Master's Night Out

Story Info
Master takes two of his students out for fun.
2.8k words
4.32
26k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautifully decorated interior inside the restaurant. The lighting gave everything a soft, yellow glow as I appreciated the rustic furniture choices, the solid oak wine rack, and of course the lovely young woman at the hostess counter. The low hum of chatter filled the space, though several patrons on their way out gave our party an uncomfortable look as the left for the evening.

"Excuse me, you need to leave. You cannot be here dressed like that." The young hostess glared at me as she pointed at Melissa and Mariko who had come with me for the evening.

"I don't think we'll be leaving; we're looking for my friend's sisters. Apparently, them and some of their friends are dining here tonight." I smiled at the hostess and took a good look at her. She was white, a brunette and was wearing a low cut black and white cocktail dress. She had medium sized breasts, but they filled out her figure quite well, which was slim. She looked every bit the part of a classy, attractive fine dining hostess.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to take your friends and leave. It is unacceptable."

I cocked my head at the hostess and pointed at a bottle of wine behind her. "Put that wine bottle up your ass right now."

The woman's eyes widened in fear as she could no longer control her actions. She turned around, stuttering to herself, as she lifted up her skirt and lowered her panties.

"No, please! What's happening to me?" she cried as she reached for the bottle and pushed the neck of it into her shaved asshole. Melissa and Mariko giggled as the woman asshole stretched around the cool glass being forced inside of it.

"How's that feel?" I asked the hostess as she turned to face us, the wine bottle still inside of her.

Red faced and embarrassed she shook her head, "How did you do that to me? Please stop, just let me go."

"I asked how it felt, now be honest or we'll have to punish you again." Melissa grinned at that prospect.

"It's too heavy! I can't hold it for too long, it's going slip out of me!"

I sighed in disappointment. "Well, that's one way to think about it I suppose. You can take it out of yourself now."

The hostess exhaled a sigh of relief as she grabbed the bottle and gingerly placed it on the floor. "Thank you, I'm sorry. Of course you can go in how you're dre-"

I cut her off with a wave of my hand. "No more speaking boring hostess."

She froze, and slowly nodded, under my control.

"Now, I've been thinking of owning a restaurant, but it seems like a pain if I'm honest, so this will be a bit of a trial run while I'm here. First things though, I could never own a property that wasn't freeuse so we'll have to fix that for tonight. How confident are you in being able to host in a freeuse property?" I gave the woman her voice back to answer me.

"I...I don't know what that is. What's freeuse?"

Melissa spoke up, "Free use, you dumb slut, is being the fuck doll you are and letting anyone take that body of yours for fun. It's me walking up over to you behind that little desk of your, pulling out those tits and giving them a good suck."

Melissa demonstrated as she spoke, ripping the woman's dress down to her waist and proceeding to put her supple little 18 year old mouth on the older woman's nipples. The hostess moaned in pleasure as I began to increase her sensitivity more and more with my mind.

"I'm not a...oh that feels so good!"

Tired of her nipple already Melissa shoved the woman to the ground, pushing her face into her crouch.

"Lick my cunt you hostess fuck whore." She demanded as Mariko began to whimper like a small dog, jealous of the domination her Mistress was giving another.

"How's her cunt licking Melissa? Is it serviceable?"

Melissa nodded as she pulled the brunette's hair, pushing her face deeper into the teenager's snatch.

"Well, as you lick Melissa's nice little pussy there I'll give you a few new things. Firstly, you're going to be the introduction customers have to this place so you'll be standing there nude the entire shift. While people are waiting you are to give them whatever sexual pleasure you can think of, no matter how humiliating or degrading it's going to be for you." I leaned down for a better view of this pussy licking slut as I gently moved her face close to mine so we could continue talking. "Does that sound reasonable?"

She shook her head, gasping for air, her tits heaving up and down rather attractively.

"Well, if you don't want to be a free use hostess I suppose I could give you a different job."

She nodded vigorously.

"Alright then. I suppose you can help Mariko with her training then and be piss mat for her. Mariko, like a lot of pets, has trouble with going to the bathroom indoors. Instead of having her piss all over the rug, I'll have her piss right in your mouth. And seeing how I'll probably have people with their pets in here, you can act a piss mat for them too."

Mariko whimpered and crawled over to us, lifting up her leg like the little fuck pet she was.

The hostess shook her head. "Oh God, please no. Fuck me. Fuck me anywhere. Just...don't have me as some piss mat for that girl."

"What's your name?"

"Rachel. It's Rachel."

"Rachel. It's nice to meet you Rachel. Pull the rest of your clothes off and fuck yourself right now."

"But...but the customers..." she whimpered as she slowly started to strip off her clothes self consciously.

"Oh Rachel, the customers will love it. Here, I'll show you. First though," I motioned to Melissa and her little fox sub, "Melissa take Mariko here and go find your sisters, I'll catch up with you shortly. I think you'll find they'll be quite compelled by anything you have to say to them," I grinned as I empowered Melissa with the ability to control them with a whim.

The teenage girl sighed with euphoria as she felt the power course through her lithe, pale body. "Thank you Master."

"You're welcome my dominating little slut. Now off you go," I patted her shapely little ass as Mariko crawled behind her mistress into the restaurant proper.

I looked back to Rachel who stood before me naked, but had yet to get down to touching herself as I had ordered. Coming through the hostess area were two older women and I motioned them over.

"Hello, did you enjoy the restaurant's freeuse options this evening?" I asked politely, looking the two women up and down. They were older than Rachel, probably in their mid thirties, but they were attractive in their own ways. The first one was very slim, long black hair down past her shoulders, with a nice cut dress that tried it's best to show off her small, pert tits. The second woman had shorter, brown hair, her larger bust on full display due to the tight red cocktail dress she has squeezed them into.

The woman with the black hair looked at me confused for a moment as I waved my hand and pushed their minds with ease. Her face went instantly from confusion to a small, cute pout displaying her irritation.

"No, we most certainly did not! The wait staff here was terribly negligent in meeting either of our needs. I've been wet and horny this entire meal, wanting someone to fuck my pussy and there wasn't a cock in sight!"

I smiled graciously, "I'm so very sorry Miss?"

"Miss Li, thank you very much! Now I've been taking my clients and colleagues to this establishment for quite some time and I demand proper service from this staff."

"Of course Miss Li, I will be sure to fix that for you in just one moment. And you miss," I gestured to the woman in the red dress, "how was your evening tonight?"

She snorted, "The same as Xiao Li's! We both sat at our table, enjoyed our food, all the while our cunts wet as can be. I was so looking forward to having both of my hole stuffed with cock and watching as my boss here have cum dumped onto those tiny Chinese tits of hers."

"Oh you were looking forward to watching your boss thoroughly fucked?" I asked.

"I very much was! She's such a bitch to me at work and insisted on taking me here as some kind of favor. I was looking forward to it when she told me how much she enjoyed getting covered in sperm like a cum whore."

Xiao Li nodded vigorously, "I am a fucking cum whore! I act like a big mighty boss at work but secretly all day I simply think about sucking and fucking enough cocks so that I'm covered in cum. Anyone's cum at all. I sit in my office and fuck myself with my stylus at times because I'm such a horny cum slut."

"Do you ever fantasize about women Xiao Li?"

The skinny Chinese woman nodded, "Of course, you think I hired Katelyn here for her skills at work? I wanted to see her huge jugs every day in front of my desk."

"I knew it!" Katelyn yelped, "You are staring at my tits when we're in those meetings."

"Ladies, let's calm down. Rachel, this is an excellent example of what I'm talking about when it comes to hospitality at a freeuse establishment. Now, as the hostess can you do to make our two customers' here happy about their stay?"

Rachel, for fun, I had kept from the push I had placed in Xiao Li and Katelyn. Although I had increased Rachel's sex drive and arousal, her conscious mind still saw all of this as fantastical and obscene.

"How can you just make them act that way? What am I supposed to say?"

I shook my head, "Rachel, let's start with Xiao Li. What does she want to be happy at your establishment?"

Rachel stuttered and turned to her customer, "Miss, what can I get you to keep your business here?"

"I thought I was quite clear young lady, I wanted cum all over my body. At the very least right onto my little cum slut face." She replied matter of fact.

"I...I," Rachel stammered, unsure of herself as she looked to me.

I took out my cock and walked over to Xiao Li, pushing her gently to the ground at eye level with my member.

"Rachel, come here and jerk my cock off right onto this woman's face so we can give her exactly what she wants."

Rachel started toward me, her naked body compelled to follow my orders as she gently took my cock in my hand and began to stroke it.

The smaller Chinese woman grinned in delight as she undid the top of her dress and took off her bra, eager to cover at least the top half of her body in my fluids.

"Now you Katelyn, you seem to having a lot of issues with Xiao Li in the office so I propose a change in perspective once you two get back to work."

The women both nodded, completely under my control as Xiao Li's tongue lolled out of her mouth in anticipation for the cream she so eagerly wanted.

"Xiao Li, you are going let Katelyn humiliate you in your office every day now." She nodded. "Katelyn, each morning when you go to give Xiao Li her reports and such she's going to crawl on her hands and knees and lick your pussy until you squirt all over her face."

Katelyn smiled and nodded as she squatted down and dropped her panties, her fingers flying in and out of her pussy as I narrated.

"Once Xiao Li cleans up all your pussy juice, it's your job to find her an appropriate male stud to service. I think a nice body like this would probably like a cock right in her tight bossy asshole. How's that sound Xiao Li?"

"Oh yes! Yes, I want a cock right in my asshole! All lubed up with Katelyn's juices too! I want him to spread my tiny virgin ass and plow me like a the fuck boss I am." Her fingers moved from her pussy to her ass as she began to stroke herself there while still staring up at my cock.

"Now Katelyn, it's very important that the men you bring to fuck your boss's little asshole ejaculate right onto her face. So positioning is going to be important to consider."

Katelyn moaned at the thought of this, her body now sitting on the ground unabashedly fucking herself with her fingers as she watched her boss kneeled before my cock.

"Yes, yes! I'll watch as they fuck her ass and cum right on her fucking cunt face!" Katelyn yelled.

"Xiao Li, you need to make sure that cum stays on your face and tits for at least one meeting before you clean it off, do you understand?"

"Oh, yes just.... please. Please cum on my face Master! I need your cum on my face right now, I can't cum without your cream coating my slut face!" Xiao Li had maneuvered her hand, so she was filling both her holes with fingers, the floor beneath her a puddle of her pussy's drippings.

Rachel fingers were light and delicate on my cock as I released the semen that had built up during my description of Xiao Li's new humiliating work ritual and I excitedly watched as a stream of white shoot starting onto her face, running down her cheeks as the woman giddily scooped up as much she could and began rubbing it all over her nipples as she began to cum.

"Oh fuck yes! I love cum on my tits! I'm a cum whore! Look at me Katelyn, I'm your cum whore!"

Katelyn grunted as she began to squirt everywhere, moaning as she watched her once prim and proper boss devolve into her own personal cum slut.

I appreciated the moment as I watched the two professional women enjoy themselves on the floor and slowly trying to redress themselves as they returned to their new work lifestyle.

"See Rachel, that is what freeuse is all about. Letting those slut women enjoy their deepest impulses. Living out their dreams of submission, domination and humiliation."

Rachel nodded, "I understand so much better now Master. When I watched you cum all over that woman, I finally understood. I need to help my customers reach that level of satisfaction with each interaction."

"Very good Rachel!" I grabbed her tits in my hands appreciatively. "So, what would you do if I told you to put on a show for our guests here at the hostess stand?"

She nodded and quickly walked to the wine rack, picking the same bottle up she shoved into her ass, she jumped onto her hostess desk and spread her legs wide. Taking the bottle by it's base she began to fuck herself with it, her other hand holding onto the desk for balance.

"Welcome guests! Watch me fuck myself please! My name is Rachel and I am your whore greeter tonight. Please feel free to use me, watch me, fuck or touch me in any way you see fit. I'm a good slut that can service all your needs. Look at how I fuck my little cunt with this wonderful vintage. This cunt, these tits, my ass, and my mouth are all yours to play with. Please enjoy your meal here!" She took a breath and looked at me expectedly.

"Excellent. I can only hope half our staff takes to this as well as you have Rachel. Now, just keep fucking yourself out here for show. Remember, you're a horny degraded slut and everything turns that pussy of yours on."

"Mhm!" she agreed, "The more I get used the hotter I get Master!"

"That's the spirit. Now did you happen to see which direction my young friends went?"

"The hot mistress and her sexy little fox fuck pet?"

"Those are the ones."

"They went that way Master, they're probably having fun with that private party that came in tonight. It's the only private room we have, it'll be right down the hall to your left."

I started walking that way enjoying the sounds of Rachel greeting a couple new customers as I left them to their devices, her speech suddenly cut off by the sound of her slurping down a new guest's cock with the vigor and passion of any good hostess.

To be continued