Masters' Playtoy Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave totally owned and kept on edge.
1.4k words
4.35
13.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was desperate to cum. I had beed edged over and over again now for hours, my aching balls still had the heavy weight pulling on them and I was encased head to toe in a lycra bodysuit. My arms had gone numb from being pulled behind me in the arm binder and my arse was still incredibly full with the locking butt plug.

Before leaving the dungeon, Master Jason tied me face down on the padded bench in the middle of the room. He tied my legs apart to the each of the corners and he must have put a strap around my waist because I could not get up.

Thankfully he did not replace the cock cage. My little dicklete finally felt free, desperate to cum, but free nonetheless.

The room had gone quiet. I hear Master Jason bolt the door on the way out, I was again securely locked up and left to wait. The masters knew they had me all weekend. They were in no rush. Lost in my own thoughts, I was thinking about the complete power they have over me and their ability to control my every movement, every bodily function was at their whim and control. I was starting to get hard while thinking about this. My cock was pulled back between my legs and was hanging off the back of the bench. Perhaps I could get enough stimulation from the end of the padded bench to cum?

My thought was short lived however, I was jolted back to reality by a harsh slap to my bound balls. "You are a naughty little slut, trying to cum without permission" I recognised that it was Master Kym this time.

He beat my extended balls another 4 or 5 times, the pain shooting through my entire being. I was sweating from head to toe inside the tight confines of the lycra prison.

Master Kym was walking around the room, I could hear him but not see what he was doing. I heard the jingling of keys, he was going to put me back in my chastity cage! "Please Master, let me cum, please do not put my cage back on, I am soo desperate to cum" I begged. He did not speak, instead I felt him playing with the locked butt plug. It had been inside me for soo long, I almost forgot it was there. I could feel the pressure as he pulled it out, it felt amazing to finally be free of that thing.

Master Kym walked around in front of me and undid the zip, opening up access to my mouth. I knew what was going to happen next. "Open your mouth nice and wide for me slut. I am going to fuck your arse, so you better get my dick nice a wet". His soft cock slipped past my lips and into my mouth. I took as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could. He was getting hard really fast and I struggled to keep much of it in my mouth. Masters' had trained me over the years to be an excellent cock sucker.

The cock sucking practice continued even when I was at my own home. Masters have given me a number of dildo's to practice on. When commanded, I must turn on my webcam and they would watch me for hours practising on the fake cocks. Well, I assume they were watching, I never really knew, but just did as I was commanded.

Master Kym continued fucking my mouth for a while then pulled out and walked around behind me. He thrust his finger into my arse, thankfully I was still well lubed back there from the butt plug. He felt around inside me for a while and then forced a second finger inside also. Suddenly he withdrew them, and I could feel the head of his cock pushing at my tight hole.

Master Kym pushed his cock hard and fast into my hole. He went as deep as he could and just held it there for a few moments. I could feel his balls squishing my little balls against the bench. "Feel that cock buried deep in your worthless hole slut, you are nothing more than useless cumslut to us, to use when and how we see fit" Master Kym said as he started pounding my arse.

Suddenly I felt another cock being fed into my mouth. Master Jason must have come back again. I sucked his cock exactly how I had been taught while Master Kym pounded away behind me.

They both pumped their hard cocks in and out my both my holes for some time. My worthless dicklette was again as hard as a rock. The motion from Master Kym was rubbing my cock against the edge of the bench again. I could slowly feel the cum starting to build again. My worthless balls which had been beaten again and again all day long still ached, but I was desperate for release. I concentrated on the feeling, willing myself to cum. I knew I would be in trouble for cumming without permission, but at this stage I didn't care, I just had to cum!

I was getting closer and closer with every stroke from Master Kym, I could feel it building. But just then, Master Jason came in my mouth, I was distracted by the mountain of cum he was dumping down my throat. He pushed himself right down my throat, cutting off any air while he spurted again and again.

His moaning also sent Master Kym over the edge, he pushed hard one more time and dumped his load deep in my arse.

I tried to keep humping the bench after the Masters had both withdrawn their spent cocks from my holes. Master Kym noticed what I was trying to do and grabbed hold of the metal ball weight still tugging on my balls and yanked down hard. The pain made me yelp out loud which made Masters laugh out loud at my predicament. "You do not have permission to cum Slut" commanded Master Jason. "Be a good boy and maybe you will get to cum tomorrow"

TOMORROW!!!! I had been edged over and over now for hours, I was dying to cum. The pressure in my balls became more unbearable every moment.

"Time for bed" said Master Kym. I had stayed at their place many times before, I knew what that would entail.

Master Kym pushed a butt blug into my arse. It was big, but thankfully it wasn't that horrible cold metal lockable one again. "There, that should keep my cum inside you while you sleep" laughed Master Kym.

I then felt it, Master Jason had his hand in my dicklette again, but this time there was no pleasure, just the cold steel of my chastity belt being put back in place. I was screaming inside " please just a couple more quick strokes and I could cum". Something felt a little different though this time. They were fiddling with my dicklette more than normal. Then it hit me! They were inserting a catheter. I could feel the tube being inserted into my dicklette and then I could suddenly hear my piss splashing into a bucket beneath me. They had now even taken from me the ability to urinate on my own terms.

Once my bladder had been forcibly emptied and my chastity cage reinstalled I was finally released from the bench and the arm binder was removed. It felt good to the free after such a long time. This was sort lived as a pair of handcuff swiftly locked my hands behind my back and all the zips on my lycra suit were zipped back up.

Masters had a special place for me to sleep tonight. They had a dog cage built into a cabinet at the foot of their bed. I was led into the cage and the door was locked shut.

"Goodnight Slut" Master Jason said as he put a cover over the cage.

The cage made it difficult to move, especially with my hands still cuffed behind my back. I eventually managed to get comfortable enough to get some sleep. My balls ached terribly. The heavy metal stretcher provided a constant reminder of the pain I was in.

God I wish they would just let me cum!