Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding. Going to really have to look around for one who'll do it cheap. One that needs money and will take less, so it helps us both out."

"Yeah. Hopefully a hunky looking one in a tight wife beater and jeans, big bulge in front to know how to put a spark into things."

"Figure you'll fuck him in payment for services rendered, is that it?"

"Yeah, barter with him for services. If he's game, so am I. Save a ton of money doing it that way and hey, what are best friends for, but taking one for the team now and again."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's a lot of now and again to pay this job off. You'd really do that for me?"

"Fuck yeah, girlfriend. What's the problem with it? He makes the place safe and sound for us all and I make him the happiest he'll ever be, at least until someone else fucks his brains out better than I did. I sure ain't getting stiffed in the deal. I get laid by the hour just like him and I'm sure he'll take off a little more time for how well I can deep throat a guy and swallow him."

"You slut, I love you."

"Fucking right you do. Who else would take it up the ass so her best friend could make a dream mansion a reality? Tell me, who?"

"No one. You're the best and I promise, every time you do take it up the ass, I'll kiss it better."

"Really? I fucking love having my little rosebud licked. Just poking your tongue in hard, wow, juicy pussy or what. Just hold me open and let it flow out to my ass. I try doing it with my finger tip, but it's not the same."

"No kidding? Never had it done to me, so I don't know what that's like."

"I'll do it tonight after we wash up. You'll love it, promise. Rim you into oblivion. If I had my toys, I'd use a bullet in your ass or pussy while I did it."

"Making me think about it now. Okay, save that thought till later and let's get this bathroom clean enough to park my ass on."

"Yeah, has a layer to it, doesn't it?"

They dunked the sponges in the soapy water and began watching decades of dust and grime wash down the wall. The whole room was tiled in white, the floor a black and white checker board pattern. There was a drain in the floor and it made it easy to keep wiping every thing down until only the floor was left to mop. They stood back and looked at the elegance of style and how the years had only dirtied the surface, but hadn't marred the finish.

"Gorgeous. I could so see myself enjoying a bath in that and how it was all decked out. Livy should know how it looked. She did it with her mom I'm sure."

"Yes, she would know. She's my new interior decorator and telling me how to make it look just like back then. Now that's authentic and no reproduction stuff."

A faint banging sound was coming from far above them, like something was being dropped or hit. They put everything down and went upstairs, following it to the source of where it was coming from. The storage closet seemed the loudest, but when they opened the door, nothing was there. The sound came again and it was in the attic above them. Olivia found the pole with the hooked end and put it through the ring on the trap door and pulled.

Dust billowed down and made the girls cough and cover their mouths from it. When it settled down enough, Olivia hooked the stairs and pulled them down to the floor. Olivia climbed up and stuck her head up to see and nothing was moving. It was dark, but a bare light bulb hung above her head and looked for a switch and found none around her.

"Lisa, look for a switch in here or in the hall and see if it turns on the light up here."

Lisa saw a switch at the back of a shelf and flicked it up.

"That's it. Not very bright, but it'll do. Come on up."

Lisa climbed up and Olivia helped her to the floor. It was much dirtier than anywhere in the house, but being more exposed to things, it collected a dismally thick layer of dirt. Spider webs were everywhere in abundance and Lisa held Olivia's hand tighter.

"Gross. This is so frickin' filthy, it's unbelievable."

"I know, but this is where the sound was coming from, but what was it?"

Livy was right beside them and whispered.

"Painting."

Olivia understood that immediately.

"That's right, you have a portrait up here some where. Where is it?"

"Chest."

"That one over there?"

"Yes."

They went over and avoided the webs as much as they could, Olivia being braver and clearing them away for Lisa. The trunk was locked with an old padlock and needed a key to be opened. Olivia looked at it and saw how rusty and old it was. She looked at Lisa and held her hand.

"I need a hammer and I think I can hit it hard enough to open. It's pretty rusty and it might open that way. So, either I go and you stay here, or you go and I'll stay, you're choice."

"No brainer, I'll go get it. No way I'm sitting up here in this stuff alone."

"Okay, hurry right back."

Olivia gave her a quick kiss as she went to the trap door and went down. She looked at the old trunk and saw it had to be from Livy's time from how it was made. She looked around at the covered items and wondered what was under them. One looked like a dressing mirror and another, a desk of some kind. She was anxious to know what treasures might be up here, forgotten about and now hers to find.

Lisa was back with the hammer and a flashlight and Olivia was happy she thought of it.

"Good thinking, I see some stuff under sheets we should have a look at. Doesn't that look like an old dressing mirror? And that's some kind of small desk and a chair, maybe a writing desk."

"Yeah, let me put the light on it and see."

Lisa shone the light on the flashlight over them and they did appear to be what Olivia thought they were. There were many things up there covered with throw sheets and a few cases and wooden crates of all kinds. The light passed by the corner and Olivia saw something and told Lisa to shine her light there. The light hit an object and upon closer inspection, it was the roof cap that Olivia had pictured the other day when Livy had described it to her.

"That's it. That's the thing that sits on the roof top, the weather vane thing. That's what I pictured in my mind and Livy said was there before. We so need to get masks and stuff and come up here with an industrial size vacuum and suck all this up and see what's under all this and in those crates and boxes. I bet we find some pretty cool shit."

"Yeah, could be some real priceless items no one makes any more, or something. Anyway, here's the hammer, give that lock a bash and see if you can get it open."

Lisa passed the hammer and shone the light on the lock. Olivia took a good swing and hit it, but nothing happened. She hit it again and the lock stayed firmly closed.

"Here, hold the light and let me try."

They traded and Lisa looked at the lock to judge where to hit it. She held it in her hand and took several test swings before striking and letting go at the last moment. The lock sprung open and dangled in the hasp. They looked at each other with surprise, Olivia more so that Lisa knew what to do.

"How did you know how to hit it just right?"

"TV, girl. They know how to do everything on them. I saw it once on... uhm, I don't remember, but he did it to a lock like this one and it opened. I know, it's all bullshit, but I figured what the fuck? Give it a try and see and whaddya know, it works."

"Awesome, God bless television shows. Let's get this open and see what's inside. It's big, isn't it?"

"Yeah, like one of those travel trunks you could pack a closet in to."

"Yeah. Maybe it is one of those. Okay, here goes."

Olivia took the lock out and pushed the heavy lid up. It wasn't dusty inside and a cloth covered what was in it. Olivia let the lid go and it hit the floor with a loud bang that made them jump.

"That was scary. Didn't know it was going to do that."

"Sounded heavy."

"It is. This trunk must weigh a ton on its own. Lets see what's inside, shall we."

Olivia pulled the sheet back and the portrait was laying on top. Olivia picked it up and Lisa shone the light on it to see the detail. It was extremely well done by someone who knew how to do portraits well.

"She's so beautiful, isn't she?"

"She sure is. This must have been not too long before she died, judging by how old she looks."

"Yeah, I saw her now and she looks almost the same, just her hair differently done and dressed of course, but yeah, just like she is now. Lets see what else is in here that's cool."

Olivia began taking out things and laid them on the floor beside her. It was full of Livy's things from what she saw and her clothes lay at the bottom. All folded neatly to be stored. Olivia put everything back in and closed it again, keeping the portrait out and going back down again to the daylight. She held it up in the light and Livy was a priceless treasure to behold. There was a deep happiness in her eyes that was captured, along with the smile on her face. She was sitting prim and proper, but her face gave away all the joys in her heart.

Olivia carried in to the bedroom and started looking for a place to hang it. She looked at all the walls and couldn't decide.

"Livy, Livy baby, which wall should I put it on? I'll point at the walls and you say yes to the one you think it should go on."

"Okay."

Olivia pointed her finger at the wall with the window and they heard no, so she turned and pointed to the next one and heard no again. She pointed to the wall above the bed and another no. She pointed to the closet wall and before she stopped, a no came out. It left one wall across from the bed and Olivia pointed at it and they heard yes. She went and stood at it and held the picture to it where she thought it should go. Livy's voice wafted to her.

"Lower."

Olivia shifted it down and heard a yes whirl around her.

"I need a hammer and a picture hook now."

"I have the hammer. No idea where to get a hook."

"My room, Wall."

Lisa heard Livy's directions and went in to her room, looking on the walls and saw one in it. She pried it out and went back to the room.

"Got it, Where do you want it?"

Olivia felt behind where the wire was and used her finger as a marker. Lisa put the hanger there and tapped it into the wall. Olivia hung it and straightened it out, then they stood back to look at it.

"Perfect spot and the right height too. Thank you, Livy, I love it."

Livy swirled around them and scented the room for them, showing her happiness.

"Josie, loved it."

"Your friend saw it?"

"Yes. Thinking of her."

"You were thinking of Josie when you sat for it?"

"Yes."

"You really loved her, didn't you?"

"Yes, miss her."

"Did she live near here?"

"Yes."

"Where about? "

"Vernon House."

"I don't know where that is. I never heard of it."

Livy was at a loss to explain where and fell silent.

"You know what, Livy? When we go into town and dig around in the records, I'll try and find where Vernon House is. Is that her last name? Vernon?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll look up Jocelyn Vernon and her family and see where her house is. I wonder if it's still standing?"

"Yes."

"The house is still there? How do you know?"

"Joe."

"You talked to Joe?"

"Yes."

"So, you asked him about Josie's place?"

"Yes. Standing."

"Great. Maybe I'll call Joe and ask him where it is. He can tell me if it's safe to go there and look around. Maybe he'll know if anything is going on there."

"Great idea, Ollie. Call him now and maybe ask about the oil and when it's coming."

"Yes, thanks for reminding me. Okay, let me get his card and give him a call."

Olivia went to the dresser where his card was and got her phone and had to go outside to get a signal. She called and almost hung up when Joe finally answered.

"Hi Joe, it's Olivia Masters. Sorry to bother you, just had a couple of quick questions."

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"Well, first, did you get a delivery time for the oil?"

"Yup, going to call you later and tell you. Save me the call now. Oil is coming Monday before noon. I'll be there to let him fill the tank. Might smelly, so I'll take care of it for you. Yo just write him the check and he'll be right happy."

"Thanks, Joe, that's great. Okay, the other thing. Do you know the Vernon House at all?"

"Yes, why you want to know?"

"Just something I came across when I was looking around and found an old letter with Vernon House on it and wondered about it. Was it a hotel or something?"

Olivia played dumb about what she knew and hoped Joe would tell her something about the place.

"Well, yeah, the place is a few miles from you, over on second line and down a ways, down by River Road. Wasn't a hotel, it was a house owned by the Vernon family, till a short while ago. Sitting empty now, well, gotta be thirty, almost forty years. Couldn't sell it and the historical society wouldn't let him tear it down. Grand looking place, bit worse for the wear and tear of the years, but a fine home in its time. Terrible tragedy back in the day, daughter died in the house. Some say it's haunted by her, just like yours. No proof, but lots of noises and goings on that put a scare in a few people."

"Is that right? Another haunted house. So, think I could go out and look at it? Maybe go inside?"

"No problem going to look at it. Don't think you can get inside. Boarded up like yours was. What do you hope to find out there? Don't mind my asking."

"No idea. Just sounds interesting and wondered if there was any connection to this place. I love old houses and thought I'd take a look. Maybe I might like it and have two old mansions to own."

"I think that one will be more than enough to handle. How's things going there? Everything okay?"

"Oh yes. We're doing great. Almost have the place clean. Just the main floor to finish. Oh, that reminds me. I had another thing I wanted to ask you."

"Shoot."

"You know the front porch railing needs fixed right?"

"Yes."

"Could you fix that, or know someone who can? Oh, and an electrician too."

"The railing I can get a fella in town to do for you. He does that sort of stuff and could do a good job in fixing it. I'm out that way tomorrow, so I'll drop in and have him come on by to see you about it. Electrician is easy. My nephew is almost finished his apprenticeship. He knows his way around wiring and such and looking for some work, so I'll let him know to come on by too and talk."

"You're the best, Joe. Thank you so much, you've been a big help and I'll look forward to meeting those guys and get the work done. Have a great day and I'll see you Monday I guess, when the oil comes."

"Yup, told him to give me a call when he was heading out your way. You ladies have a nice day now and if you head out there to the Vernon House, just be careful, not very safe in places."

"Okay Joe, thanks, we will. Talk to you soon, Bye."

Olivia hung up and grabbed her bag and Lisa and headed out the door to her car.

"Okay, he said second line and all the way down by River Road. Shouldn't be too hard to find an old mansion, should it?"

"Doesn't sound like it? How many deserted mansions are there around here?"

"Exactly, so we should find it easily enough."

"Alright, let's go."

Olivia pulled out of the driveway and headed to second line four roads away. They played the radio and enjoyed the music as they cruised in the country. They reached second line and turned right, heading down several miles to where River Road was. They scanned the area for signs of the house and Lisa saw it in the distance on her side. It was almost as big as Olivia's house was, but in much worse shape. Olivia pulled into the driveway and stopped, not wanting to attempt the poor driveway safely. They got out and walked up to the house and looked to see if they could get in, or at least look in.

They went around back and one of the boarded up windows had been opened and the window broken. It was obvious someone, most likely kids were getting in. Olivia looked in and tried to see what it looked like, but it was too dark and not enough light coming in to see very much. She stuck her head and called out to Josie.

"Josie, are you here? We want to talk you, will you talk to us?"

A loud bang and the faint echo of no was heard. Olivia wasn't frightened and called out again.

"Josie, I want to talk to you about Livy. We can talk to her and she misses you."

"Livy.'

The voice was more clearly heard and seemed closer to her now.

"Yes, Livy, your friend. I own the house now and Livy has met us and talked to us. She told us about you and we are trying to figure out a way to let you see each other again."

"I want to see Livy."

"She wants to see you too, but she can't leave there and you can't leave here. We're working on something that just might work in getting you there. Would you like to talk to me about it?"

"Yes."

The same breathy whispers were used when talking and it seemed to waft right out the window to them. Josie's voice sounded as young and sweet as Livy's did and they knew she was as lonely as Livy was all this time. Olivia wasn't sure about climbing inside and stood at the window and talked to her.

"We want to help you be with Livy again. We know how much you cared for each other and how you both suffered. We found a way to make Livy almost real again, at least for a short time and we want to know if it works on you as well. If it does, we might be able to bring you to our place and you can be with Livy again."

"How?"

The word was small and whispered, but it was the big one to have answered and accepted, to go any further.

"I know this is going to sound pretty weird and strange to you, but please know that it works and Livy wants us to try it with you, like we did on her."

"Okay."

"We found out that the orgasms we have make fluids and those fluids make Livy touchable and visible if they got on her. We also found that if we make Livy orgasm, she becomes real looking and feeling and can feel everything again. We want to know if we can do that with you and see if it works. Would you like to try and see?"

"Yes."

The word swirled around Olivia and seemed to want to pull her inside.

"Is it okay to come inside with you?"

"Yes, come."

Olivia climbed through the window with Lisa's help and then helped her inside. They stood in the dark room and didn't move, for fear of stepping on something, or being bit by something unseen.

"My name is Olivia too, but I'm called Ollie and this is Lisa. We're best friends and Livy tells me you and her were best friends, is that right?"

"Yes."

"So you know as best friends, you do things together you wouldn't do with anyone else, right?"

A soft giggle came and then a yes, letting them know Josie was thinking what they were.

"Livy told us you liked touching and kissing each other, is that right?"

Another giggle came and then a yes.

"We kissed and touched Livy too. We like doing it with her too. We thought if we came here and did with you, what we did with Livy, there might be a way to bring you from here to our place to live, would you like that?"

"Yes, be with Livy."

"Great! Okay, well, I hope you like it as much as Livy did."

"What?"

"Uhm, what we did with her."

"Tell me."

Josie seemed insistent about knowing, so Olivia sucked up the courage to come out with it.

"Well, it involved all of us taking our clothes off and touching bodies, is that okay?"

A giggle whirled about, then am eager yes came as well.

"We touch bodies and get excited and uhm, that leads to certain fluids coming from Lisa and myself."

Olivia looked at Lisa with a sense of worry it was too much for Josie to understand and accept.

"We uhm, we put those fluids on Livy and we can see and touch her, but only those fluids, nothing else works.?"

"Fluids?"

123456...9