Masters of the Dark Episode 3

Info
Christophe, Madeline & Constantin fight vampires in Germany.
563 words
4.67
1.3k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christophe and Madeline arrive in the Baden Wurttemberg region of the Black Forest of Germany, and lodge in the inn at the town of Munstertal. There, Christophe and Madeline go to a local tavern and find out through conversing with a man, that indeed, the region is under attack by vampires. The vampires, coming from an undisclosed castle, attack young men and women in country roads and forests by draining them of blood and biting their necks. The men and women who are buried in cemeteries or taken into mausoleum-tombs arise as vampires and repeat the attacks. Christophe executes a plan with Madeline's help. In the night time, while Madeline sleeps safely in the inn in Munstertal, surrounded by crosses, Christophe goes into the lonely country roads and forest to save victims of the vampire attacks. He kills the vampires by thrusting his crucifix daggers into their hearts. When he is done each dawn, he returns to the inn and Madeline is awakened so that she can go in the day time to drive stakes through the hearts of sleeping vampires in coffins inside their tombs, or under the earth of their freshly dug graves in cemeteries. During one such activity, Madeline meets a handsome huntsman, Constantin, who reveals to Madeline he is not actually a huntsman but a hunter of werewolves who have been attacking many parts of Europe. He joins Madeline in killing the vampires in the day time. The head vampire turns out to be the 154 year old Countess Elizabeth Bathory of Hungary, who keeps herself looking beautiful and young by drinking the blood of beautiful young women. The Countess also enslaves men whom she makes into half-breed vampires. Under her orders, able to go out in the day, the half-vampires abduct more victims for the Countess. Countess Bathory discovers that many of her vampires are dying at the hands of Christophe and Madeline. To get revenge, she orders her vampires to abduct Madeline and Constantin. The vampires grab Madeline and Constantin during a cemetery raid, and whisk them off to the Countess' castle. The vampires lock them up in a dungeon. Madeline uses her magic ring to summon help from her uncle Christophe. Christophe goes off to save Madeline and Constantin. Upon arriving at the castle of the Countess, he uses his flying crucifix daggers to kill the vampires who attack him. As he enters the dungeon to release Madeline and Constantin, the Countess Elizabeth Bathory herself attacks him with a sword which she plunges into his back, fatally wounding Christophe. Constantin uses a crossbow to injure the Countess and then drives a stake into her heart which kills her. As Christophe is dying, he tells Madeline and Constantin to continue the mission of fighting evil in the form of vampires, werewolves, ghouls and other monsters without him. As he dies, he is taken up into Heaven by a beautiful female angel. Madeline seeks comfort in the arms of Constantin. They make love in the coach that belonged to Christophe and will return to France back to Madeline's chateau to plan their next move. Author's Note: In this audio I make a small mistake during the sex scene in the coach between Constantin and Madeline. I accidentally say Christophe and Madeline removed their clothes and that Christophe mounted Madeline but I meant Constantin. My apologies for the error.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not that this isn't good, but I'm more for sex and biting and domination of vampires over Buffy and vampire diaries type stuff 🙋🙋🪦🪦🦇🦇⚰️⚰️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love a good vampire story and this is it. Beautiful sex scene in the horse drawn coach too. You are a very good fiction author.

DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story baby girl!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Adriano's Corruption Another ball, another innocent added to the flock.in Audio
The Succubus's New Slave I am Tenebris, a succubus and that makes you my new slave.in Audio
Hotel Alone in a hotel room. I call an old fling. Hope you answer.in Audio
Coming I’m coming...want to come too?in Audio
The Punishment Cage You do NOT touch your cock without permission! Understand?!in Audio
More Stories