no human was about to meet normally. If that was the kind of thing she was taking, then I could make myself much, much larger without issue. I just had to make sure my own blood flow was up to the task.

Lindsey made us egg sandwiches for breakfast, with lots of extras that made them really good. She knew that we were about to use all that fuel rapidly. Especially when I told her I was going to get more changes started and went to the bedroom. First change was to specify some highly impressive new dimensions for my personal equipment, since I knew what she liked now. I could take feeling like I got kicked in the balls to make this one happen quickly, it would be worth it. Some tweaks to my hair, too. The next, though...

Back to her. HER hair, at least what was below the neck, would simply not be needed. I removed it all. I found the toggle for her gag reflex, and got rid of that as well. Dramatic efficiency increases for her lungs and digestion and heart as well, which all got applied to me right afterwards and shortcuts created.

That actually gave me an idea. There were a LOT of things I'd been finding that I would want to simply apply to everyone I dealt with, so I started gathering them up into one easy click.

I emerged some time later to find Lindsey on the phone, chatting animatedly with someone. Around her was the hair from most of her body, fallen out mid-conversation. Her skin had been nice, it was now perfectly smooth and soft. The very few blemishes she'd had were softened and adjusting themselves to a state like they had never existed. Her tan was evened out to smooth beauty, and as she hung up she looked my way with a sexy smile. "I see you've been making some improvements to yourself, too, and I'm loving this silky feeling. Come here, big boy. I'm hungry for you."

I was now nearly half again the size I had been when we went to sleep last night. Twelve inches of mighty schlong hung between my legs, quite thick, and rock hard. More than enough for almost any size queen, but Lindsey swallowed its crazy length down without effort. The feel of thrusting down her throat was indescribably intense, especially when I realized she was holding her breath for much longer than she had managed to hold me in the day before. Her rippling muscles coaxed me up to the edge before she even had to take a breather, but rather than swallowing me back down she leaned back into the couch and spread her legs, her sex visibly dripping with anticipation.

This time around, I could not just spear into her. I was too big for it. No matter how ready she felt, no matter the size of the dildo she had enjoyed in the past, I had to push into her painfully slowly. I could feel her stretch around me, and bottomed out before I quite managed to push to the hilt. Three pumps later and she was taking all of me, high pants of pleasure escaping her mouth, and when I came into her she came right with me.

I blasted into her with crazy force. My balls had been absolutely on overdrive with all the sex I had been getting for the last day, and were eight times the size they had started the week besides. My cum filled her up and kept going, overflowing her and dripping onto my couch. I started to pull out, but her legs snapped up around me to hold me in. "Don't... don't go yet. Tina should be here right after lunch, but this? I like this. You think you can go for round two right now?"

I shook my head. "I haven't figured that out yet. Especially now, I think it will take a bit to reload."

"That's a shame. I'm going to have more requests to make from you later, Chris. But... Tina's going to need some serious help." She was wiggling her body onto me, feeling like she was trying to get me back up to full. Give her another couple of minutes and she just might. "Not as much her body. She's in a bad way. Came off a couple of bad boyfriends. Income dropping, like mine was. She might lose her apartment soon if this doesn't get her back on track."

"I will do my best, but I don't know what that's going to look like. I haven't messed with anyone's head yet." Lindsey's face had an odd expression to it as we disentangled ourselves from each other. "I just... need to figure it out. I can think of a few different ways it can go, but I have no idea what will work."

Both of us chowed down on leftover chicken along with some pasta before getting cleaned up. Just in time, too, another knock came at the door. The woman on the other side was... much, much smaller than I thought. Barely five feet tall, slender, with long black hair and almond eyes. Her face was one that had spent some serious time in my fantasies, though never in the plain jeans and tee she was wearing. "Are you Chris? Lindsey told me you can help me."

"Yes, come in. You must be Tina, then? Lindsey is here, too."

"That explains why she didn't answer her door." Tina came in and sat down on the couch, her nose twitching a bit. Considering what happened precisely where she was sitting not too terribly long ago, I was pretty sure what she was smelling.

"So, I hear you need help that nobody else can give. If I'm going to help you, I need you to tell me what exactly you need." Lindsey chose that moment to walk out, see her friend, and excitedly run over to hug her. It should be noted that she did this in a bathrobe and nothing else, since nothing else we had would come remotely close to fitting around her new boobs. Tina, for her part, seemed to enjoy the hug and the verification that said boobs were quite real, and by the time Lindsey let go seemed to be having a very difficult time squaring up her memory with the dramatically changed reality in front of her.

"How did you..."

"I was serious when I told you what I did over the phone. I don't know how, but Chris here is the reason that these," she gestured at her chest "sprouted on me. Fast enough to watch it happen."

Tina looked at me with intensity. It was slightly intimidating, to be honest, a trick considering she was six inches shorter and forty pounds lighter than me. "I need to be better than I am. Taller, stronger, more beautiful. Can you do that?"

"Yes, but I don't think you're asking for what you need. I can do what you are asking, I even have an image in my head that I know you will like, but tell me the rest."

Her eyes were watering, she was fighting back tears as she practically yelled. "Make the demons stop! Let me sleep at night without having to think about how worthless I am! I'll do anything, I'll give you anything, I'll be anything for you if you can do that!"

My brain, to put it lightly, stopped. Lindsey's brain didn't. She was expecting this. "I know you told me what you want. You need to tell him. He won't believe it coming from me."

Tina stood and walked over to me, looking me straight in the eye. "Just trying to exist is making me miserable. If you can do what Lindsey claims? I want you to take me entirely. I can keep my public face, but here I don't want to do anything but obey. I'll be your servant, your maid, just don't make me have to decide for myself. Can you do that for me?"

That... that was more than I was expecting. "I can certainly do my best. You can stay with me, and be that way for me. I have not practiced mental changes yet, but should be able to do what you ask. As for physical, what do you want to be? I can get started on that now."

She breathed deeply, shuddering. "Lindsey tells me you are one of my followers. You know my favorite character to be. I want to be her, without the need for camera angles and prosthetic breast forms."

I definitely did know the character. I have a type for women, and the character was probably the reason why. Tall, strong, and infamously busty. Long dark hair and powerful fists, beautiful and cute and sexy. Tifa Lockhart. Queen of fanservice across the Internet for the last twenty years.

"I can do that, though it will be painful to do it quickly. How much do you weigh?"

"Ninety-five pounds." Oh, boy. Long way to go.

"Okay, speed is out of the question. Let me do a few things to prepare you, but you will need to be eating a ton for a while to even get the materials on you." I stood. "I think I can do it over the course of a month. Give me about an hour to do some research, I'll see if I can help your mind right now."