Master's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master." Is all she says. I call her over I watch her feast on Mia's slit. Six look over at me I put my hand on her head and tell her.

"You will be allowed to cum today but you have wait." She smiles.

"Yes Master I will wait as long as you tell me."

"Good girl. Pet get back to Six." I say sending her back and forth. I stroke Mia's clit as Pet leaves on her task. I shed my shorts and move Mia to climb on top of me. Mia slowly impales herself on me as we watch Pet drive Six it the edge of ecstasy. I feel Mia is close so I hold still deep inside as we watch the carnal display in front of us. "Pet I want you to come here." She obeys kneeling in front of us "Lick Mia to orgasm, Pet." She leans in I feel Mia's immediately reaction to Pet. I pump into Mia push her to an explosive orgasm, as Pet licks and sucks Mia, doing all she could to please us. Pet only stops when Mia takes hold of her head holding her back from licking her.

"Good girl now back to Six." Mia orders with me still buried deep inside of her. We watch as Six moans as Pet presses two fingers inside her. Mia rocks gently on my lap for a while before getting up and telling Pet to clean me. I see the relief on Six's face happy for each time she got a break, as Pet licks and sucks my cock making sure I am clean then move on to my balls licking every inch. Mia sits next Six running her hand through Six's hair letting her calm down. Pet sucks me slowly working me into her throat. I am getting closer to my orgasm Mia turns Pet back to Six then take her place sucking my cock.

"I am going to cum soon." I warn but she only sucks me deeper. I cum in Mia's mouth something I have not done very much since we got Pet. She swallows before switch back with Pet, once again I feel Pets well trained throat. After I enjoy Pets mouth I move her back Six's pleasure I grab a vibe and sit on the other side of Six. I turn on the vibe and press it to Six's engorged clit, she jumps at the slight touch. Six begs.

"Please Master let me cum I will obey you totally." I smile and look over at Mia.

"That sounds very good Six but I don't think I am one you should be begging." She understands turn to Mia.

"Please Mistress please let me cum I will obey you totally." I see Mia smiling ear to ear at hearing that. She looks at me and nods I tap Pet and we all push her over the edge.

"Cum Six." Is all Mia says. Six cums hard for over a minute before she slowly drifts into sub-space. We untie her and I carry her to our bedroom, I lay her down and send Pet to get some juice and energy bars. We all lay with Six cuddling into a pile wait for Six to wake up. The first thing Six say when she woke.

"Thank You Mistress I swear I will always obey you" Mia chuckles giving her some juice.

"I am happy to hear that Six." Mia says to Six then turns to me saying. "I think that went very well." I laugh.

"Good I glad that everyone is happy." We all relaxed holding each other as Six recovers. Mia gets up to take Six to the bathroom to wash off, Pet crawls up the bed to lay on my chest.

"Master may I make a request?"

"Yes my little Pet." I say holding her close to my chest.

"I wanted to try to smoke with you if you will still allow it?" I had not expected that but I still I answer.

"Yes you can try. When did you want to?" She looks up at me.

"I know Ma'am is going this weekend to see her sister."

"Why don't you want Mia to be there?"

"I don't know Master I am nervous and want to focus on you."

"Ok I will talk with Mia but what about Six?"

"I thought she would go with Ma'am." I hold her.

"Okay anything else you want to say?"

"Yes Master I was hoping to be bound?"

"Hmmm I think we can arrange that." Mia and Six return and we decide to get something to eat, after we made some food we sent Pet and Six to talk. I fill Mia in on Pets request.

"Sounds like a good idea. I think she wants to feel your attention one on one." Is her response. We move on and discuss other things, we then move to watch TV where Pet and Six finds us before curling up on the couch. Pet lays her head on my lap while Six does the same on Mia's lap.

When Friday came Pet and I saw Mia and Six off, then as soon as they were out of sight Pets excitement becomes very obvious. She is bouncing slightly as she follows me back inside. I had been teasing few fairly hard over the last few days, she is on edge and it showed. We go sit down. "How are you feeling Pet?"

"Very charged up, nervous, excited all mixed up together." I pull her close.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes Master very much."

"Good because you have a bit more to endure." She shivers with anticipation, we sit together as I gently stroke her soaking slit. I hold her on edge for an hour before I let her rest as I check on the rest of my new household. They had settled in well they all met with Pet to order some accessories to go with their role. Pet want to surprise me with all of it, I was happy to see her taking some control and acting as my top slave in the new found hierarchy. They all greet me as I walk past them I see everyone is doing well, I check if there anything they need. I get back to house and see Pet has dozed off on the couch. I leave her and start to get ready for the evening. After I finish I go to sit back with Pet, who stirs as I pick her in my arms as sit back down. "Enjoy some rest Pet." she settles into my arms and dozes back off as I do the same.

We wake in the early evening and after dinner I bring Pet into the bedroom. She can barely sit still as I change I watch her try not to move it's cute. Once I settle in my chair. "Crawl over to me." I pull her to sit across my lap. "I want you to tell how are you doing as we go on ok you may speak freely tonight is that understood?"

"Yes Master." I grab the bong and take a pull as Pet watching me, getting herself ready for her turn. I give her a few last points before her first pull. She does well coughing a little as I take the bong back finishing the bowl. I watch Pet as we both start to feel our high. After a few minutes I ask Pet.

"How are you feeling?"

"Nice, good I don't know I never felt like this before." She responds. I start to play with her as her arousal builds.

"Go get the rope and the vibe off the table." I take the rope and tie Pets wrist behind her back before having climb back on my lap as I open my robe. "Hold yourself above my cock." I order, which she does as I tease her opening with my head. "Do you have something to say Pet?"

"Please Master."

"Please what?"

"Please Master may sit down and please you?"

"Slowly lower yourself down." I say and as I enter her. As she sits down fully impaled on my lap I wrap one arm around her holding her close to me.

"Thank you Master." Pet says as I hold her still I move the vibe to her clit. She jumps as I make contact but with her hands tied and me holding her I press the vibe into her clit holding her close as I whisper in her ear.

"Cum for me Pet." I can tell she is not expecting this as she squirms in the throes of her orgasm. I let Pet ride her orgasm to completion. I hold her to me as she goes limp in my arms. I let her recover holding her as she returns to her senses.

"Thank you Master I have never felt that before thank you so much."

"Good girl I want you to clean your juice off of me." She stands up then kneels licking and sucking my cock clean. I feel her tongue on every inch of me before she sucks my cock into her throat. "Good girl keep going." I place my hand on her head guiding her movements, I push her down feeling the tightness of her throat. Soon I feel myself ready to cum, I let her bob and suck me till in I cum in her mouth feeling her tongue licking my head. Before she pushes herself down letting me finish in her throat. As I soften in her mouth she sucks gently doing her best to please me.

I stop her then I untie her. "Come sit with me Pet." Once she settles on my lap I pack a new bowl. "Do you want another hit Pet?"

"Yes Master." I pass her the bong, she takes a pull then I take mine.

"I think its snack time." I stand picking her with me spinning her around a few times in my arms to see how she reacts, she laughs and moans. I put her down making sure she can stand before we go to the kitchen. We start munching on all the snack food we have, Pet grabs a bag of chip and kneels in front of me.

"Can I show you a trick that Rei show me?" Rei was our new puppy girl so I was curious what the trick was so I nod.

"Rei taught me how to beg for a treat and how to hold a treat and wait for a command." She explained.

"Ok show me." She sits up putting her hands up opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out slightly. I chuckle at her as she takes the poses she looks adorable, grab a chip and feed it to her. She licks my fingers gently we repeat this a few times before I decide to see her other trick. "Ok Pet hold out your tongue and wait till I tell you." I place a chip on her tongue and watch her wait as continue the snack. I let her eat a few chips.

We finished and returned to the bedroom where I tie Pet down to the bed spread eagle on her back. I tease her slowly running my fingers all over her before I start to focus on her wet pussy. I toy with her clit gently moving in circles over her little bud, then I push 2 fingers inside her rotate and pumping them till I hear her moaning. "Master please." She starts to beg.

"This is going to be more of a wait for you, Pet. Are you ready to suffer my undivided attention?" This is something she did not get very often.

"I am ready Master please I love your attention." I tease her constantly for an hour as I have the medium butt plug in her vibrating on low a vibe in her pussy again on low. I sit and watch her as I put her orgasm training to the test.

"I am going to untie you. Do not move at all am I clear?"

"Yes Master I will not move." She stays totally still as I untie her.

"Good girl I am pleased to see you obey me. I think a reward is in order." I say as I turn up both vibes. Pet moans but does not move, I let her lay there holding herself still before I order her on her stomach and retie her. I place a small but powerful vibe in her hand as I tie it down, she looks at confused as she figures out what I did. "Hold onto to it, it's part of your reward." I move down and position myself between her legs. I pump the vibe from her pussy as I remove it before I takes its place. I feel her tense as I enter her I feel her hips wriggle beneath me. "You can move as much as you can Pet." Pet begins to move and pump testing what she can do in the ropes. I turn the vibe in her ass up all the way as I pump in time with my thrusts into her. "Are you ready to cum Pet?" As if I really needed to ask.

"Yes please Master." I pull out and replace the vibe turning to high as I push it into her. I pull out her plug and position myself at her ass, Pet raises her hips trying to push herself on to me. I push down slowly entering her I feel the vibe as slide deep in her ass. I reach up and untie her hand holding onto the rope I keep control of hand.

"When I let go of the rope you will turn on the vibe and use it on your clit. Do you understand Pet?"

"Yes Master. Please I don't know if I can hold back while playing with my clit." She pleads.

"I know." Was my only responds before I begins to pump her ass. She is still doing her best to move with me. When I feel ready I let go of the rope and watch her hand move to her clit. "Let me hear you ask Pet." I can feel her clinch as the vibe touches her clit she begs.

"Please Master may I cum?" I thrust deep as I cum in her tight ass I whisper in her ear. "Cum for me, Pet." Her whole body shook at her long awaited orgasm. I hold her as rides her orgasm to its end. "Cum for me, Pet." I say watching her cum again I repeat this pattern allowing her to finishing her orgasm then push another. I don't think she knew how many orgasms she had before I stopped. I untie her holding her to me, I pull the blankets over us. Pet curls up close to me and falls asleep, total exhausted.

12