All Comments on 'Master's Pet Ch. 05'

by Bonez36

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How many slaves can one master serve, especially having a wife who most would feel comes before any slave for his time and efforts? Mia is becoming lost within the story. I deeply appreciate the positive nature of the interactions; however, I feel no meaningful emotional connections between any of the characters.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Some errors

There are some errors with spelling, grammar and punctuation but other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying the story. As for the other comment about Mia getting lost in the story, the story is called MASTER'S Pet, not Mia's Pet. Mia is a secondary character. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A secondary character?

Sweetnessfreak, Mia is his wife. If that is not important then why should the author even bother making it so? If a wife isn't more important than a growing menagerie of other females, the author ought to chuck the marriage. Even a harem of hundreds places the number one wife in an honored position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Presumptuous Pet

I feel as though pet is a little bit too bold. I do like her character quite a bit however I just feel as though she takes too many liberties that are above her station. But I would love love love to see her get punished for being too bold and presumptuous. She just seems to forget that she’s a pet/slave and I definitely think that this needs to be rectified. Other than that though I thoroughly enjoy the story. I just think like I said that she asks for a little too much and that her master gives it her way too often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous