Master Race

Story Info
Two cruelly bound ponygirls compete in an extreme buggy race.
1.9k words
4.06
15.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave stood naked, apart from her restraints, and motionless on the edge of the vast, neatly-mown, English meadow belonging to His Lordship.

She was cruelly and painfully restrained, but cruel and painful restraints were what Slave craved.

Pain, humiliation, bondage, bizarre sexual acts, and total and absolute submission to her beloved Master were as like to Slave as love and affection and kindness were to most other women.

Slave knew that she was different and occasionally she would wonder whether it was down to heredity or just pure chance. Either way she cared not.

Slave was happy to be just the way she was.

The black, cupless, leather corset was laced so tightly around Slave's torso that she could not fully expand her lungs. The corset had a stout metal ring attached to each side of Slave's slender waist.

An extremely wide leather collar was strapped so tightly around Slave's neck that no head movement at all was possible. A large rubber ball-gag was strapped securely and uncomfortably into her mouth. The ball-gag caused Slave to drool constantly and uncontrollably.

A broad, black, spiked dog collar was strapped tightly around each of her large, full, firm, drool-soaked breasts and a similar, though smaller collar, was strapped tightly around each of her slender wrists.

Slave's forearms were crossed painfully high between her shoulder blades and slender steel chains passing through metal loops at the sides of her neck collar were stretched tightly, connecting her left breast to her right wrist and her right breast to her left wrist.

Heavy leather reins had been connected to the rings in her long, fat, erect, pierced nipples.

Slave's long, blonde hair had been tied into a ponytail and leather blinkers, like a racehorse would wear, were strapped to the sides of her head with diagonal leather straps that crossed between her eyes, distorting her beautiful face and enabling her to see only directly ahead.

She was stood facing a wooden fence.

"Legs wide apart, Slave," said Master, slapping her shapely rump. Slave stood, legs wide apart.

Master clipped a swimmer's nose clip onto Slave's nose, closing her nostrils. Slave found it difficult to suck in air around the over-sized, drool-soaked ball-gag. Her clitoris swelled at the thought of what was to come, oxygen deprivation was one of her favourite turn-ons.

"Bend over the fence, Slave," said Master. Slave bent over the fence, plunging her now purple breasts into a forest of vicious stinging nettles. Their stings swelled her clitoris even more.

"I suppose I'd better try out this new buggy whip His Lordship has loaned me, on your butt, Slave," said Master.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Master always got a huge erection when he whipped Slave's curvaceous backside and it invariably ended up balls-deep inside that backside. Today was no exception.

The oxygen deprivation was beginning to kick in and the pain of Slave's restraints and of Master's whip, and the torment of the nettle stings, and the thrusting of her beloved Master's beloved erection deep inside her anus gave her one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

After Master had ejaculated inside her, he inserted a lubed-up, over-sized butt plug into Slave's backside. Slave could not see it but it was equipped with a ponytail exactly like the one on her head.

"Stand up straight, Slave," said Master.

Slave stood up straight but very unsteadily. She looked like she might keel over at any moment. Master removed the clip from Slave's nose just in time and, as she struggled white-faced to re-oxygenate her lungs, he led her by her nipple-reins to a small, two-wheeled buggy.

Master attached a snap-ring at the end of each of the buggy's shafts to the rings at the sides of Slave's corset. Master sat in the seat of the buggy with his reins in one hand and his whip in the other.

For a brief moment, Slave was able to see another identical buggy pass before her extremely limited field of vision. His Lordship was in the driver's seat and the buggy was being hauled by a trotting, naked, purple-breasted slave harnessed in exactly the same fashion as Slave herself.

It occurred to Slave that His Lordship's slave was somewhat older than herself, but that was not surprising as His Lordship was considerably older than Master.

"His Lordship and I are going to have a buggy race, Slave," said Master, "and I intend to win. When I whip your big fat butt, Slave, that means, 'Run Faster'. If I continue to whip your big fat butt, that means, 'Run Even Faster'. If I pull on your left tit you will turn to the left, if I pull on your right tit you will turn to the right."

Slave could no longer feel her breasts, and she did not think that she would be able to feel the pull of Master's reins on her nipples, but she was determined to do her utmost to help her beloved Master to win this race.

"If I pull on both tits at once, Slave," continued Master, "you will slow down, and if I continue to pull on both tits at once you will come to a halt. I want to win this race, Slave, and if I do not, you will suffer the dreadful consequences."

Dreadful consequences, eh? Slave was intrigued, and more than a little aroused, by the thought of the fearful torments she might have to endure if her beloved Master lost the race.

But that would not stop her trying to win.

"One, two, three, GO," cried His Lordship and Slave felt her Master's whip on her buttocks again and again and again, urging her on to greater and greater speed.

Slave ran on and on, at the fastest speed she could possible attain, over the vast, rolling acreage owned by His Lordship, and yet her Master's whip was constantly demanding more.

Somehow she managed to turn left and right in obedience to his reins over what seemed to her to be many, many miles.

Slave's body was soaked with sweat and her breasts were soaked with drool. It seemed to her that she had been running at her absolute highest possible speed for what seemed like hours, and yet her Master's whip told her that it wasn't fast enough.

Slave had no idea whether Master was winning or losing the race, due to her collar and blinkers she had not seen the other buggy since before the race had begun.

Due to the sweating and drooling and constant, unrelenting exertion, Slave was dehydrating rapidly and her ball-gag and corset meant that she could not suck in enough air to replenish the oxygen her tortured muscles were consuming.

The dehydration, oxygen deficiency, agony, hopelessness and total exhaustion were bringing Slave closer and closer to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Slave could not continue much longer, she was on the point of collapse but she continued to run.

Slave was vaguely aware of Master pulling on both reins and she slowed to a halt.

Slave was aware that Master had dismounted from the buggy. Her blurred vision briefly perceived Master and His Lordship leading His Lordship's sweat-soaked, staggering slave by her nipple-reins across her field of vision.

After Slave had stood alone between the shafts of the buggy for what seemed to her to be a very long time, Master returned. He was angry.

"You have lost me the race, Slave," he snarled, "I have lost the five pounds I wagered and for that you will be severely punished. But first I have work for you to do."

Slave felt ashamed of herself for letting her Master down. Why hadn't she run faster? Why hadn't she tried harder? She deserved to be severely punished, but no punishment could be severe enough.

Master unshackled the disgraced Slave from his buggy, removed her ball-gag, and blinkers and led her by her nipple-reins, still wearing her corset, neck, breast and wrist collars and chains, and ponytail butt plug, into the kitchen of His Lordship's mansion.

His Lordship's slave had been stripped of all of her harness and had been laid, face down, across a small, square, wooden table with her wrists and ankles lashed to the bottoms of the table legs.

When Slave entered the kitchen she found herself looking straight into the gaping sphincter of His Lordship's slave, while His Lordship's erection was balls-deep in his slave's throat.

From the ecstatic noises she was making, it was obvious that His Lordship's slave was have as good a time as His Lordship himself.

Within seconds, Master's erection was balls-deep in His Lordship's slave's anus, and thrusting.

"You, slut," His Lordship said to Slave, "my slave won the race and her reward will be to have her clit sucked by you. Crawl under the table, slut, and suck her clit until I tell you to stop."

Slave manoeuvred herself under the table in an attempt to get herself into a position where she could suck the clitoris of His Lordship's slave, which was no easy task as she was still encumbered by most of her restraints and the butt plug.

Slave managed to get herself into an extremely uncomfortable, but practical, position and proceeded (she was very skilful at sucking clitoris) to give His Lordship's slave orgasm after orgasm as she satisfied the lust of their two owners.

Master and His Lordship frequently changed places, one with his erection balls-deep in His Lordship's slave's anus and the other with his erection balls-deep in her throat.

During her third orgasm, His Lordship's slave lost control of her bladder and emptied it all over Slave's face. Much of her urine found its way into Slave's mouth and she had no choice but to swallow it.

At least, that was her dehydration problem taken care of.

Eventually the men were satisfied and they removed their penises from His Lordship's slave's dripping orifices. Slave had not been told to stop sucking so she continued.

"Stop sucking that come-hungry clit, slut," said His Lordship. Slave stopped sucking. Out of the corner of her eye she saw His Lordship's knife cutting the cords binding his slave to the table.

"We are going to the village pub," said His Lordship, "I do not know when we will return, but when we do return you will have drinks and snacks prepared for us. And while we eat and drink, you two sluts will entertain us by sucking each other's clits and fisting each other's butts."

Slave liked the sound of that, the mutual sucking of clitorises and the mutual fisting of anuses were two of her favourite pastimes.

To his own slave His Lordship said, "Remove all of that slut's restraints, slut, the two of you have had a tough day, you may have an hour's recreation before you resume your duties."

The men left.

An hour's recreation? Slave liked the sound of that. She had given His Lordship's slave she-didn't-know-how-many orgasms, maybe the bitch would like to give her a few back.

Slave rolled out from under the table, still restrained, and painfully struggled to her feet and came face to face for the first time with His Lordship's slave.

There was instant recognition between the two women.

Slave was the first to overcome her shock and surprise and to compose herself sufficiently to enable herself to say, "Hello, mom."