Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question left Olivia no more ground to dance around on and she knew she had to be straight with Josie now about it all.

"Okay, I guess I better just come right out and say it so you'll understand. Please don't be upset at what we're suggesting to try, okay? Livy thinks it's a great idea too."

"Okay."

It was soft and almost meek sounding.

Olivia heard it and hoped she didn't upset her and spoil any chance of them getting together. It was such a strange thing to do in the first place, trying to talk to a ghost, but to ask one to get naked and have sex with them was really pushing the limits of normal and sane.

"Sweetie, I know you and Livy were naked together and you touched each other and liked making each other happy that way. Livy told me so much about you both. I don't know how far you went in touching each other, or what you might have experienced, but women can do things when they're sexually aroused, they can't do any other time and not all women can do it either. Livy found a way of sexually arousing us and we found out that the fluids that come from inside, because they come from being sexually created, it somehow makes us be able to see her and we can even feel her."

Olivia and Lisa could hear little gasps of excitement echoing about them, the same ones girls make when aroused and surprised. Olivia wasn't sure if Josie understood what she was talking about, or not.

"Cum."

The word surprised them, to hear it come from Josie so easily.

"You know what cum is, Josie?"

"Yes."

"You made cum, or Livy did?"

"Both."

"I see. You each did it?"

"Yes."

The word seemed to be spoken right in front of her, then whooshed off about the room. There was a distinct happiness in the way Josie said it, making Olivia think.

"So, you make each other cum?"

"Yes."

"Sweet. I bet that was a wonderful feeling for you both. I wondered about it when I was putting a finger inside Livy and she had no hymen and wondered if she had had sex already. Did you play like that often?"

"Once."

"Only once? I would have thought you two would have done it as often as you could. Why didn't you do it more?"

There was a long pause and then her voice was filled with a sadness in it.

"Died."

The word stunned the both of them. They were unaware of what had happened that fateful day between Josie and Livy, but something was behind it all.

"You died? I don't understand, sweetie. All I know is you and Livy died around the same time for some reason and no one seems to really know how or why."

"Love."

Olivia and Lisa looked at each other, the answer not making any sense to them.

"You died because of love? Is that right?"

"Yes."

"How did you die because of love, Josie?"

"Livy."

Her voice was showing the sadness in saying it, the separation of them had something to do with it Olivia was sure.

"I think I know what happened."

Olivia stood and pondered what she knew so far from Livy and stories told.

"Well, don't keep it to yourself, let me in on it too."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Okay, from what Livy's told us so far and now Josie said they died because of love, I can only assume it was a love for each other, am I right, sweetie?"

"Yes."

It almost sounded like Josie was crying when she spoke and it saddened the two of them to hear it.

"Oh sweetie, I know how that must have hurt you so much to be kept apart when you loved each other like that. I know, because I love Lisa that much too and she loves me too, so we know what you and Livy were like. Oh baby, I wish I could hug you right now and help take away the pain and sadness."

"Yes."

Olivia felt her whirling about her, the desire to be hugged so strong a sense in her.

"So, you'd like to do what we did with Livy and see if it works for you too?"

"Yes."

"Good, we really want to try and bring you and Livy back together again. I can't promise anything, Josie. I just know what we did with Livy worked, at least for a half an hour it did."

Olivia looked at Lisa and then about the dark, dank room, trying to see what was about them.

"Is the house safe for us to walk around in, Josie?"

"Yes."

"Great. I think we need to go up to the bedrooms and see where we can do this. I have a feeling we're going to be doing more cleaning that we already have, but this is important, so let's go up and see the rooms and what state they're in."

Lisa went to go up and saw the spider webs and moved behind Olivia.

"Lead on my Captain, oh Captain."

"Yeah, I know, get the big, scary spider webs out of the way for you."

"Please."

"You big suck. Let me find something to clear them away, I'm not touching them either."

A faint giggle was heard from upstairs as Olivia and Lisa looked about for something to use. Lisa found a broken board and Olivia took it and led the way upstairs, waving the board back and forth to gather the webbing. They reached the top and continued walking slowly and gathering the webs. The end of the board looked like a bizarre candy floss cone as they got to the first bedroom. Olivia opened the door and peered into the darkness and saw it was empty. She closed the door and moved to the next and it too was empty.

"Shit, I hope there's at least one room with a bed or something."

They got to the last room and opened it with little expectation of finding anything and an old brass bed was there. The mattress was ripped and torn and surely had several families of mice living in it. They looked at each other with disgust at the thought.

"I know, but it's all we have."

"I am so not touching that thing. Can't we like...get the mattress off and move it somewhere else? It stinks bad in here and I don't know about you, but it sure isn't the kind of smell that gets my juices flowing, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, that I agree with. Okay, maybe we can push it off with the board and not have to touch it, then carry the frame downstairs. At least there's light and fresh air and we can clean up enough to make it bearable. We can bring a mattress from my place that fits and use that. The one in the back room wasn't bad and didn't really smell."

"Yeah, that could work. Few layers of sheets and it might not feel so creepy."

"Okay, so this isn't happening today, so lets think of everything we'll need and go home and get it and come back tomorrow. Oh wait, damn, Joe will be coming about the oil. We'll have to do it after he leaves. Wait, what am I saying, this is Saturday, not Sunday. I'm all confused on days now. This might take some doing, girl, you up to doing this with me?"

"Shit yeah, I am. I'm in all the way with this one. When would I ever get a chance to do this again? Anyone who got to do what we've done, would be bending over backwards to get in on this."

"Yeah, have a point there. Made out with a beautiful ghost, hopefully make out with another and found out we dig doing it with each other. Yeah, not like that happens every day. Okay, Josie? Sweetie, we have to go back and get the things we need to make it nice enough to try this. We'll be back tomorrow, probably in the afternoon just after lunch time. We have to get through a door, so we'll have to bring tools to open it. I hope we've made you happy wanting to do this with you?"

Olivia felt the wrapping swirl around her, the wisps coming to her face and vanishing. Lisa was wrapped the same way and then the faintest bye was heard from her.

"Bye, Josie."

"See you tomorrow sweetie."

Olivia and Lisa climbed back out the window and walked around to the doors to see which one was easier to open and the back door had less boards to remove. Lisa used her phone to make a list of things and added what she thought to bring as well.

"We're going to have one packed car you know? The mattress on the roof and cleaning stuff in the back seat and the trunk holds all the tools."

"Damn, the things we women do for each other. I gotta say though, I'm treasuring every minute of this. This is one of those adventures that happen once in a lifetime and are life changing. I know I'm not the same Olivia Masters I was walking in to that house a couple days ago. I have a whole new outlook on everything."

"Yeah, I'd have to say the same thing. I feel so different and new sort of, like, I'm living a whole different life."

They drove back and walked in the house, the first thing happening was a profuse aroma to welcome they back.

"Hi Livy, great news. We met Josie and she talked with us. We explained everything to her about what we did and what happened and she wants to try it with us to see if it works on her too. If we can get her cumming enough, like you did, maybe we can get her in the car and drive here fast before she disappears again. At least I think it'll work."

"Idea."

"You have an idea?"

"Yes."

"How are you going to tell us?"

"Loving me."

"Oh right, you can talk better like that. Okay, well, we need to clean up first, okay?"

"Okay."

Olivia and Lisa looked at each other and smiled, realizing what they were getting in to.

"Time to get cleaned up and have some more fun. I never knew girl talk could be so fun and rewarding."

"I know. Sure beats pajama parties and playing truth or dare and spin the bottle, doesn't it?"

Olivia laughed, Lisa joining in, as they went to the kitchen and boiled a kettle of water to wash with. Olivia pulled her T shirt over her head and stripped her jeans down and piled them on the counter.

"That feels better already. We so need to do a load of washing."

Lisa agreed on the idea and stripped down to her bra and panties too.

"This is turning out to be more than we bargained for, isn't it?"

"It is, but I'm loving the challenge of it. It really is like a treasure hunt sort of and we're a couple of Laura Croft types doing a ghost hunt/history/sex adventure thing."

"It is, isn't it? This is so cool. You know, you're really hot looking. I can see why Ian wanted to fuck you all the time."

"Really? Wow, thanks, I mean, I just thought I looked okay. You're hot too, you know. You have a great body and I love how much fun you are. I like how you play."

"Looks like we'll have lots of opportunity to enjoy and see what kind of fun I like."

"Well this morning was sure different. That whole fist thing was something else."

"I know, Livy was just awesome doing it, wasn't she?"

"Oh yeah. I really like playing with her. It always feels soft some how."

"Yeah, the spiritual feeling."

"A little...sexual healing."

"I love that song. Yeah it does feel like I'm healed sexually."

"Yeah, I feel that too."

"Kettle's hot enough, let's take it up and wash up and see what Livy has in mind. I bet she's been thinking hard on all of this and wondering how to make it work."

"Yes."

The voice startled them, making them realize they're never alone.

"I keep forgetting you're right here with us and hear what we're saying."

"Always."

"Right, have to remember that. I'm never alone here."

"What do you mean, Lisa?"

"You know, when you think you're totally alone and do stuff that you wouldn't if someone knew."

Olivia thought a moment and nodded her head in understanding.

"Yeah, that could be embarrassing, couldn't it. I guess we have to get used to that and Livy will know every little thing about us, won't you, Livy?"

"Yes."

The giggles were playful and happy sounding as they whirled around them going up the stairs. They went into the room and turned on the lights. The dim lights cast a soft glow over everything, giving it a more subtle appearance. They went to the wash stand and poured the water in the bowl and added some cooler water from a pitcher beside it. Olivia checked it and felt it was just right.

"Okay, grab a couple cloths and lets get this show on the road."

Lisa reached into her large duffel bag and took out two fresh wash cloths and tossed one to Olivia. She grabbed the towels and came back to the stand.

"Hey, you wash me and I'll wash you, I always wanted to do that."

"What? Wash me?"

"Well, I do now, but I like the idea of washing someone and them washing me at the same time."

"I thought you and Paul did that?"

"Yeah, so not a good washer. He scrubbed me like I was filthy and then just figured he'd throw his dick in me and it's all good."

"Didn't you tell him how you like it done?"

"Duh, I took his hand and showed him and the dick says he can't do it like that, it's feels too sissy. Like doing it would turn him gay or something. He was fun and that's it and I'm glad he's gone. I need someone who understands me and not want someone who drops to her knees when he walks in the door to worship his cock and then go make him a sandwich. Make sure all his wife beaters are nice and white."

"You did that?"

Olivia stopped at the stairs when she heard that and looked at Lisa.

"I did it once for fun, but only once. I am so not the subservient type, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I can't picture you like that at all, more the opposite actually."

"What? Be the mistress over him? I could see that. I'm not afraid to call the shots and do things."

"Yeah, you could do that. All decked out in the leather boots and corset, make him grovel at your feet and serve you."

"Ooooh, I do like leather. So sexy. Too bad I don't have him anymore to try that out. Make him my little bitch boy and make him cum when I say he can cum."

"Ooooh, you're so hot when you talk like that."

As they washed each others body, Lisa stepped in and held Olivia around the waist with one hand and pulled her tight, then smacked Olivia's ass hard.

"Maybe I'll have to make you my little bitch instead?"

Lisa looked in Olivia's eyes and saw the look of pain, but also one of an arousal. There was no struggle or denial, just a look in Olivia's eyes and the way she held on to Lisa. She smacked her again and Olivia took it and winced at it, her eyes showing a submitting acceptance to it.

"Oooh, I think someone likes her bum smacked, don't you?"

Olivia was hard-pressed to admit it and stood with tears forming in her eyes. Lisa's look softened to her, showing the sympathy of her feelings for what she was going through right then. To show her she understood, she reached up and grabbed a handful of Olivia;s dark, brown hair and pulled her into a kiss, tonguing her deeply, feeling Olivia embrace her and then she spanked her ass again.

Olivia cried into Lisa's mouth, but made no attempt to stop her. Her moans came with each smack, ending with mmhmm after each one. Olivia's cheeks were a bright red by the time Lisa stopped and caressed them softly in contrast of feelings. Her soft cries were ones of release, her body quivering against Lisa's.

"Wow, I had no idea you were so into that. I did it for fun, but you really liked that, didn't you?"

Olivia clung to Lisa hard, her legs still shaking, her head buried against her chest. Her ragged breaths couldn't have made her answer more clearer, as to how it affected her.

"Y,y,yes,sss."

"Okay then, guess that's one for us to explore later. Get wet from it?"

Olivia just nodded her head against her shoulder as she held her. Lisa reached down and parted her legs, sliding her hand over the hot flesh. Her finger slide between her mounds and the source of great arousal.

"Damn girl, you're almost dripping wet."

Olivia almost cried at knowing that and Lisa hugged her tightly.

"Oh Baby, it's okay, nothing to be upset about. Know we know something new about you to enjoy. I think I could enjoy being a domme for you. Have to see what other kinky stuff you like."

Olivia raised her head and looked at Lisa with tear stained eyes, searching for approval of her now and her new position.

"Baby, it's okay, I still think of you the same as I always did. Doesn't change who you are, or we are. I kind of like it myself. Fuck you have a great ass for spanking. I am so getting a strap on now and fucking the shit out of you."

"Really?"

"Of course I will."

"No, I meant that I had a great ass. But you'd really buy one and do it to me?"

"Oh yeah, you got great booty, baby. Nice and round and firm, got that sweet meat tucked right between those round cheeks, yum."

"I swear, you are so turning dyke on me."

"With the fun I'm having? Who wouldn't? I'm loving this. I've gone from being a deprived hetero lover, to a chronic masturbation junkie with toys and turned into a ghost lover and then a bi-sexual and now a dominatrix. We got to get on the bed and get nice and juicy so Livy can tell us her idea. I don't know what I want more first, an orgasm or know her idea."

Lisa's mention of it brought Olivia back to reality again, her own sexual needs outweighed by the moment at hand.

"Oh yeah, kinda got sidetracked there, Livy. My bad. Okay we're cleaned up, we'll get started now on getting wet and horny so we can talk."

"I really like the sounds of that. 'Sorry, can't talk right now, I'm not horny or wet enough right now. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll be right with you."

"You are so bad, no wonder I love you so much. Okay, let's get wet pussies and talk to Livy."

"I'm on it, Babe. Get on and spread 'em, mama's coming home to dine."

"Oh God, I am so going to end up being a lesbian, I can just see it."

"Nothing wrong with that. Love is love and I love you."

"And I love you. Okay, come and get it."

Olivia lay back on the bed and let her legs lay open wide for Lisa. She reached down and parted her lips wide for her and gave her a look, raising her eyebrows repeatedly. Lisa's face showed great delight at it and licked her lips in expectation.

"Oh fuck yeah, I so want to be a lesbian with you. You are fucking so hot and sexy to me. You are so going to be my bitch in bed."

"Shhh. Get busy already."

Lisa smiled broadly and climbed between Olivia's legs and lay down, making herself comfortable by wrapping her arms around her thighs and gave the puffy lips a big, deep kiss and sucked on them. Olivia grasped the sheets and arched her back, letting out a long moan.

"Yes, that's so good."

"Yes it is, baby. Damn you're yummy tasting. Livy, get in here on this. You need it more than me."

Lisa never even shifted when she saw a tongue start appearing between Olivia's lips. The more it lapped, the more Livy's lips and mouth came into being. Lisa could hear the satisfied moans of pleasure from Livy and knew she was wanting to be with them this way.

Olivia writhed sensuously and sinuously on the bed, every part of her moving but her pussy. It was locked to Livy and she wasn't giving up a fraction. Lisa sat back and watched her friend and new lover be taken to ecstatic heights by a tongue and lips. A finger soon appeared sliding out of Olivia's depths, coated in creamy fluids, then slid back in again.

Livy was getting what she needed out of Olivia in a big way and Lisa could see how Olivia was giving it up to her so willingly. It struck her odd that for all that they knew about each other as best friends for two decades, there were still things that they had never shared about themselves until now. She looked at the reddened glow still coming from her friend's ass cheeks and wondered just how much her friend was in to spanking and other forms of submission.

It was such an arousing thought that it brought her hands into play between her own legs to satisfy a growing ache there. She watched her friend lay there being pleasured greatly by a face that was appearing more and more, as liquids became smeared over her cheeks and nose. It was an incredibly erotic thing to watch a woman pleasure herself, but to see her pleasured in a way like this was beyond words.

Olivia had grabbed her knees and pulled them up to her chest and spread them as wide as she could. Lisa could see her lips being parted wide and only after they had been soaked in juices, did she see that two fingers from each hand were stretching them open. The tongue slid down deeply and pushed on past, then the lips pressed into a kiss.

123456...9