Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle."

Brittany snorted and sank to her knees. "Don't make me laugh. I'm going to make you beg, and then I'll stuff that gag into your pretty little mouth, and then maybe, just maybe, I'm going to find it in my heart to let you cum your brains out."

"Bitch."

"You don't even know."

Emmy trembled when Brittany leaned in to kiss her belly. The blonde's warm tongue slipped into her belly button, and Emmy sucked in her stomach to escape, but it was no use. Brittany jabbed at Emmy's belly button while she slid her hand between the poor girl's legs, and Emmy moaned when two manicured fingers slipped inside and fucked her at a slow pace. That's all they did, go back and forth inside her tight pussy, and it wasn't enough, nowhere near enough.

Emmy tilted her hips and struggled to hump up against Brittany's hand, but the blonde ignored Emmy's desperate gasps and kissed her way down from her belly button to her juicy little slit.

"Let's see what we have here."

Brittany pulled her fingers out and sucked them into her mouth, she moaned at the taste of Emmy's pussy and buried her face between the smaller girl's slender legs. Emmy strained against her bonds as Brittany's nimble tongue fucked into her pussy, and her belly clenched every time Brittany's nose bumped into her clit.

It would take so little to make her cum, but Brittany moved away again, and Emmy whined as the heat of her tongue disappeared. "Don't stop."

"I just wanted a taste, you're yummy."

"Just make me cum."

"Not yet. First..." She cupped her tits and pushed them up for Emmy to see. "A little bird told me you've got a thing for my tits, what do you think? Do you like my big tits?"

"Yes."

"You want me to rub them all over your pussy?"

Emmy stared as Brittany jiggled her tits in her hands as she leaned in closer and closer, her pussy was at the perfect height for Brittany to tease her with her generous chest, and she moaned when Brittany's soft tit flesh squashed against her bound thighs. Emmy groaned when Brittany's pillowy tit flattened against her slit, and she longed to fuck her hips forward, but the leather kept her strapped down, and all she could do was sit and moan as Brittany undulated her body and rubbed her tits against her pussy until they were covered in girl cum.

She stood back up and offered Emmy her glistening tits, and the smaller girl attacked them with her little mouth. She latched on to Brittany's hard nipple and nipped at it hard, to punish her for not making her cum, but all the pain did was make Brittany pull her face deeper into her tits, until Emmy's face glistened with her own juices.

Brittany tangled her hand in Emmy's hair and yanked it backwards. Her tits were still inches from Emmy's face, but she angled Emmy's eyes downwards so she could see her fingers disappear in her own blonde pussy. She thrust them deep inside a few times to make sure they were nice and wet before she pulled them back out again and held them in front of Emmy's face.

"Open up."

Emmy moaned when Brittany stuffed her fingers inside her mouth. A musky tang spread across her tongue, not too unlike her own taste, but still different. She liked it, and she lapped at Brittany's fingers with her tongue. As soon as Brittany pulled her fingers out, Emmy whined at losing her treat, but her protests got smothered against Brittany's tits, and the blonde pushed her fingers back inside her pussy.

"Lick your cream off my tits, slut, and use your fucking teeth."

Emmy obeyed and dragged her teeth across the reddening skin of Brittany's tits, and whenever she bit down, she could hear the wet sopping of Brittany's fingers in her gash speed up seconds before her head got yanked back again, and her mouth got stuffed with more of Brittany's sweet cream. Emmy lost track of time as Brittany played her little game of feed the slut, all she knew was that her body was burning, and had been burning for a long, long time. She'd lost all control over herself, and she just responded to Brittany on raw instinct.

When Brittany dropped back down to her knees and swept her tongue all along her pussy, Emmy growled as her body twitched, and her growl got louder and turned into a cry when Brittany squeezed her nipples with a savage twist. Brittany stiffened her tongue and beat it against Emmy's clit in a steady rhythm, tap-tap-tapping until Emmy's pussy twitched beneath her, and her body thrilled at the edge of cumming.

Brittany stopped her incessant tapping and licked Emmy's sweet pussy with broad sweeps of her tongue while her fingers twisted Emmy's pink nipples hard.

"Please! Let me cum! Please, please, please!"

Brittany locked her lush lips around Emmy's clit and tickled it with the tip of her tongue as she filled her hands with Emmy's slight tits, and kneaded them at the same slow rhythm of her teasing.

"Please."

She never sped up, never changed what she was doing.

"Please."

Still Emmy's clit throbbed between her lips.

"Please!"

The constant tease set Emmy on fire, and her belly kept clenching and unclenching. She was so close, but she'd never rolled over the edge this slow before. She needed to cum, she had to. She wanted to close her legs so badly, to grab fistfuls of Brittany's blond hair and mash her face into her pussy, she wanted to throw the damn slut on the floor and jump on her face.

"Fucking God! Let me cum!"

Nothing changed, and Emmy screamed in frustration.

"Let me fucking cum, you slut!"

Nothing. Emmy's screams grew more and more incoherent as Brittany continued her steady tease. Emmy could feel it coming, she had her nose pressed against the glass, but she couldn't reach past it. Please! She strained against her bonds, unable to sit still, her body had too much energy coursing through it, trapped, and it wanted to burst free, to explode inside her and blow her mind to bits.

A hand closed over her mouth, and when her eyes focused, she saw Simon standing over her, a ball gag dangling from his hand. He pulled her chin down, and she never struggled, she let herself be gagged. The moment the gag locked behind her head, Brittany sped up her tease, and Emmy screamed behind her gag as she inched closer to the edge she'd been staring at for so long.

Something tapped against her chest, and Emmy let her chin drop. Brittany's hands had disappeared from her breasts, and instead she saw Simon's strong hand, a light flogger in his hand. Her head snapped back up, and she stared at her Master, wide-eyed. He met her stare head on, and Emmy cried out when the flogger's tails lashed out at her sensitive tits.

Brittany froze between her legs, stopped her endless tease for a split second, and when she started up again, devoured Emmy's pussy with a ravenous hunger. Emmy didn't know where or how to twist, pain rained down on her chest, soaked into her body, but it was no match for the pleasure radiating from beneath. Bit by bit, Emmy's body shattered the glass wall that kept her from the edge.

A high-pitched scream broke past her gag when finally the storm broke loose inside of her, and she shook helplessly in her bonds as the pleasure raged through her. Her legs tensed so hard the leather dug into her skin, and her arms strained against their shackles, her entire body raised off the chair, as much as it could, twitching and pulsing as the orgasm squeezed its fist around her.

It was too much for her, way too much, so she gave up the fight and slumped back in her bonds as her screams died down, but the pleasure still stormed inside of her.

---

Simon's strong arms picked Emmy up off the chair and carried her to the bed, where Brittany wrapped herself around her and pulled her face into the most luxurious and soft thing she'd ever felt. Emmy mewled as Simon's warmth chased away the cold from her back, and she groaned into Brittany's tits when Simon's hard cock nudged at her pussy and then filled her up.

Emmy's body balanced on a tightrope, her legs trembled, and with every thrust Simon fucked inside her, he beat against the rope, it would take nothing to make her topple and fall. She groaned and dug her nails into Brittany's soft sides when the cheeky bitch slipped her hand between their bodies and teased her clit.

Emmy grew weak as pleasure brewed in her belly, and her arms turned to jelly. She pushed her face into Brittany's boobs as she pushed her ass into Simon's hips. Her body shook as the raw ecstasy of before reared its head and dragged her down into another mind-numbing orgasm. She struggled to breathe, her arms and legs wouldn't move, bound by the pleasure raging through her.

"Stop! Please."

Brittany and Simon did as she asked, and Brittany rolled to the side when Emmy pushed on her shoulder with her weak arms. Emmy pushed herself up on her hands and knees, her stomach still clenching and relaxing as pleasure popped and twisted inside her. She crawled away and did a half turn before she laid down and made herself comfy.

She raised her head like a tired cat and watched her two lovers through lidded eyes. Seemed like they were a little lost without her to play with, the poor things. Her eyes found Simon's, and she smiled. "I have a request for you, Sir."

"What kind of request?"

"I can't take care of you right now, but Brit can, so I want you to make her your bitch."

Simon's eyebrow raised, and he said "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Sir."

"And you're going to watch?"

"Of course."

"You're cleaning up the mess."

Emmy grinned and said, "Is it going to be a big mess?"

"I'll get it everywhere."

"Deal."

Simon rolled his shoulders and before he turned to Brittany. "Ready?"

"I don't get a say in your little deal?"

"Nope."

"And what if I—" Brittany never got to finish her question, Simon pounced on her and pressed her down on her back, he grabbed her arms and pulled them under her tits, which pushed them up even further. He leaned over her, his strong arms planted either side of her head. "Keep your arms like that, I want to see your tits bounce when I fuck you."

Brittany groaned as Simon's cock pushed in, and she hugged her chest hard when he pulled out right after he'd buried all of his shaft inside, and then slammed it back home. She needed it though, playing around with Emmy had pushed her to an edge where her body prickled with life, but she wanted to jump off and explode into bits.

Simon buried his claws inside of her and dragged her down into a deep dark pit where relentless bursts of pleasure blasted through her body. This was a place where pleasure got squeezed from your body, ripped from you until you screamed for it to stop, and Brittany screamed as she came all over Simon's cock, but he never even slowed down his fucking, he locked his mouth over hers to shut her up, dragged her closer to the edge of the bed so he could plant his feet on the floor and then fucked her even harder than before. Their bodies slapped together, and Brittany felt herself come undone as she rocked back and forward on the bed, her legs spread wide and dangling in the air, useless. Her arms were wrapped under her tits, trapped between her and Simon, just as useless, but she needed something to hold onto, some sliver of control, so she ripped her arms free and threw them around Simon's neck.

She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and threw herself into their kiss, fought for control over it, moaning as he slammed into her and the weight of his body covered hers, but Simon pushed himself off of her, and he did it so quick she never got a chance to pull him close.

Simon towered over her as she lay panting on the bed, sweat covered his powerful chest, and his thick cock jutted out from his body, slick with her juices. "Get on your knees."

"What?"

"I told you I'd punish you if you disobeyed me a second time."

A second time? Brittany's eyes widened when she remembered, and her nipples popped to full hardness. Nobody had ever slapped her tits before, and he just expected her to slide down the bed and get on her knees for him? She looked up at Simon, and he stood there, all patience, his arms folded over his chest. What would it feel like? Her pussy clenched just thinking about having to push up her tits and then waiting until it came, the first strike, and then another, it would hurt, that much she knew, but what else would happen? Was she really doing this?

Brittany hooked the edge of the mattress with her fingers and pulled her tired body over the edge, she half slid and half fell down the side of the bed, and there she was, on her knees, ready to get punished.

Simon put two fingers under her chin and pushed it up, which forced her to rise on her knees until she could go no further. "Stay like that and cross your arms behind your back."

"Do I... say something?"

"You can say 'Yes, Sir,' or 'Yes, Simon,' your choice."

"Okay... Simon."

Simon clicked his tongue and said, "It'll do." He drew a half circle in the air with his finger and said, "Turn to your side, Emmy wants to see you."

Brittany glanced over to the bed and looked straight into Emmy's eyes, and she shied away when she saw the fire in them. What happened to innocent little Emmy?

"After he's done with you, it's my turn, slut."

She did not need to know that, at all.

Simon tapped her cheek and said, "Anytime now."

"I'm doing it."

She got in position, her arms behind her back, her chest thrust forward. Simon nudged her legs further apart, and now she had nothing left unexposed. Her breath turned shallow as Simon raised his hand. "Ready?"

She tried to answer, but her throat was too dry to answer him, so she shook her head, her heart beating in her chest.

"You'll manage."

Simon swept down, and Brittany gasped when his hand slapped against her heavy tit, sending it bouncing on her chest. Pain burned on her skin, but it twisted and jolted as her soft flesh jiggled to a slow halt. The moment her tits stopped dancing, Simon slapped her again, and Brittany cried out as pain spread across her chest.

He gave her a break after the first two slaps and nudged her chin up so she could look at him, tears brimming in her eyes. "Are you ready now?"

"It hurts, Sir."

"I warned you for a reason."

"I know."

"I'll count to ten in my head, and then I'll give you your real punishment, no more warm-up."

Brittany's eyes widened, and her chin dropped when Simon's touch disappeared, and she stared at his cock. Her pussy burned to have it stretching her again, her clit throbbed between her legs, even worse than before.

She'd stared at Simon's cock for so long she lost track of time, and she gasped when he struck at her tits again. This time there were no pauses, the moment her fat tit bounced back, he hit it again, catching it on the bottom so he could send the full shock of his blow through her soft flesh. With every hit, more fire spread across Brittany's chest, and her cries turned to moans. It barely even hurt anymore by the time the time Simon stopped.

Brittany blinked when Simon slapped his cock against her cheek. "What? Is it over?"

"It's over, now wrap your tits around my cock and give me a tit fuck until I cum all over you."

Brittany looked down at her tits, they glowed a deep pink. She untangled her arms and reached for her tits, the slightest touch to her skin sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She grabbed her tits and squeezed the soft flesh in her hands, oh fucking God, that hurt so much worse. Her legs squeezed together as ripples of pleasure shot down to her pussy, he wouldn't cum all over her and then forget about her, was he?

Brittany pulled her tits apart so Simon could slide his cock in between, and when he nestled his hot, throbbing cock between her fat globes, she squeezed them together and moaned as the satin skin of his shaft brushed her skin, yet burned it at the same time.

"Get to work, slut."

"Yes, Sir."

Brittany looked down at the cock between her tits. She'd said it, Sir. Somehow it made her that much more determined to make him cum. Fuck it, if he wanted to coat her tits in cum, then she'd make sure he blasted the biggest load of his life.

She trapped her nipples between her fingers as she squeezed her tits together and moaned at the prickles of pleasure coming from the rock hard nubs. Now or never, she rubbed Simon's cock between her tits and pumped her body up and down so her tits slid around his cock, like she was fucking him. She kept squeezing her tits around his shaft, pinching her nipples between her fingers, and the mixture of pain and pleasure filled her to the brim with energy, she barely even felt the strain in her thighs as she kept fucking Simon's cock with her fat tits.

Soon enough, Simon started thrusting his cock between her globes, and his hips slapped against her sweaty chest as he fucked her tits with more and more force, until finally her ripped his cock from between her tits and wrapped his fist around it.

Brittany looked straight at him as she cupped her tits in her hands and pushed them up. They bulged over her hands, the easiest, most slutty target in the world. "Cum on my tits, Sir!"

"Fuck!"

Brittany broke eye contact with Simon the moment the first string of cum landed on her glowing tits, and she stared as more thick ropes of cum splattered on her tits. It burned on her skin, and the heat spread all over her tits, she felt it dripping into her cleavage, down on her hands. She wanted to lick it up, taste it on her tongue, swallow it down like a slut, but she never got the chance. Simon pushed his cock into her mouth and said, "Get me hard again."

Brittany groaned as the musky taste of Simon's cum filled her mouth. His cock was still hard, but it wouldn't stay that way forever, and she needed it in her pussy. This was not a time to tease, so she took a deep breath and slammed her face forward on Simon's cock, and her pussy clenched when Simon groaned as she buried his cock all the way down her throat. She pulled back, and did it again, and again, fucking her throat until Simon tangled his hand in her hair and held her down on his cock. Brittany burned to breathe, but she couldn't push Simon away, or she'd have to let go of her tits, and then his cum would go everywhere, and she didn't want that, she needed it on her tits, in her mouth, in her pussy. All she could do was swallow and work her throat around his cock, to keep him hard, to get him ready to fuck her.

The moment Simon let go of her hair, Brittany yanked her head back and gulped in sweet air. Simon slipped his hand under her armpits and pulled her up to her feet before he pushed her back onto the bed, and she landed with a flop. Before she really knew what was going on, he'd spread her legs, and his cock was poised at her slit.

"You look good with my cum all over your tits."

"Thank you, Sir."

Brittany closed her eyes and groaned as a wave of humiliation swept through her. Where the fuck did that come from? She moaned when Simon's cock stretched her wide again, and her eyes snapped open when a tiny hand reached between her legs and found her clit. Emmy stared her right in the face, a huge grin on her face. "You're about to get the fucking of your life, bitch, and then I'm going to pay you back for the chair."

"Bring it."

"You hear that, Sir? She thinks she can take it."

"Let's see what she thinks after I'm finished with her."

Simon gave it to her hard, and she could've handled that much, but Emmy's nimble fingers on her clit drove her mad, and she came so quick, she never even felt it coming. Simon fucked through her screams, and Emmy didn't spare her either. She begged them to stop, to slow down, but they forced her to cum again, and she squeezed down on Simon's cock so hard that he had to dig his hands into her hips to keep fucking her.

She had no clue how long they'd fucked, but all of a sudden, Simon's cock hovered over her face, with Emmy's little hand wrapped around it, and she jacked his thick shaft hard until it pulsed in her hand and Brittany's body shocked as the first line of cum sprayed across her face. One by own, thick strips of cum coated her face, expertly aimed by Emmy. Her tits were covered in the stuff, and now her face too? She could only imagine what she looked like, her legs spread wide, and her pussy fucked raw, while her tits and face glistened with cum, and her ass glowed red from her spanking earlier. You'd never guess her tits glowed just as red, there was just too much cum sprayed on top of them.