All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
markledeuxmarkledeuxover 12 years ago
Brilliant

These are two fabulous stories - I eagerly await further episodes...

elliebabeelliebabeover 12 years ago
Thankyou

Thank you so much I have enjoyed writing my first story and your comment means a lot to me. My original plan is for 5 chapters, I hope you enjoy them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Ellie,

Bella is providing a wonderful storyline. I know writing is difficult and time consuming but please know that we are really enjoying your work. Thank you,

Tom and Lynn

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 12 years ago
Love the first two chapters

ellie, the bella character seems to be an extension of you and your own fantasies. Please continue the good work.

vmp1vmp1over 12 years ago
Love the Build Up

Very good story.

jellie_beanjellie_beanover 11 years ago

Interesting the way you have taken this 'game' they play, I am curious as to how the week will pan out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the look of horror?

a horny and turned-on girl isn't going to have a look of horror when her lover/master/friend tells her to do something. she's going to be too turned-on to feel "horror" .

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Bella is hot and a good slave

If she lets Mel do all these naughty things to her, where will it end? Or will it?

A hot series.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Okay, this got hot quick

I can see this is going to be a fun series. I liked, well...enjoyed the stuffed panties scene, Wickedly hot.

Given the length of this series I'm going to dispense with my normal story by story critique, unless I see something that simply stands out as needing work. I will leave a comment and a simple observation for each.

This one like I said, got hot very quickly. Very enjoyable.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof Read Your Writing!

The idea for the story is great but the terrible grammar and terrible use of punctuation really takes away from it.

Proof read!! Keep an eye out for proper use of commas and quotation marks, especially.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

More fun

Poor little ellie I bet her bottom was so sore by the end of the week.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Slowly she turns, into his ultimate slave/slut. Another great chapter working a slow burn. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES