Master's Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

"Yes Master." She says with a smile. I was pleasantly surprised when Pet ordered. "Ruby come here and demonstrate your special talent on me." I see that Mia is watching all of this intently curious. Ruby gets behind Pet and start to lick her ass, I feel Pet react to the new sensation.

"What do you think?" I say asking Mia.

"Interesting I think I would want to try and see how it feels. Have you tried yet?" I nod. "And?" She asks.

"I found it enjoyable and you can see Pet seems to be liking it." I finally answer.

"Ok I will have to try that. Six go put on the strap on." I laugh and say.

"That didn't take much to convince you." She only smirks at me and moves to wait for Six to return. I hold Pet still with me letting her relax and enjoy Ruby's tongue. I look around the room to see how everyone was fairing. I see Trixie is not looking well so I gently tap Pet and motion for her to look.

"May I see if she is ok?" Pet asks when she sees what I do.

"Go ahead let me know if you need any help ok?"

"Yes Master Thank You." Pet slowly rises removing herself from Ruby and myself. Once Pet is fully off of my cock Ruby moves forward and begin sucking me clean. I enjoy the new feeling on Ruby sucking me. I watch as Pet takes Trixie out of the room to talk. I then lay back after they leave and relax as I listen to the moans of pleasure all around me. Soon Ruby has me cumming in her mouth in a short time. I let her stay with me while Mia positions herself over Six. I watch her ride Six for a few minutes before she ask.

"May I steal Ruby from you darling."

"Of course Ruby go ahead." I watch as Mia first feels Ruby lick her ass. Mia jumps at first but then looks to begin to like the sensation.

"I think I could get use to this." Mia say. I see Pet peek in the door and motion that she needs me. I know Mia sees it too.

"Go help her darling I will be fine." She pauses and looks around. "Maybe a little more than fine." I slowly get up and put some shorts on. I kiss Mia and start to go out the door.

"Don't have too much fun without me sweetie." I say closing the door behind me. Once I am outside the bedroom I ask Pet. "So what is going on?"

"Trixie is not doing well. She seems to think that this can't be real because she has never been this happy." Pet answers.

"I understand anything else?"

"No Master."

"Ok so where is she." Pet points to one of the spare bedrooms. "Then let's go see her." I say as I walk to the door. Trixie looks at us as we walk in she is sitting on the bed with a slightly fearful look. "What's wrong my kitten." She smiles at me calling her kitten.

"I am sorry Master. I keep thinking this is a dream because I could never be this lucky or happy. I keep thinking I am going to wake up in my old life." I wrap my arms around her.

"So you think this is a dream." She nods. I pinch her arm just hard enough to get I little gasp from her. "Did that hurt?" She nods again. "If this were a dream wouldn't that wake you up?" I watch as she understands what I am saying. She hugs me.

"Thank you Master that helps."

"Good is there anything else you think will help."

"May we stay here for a little while before we go back inside?"

"Yes we can." I say as the three of us lay together. Pet asks.

"Master May I be bound before we go back?"

"Yes you can go get some rope." I say then I watch Pet go on her task as I hold Trixie with me in the bed. When Pet returns I sit up and begin to tie her. I start with her hands hold the opposite elbow and tie them in place behind her. Then I start to wrap around her body pinning her upper arms to her chest. Once her arms are totally restrained I begin to wrap the rope around the base of each breast. This forces them up and out and I know they will be very sensitive soon. I take a moment to admire Pet wearing my handiwork. "How does it feel Pet?"

"So good Master Thank You." I kiss her head then I look to Trixie.

"How are you doing now?"

"Much better Master thank you."

"Good shall we go rejoin the others?" When I get two nods back we head back to the main bedroom. I see Mia and Six and Ruby are no longer alone on the bed Rei and Stacy had joined them. So I move over to the chair blowing a kiss to Mia so I did not interrupt her fun. I sit and have Pet straddle me, this was interesting to watch as her upper half was held tight but her lower half was totally free. After I guide my newly hard cock into Pet. Trixie is still close to us kneeling next to my chair I ask. "Is there something you still want?"

"No Master I just wanted to stay near you if I may."

"Ok let me know if that changes." I allow Pet to bounce on my cock. I watch Mia and Six along with the rest of the room. As I get ready to cum in Pet I hold here close and start to count "5" I feel Pet jump and see Trixie look to me.

"Master may I lick Pet?" She asks.

"Yes go ahead Trixie." I watch Trixie lean down and lick at Pet as soon as she start I say "4" I hear moans coming from Pet. "3" as Pet moans increase in volume it get the attention of the rest of the room. "2" Soon all eyes are watching Pet approach her orgasm. "1" Trixie begins licking and sucking Pet as hard as she is able. "Cum for me Pet." I say as I cum with Pet moaning in pleasure as she enjoys her orgasm. Then she slowly collapses in my arms as Trixie gently licks her. When I lift Pet off of me Trixie cleans us both as we sit and relax I bit. I watch Mia start the activity on the bed again guiding Ruby back to her task.

After I have rested with Pet in my arms and Trixie kneeling at my feet I carry Pet over to the bed. Trixie follows me as I climb onto the bed with everyone else. "How is everyone enjoying the evening?" I get back rave reviews and Mia telling me.

"I really like Ruby's talent."

"Good I am glad. My next question is anyone hungry?" I see a few raise their hands.

"Ok I will be going to the kitchen soon you are welcome to join me if you want." Pet's head perks up briefly.

"May I have some ice cream Master?" I laugh at this stroking her on the head.

"Yes of course you can." I hold Pet for a few minutes before I get out of bed. Pet, Trixie and Rei come with me to the kitchen. "You may have whatever you like to eat." I say grabbing the ice cream for Pet and head to the living room. Trixie and Rei follow with their chosen snack and relax with us as we watch TV. I feed Pet a spoonful of ice cream as she sits helpless on my lap. "How are you feeling Pet?" I ask with the next spoonful.

"I am well Master happy thank you for indulging me tonight." She answers.

"Good I am glad. Trixie, how are you doing?"

"Better Master."

"Good, how is my puppy doing?" I say addressing Rei.

"I am well Master thank you for tonight."

"I am happy to hear that everyone is enjoying themselves so far." I say as I take a spoonful of ice cream for myself. We eat and relax for awhile soon everyone else was in the kitchen then joining us in the living room. I kiss Mia as she sits with me and offer her a spoonful of ice cream. She gives me a look then opens her mouth and take the spoon in her mouth just as Pet has been doing. I chuckle "I love you so much darling." I give the last few spoonfuls of the carton to Pet. Who looks at me with happiness in her eyes. "You have been a good with everything Pet. I want you to enjoy your reward." She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. "Is there anything more you would like Pet?"

"No Master Thank You." We all sit and relax for a while then I reach down and begin to stroke Pet's pussy.

"Is there really nothing else you want?" I say.

"I always want that Master." She says moaning on my lap

"5" I say running my finger across her clit gently. "4" I start to make small circles "3" I slide two fingers inside her I pull at her G-spot "2" I lick and suck at her neck. "1" I bite down lightly on her neck. "Cum for me Pet." I say stroking her to orgasm on my lap. I hold her and look around the room to see that no one is watching TV anymore. I carry Pet to the bedroom with everyone following behind. I lay in bed Mia and Six join me then Trixie comes up to the bed.

"Master may I please you?" I smile and try to remember when exactly beautiful woman started ask for permission to go down on me. At the same time I have never turned them down yet. So I give Trixie permission and she climbs on bed and starts to suck me. Pet is slowly becoming aware of everything going on around her. I feel her relax into me with her head on my chest and watch Trixie as she sucks me. I look around at what the rest of the room is doing as I enjoyed Trixie's mouth. I kiss Mia as she enjoys Six's mouth and hold Pet close to me. I lay there surround by moaning woman I cum in Trixie's mouth as she sucks me very well.

"You did great Trixie. I am pleased with you. Is there anything you would like?" She removes her mouth only long enough to say.

"Yes Master."

"What would you like?" Again I she stops briefly.

"May I stay here in your bed tonight Master?" I look to Mia who nods as does Six and Pet.

"Well everyone seem ok with it so yes you may." I watch her curl up between my legs. "You may stay where you are if you want or you may go to bed." I watch everyone agree at once that they wanted to stay. I feel Mia cum on Six's tongue and she move closer to me to relax and bask in the post orgasm bliss. I hold her and Pet in my arms as Mia says.

"I think I am done for the night darling." I nod.

"Me too." I look at Pet and Trixie both ready to go to sleep. Mia looks to Six for her to move up and lay on Mia other side. "All of you are welcome to continue to play and cum freely but you must be quiet." I say as I untie Pet chest but I leave her hand tied as she lays her head on my chest. I lay there listening to the quiet moans and gasps as I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up to Mia getting out of the bed. I feel Trixie between my legs Pet still tied up in my arms. Pet wakes up to me gently untying her and let her lay on my chest as she slowly rejoin the conscious world. Trixie stirs then kiss my leg gently. "Master may I help with your morning wood?" She asks. I nod and she is sucking me as Pet become fully awake. She looks to me.

"May I help too Master?"

"Over course you can Pet." I watch as she moves down my body and starts to lick and suck my balls. Pet and Trixie trade position on the bed as they switch who was sucking and licking my cock and who is licking my balls as they work together to please me. Finally I cum in Trixie's mouth before I lay back and enjoy two mouths cleaning me off. "That is the best wake up I have had in a while. Thank you both. Come here and lay with me for a minute." The day started with everyone a little groggy as we get moving but very happy.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers
12