Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't."

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

Simon put the tips of his fingers on Emmy's throat and caressed the sensitive skin. His gentle touch froze Emmy in place and goose bumps popped up all over her skin. She bit her lip as he crept further and further down, right up to the edge of her cleavage.

"People are watching, little girl, but I don't see you pulling away. You're horny, aren't you? Dressing up like a slut is making you wet."

"I'm going crazy."

"Pick up our lunch without bending your knees."

"Sir! I can't do that, they'll see."

"Not if you're careful."

"Sir, please!"

"Don't lie to me if you don't want to be punished."

Emmy's heart thumped in her chest as she shied away from Simon's commanding glare, and she looked at the stuff scattered on the ground. Some strawberries had rolled from their box, and she'd have to gather them up and put them back in, and that would take forever.

Her heart thumped in her chest as she reached for the shopping bag. From the corner of her eye she saw a group of friends nudge each other and sit straighter as they watched her, wondering how far up her legs her dress would edge. She snatched the bag and gathered everything at record speed, but still, by the time she thrust the full bag at Simon, her face was so red it felt ready to burst into flames.

Simon spread out the blanket, and she plopped herself down next to him, still trembling, and he wrapped his arm around her, his hand dangling between her breasts. "You're going to cum for me in this park, little girl, but first I need lunch, I'm starving."

Emmy glared at Simon as he rummaged around in the shopping bag, humming and muttering to himself, in the best mood of his life while she sat there shivering with need. It would be a challenge to stab him with a butter knife, but maybe... if she tried hard enough.

Simon turned and smiled when he saw the look in her eyes. "Don't give me that look, I'll give you what you want, in time."

"I don't want to wait."

"That's too bad." He handed her a chunk of bread. "Enjoy the sun and have a bite, you'll need the energy."

"Stop it."

Simon smiled and made himself comfortable. He'd already finished his first serving by the time Emmy's body calmed down enough for her to realize that yes, she was hungry, and yes, the food looked pretty tasty. She attacked lunch with the same relish as Simon, and after they'd finished dessert, she nestled against Simon's side, and with the rays of the sun shining on her, she could forget where she was and enjoy the simple pleasure of being together with her Master.

--

Slow but sure, the sun dipped below the horizon, and the number of people in the park dwindled. It was still busy, the summer air warm, and the park had plenty of lights scattered about. New people replaced those who'd left, and they clustered together by the lit up benches sprinkled along the park's gravel paths.

Emmy had her face buried against Simon's chest, his body warm against hers, as his hand ran across her back, along the curve of her side, further down... she squeaked when Simon yanked on her side and rolled her on her back so he could lean over her. He pressed his lips against hers and ran his hand up along her stocking-clad thigh, until he crossed the edge of its satin soft fabric, and the tips of his finger brushed her supple skin.

Emmy shook her head and pushed on Simon's shoulder, but he leaned in closer and deepened his kiss. The tips of his fingers found his target, and Emmy moaned into Simon's mouth as he traced the edges of her slit, back and forth. His hand pushed up her dress, and the summer breeze cooled the growing wetness between her legs. Her pushing hands turned into grasping fists when Simon poised two fingers against her willing hole, and her breath came in hard gasps when Simon lifted his lips from hers.

"Let's go for a walk."

Stunned, Emmy let her grip on Simon's shirt falter, and he used that moment to roll away from her and get to his feet. One yank on the blanket, and she tumbled on the grass, horny and confused. He was already halfway through folding the blanket when Emmy jumped to her feet and faced him.

"You can't do that!"

"Is that right?"

"You make me so—"

He pointed down and said, "Your dress is kind of dangerous right now."

Emmy snapped her chin down and straightened her dress. Her cheeks burned with shame as she covered up her garters. Did anybody see anything they shouldn't? More guys than she wanted to admit averted their eyes, some slower than others, and a hot wave of excitement flashed through her body as her nipples poked holes through her thin dress.

"Care to go for a walk, Milady?" Emmy put her hand on the arm Simon held out to her and dug her nails into it. He raised his eyebrow at her and said, "Is something the matter? Does my little girl have an ache somewhere?"

"Yes."

"There's not much I can do about it here, how about you blow a kiss to all the kind gentlemen, and then we can go somewhere more private."

"Sir, I don't want to do that."

"Why not? You think they don't know you're naked under there? That your pussy's dripping wet?"

"Stop!"

"Blow them a kiss."

Emmy's breath had turned shallow as Simon's words stirred up the cinders that had smoldered in the pit of her stomach all afternoon. Her body felt hot, filled with a hungry energy that fought the sheer embarrassment she felt standing out in the open in barely a dress, with every man who understood anything about women aware that she was ready to go. She looked away from Simon, took a deep breath, and blew a kiss to a group of guys nearby. She threw in a wink too, and when they cheered and catcalled her, she pulled hard on Simon's arm to get him moving.

"Good girl. Do you know a place in this park where we can have fun?"

Emmy blinked and her step faltered. "You don't know where to go?"

"How am I supposed to? I've never been here before, I assumed your dirty little mind would've figured out the best spots by now."

"I haven't."

Simon grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Let's go exploring then."

"But—"

"But what?"

"You don't know if it's going to be safe."

"Don't worry, I've got a plan."

"What? You have an invisibility cloak?"

Simon laughed and said, "No, something better." He pulled a red rubber ball from his pocket and put it in her hand. "Hold this."

"You want to gag me?"

"Mhm, tie your wrists too."

"Oh, God."

"After you lose the dress of course."

"Simon!"

"Right in this park."

"Sir, stop, please, stop saying things."

"All right."

He grabbed a handful of her dress's fabric and bunched it together, and Emmy shivered as the hem of her dress rose above the edge of her stockings. She couldn't get a second of rest even if he kept his damn mouth. Her small hand squeezed tight around the ball gag as his strong arm guided her forward. She'd never worn a gag, they were scary, but she'd thought about it. Nobody would hear her scream, she'd be helpless, at the mercy of her Master.

Emmy glanced up at Simon and said, "Sir, why the gag?"

"You get noisy when you're horny, and I don't want to hold back, so I'll gag you instead."

"And tying my wrists?"

"That's a present for my little bondage slut."

"Thanks."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"Who knows?"

"I can cum on your face and keep your hands tied in front of you when we leave here, you know?"

Emmy's pussy clenched, and she ground to a halt with a moan. Simon reached out, pushed her chin up, and studied her face for a while. "I'll take that as a 'Yes, please.'"

Emmy squeezed a few words out of her dry throat and said, "You can stop saying things again, Sir."

"But I'm having fun."

Emmy's imagination had short-circuited by the time Simon found a spot he liked. There was nobody around, but he still took a roundabout route until they arrived at a small open space surrounded by wide bushes and young trees. Emmy swayed on her feet when Simon let go of her waist, and she felt tiny as he stood before her with his arms folded, and his eyes on her.

"Take off your dress."

It was time. He'd said he'd fuck her here, and she'd known he'd do it, she'd been thinking about it all afternoon, even when she was dozing, every time he touched her, she'd imagined what his hands would feel like on her naked skin, caressing her, pushing her legs apart to make room for him, dragging her face down to his cock... she'd wanted it so bad, but she stood frozen now. What if somebody saw them sneak in here?

Simon stepped closer and grabbed the hem of her dress. "Put your arms up." She'd expected him to rip her dress off, but he inched it up until it bunched at her waist. "Let's see..." His hand slipped between her legs, and he traced his fingers along her inner thighs. Everything he touched was drenched with her juices. "You're so wet, little girl, my cock's going to slide right in."

She moaned when his fingers found her clit and pressed down on it.

"Don't make a sound."

"I can't."

"Put in the gag."

Simon rubbed her clit in slow circles, and he never let up on the gentle pressure, his manipulations sent waves of pleasure through her aroused body, and Emmy couldn't stop herself moaning. She stared up at the gag in her hand as she lowered her arms until she held the red rubber ball an inch from her lips. Simon's hand on her clit sped up, and Emmy squeezed her thighs together to stop him, but he grabbed a nipple through her dress and twisted it hard until she opened her legs for him again. She was getting close to cumming, and her moans got louder and louder.

She had to put it in.

The taste of rubber filled her mouth as her jaw stretched around the gag, it pushed on her tongue, and already she could feel herself drool around it. What would she look like after Simon was done fucking her? After he'd cum all over her?

Her body shook, on the verge of orgasm as she pictured herself walking through the park by her Master's side, covered in cum and drool, looking like the freshly fucked slut she was. Her belly clenched, so ready to give in, to topple over the edge, but Simon's touch on her clit disappeared, and she stumbled forward when he stepped around her. He steadied her with a strong hand on her shoulder and then locked the gag in place behind her head.

"Stick up your arms again."

The warm summer breeze brushed along Emmy's skin as Simon peeled her dress off her body. He tossed it in a bush and then locked his hands around her wrists and pulled them down until she had them crossed in front of her.

"Keep your hands like that."

Emmy watched as Simon wrapped a long silk scarf around her wrists and tied it off. She tensed her arms, but it didn't even budge. She couldn't call for help, couldn't run away naked, couldn't defend herself, he'd made her completely helpless. Her heart beat in her throat, and she dragged deep breaths through her nose as Simon pushed her chest down. His feet nudged her legs wider apart, and soon he had her bent at the waist, with her hands trapped between her legs, so close to where she wanted him to touch her.

Emmy whined when Simon unzipped, and she pushed her ass back. The tip of his cock nudged her slit, and Simon's strong hands closed around her slender waist to steady her. He pushed in, and Emmy groaned as he filled her up. For a few long seconds, he remained still, and everything faded, all she felt was the heat of his throbbing cock inside her. She reached for her clit with her hand, and her pussy squeezed around her Master's cock as soon as she grazed it. She was so close already, she'd never make it until he came, but she couldn't stop. Every touch electrified her as it rippled through her body and fanned the flames burning her skin.

Simon pulled back just as slow as he'd slid in, and Emmy held her breath. What would he do? Air burst from her nose when his hips powered forward, and her body shuddered in his grasp. His grip on her waist tightened, and on the next thrust he pulled her hard against him as he slammed his cock inside her. Emmy lost all control over her moans as Simon fucked her and wicked pleasure overwhelmed her. Almost there, she chased it, but Simon fucked her too rough, and she had a tough time aiming for her clit with her bound hands.

Again and again Simon's thick cock pounded into her, and every time she fumbled. Sometimes she grazed her clit, and she could feel her body start to clench up, but it was never long enough, not until Simon switched to fucking her slower and harder, until every thrust threw her head forward as she jerked in his firm grasp.

Finally. Her hands worked hard on her clit, rubbing the little nub, squashing and abusing it, she was that hot right now, and when she finally came, she screamed behind her gag so loud that Simon had to cover her mouth with his hand, and her pussy squeezed him like a vice, and he couldn't even fuck her anymore, even if his cock was throbbing, on the verge of spewing its load.

Emmy's cries stopped, but her body never got the message that things were supposed to be over, her stomach still clenched in waves, and she gulped in sweet breaths of air as soon as Simon removed the gag from her mouth. Soft sobbing moans escaped her empty mouth, and she sunk to her knees when Simon pushed against the back of her legs, his arm wrapped around her chest to steady her.

She looked up at him, her eyes hazy, and she stared at his throbbing shaft as it hung in front of her face. He was going to cum on her, and he wouldn't let her clean it off until they got home, she was sure of it. The very thought made her moan, and she opened her mouth for her Master as she pushed her bound arms together to offer him her slight breasts.

Simon grunted, and Emmy's body shocked as the first spray of cum landed on her. Her hand found her clit, and she frigged herself hard as more cum landed on her face and her breasts. As hot as she was, it still burned her skin, and she could feel the sticky drops running down her body. More landed on her, and when Simon pushed his cock into her mouth to feed her the last drops, Emmy toppled over the edge again, and she screamed around her Master's cock, and she kept screaming when he pulled her face deeper on his shaft to block the sound.

After that, Emmy's focus shattered, and her head swam in a sea of happy things. A goofy smile graced her lips as Simon untied her, dressed her, and then bound her again. She leaned against him as they walked out of the park, blissfully unaware of the looks she was getting, but some part of her knew what was happening, because she felt an itch between her legs, and she wanted to tell her Master, show him, but he shook his head no, and she pouted.

They walked and walked, and after they got in the car, she leaned over to her Master's side and buried his cock in her mouth as soon as she could get her hands on it. She loved the taste of her own sweet pussy, and she wanted more of it, so she pushed her Master's lovely cock all the way down her throat, and a thrill ran across her back when he groaned,so she did it again, and again, and again. She couldn't reach between her legs in her position, but that was fine, Master would take care of her when they got back.

And he did, he ripped her head off his cock as soon as they got home and hustled her up the stairs to her apartment. She squealed when she flew through the air and landed on the bed, and her squeals turn to cries when he pushed inside her one last time.

The lights went out after she came, and a deep sleep claimed her.

--

"Do you have to go?"

Simon looked up from his laptop and said, "Of course I have to go, I should've left last night, but I didn't want to wake you up, and we need to talk before I leave. I'll to have to work late enough as it is tonight."

"I'm sorry."

"It's all right, Emmy. I think we both needed this weekend, and I don't regret coming over at all."

"Me neither, but I don't like to see you go."

"I know, sweetheart, but it's just a few more weeks and then you're done here."

"And then we'll be living together, I know, I know, but it seems so long to me right now."

"It won't be, the days'll fly past and before you know it, I'll be back here to help you move."

Emmy scooted her chair closer to Simon's and slipped under his arm. He put his hand on her head, and the slight weight pushed her closer to his chest.

"I'll miss you."

"Right back at you."

"You'll call, right?"

"Of course."

"And we'll play?"

"I'll keep you from crawling up the walls."

Emmy slapped Simon's chest, but a smile curled her lips. "Idiot."

"While you're here, I want you to think about what it's going to be like after you move in."

"Why?"

"I want to keep trying things with you, more than we have before, so I need to know what taking the next step in our relationship means to you."

"What do you think the next step is?"

"I'll never pretend I'm any other way than I am, I like what we do together a lot, and I like you as a person just as much, but if you'd give yourself to me completely, I couldn't imagine a more wonderful gift." He pushed up her chin so she could meet his eyes and said, "Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what we have right now, but if you want more, I'm ready for you."

Emmy reached for Simon's furthest shoulder and pulled herself onto his lap. Her forehead leaned against his, and she put both her hands on his stubbly cheeks. "What if you want something I don't?"

"There's plenty I want that I'm sure you want as well."

"And if it's the other way? What if I want something, but you don't?"

"I'll see if I can adapt."

"And if I can't adapt to something you want?"

"I won't force you to do something you don't want to do. If it's not in the cards, I'll let it go."

"Is that the kind of thing my Master should say?"

"It is, very much so. You're safe with me, always. Boundaries are there to respect, sometimes you can test them, but they should never be crossed."

"I believe you."

"And I believe you're strong enough to expand your boundaries."

"Is that something I need to strong for?"

"Are the things we do together easy?"

"No, but—"

"They're worth it."

"They are."

Emmy unbuttoned one of Simon's buttons and slipped her hands inside his shirt. "I'll think about what you said."

"Think about it every night we're apart, but don't lose sleep over it if you're stuck, let it come naturally."

"Can I ask you things?"

"Of course."

"Okay." She leaned in and nuzzled his neck. "When do you have to go?"

"I should have left five minutes ago, but I can stay a while longer."

"Please do."

Simon wrapped his arms around her, and Emmy closed her eyes as she nestled her small body against his broad chest. Her new home would feel like this. She'd figure out what she wanted, and then she'd tell the wonderful man holding her, and then... who knew?