Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot as her pussy was, it took no time to get where she wanted to go. Pleasure brewed in the pit of her stomach, and she slumped forward again, her forehead against Simon's chest.

"A really bad girl gets wet as soon as her Master puts his hands on her shoulders, because she knows she'll get to suck his cock until he cums, or maybe he'll even fuck her, and then she won't have to finish on her hand while he feeds her his cum."

Emmy thrilled inside when Simon grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down until her face was level with his cock. She let him fill his fist with her hair and slam her mouth on his cock. Her second hand shot down and found its way straight to her clit, and she moaned as her expert fingers worked her pussy as Simon's cock filled her mouth.

She rubbed her clit hard when Simon upped the pressure and pushed his powerful legs off the bed so his cock could slip inside her willing throat. She couldn't breathe, but her Master was happy, she felt his legs tremble underneath her, more proof wasn't needed.

Suddenly, Simon ripped Emmy off his cock and threw her on her back, he followed close behind her and shoved his cock inside her pussy. His lips crushed against hers, and she whined against Simon's mouth as he fucked her hard. She clamped her arms and legs around him and screamed into his mouth when her orgasm ripped through her. White and black flashed before her eyes as her body shocked in her Master's arms. With a growl from deep in his chest, Simon came, and he froze as he filled her twitching pussy with cum.

As the pleasure faded, Emmy's body relaxed, and she relished in the heavy weight of Simon's body on top of her. His smell filled her nose, along with the heavy scent of sex, she'd missed this so much. A smile curled her lips, and she kissed Simon's shoulder, she could rock his world too if she wanted to. Simon rolled off her after a while, and she chased the heat of his body and nuzzled against his side.

He nudged her chin, and she looked up at him with one eye. "You figured it out."

"What? That I had to act like a submissive slut? It's not like it was a hard code to crack."

"You weren't acting though."

"When I'm with you, I don't have to."

"You say the nicest things." He squeezed her side when she poked him and said, "I know what you're trying to say, and I'm happy that I'm the one who made you feel that way. I can forgive you for losing my pocket watch, just... don't forget about today."

Emmy hid her face again, and she curled into a ball against Simon's side. He'd forgiven her. Her chest cramped as she lay in the safety of her Master's arms, in his warmth, his smell. She couldn't deal with this now, not after what just happened, she didn't have the energy to fight... to fight what? Tears? Simon was with her now, and he wouldn't leave her.

Emmy unfurled her limbs and clambered on top of Simon, her narrow shoulders shook by the time she'd hidden her face in the hollow of his neck. She'd cried every night this week, guilt eating at her, and never once had it helped, but now all the hidden tension poured from her chest. Simon's strong arms closed around her, and a whine escaped her throat as she clamped on even tighter.

The tears stole what energy Emmy's tired body had left, and she cried herself to sleep, safe in her Master's arms.

--

Emmy twitched when Simon poked her in the side, and she slapped at his offensive finger.

"Can you get off me?"

"No." She'd draped herself over Simon's stomach so their bodies formed a cross, with him trapped underneath her impressive frame. "You're not allowed to leave this bed."

Simon lifted an eyebrow and said, "And why is that?"

"Because I said so."

"All right." He crossed his arms behind his head and made himself comfortable.

"Really?"

"I'm biding my time."

Emmy narrowed her eyes and spread her arms and legs out wider. "You're not getting out, not without paying the toll."

"There's a toll?"

"You pay it in inches."

"Oh, really?"

"It's the currency around here."

"And how many inches is the toll?"

"Seven-ish."

Simon laughed and said, "I guess I can make toll then. Is there a slot somewhere for me to pay at?"

"Of course."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Where is it?"

Emmy turned her head and mocked a smile at Simon. "If you don't know that much, you'll never make it out of this bed."

"Can I have a look around?"

"Sure, as long as you don't manhandle the facilities."

"I'll be careful."

"Do your worst."

Simon put his hands on Emmy's back and ran his fingers along its curve until he bumped into her pert little butt. He cupped one of her cheeks and squeezed it, exposing her puckered hole. "There's something here." Emmy shivered when he tapped her asshole with his finger. "Is this the slot?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" The tip of his finger dragged against the shallow crinkles as he drew circles with it. "Because something's happening."

"Nothing's happening."

"Really?" He sped up his circling, and Emmy moaned. "I'm sure I hear something."

"That's because you're touching the emergency button, it's off limits."

"Why didn't you say so?"

"It's secret?"

"Is something inside?"

Emmy squeaked when the tip of Simon's finger slipped inside. "No! There's nothing there."

"All right then, I'll look somewhere else."

He left her ass for what it was and reached the hand that had held her cheek around Emmy's shoulder. He traced her lips with the tips of his fingers and nudged. Emmy opened her mouth and let him push two fingers inside, and she ran her tongue along them both until she narrowed her eyes and nipped with her teeth.

"Ow! Was that not the slot?"

"Of course not."

"But something happened, I could swear there was an eager little tongue in there."

"You dreamt it."

"Wait, I know what it is, yeah, that makes sense."

"What?"

Simon shrugged and said, "You can't fit seven inches in there."

"Yes, you can."

"Really? Sounds interesting, especially with that little tongue in there. Can I pay my toll that way?"

"No."

"That sucks." Simon looked Emmy's body up and down. "I can't find any more slots, is there another part of the facilities I can investigate?"

"There is, if you promise to behave."

"Scout's honor."

"All right, don't you dare move."

Emmy pushed up on her arms, turned on her back and then pivoted until her legs pointed toward Simon's head. She scooted forward until her butt rested on Simon's chest, and she spread her legs wide to give him space. Her pussy glistened between her thighs, but she tried not to think too much about the view Simon was getting as she laid back. Something poked against her shoulder, and Emmy smiled as she wiggled her shoulders. Someone was definitely excited.

"Ah, now I see it. It's a pretty little slot, isn't it? I'm not sure what I expected really, it's the first time I have to pay this bed toll. Can I touch it?"

"Sure."

Simon reached out, and Emmy's legs trembled when he spread her lips between his fingers and stretched her open. He was looking right at her. She squeezed her hands into fists as her heart beat in her chest, and Simon took his sweet time exploring her glistening pussy. A moan slipped from her lips when he pushed two fingers inside and kept pushing until his knuckles rested against her body. Her moans turned to a soft whine when he turned his fingers inside her and curled them up. Soon, he massaged her insides at a steady rhythm, and her hips could no longer stay still.

"Something's definitely happening now."

"You think?"

"You're the toll girl, remember? You need to tell me if I'm doing the right thing."

As he spoke, he pushed on her sensitive spot harder, and Emmy's belly clenched as a jolt of pleasure shot through her. "Fuck, yes."

"So it's ready for me to pay?"

"Yes!"

"Inspect my payment first."

"How?"

"Suck it in your top slot."

Emmy flipped on Simon's stomach and grabbed Simon's shaft in her hand. Her mouth watered just thinking about having it in her mouth, and she plunged her face down on it. A long moan squeezed past the cock filling her mouth when Simon grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy over his mouth. His tongue dug in and sent ripples of pleasure through her body. Her eyes lidded as he played his nimble game on her sensitive flesh, and she humped against his face.

"How about you do your job, toll girl?"

"What?"

Simon's reached for her head and tangled his fingers in her hair. He guided her mouth back over his cock and pushed down, and he kept pushing. "You need to check if it's the proper size, don't you? Come on, take it all."

Emmy gagged when the head of Simon's cock pushed against the back of her throat, but she didn't care, his wonderful tongue had found its way back to her pussy, and he circled her clit with it, waiting, hovering until she buried her nose between his balls and choked herself on his cock.

His hand was still pushing, and Emmy let go of Simon's shaft. Nothing was blocking the path now, and inch by inch, Simon fed her more of his cock. Emmy's stomach clenched as her lungs burned for air, and then it clenched again when the flat of Simon's tongue pressed against her clit. She pushed herself deeper onto her Master's shaft, and he responded by rubbing his rough tongue up and down her throbbing clit.

Emmy squeaked around Simon's cock, and what little breath she'd had left burst from her nose as it touched against Simon's heavy balls. He let go of her and with a powerful twist of his body, he threw Emmy off him and left her panting on the bed. He got onto his knees and dragged her body across the bed until she lay before him, her legs spread, and her pussy more than ready for him.

"I'll pay my toll now."

"Please."

Simon smiled as he lined up and pushed the tip inside. He leaned in until his body covered hers, careful not to slide in any deeper. "You look beautiful, toll girl."

"Pay up already."

"Of course." He grinned as he drove his cock home and bottomed out. Emmy moaned as he filled her up. "There, am I good now?"

"No, you need to do more."

"Why? Is the slot broken? Do I need to pay more than once? You're trying to rip me off, and I don't like it."

Emmy wrapped her legs around Simon's waist and grabbed his arms. "What are you going to do about it?"

"You'll see."

Simon swept down and covered Emmy's lips with his, and in seconds, he'd slipped his tongue inside, and when he thrust his hips forward, Emmy moaned as the kiss stole her breath away. Again and again, Simon reached deep inside her, his powerful body heavy on hers, but he'd never crush her under his weight, no, he'd use what he had to make it hard for her to think, to make her cum, to make her writhe and scream under him. And she did, she had so many noises she wanted to make, but he swallowed them all in his never ending kiss.

Quicker, quicker, more. Emmy could barely follow as Simon's body smashed into her clit again and again, until her shoulders shocked and her pussy squeezed tight around Simon's cock as a massive orgasm ripped through her, and she sobbed into Simon's mouth when he never stopped fucking her, he kept stretching her pussy on his cock, like he'd keep going forever.

Emmy turned her head to the side and with what little breath she had left she said "Cum inside me!"

Simon growled in the back of his throat and rattled the bed with his final thrusts until he pushed his teeth against her throat and filled her with cum.

Tension flowed from his body, and bit by bit, he lowered his weight on top of her. Emmy pushed on his shoulder with her small hands, and Simon got the hint, he grabbed hold of her as he rolled onto his back, and she rolled with him. With a little shake of her shoulders, Simon's grip on her faltered, and she was free, so she did what she'd planned from the start and draped herself over Simon's stomach again.

"What now?"

"You have to pay the toll."

"I just did."

Emmy shrugged and said, "I can't find any proof in our records that says you paid us anything, maybe you cut a deal with one of my colleagues, but I'm not like that. You pay, or you don't leave the bed, simple as that."

"And what's the toll this time?"

"Twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes of what?"

Emmy huffed and said, "Well... good luck making the toll if you don't even know that much. I'll be here when you figure it out."

She made herself comfortable and hid her growing smile when Simon sighed in mock exasperation. Bureaucracy's a bitch.

--

Emmy lazed around in bed and peeked through her lashes as Simon stretched and worked the kinks from his shoulders. He looked over at her, and with a grin he said "I'm going to have an awkward boner next time I go through customs."

Emmy laughed and said, "Us customs officers are serious about our jobs, you know."

"Of course. I'm grabbing a shower, want to hop in?"

"It's too cramped in there, I'll just have a nap."

"It's noon."

"I've been working hard."

"Have your nap then, I'll pick out your clothes when I'm fresh again."

Emmy lifted her head of the bed and met Simon's eyes. "What kind of clothes?"

"You'll see."

"Are we going somewhere?"

"We're going to the park."

Emmy groaned and her head plopped back on the bed. "The park? I thought I'd worn you out."

"You can try."

"I don't know if I still can, I'm tried out."

"Don't worry, I'll blow some life into you."

Emmy closed her eyes as Simon walked away with a chuckle, and the corner of her mouth curled into a grin. How could she not be happy? Simon was here. He'd thrown her on a rollercoaster the day before, sure, but it never crashed, and they both got out fine. Today she'd played her game, and he'd play his, and the games he cooked up... Emmy squeezed her thighs together when a prickle of excitement stirred in her belly.

What would he make her wear? What wouldn't he? And the park... he'd never taken her to the park with anything less than impure motives, she'd be bubbling by the time they took their first step on a gravel path. He'd have his hand on her back, and then he'd nudge her to the side, and she'd nod, her mouth suddenly dry, and then...

Emmy popped up on the bed and swung her legs off the edge. In a flash she was at the shower, and she tapped against the glass door. "Can I come in?"

"I thought you said it was cramped."

"I'm small, we'll be fine."

"I feel like you're here with ulterior motives."

"Me? No, I'm a good girl."

"When it suits you."

"I'm in my birthday suit right now."

"See? That's the kind of thing someone who's up to something would say."

"Is something else up?"

Simon laughed and pushed the door open. "Come in here, you little slut. I'll scrub the dirt of you, but I don't think it'll help."

"You've got something to clean inside as well?"

"I think I can find a tool somewhere."

"As long as it's about seven inches you'll be fine."

He winked and said, "I've got you covered."

"Promises, promises."

"Get in here already."

--

The shower was a quickie, and not long after, Emmy sat on the edge off her bed, the heels of her feet tapping against the frame. Simon had dressed, but she was still naked, awaiting his choice. He'd draped her stockings on the bed already, as she'd kind of expected, but it still made her nervous, she'd never worn them in public, everyone would be looking at her.

Simon turned around, her little black dress in one hand, a pair of low black heels dangling from the other. Emmy swallowed and said, "You know it's the middle of the day, right? We're not going to a party."

Simon ignored her and draped the dress and the heels next to her stockings. He glanced at her and said, "I thought about panties, but you made a mess in the ones you wore yesterday, so I skipped them."

"I have other pairs."

"I'm sure you do."

"And a bra?"

"Remember when I did my best to squeeze in half an hour of playtime, and it kind of fizzled out because you had the brilliant idea to clamp your nipples and not tell me about it?"

"I'm sorry."

Simon turned towards Emmy and cupped her cheek in his hand. "I know you're sorry, but that doesn't mean I can just forget about it." He leaned in close enough for his breath to brush her ear and said, "I've seen you in that dress before, and I know it's really, really thin. The slightest bit of wind..." he blew on her ear, "and something interesting might happen."

He pinched both her nipples and twisted them as they hardened between his fingers, and as soon as Emmy moaned, Simon stepped back and left her flustered and blushing. He winked and said, "Get dressed, I'm hungry."

"Can I do my make-up and my hair?"

"Of course, I like it when you make yourself pretty for me."

"I'll try to hurry."

"Take your time, make yourself look sexy."

"Thank you, Sir."

She gathered up what little clothes he'd picked for her to wear and scurried off to the bathroom, she really wanted to look her best. For some reason, the idea of having strangers ogle her while she was safe near her Master filled her with nervous energy. She had to steady her hand to not paint her entire face, but when she looked at herself in the mirror after she'd finished up, she saw a little bombshell looking back at her, and she ran her tongue along her glossy lips. Perfect, if Simon wanted her hot and bothered, she'd make his pants too small for the rest of the day.

"I'm ready!"

"Great, I've decided on a picnic. Some rye bread with brie or smoked salmon, and strawberries and dark chocolate for dessert."

"We're going straight to the park?"

"It's not far from the store, and it's such a beautiful day, so there's going to be a lot of people soaking in the sun, it'll be nice and lively."

"Lots of people, hmm?"

"Lots."

Emmy gestured down her body and said, "And you don't think what I'm wearing is kind of risky to be lounging on the grass?"

"I don't see any problems."

"Of course you don't."

"We'll have a drink and a chat after we've had lunch, all very friendly and normal."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said."

"But why say it in the first place?"

Simon grinned and clinked his car keys at her. "Come one, let's go, wouldn't want to keep our audience waiting."

Emmy growled and followed behind, already she could feel a simmer starting, and her damn nipples were hard and rubbed against the silky smooth fabric of her dress. Maybe she'd choke him with a chunk of bread to get that grin off his face.

--

Simon carried lunch and a large blanket as they walked through the park looking for a spot. She'd offered to help, but he'd been a gentleman and declined her help for very gentlemanly reasons. As they strolled along, and every pair of eyes they passed glued itself to her body, Emmy glanced at the blanket more than once. She would've loved to press it against her chest, to hide herself from the greedy looks. Maybe if she'd had the blanket, she wouldn't be blushing now, maybe her pussy wouldn't be wet, and maybe her skin wouldn't be tingling all over. Simon did this to her. He knew what kind of little slut she was.

She never walked like this at work, with her shoulders up and her hips swaying, like she didn't even care her nipples poked through her dress, or that random strangers got flashes of her garters, and if any of them dared to meet her eyes, she flashed fire back at them, enough to startle them and make them look away, except for some cocky ones, they didn't look away, and of course her Master met the heat in her eyes with a steady flame of his own that would burst out of control when he wanted it to, and not sooner.

Simon stopped, and Emmy bumped into him. He caught her as she tumbled on her heels, and their lunch scattered on the ground. "Pay attention, little girl, instead of thinking up dirty fantasies."