Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 03

Story Info
Life gets much more exciting with a hot blonde slut involved.
13.2k words
4.77
10.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey again,

People like to say they've saved the best for last, and I'm saying it here as well.

The scenes in this part of the story have been some of my favorite scenes to write ever. I think they're some of my best as well, you'll see when you get there.

Again, I'd love to hear from you in the comments or through PM. Let me know what you think.

CaringAndDemanding

---

Emmy flashed a dazzling smile at Brittany, and her friend's step slowed as a confused grin curled her full lips. She put her tray in front of Emmy's and sat down.

"Who are you and what happened to my friend?"

"You know who I am."

"I take it you told Simon what happened?"

"Not really, he came over because he thought I was sick, and I had to tell him. He wasn't happy about me lying to him, but we talked it out."

Brittany's blonde eyebrows rose, and she tilted her beautiful face as her eyes narrowed. "You talked it out."

"Mhm, and we used lots of words."

"I bet you did."

"You wouldn't believe."

"I don't believe, so you'll have to tell me."

Emmy leaned in closer to Brittany and in a hushed tone she said, "Here?"

"Why not? We've got this table all to ourselves."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Em. I can tell from the way your face is glowing that it was amazing, and you don't want to tell me? You're hurting my feelings."

Emmy cast a few quick glances around the room, and Brittany was right, everyone was busy with their own stuff. "Okay, fine, but I'm not telling you about what happened on Saturday."

"Why not?"

"It's personal."

"Just give me the sexy bits."

"I don't... I mean, that doesn't work when it comes to Saturday."

"Fine, but I want to know everything that happened Sunday, deal?"

"Deal." Emmy grinned and said, "I'm kind of proud of what happened."

"Spill."

"I had this idea, and I just went with it. I pretended he had to pay a toll to get out of bed."

"What was the toll?"

"About seven inches."

"What?"

Lunch time flew past as the two woman huddled together over their trays. Brittany snorted with laughter more than once, but she got real quiet after the story moved into the park. When lunch break ended, Emmy hadn't wrapped up her story yet, so Brittany tagged along to her office.

"I don't remember the end of the day very well," Emmy said, "but I think he threw me on the bed, like literally threw me, and then he was on me, and I think I fell asleep after we finished. It's kind of embarrassing."

Brittany sat on the corner of Emmy's desk, her cheeks flushed pink. "And that was just Sunday? What do I need to do to make you spill what happened on Saturday?"

"Nothing, I'm not telling."

"Come on, pretty please?"

"It's personal, Brit."

"Fine, but if you and your man ever need someone to try something special, let me know."

Emmy blinked and said, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you and Simon ever want to introduce another woman in the bedroom, ask me first. You're great and sexy as hell, and your man knows what he's doing, so I'd be in good hands."

"But we're friends."

"Look, I won't steal your man or anything like that, I'm not into what you two have going on, but he sounds like fun, and friends share fun, don't they?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Brit."

Brittany pushed her ample butt off the desk, and she moved towards Emmy. The scent of lemons and flowers curled up into Emmy's nose as Brittany leaned in closer and brushed a few stray locks behind Emmy's ear. The blonde's fingers trailed the curve of Emmy's ear before she traveled down the side of her neck. She tossed her long hair over her shoulder and leaned in even closer so her lush lips could reach Emmy's sensitive skin.

Emmy's squeaked when the softest thing she'd ever felt brushed her throat and goose bumps spread across her skin. Brittany followed the same route up that her fingers had traced down, and she cupped Emmy's cheek as she nibbled at her ear. As soon as she tired of that, she turned Emmy's face towards her and brushed her lips against Emmy's for the briefest second before she moved away, and Emmy could breathe again.

Brittany smiled when she saw the deep blush on Emmy's face, and said "If you really don't want to, that's fine, I won't force you, but just think about it. Ask Simon what he thinks. I have pictures I can send him if he's interested. And sweetheart..." Her finger traced the sweet lips she'd just kissed, "you know part of you's wondering what him and me could do to you together." She nudged her finger between Emmy's lips and Emmy opened her mouth on instinct. "Tell him I'm experienced and very open, and that he can be in charge, I'll do anything he wants me to."

She pulled her finger from between Emmy's lips and licked it with her own wet tongue. Her eyes captured and held Emmy's as she said, "Tell him I'm very good with women too."

Emmy sat dazed in her chair when Brittany turned on her heels and strode out of her office, her hips swaying. Did she always walk like that, like her ass was trying its hardest to wreck her skirt?

"What the hell?"

Emmy let out a shuddering breath and groaned when she felt how damp her panties had gotten. What did she do now? Brittany was supposed to be her friend, not a sensual seductress that nobody in his or her right mind could resist. What was she even thinking? She shook her head and sighed when it did nothing to help. Brittany's perfume still lingered in her nose, and her lips tingled.

What would Simon say when she told him what happened? Oh God, was she really going to tell him? What if he was on board with the whole idea? What would that mean for her? Both of them together, toying with her. Stop. Don't think about it. Work.

But it was no use, Brittany had shattered her focus. What if she never told Simon about the sexy blonde's proposition? She'd have to hide how Brittany's touch had affected her, and she didn't want to, because there was something there, something she'd never thought about before, but she knew it existed now, and if she had the courage, she could explore it with her Master.

Emmy leaned back in her chair and sighed, not telling Simon would be safe, while telling him would be scary. He had a way of turning her confessions against her in ways she hadn't quite imagined. She sighed again and closed her eyes, her lips tingled where Brittany had brushed them.

What did you do to me, you saucy bitch?

---

Emmy's belly tingled when her bell rang, and she was out the door seconds after she pressed the buzzer. He was here! She hid around the corner, poised to jump her prey, when a blond head bobbed into view, and a beautiful smile beamed her way.

"Em! Happy to see me?"

"Brit?"

"Not happy to see me then?"

"I... no, it's fine, but why are you here?"

"You're moving today, right?"

"Yeah, so..."

"I'm here to help." She lifted a box of wine and said, "And I brought wine."

Emmy shook off her surprise and said, "Come on in."

"I can leave too if you want."

"No, it's fine."

"I mean, you've been avoiding me ever since... you know. Look, I'm sorry if I freaked you out, I really am. You got me going, and I can't always control myself when I get like that."

"It's fine, really."

"Did you think about it?"

Emmy reached for the box of wine, but Brittany held on. She brushed Emmy's wrist with the tips of her fingers and said, "Did you think about me?"

"Brit..."

"You can tell me, right?"

Emmy yanked at the box and when Brittany let go without a fight, she stumbled back, and Brittany stepped in to trap her against the wall. Her soft breasts pressed into Emmy's slight chest, and Emmy spread her legs when Brittany pushed one of hers in between.

"Brit, please..."

"Just tell me, Em, do you want me?"

Emmy twisted the box between their bodies to create some distance, but Brittany pushed it to the side and molded her lush body against Emmy's slender frame.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

Brittany eased on the pressure, and her soft cheek rubbed against Emmy's as she said, "You do?"

"But only with Simon."

A tingle shot down Emmy's belly when Brittany pressed her lips against hers with infinite slowness. If she'd wanted to turn her head, she could've, but Brittany wore that same perfume again, sweet flowers with lemon, vibrant like summer. Instead of fleeing, Emmy put her hands on Brittany's waist and let herself take in a woman's softness. Was this what Simon felt when he touched her? Did she taste the same?

Brittany neither encouraged Emmy nor stopped her, she continued their quiet kiss, her hands planted on the wall either side of Emmy's head. The little bird was trapped, but it didn't want to go anywhere in a hurry.

When Brittany stepped back, they both had a healthy blush on their cheeks. Brittany let out a shuddering breath and said, "I'm hoping sooner rather than later."

"Simon will let you know."

"Let you know what?"

Both women startled and snapped their heads towards the stairs. "Simon!"

Simon's looked from one flushed face to the next, his arms folded across his chest. "Hi." He nodded at Brittany and said, "You must be Brittany, nice to meet you."

Brittany did a curtsy and said, "Likewise."

Emmy rushed forward and grabbed Simon's hand in hers. "How long have you been there?"

"A while."

"Did you see?"

"I saw."

"And?"

"And we have a lot of boxes to move, so I'd say we get moving."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, for now at least." He nudged Emmy toward the door and said, "You and me will talk later, can't have you humping everyone, can we?"

"I didn't hump her!"

"If she'd pushed her knee a little further..."

"Simon!"

Simon looked over Emmy's head at Brittany and said, "You and me are going to have a chat right now."

"Sir..."

"Go inside, little girl."

"But—"

"We'll be right behind you, pour some of that wine."

"All right."

Emmy hurried inside and cast a quick glance at Brittany, but the beautiful blonde stood proud and nearly as tall as Simon, even in sneakers. Emmy closed the door behind her and pressed her ear against it as soon as the lock clicked, but their voices were too soft, so she pushed off the door and hunted up some wine glasses. What would Simon tell Brittany? And even worse, what would she say to him?

---

Emmy twiddled her thumbs and sat at the table with three glasses of wine in front of her when the door opened, her eyes flicked from Simon to Brittany and back, but neither of them acknowledged her before they sat down and took a glass.

Brittany gulped down half her glass in one go and shivered before she downed the other half. "God, I needed that."

"What—"

"That's between Brittany and me, Emmy." Simon gestured towards Brittany's glass and said, "Refill her glass."

"Yes, Sir." The room was quiet but for the clattering of wine as it sprayed into Brittany's waiting glass. Emmy put the box down and slid the glass over to Brittany, her hand trembling. "Am I in trouble?"

"You'll see."

"Okay."

She stared down at the wine in her glass and lifted it to her mouth for a big gulp, but it went down wrong, and she coughed. Simon clicked his tongue and fetched a towel from the kitchen to clean up what she'd spilled.

"Don't be so nervous, both of you first help me figure out the best way to get all this stuff packed up, and then we can see about the consequences of your actions."

Emmy cast a quick glance at Brittany before she leaned in closer to Simon and said, "Are you going to punish me for what happened?"

"You'll see."

"Sir!"

"Any more questions?"

"Please give me an answer."

"I've given you all the answer you need, now get yourself together, we've got work to do."

Simon moved away from her, and Emmy's blush only deepened when Brittany met her eyes straight on. "Did I get you in trouble, Em?"

"Shut up."

"Oooh. Is she always this feisty, Simon?"

"If she wants to be."

"I like 'em feisty."

"Let's focus for a second, all right?"

"Aye, aye, Sir!"

Simon sighed and dropped a pen and a block of paper on the table. In a few minutes they'd figured out a plan: which rooms to clear first, which boxes to stack where so it would be easier to both load and unload the van... all of that wonderful stuff. With everyone on the same page, they finished their wine and got to work.

It started quiet enough, with all of them crowded in the living room, clearing out cupboards, labeling boxes and stacking them. Things got crowded though, and Simon moved into a different room, which left Emmy alone with Brittany. As soon as Simon locked the door behind him, Emmy turned to Brittany and said, "Brit, what happened in the hallway?"

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Nothing happened."

"I don't believe you. You were there for five minutes, and nothing happened?"

"Nothing important, we just talked."

"About what?"

"About you, what else? He made it very clear who you belong to."

"That's it? He wasn't angry?"

"No, he moved real close..." Brittany closed the distance between her and Emmy, made her shuffle back, but the couch was in the way, and she plopped down. "until I had nowhere to go."

Brittany put her knees either side of Emmy and leaned in close, her long blonde locks tickled Emmy's cheeks. Emmy tried to look away, but if she looked up, she couldn't keep her eyes off Brittany's soft lips, and if she looked down... Brittany had enough cleavage to make her envious and fucking horny at the same time. Since when did she like boobs? Who knew?

"And then..."

"Then what?"

"He let me go." Brittany chuckled as she got up off the couch and said, "I'm not telling, Em."

"You bitch."

"I'm the bitch? I had you eating out of my hand, you little slut."

"I'm not a slut."

"We'll see."

Brittany winked and sashayed over to the next cupboard, where she bent at the waist and gave Emmy an eyeful of her tiny skirt as it struggled to keep her bountiful ass in check. It rode up her legs until it crept over the crease between her legs and her cheeks, and Emmy blinked when a pretty pink pussy peeked back at her.

"You're not wearing any panties!"

Brittany glanced over her shoulder and said, "Am I not? Let me check."

She ran her manicured hand along her side, down the lush curve of her ass until she reached the edge of her skirt. Brittany kept going, and when the tips of her fingers bumped into her glistening lips, she pushed two inside with a soft moan, and her slender wrist flexed as she pushed inside until her fingers disappeared.

Emmy stared as Brittany pulled her fingers back out and brought them up to her lips. Her rosy tongue licked the juices of her slender digits. She licked her lips after her fingers were clean again and said, "You're right, I must've forgot. Try not to stare too much, okay?"

With those words she turned back to the cupboard she'd started on and left Emmy to find it in herself to look away. How anybody could make cleaning out a cupboard so damn sexy was beyond Emmy, but those curves with nothing but a tight top and a tiny skirt to hold them, who wouldn't look? She let out a shuddering sigh and fled to another room where she'd be free of Brittany's show, but not of the throaty chuckle that followed her out the door.

Simon joined her in the safe room a while later, and he counted the boxes Emmy had already filled. "Good, we're moving along nicely. I'll head down and pull up the van, we need to make some space for more boxes. You and Brittany just keep doing what you're doing, I'll join back in when I'm done moving the full boxes."

"All right."

Simon wrapped his arm around Emmy's waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her on the forehead and said, "Just a little more, and I can take you home with me."

Emmy put her cheek against Simon's chest and sighed when his arms closed around her. "Home, it sounds weird, doesn't it? Wouldn't sex den be better?"

Simon's chest shocked against her as he laughed, and he said "I can put a plate on the bedroom door."

"That would be a bad idea."

"I know." He put his cheek against her temple and said, "I think home's fine, it's not because we've got a long, long list of things we'd like to try together that our home will be nothing more than a place for us to fuck in. You'll still nag me, and I'll still leave socks everywhere just to spite you." Emmy punched him in the side, and he laughed. "And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere."

Emmy punched him again, harder this time. "Don't you dare."

"I'm joking, but there will be things that bother us. I've always lived on my own after I left my parents', so I'm set in my ways, and I don't think I'm the only one. We'll have to compromise, and most of the time that's not as sexy."

"We'll make it work."

"I know." Simon squeezed Emmy against his chest and then let go. "I'm off downstairs." Just before he closed the door behind him, he looked over his shoulder and said, "Try not to get eaten by the big blonde wolf while I'm gone."

Emmy stood still as a frightened baby deer when Simon's words filtered through. She was alone, and in the other room waited a side of her friend she'd never seen before, not in all the years they'd known each other. Don't think about it. Emmy shook her head and turned her attention back to the task at hand, and she filled her next box with a zeal the task did not deserve.

The door opened not much later, and Emmy looked up from the box she was filling, but they never made it all the way up. One strap of Brittany's halter top had fallen down her shoulder, and now the flawless skin of her shoulder was somehow so much more exposed than when that sliver of fabric still covered it. Her bra had disappeared as well, and Emmy's mouth dried when the top's already low neckline plunged even further.

"How are things going here, Em?"

"Huh? Good, good."

"Em, were you looking at me?"

"What? No."

"Are you sure?"

Brittany hooked the edge of her top with her finger and ran it along her cleavage, pulling it even lower. Her heavy breasts almost fell out, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric. Emmy's mouth turned dry as she watched, a little more, a tiny bit more, just...

Brittany held her other hand out in front of her breasts and put up three fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up, Em?"

"Three." Emmy squeezed her eyes shut as soon as her answer left her mouth. "I mean, I don't know."

"Do you want to see them?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I don't mind if it's you."

"I'm sure they're really nice and..." Emmy's word died on her tongue when she opened her eyes again and saw what Brittany was doing. Both straps hung down her shoulders now, and the only thing holding the straining top up was her arm. Luxurious flesh bulged around her arm, and Emmy groaned in the back of her throat.

"Nice and what?"

"Soft." Emmy said in a hoarse whisper.

"They are." Brittany cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them. "They're heavy in your hands, and warm, I play with them all the time, and when I pinch my nipples..." she bit her lip and moaned as she twisted her hard nipples, "I get so wet."

"They're so big."

"You want to see how big? All you have to do is say it, and I'll pull my top down."

"I..."

"You can even touch them. I want you to bite my nipple and lick it with that little tongue of yours. Say it, and we can do it right now."

"I..." Her mouth was open, but the words wouldn't come. She could only stare as Brittany pulled her top tight against her tits and inched it down until the edge of her bubblegum pink nipples peeked out.

"Say it, Em."

"Show me."

She'd said it, she wanted to see so badly it hurt, and her stomach clenched in anticipation as Brittany's grip on her top tightened.

"Show you my what?"

"Your breasts."

"Is that what you call these bad boys? You know better."