Master's Manor 03: Preparation

Story Info
Azula gets Jessica ready to meet Master.
1.7k words
4.48
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica continued sitting on the bed. Azula and this "Master" had kidnapped her. She saw no reason to do what they wanted. The problem was, she wasn't sure what to do instead.

She looked around her room again. It was neither large nor small and rather plain. She checks the drawers of the dresser. Empty. She looked in the closet. Empty. She looked out the windows and saw the same small yard and the same trees. She decided to make her bed and when she was finished she sat back down on it.

What now? She was still both angry and scared, but she had no phone, no computer, and no one to talk to. She looked at the shower through the open bathroom door. She didn't really want to comply but there was nothing to do but take a shower or a bath...

It came to her! Azula had said "take a shower". Jessica was going to take a bath instead. It wasn't much but at least she wasn't just following her captors' orders. She started filling the tub with water and then stripped down. She stepped in and closed the curtain around the bathtub. For a little while she was able to stop the worrying, forget where she was, and relax in the warm water.

When the water started to get tepid Jessica opened her eyes and stood up. When she opened the curtain, she realized someone had come and closed the bathroom door. The reality of her situation returned to her suddenly. There wasn't a towel, but the bathroom was warm enough that she wasn't cold. She wasn't sure what to do without a towel so she just stood on the mat and looked at herself in the small mirror. Her blonde hair was wet but otherwise she just looked like she always did. It was weird to see herself looking so normal in such a crazy situation.

She was starting to get antsy by the time she was mostly done dripping. She looked at the door nervously. Someone had closed it, were they on the other side of it waiting for her? She opened it a little and saw Azula sitting on her bed again. There was a pink duffle bag sitting next to her.

"Do you have a towel or robe I can wear?", Jessica asked through the closed door.

"Oh dear, don't be so shy. It's plenty warm in this room, just come on out", Azula replied.

Jessica hesitated. She had never been comfortable being nude around others, even other women. Even changing in her school locker rooms had been embarrassing for her. However, as she peeked through the cracked door she saw Azula just sitting on the bed smiling. She looked perfectly content to just wait there.

Jessica was bored of standing in the bathroom. She positioned one arm so her hand and forearm were covering her nipples, put her other hand in front of her crotch, and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Are you ready to start getting dressed?" Azula asked brightly.

"I guess so", Jessica replied sheepishly.

"That's the spirit!" Azula reached into the purse and pulled out some lingerie. First she handed Jessica some lacey black panties. Jessica held them up; they didn't look like they would cover very much of her. She had never worn panties that small or lacey before. She may have had plenty of kinky fantasies and enjoyed reading and writing about them online, but she was very timid and private about doing things in real life. She was far too shy to go into stores like Victoria's Secret to get sexy underwear.

She had definitely thought about it though. Not all of the porn she liked was textual. She had watched lots of videos as well and had wondered what she could look like if she dressed the way the girls in them did. She was annoyed at the feeling of excitement she got by thinking about finally getting to see.

"No. I don't think so. These aren't really my style, I wouldn't be comfortable wearing them.", she said as she tried handing them back to Azula.

"Aww, I'm sorry dear. I didn't bring any others with me though. It's going to be those or nothing I suppose", Azula replied cheerily. Jessica couldn't tell if the super-sweet thing was fake or not, but she was getting really sick of it. As Jessica was trying to hand the panties back, Azula made no move to accept them and instead just smiled patiently at Jessica.

Jessica looked at the panties in her hand again. She was curious what they would look like on her, and she felt uncomfortable being completely naked in front of Azula. Her efforts to not expose herself as she put the panties on made Azula giggle, "Aww you silly girl."

Jessica blushed, she didn't like the matronizing tone. She stared angrily as she accepted the bra that Azula was now extending to her. It was also black and lacey. It was strapless, with lace that extended down her torso a little. She wanted to argue about this one too, but didn't expect the outcome would be any different. She did step into the bathroom to put it on this time though.

When she returned Azula was holding out black nylon stockings topped with more lace. As Jessica took the first one and started to pull it on like a sock, Azula leapt up to stop her, "Oh no dear. That's not right. Have you never worn nylons before?"

Jessica blushed again. She was embarrassed to have to say no. Azula took the stocking from her and collected it all in her hands. She reached down and pulled them up Jessica's legs, slowly releasing the nylon as she moved her hands. Jessica felt revulsed by having this strange woman touch her, but a part of her also seemed to enjoy the violation. She took the other stocking from Azula and put it on herself the correct way.

"Good girl!", Azula exclaimed. Jessica once again gritted her teeth at being matronized. She forgot about that as she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror though. All the revealing black lace made her body look so... sexual. She rotated her body back and forth in the mirror. She had fantasized about being a sexy slut countless times, but this was the first time she looked like one.

"Ahh yes dear, you are quite the sexy girl aren't you?" Azula commented as she watched Jessica admire herself.

Jessica blushed again, she had almost forgotten Azula was even there. "Can I have some real clothes to wear?"

"Not quite yet dear, we should blow dry your hair before it's too late," she said as she pulled out a hair dryer and a brush. She made Jessica stand in front of the tall mirror as she blew her hair out for her.

"Next we do makeup." Azula pulled out a makeup kit and set it down on the dresser. Azula's implacable cheeriness made it difficult to keep protesting, so Jessica resigned herself to doing things the way Azula wanted. Azula lectured Jessica on the proper way to do makeup, which annoyed Jessica. She had never been the girliest girl, but still. She knew how to do her own makeup. She had to admit that Azula's exceptionally thorough explanations did contain some tips and tricks she hadn't heard before.

As she was putting on the finishing touches, Azula told Jessica, "Now this is the way you are expected to do your makeup every day. I understand you may not be used to wearing it every day and that you may be used to wearing it your own way, but this is the way Master expects us to do our makeup for him."

Jessica didn't reply. She had no intention of there being an "every day". She was going to escape and send all these people to prison for kidnapping her. She didn't say that though. Instead she waited until Azula was finished to ask, "Now can I have some clothes?"

"Sure dear! Thank you for being so patient," Azula responded as she pulled out a small blue dress from her pink duffle and handed it to Jessica.

Jessica once again held it out and stared. It couldn't have been more than a couple feet long and it was going to be tight around her body. She'd never worn a dress anything like that before. Her prom dress had gone to the floor. "I, uh, no. Please may I wear anything else? It's so skimpy! How about a dress like yours?" she pleaded.

Azula shook her head, "Sorry dear. You've got to look very sexy tonight so you make a good first impression on Master."

Jessica backed away from her a little, "I don't want to look sexy for him. I'm not his sex toy."

Azula's gaze was firm as she replied, "That's where you're wrong dear. You are his sex toy and you're going to look however he wants you to. If you'd like, I can give you another couple hours alone to come around."

Jessica looked down at herself in her lingerie. Step one: get clothes on, step two: get more clothes, step three: escape, she told herself. She took the dress from Azula and stepped into it. By the time she had finished pulling it up and down trying to get it to cover both her butt and her breasts, Azula was extending two tall black heels towards her. Jessica once again wanted to protest, but knew what the response would be. She strapped herself into them and stood up with a wobble.

Jessica turned to the mirror. She almost didn't recognize herself. She looked like a prostitute. Not a cheap prostitute, but she dripped sexuality. Every inch of her body looked suggestive. She once again found herself rotating her body to see herself from different angles. She could look like a pornstar! For the first time since waking up in a strange place, she felt turned on. She was just so sexy and looked like such a slut. She couldn't help but think of several of her favorite stories involving women who dressed provocatively and then put themselves into dangerous situations late at night. She felt nervous in the same way that always got her so wet.

"Ravishing", Azula said. "I think you're ready to meet Master. And just in time for dinner. Come come." Azula took Jessica lightly by one hand as she opened the door out of the bedroom.