All Comments on 'Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 04'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AZslyderAZslyderabout 1 year ago
Pretty fast wrap-up

Feels like you weren't having fun with this one anymore and just decided to put a big, generic bow on it. Likes the story well enough, just a rather anticlimactic finish.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Honestly? When I started writing this, I’d intended for it to be a quick 8000-ish word short. It got out of hand to the tune of 17,500 words, and I agree that I did not do the ending nearly the justice I should have as I reined it in. I had a lot of fun with it, and by popular demand I am already working on a sequel to do right by it.

Master PC: Repercussions will cover a lot of what this story left on the ground. I should be putting it up here in May or June.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to further chapters. Very much enjoying the story. Certainly seems as though there are quite a number of ways for this to grow. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sequel? Awesome! Looking forward to it so much!

Timtom12Timtom129 months ago

I burning through all your content. Loving it though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cute ending even though it was a rapid wrap.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence8 months ago

I'd have *tweaked* Michaels...

At the very least, give him the equivalent of "Liar Liar" but without the ability to *not* answer.

See how long it takes him to put himself in prison.

Or give him an out of control sex drive. Not only would he likely still end up in prison for sexual crimes but also cause him to be a virtual bitch while there.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

A very nice take on what has become a rather boring take on an older MC trope. Thank you for bringing fewsh eyes to this story.

ClearmuseClearmuse12 days ago

Fun, exciting, original, doesn't overstay its welcome. Can't all for more really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES