Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Yes. I can make this last a long time, Emilia, is that what you want?"

"No."

"Then do what I want, feel how hard you've made my cock."

Emmy took Simon's thick shaft back into her hands, and her heart beat in her chest as it throbbed against her palms. She wanted to run her hands up and down the satin skin and squeeze it, feel its hardness and warmth, but even now Simon stayed dressed, while she was the horny little slut feeling him up, not allowed to do anything more.

Simon reached around her body and laid his hands over her breasts, her nipples slipped between his fingers, and with every squeeze of his hands he locked his fingers together and rubbed them back and forth, her nipples trapped in between. Her hands itched to match Simon's rhythm on his cock, to give as good as she got, to push him off balance, but all she could do was moan as he played with her.

"Are you wet, little girl?"

"Yes."

"But I've got you tied up, and you can't do anything. Could it be you're a horny little bondage loving slut?"

"I'm not."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Simon moved away, pushed between her shoulders and never relented until she hung in her bonds, the floor inches from her eyes.

"Why would you lie, Emilia?" He pushed two of his fingers against her opening, and they slid in with ease. "You love this. Tell me: is your pussy lying to me or are you lying to yourself?"

"I don't know!"

"Are you a bondage slut?"

"No, I don't know!"

"Then your pussy's lying, so I need to punish it for getting so wet." He pulled out of her and slid both his hands down her inner thighs so he could spread her legs further. Emmy groaned when the tension in her thighs doubled, and the floor got close enough for her to feel its chill with the tip of her nose.

With her legs spread wide, her pussy was on full display, and Simon pressed the flat of his hand against her glistening lips. "Let me know when you change your mind about who's lying: you or your pussy."

A quick snap of Simon's wrist, and his hand slapped against her pussy with a wet smack. Sharp tendrils of heat and pain shot up through her stomach, and a strangled moan escaped her throat.

"Did you say something?" Emmy didn't have the breath to answer as her body struggled to keep up. "No? Let's try again."

A second strike struck her pussy, and Emmy jerked forward, her forehead bumped the floor as she gulped a huge breath. Her slit was on fire, but it was a good flame, the kind that dug in and turned everything to lava.

"Stop! You're right, sir!"

"Right about what?"

"I like this."

"Is that how I said it?"

"I'm... I'm a horny little bondage slut."

"Did you like having your pussy spanked? Because I definitely heard you moan."

"It hurts."

"But you like it."

"Yes."

"And what does that mean, little girl?"

Emmy squeezed her eyes shut, she couldn't believe she was about to say this with her face smushed to the floor, naked and bound, her pussy dripping and on fire. "I'm a pain slut too."

"I wouldn't go that far, but your pussy starts to drool if I hurt you the right way, speaking of..." He laid his palm over her pussy again, but this time he buried two fingers deep inside. "Your poor little pussy deserves an apology. Spread your ass for me."

"Sir!"

"Now, Emilia."

With her shoulder and her cheek pressed against the cold floor, Emmy stretched her bound arms as far as she could and dug her fingers into her tender cheeks. She sucked in a breath when she pulled them apart, they still stung, but she had no choice, she had to expose her tiny hole to her Master in the worst way.

All through her struggle, Simon kept pumping his fingers in her pussy, and he bumped his thumb into her clit whenever he bottomed out. Even a tiny nudge like that sent sparks through Emmy's body, and she moaned as she spread her ass for her Master. He took his fingers from her slit and put them against her tightest hole.

Emmy's moan turned into a high-pitched whine as Simon pushed past her defenses and filled her ass, but what could she say? She was spreading it for him, offering it on a platter, and she squeezed down on him when he nudged her ass forward to get better access to her pussy.

"What did I tell you, Emilia? You're not allowed to squeeze your slutty ass on my fingers." He spanked her pussy with a quick slap, and she squeezed again. "It's not hard to understand." He slapped her again, and she squeezed on reflex as hot pain rippled through her body. "Do you want me to spank your pussy more? Is that it?"

Emmy groaned in the back of her throat when both her ass and her pussy clenched at those words. Simon clicked his tongue and pumped his fingers back and forth, stretching her ass. "You're such a horny little slut, Emilia. I'll give you a chance to protect your poor pussy from yourself." He poised his hand against her clit and said, "Don't squeeze while I play with you, and I won't hurt you anymore."

Emmy's breath quickened, and the tips of her fingers turned white as she dug them into her sore cheeks, she could do this, she could hold back, she could... Simon's hand on her clit sped up, and the fingers in her ass matched his speed, pleasure built in the pit of her stomach, and she had to fight it, but she couldn't, she wasn't allowed to squeeze, so the pleasure built and raged inside her until finally a hoarse scream tore from her throat, and she came.

She lost all control over her body as her hips rode the pleasure, and juices ran down her thighs. Her arms strained against the ropes, and she couldn't crawl away or stop Simon's touch, nor could she roll to the side, his strong hands kept her in position until the pleasure ebbed, and she slumped with her cheek pressed to the floor, her body a sweaty mess.

"From now on, I don't want to hear you say you can't deal with bondage or pain."

Emmy drifted in pleasure, lost in the aftermath of the massive orgasm Simon had wrenched from her body, he could've said anything at all to her, and she wouldn't have budged, but the clink of Simon's belt buckle... that cut through her haze, and she struggled to get a look over her shoulder.

"I understand you're confused sometime, scared even."

Emmy moaned when the tip of Simon's cock pushed against her.

"What I can't understand is how you could think I'd do what we've done together with just anybody." He tapped her wrists and said, "Keep spreading those cheeks, and don't think that all of a sudden you can do whatever you want. I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to do nothing, no squeezing, no pushing back, nothing. Understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"I don't know."

"Then don't apologize."

"I'm sorry."

"Shhh."

Emmy groaned when Simon pushed his cock inside of her. He was so hard and thick, how long since she'd felt this? He'd made her ride him the last time they fucked, outside in the park, with her head down so she wouldn't pop over the bushes. Her hips had taken on their own life, and she'd had to cover her mouth with her hand to muffle her moans as she came.

It was so hard to stay still. She wanted to squeeze her Master's cock, feel more of it, help him enjoy her, but she couldn't. Her body shook as Simon hammered his cock inside of her harder and harder. Wet slaps filled the room, and all Emmy could smell was sex, wild and primal. Her body belonged to the one holding it, fucking it, squeezing it for all it could give.

Then all of a sudden, Simon's cock disappeared, and he grabbed her shoulder and dragged her back up onto her knees. Emmy blinked as the full light hit her eyes again, and by the time her vision cleared, all she saw was Simon's throbbing cock sticking from his slacks, coated in her juices.

"Open your mouth."

Emmy moaned when Simon's cock slipped between her lips, and the musky taste of his excitement filled her mouth. She wanted to lap at it, suck it deeper in her mouth, but she stayed as she was and watched Simon pump his thick shaft.

"Look at me."

When Simon's eyes met hers, a thrill passed through Emmy's body to see the fire in them.

"Do you want to see how much you excite me?"

Emmy nodded, and her breath quickened as Simon's hand on his cock burst into action, he took a step back and groaned as a first blast of cum shot out and splashed against her face. She jerked backwards in surprise, and a second line of cum landed on her tits. She kept moving back, but with her chest thrust forward, there was no way she'd ever dodge the cum that flew from her Master's cock and coated her sweaty skin.

She looked down at the mess Simon had made of her. How was there so much? Simon still stood in front of her, his chest heaving, his cock in hand. Surely the rule was over and done with now? Emmy leaned forward, wrapped her lips around the tip of Simon's cock, and cleaned off the last remaining drops of cum. A shiver ran along her back as the taste filled her mouth, and she moaned just thinking what she looked like, naked and cum covered, her mouth filled with cock, and she'd done it herself, even with her hands tied, like she couldn't stop herself.

"You're a cheeky little slut, aren't you?"

Emmy smiled around Simon's cock as she took more of it in her mouth, and she shrugged. Simon stepped back with a chuckle, and Emmy pouted when he tucked himself away. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"I can forgive you." He walked around her and crouched down. "I'm going to untie you and massage your shoulders, and then it's your turn."

"To do what?"

"Convince me."

"What do I have to do?"

"Please me."

"You won't tell me how?"

"Nope."

Emmy groaned when Simon finished unraveling the ropes, and her arms returned to their natural position. She sat in silence as Simon's fingers dug into her shoulders and loosened up her tight muscles. It felt amazing, not just the massage, but having his strong hands on her again. She'd missed him. She leaned back with lidded eyes as Simon worked on her.

He wanted her to please him, what did that mean exactly? How far did he want her to go? Did he just want her to make him come, or did he want her to make a show of it? The first she could do, easily even, but the latter... he was the one with the plans, not her. Ten minutes ago, while she was under Simon's spell, she was Wild Emmy, the girl who jumped head first into any kind of adventure with her Master, but now? She was back to plain old Emmy.

It took her a second to realize the massage was over, and she stretched her arms over her head in slow motion. "That felt good."

"You look good too."

Emmy smiled a shy smile and pushed herself up on her feet. "It's probably because I'm naked, and you like to ogle girls in their birthday suit."

"Maybe."

She put her hands on Simon's shirt and looked up at him. "Can I undress you, Sir? I feel a little lonely when I'm the only one naked."

"Go ahead."

Emmy unbuttoned Simon's shirt, and then she walked around him and reached up to pull it off his broad shoulders. She left a kiss on Simon's back before she walked away and draped his shirt over a nearby chair. She pulled out another chair, grabbed Simon's hand, and led him towards it to sit down. His shoes and socks went under the first chair, side by side.

"Please stand, Sir."

Emmy stayed on her knees as she popped Simon's button, unzipped him, and slid his pants down his legs. A twinge of nerves flickered through her belly as she reached up for his boxer briefs and pulled them down. He was just as naked as she was now, but he stood strong on his feet, his arms crossed on his sturdy chest, while she sat knelt on the floor, her face and chest marked with his cum... somehow it made her feel at peace. Whatever happened from this point on, she wouldn't have to worry, her Master accepted who she was.

She got to her feet and draped Simon's remaining clothes on the chair, and she fiddled with them for a while to make sure everything was straight and neat, but her hands stopped when she could no longer distract herself. She had him naked, good. Now what? Did he want her to seduce him and put on a sexy show? How?

Emmy swallowed as she turned toward Simon, and said "I don't know how to act sexy for you, Sir. You need to tell me what you want."

Simon smiled and said, "You know how to act sexy, little girl, just not in the way I think you have in mind. Do what feels natural."

"I'm not sure what that means."

"You know at some level." He leaned in closer and brushed her lips with his. "I'll give you one tip: start with making things comfortable."

Emmy nodded and leaned in closer to kiss him back. Her stomach flipped when he let her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Finally. She wrapped her fists in Simon's hair and jumped. He caught her and she wrapped her legs around him. His warm chest felt hot on her chilled skin, and she pressed herself against him hard as they battled it out with their tongues.

Her lips tingled already, but she never wanted to stop. She loved how Simon's hands dug into her ass as their kiss deepened, how he breathed as hard as she did, how he tried to tame her nimble tongue with his, but she was too fast, and she was the one holding his head in place, so what could he do? More. She bit his lip, and he bit back. She let her head fall back, and he locked his lips to her throat and sucked on her until she was sure he'd leave a mark. It didn't matter, she still needed more. He'd forbidden her from showing what she wanted before, and now she knew more than ever what her body craved.

She broke the kiss and laid her cheek against Simon's, panting. "Sir, please put me down and go to the bedroom ahead of me, I have something I need to do first."

It took a long moment, but Simon let Emmy go, and he steadied her when she swayed on her feet. He pushed her chin up and said, "Don't disappoint me."

--

When she joined Simon in the bedroom, Emmy felt his eyes drift across her body, and she smiled when he lingered at her legs. She'd taken her black stockings and tiny panties fresh from the drying rack and slipped them on.

"Do you like what you see, Sir?"

"The only thing I like more is you naked."

Emmy walked over to the bed, her slender hips swaying, and she crawled onto the bed until she sat poised like a kitten between Simon's legs. She lowered her head until her long hairs brushed his thighs and her breath brushed along his flaccid cock. "Do you know why I put these on, Sir?" She pressed a quick little kiss on Simon's shaft and moved further up. "I know what you want to do to me when I wear these."

Emmy pushed her chest against Simon's stomach and squashed her slight breasts against him as she kissed his skin and tasted its slight salty tang. She lost track of time as she inched her way up. Simon's cock hardened against her stomach, and the wetness between her legs grew as it throbbed against her skin.

"Do you know why I let you do whatever you want to me?"

"You can't help yourself."

"Mhm, I'm a bad girl." Her teeth closed around Simon's nipple, and she ran the tip of her tongue over it as she pulled back until the little nub popped free. "Bad girls do all kinds of things like..." Emmy moved her kisses further until she reached Simon's throat and finally, his lips. She raised herself until his hard shaft rested against her damp thong, and she moaned when the weight of her own body pressed her into Simon's cock.

"Like what?"

"I can show you, Sir, but we need to sit up."

"And I don't suppose you can get up and make some room?"

"Bad girls are lazy, Sir."

Simon chuckled and tensed his arms against the bed, he didn't have great leverage, and Emmy closed her eyes as his strong body worked against hers until she sat in his lap, still nestled against his chest.

"Do you think bad girls like wearing slutty clothes, Sir?"

"They like the looks."

"And the fantasies."

"What do you fantasize about, little girl?"

"I have all kinds of fantasies, but since I met you, Sir, it seems like I have more memories than fantasies."

"And which are better?"

Emmy leaned back, which pushed her panty clad slit harder against Simon's cock and offered him her breasts, she looped her arms around his neck and grinded her hips back and forth. Simon took the bait and nipped at one of her nipples.

Emmy gasped at the slight jolt of pain and leaned back even further. "The memories are better, Sir."

"I'm flattered."

"I'll talk to myself for a while, Sir, if you don't mind." Simon shook his head, and she said "All I ever fantasize about is a strong man pushing me down and fucking my tight little pussy until I'm screaming and cumming, but he never stops, not until he shoots his cum all over me."

Her hips humped quicker as she spoke, and she pulled Simon's face harder against her chest. "I've learned so much from you, Sir. A bad girl sucks cock, she wraps her lips around her man's cock and lets it slip inside until it pushes against the back of her throat and chokes her, but she keeps pushing until all of it's down her throat. A good girl would never do that, she'd say it hurts, that it's humiliating, but never a bad girl, no, she sucks cock because she loves it."

She rose up on her knees and ripped her nipple from between Simon's teeth, and it hurt, in a good way. She pushed her breasts in Simon's face and let her cheek rest on the top of his head.

"I love sucking your cock, Sir, even if you just fucked my pussy with it, I still love it. I taste good on you, so much better than when I lick my fingers after I play with myself."

She freed Simon from her smothering embrace and dropped until they were face to face again, and her lips hovered over his.

"Do you know what else bad girls do?"

"Tell me."

"They swallow, Sir. If you put your cock in my mouth and shoot it full of cum, I'll drink it all up. You can cum in my pussy too, or on my tits, anywhere you want, and if you tell me to lick it up, I'll do it, and I'll love it."

Emmy moaned when Simon locked his lips with hers and kissed her hard enough to rock her back, and when she thumped in his lap, the hardness of his cock and the slight roughness of her panties conspired together to rub against her clit, and prickles of pleasure crackled across her skin. It felt good, real good, and it would be so easy to slip her panties aside, her pussy would let his cock right in, and they'd fuck, tangled together, glowing hot, but she wanted more, she had more to give her Master, so she pulled back.

"Not yet, Sir."

"How much longer?"

"Not long, please, I'm trying."

"It's working."

"I know, I'm going crazy too." Emmy put her nails into Simon's shoulders and leaned back as far as she could. "Do you know what only the really bad girls do, Sir?"

Emmy's belly clenched when Simon trapped her nipple between his teeth and stretched it away from her body. Her words froze in her mouth until he released the poor little nub, and her breath came out with a shudder. "Not fair, Sir."

"What do only the really bad girls do? I want to know."

"They play with their slutty pussy while they suck their Master's cock, Sir, I'll show you."

Emmy closed her eyes and ran the tips of her fingers down between her breasts. She flattened the palm of her hand against her belly and let it slide over her sweaty skin until it slipped under her panties. Her eyes opened again, and she held Simon's burning stare without blinking.

"First, while she's still warming up her Master's cock, a really bad girl will push inside like this and curl her fingers to reach... there." With every move she made her fingers bumped into Simon's throbbing shaft, still pushed against her slit. "It's hard to find the right rhythm, especially when the Master's impatient and wants to fuck the girl's slutty mouth, you need to know what to do... just like that."