Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany opened her eyes when Emmy's slight weight settled on her waist, the little minx scooped some cum off her tits and popped it into her mouth. "Yummy, I like it when Simon makes a mess." She scooped up another drop and held it out to Brittany. "You want some too?" Brittany nodded, but Emmy lapped it up herself. "You're not getting any."

"That's not fair."

"Like it's not fair to tease someone strapped to a chair?"

"That's different."

Emmy's eyebrow rose, and she scooped up some more. "I don't think it is." She pointed her cum coated finger at Brittany and said, "This time you're the poor little victim. After I clean up this mess, I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum, and then I'm going to ride your pretty face, and by the time I get that far, I'm sure Master's going to be ready for another round, so I'm going to get on my hands and knees above your head and make you watch my pussy as he fucks me. You'll be a good little slut for me and put your tongue to use, won't you?"

Brittany swallowed and said, "I think I'm going to die."

Emmy laughed and said, "You invited yourself. Just because I'm shy doesn't mean you've got me figured out."

"I... you're right."

"That's a good little slut." Emmy smiled and pushed her cum coated finger between Brittany's lips. "Swallow that cum."

Brittany licked Emmy's finger clean, and she moaned when the salty taste filled her mouth. Emmy leaned in close, her mouth inches from Brittany's ear, and whispered "If you're a good slut, I'm going to ask Simon to choke you on his cock and cum down your throat after he fucks me."

"Fuck, Em, who are you?"

"Me? I'm Master's little slut."

Emmy silenced Brittany with a kiss, and she kept coming back to Brittany's lips after she'd licked up another bit of cum, until all of it was gone. With the mess cleaned up, Emmy could let herself go, and by the time Simon fulfilled Emmy's promise to Brittany and fed her a load of cum don her throat, all three of them were exhausted, and they huddled together on the bed until sleep claimed them.

---

The next morning, all three of them rolled out of bed, groaning and stiff. After a quick shower and a bite to eat, they said goodbye to Emmy's apartment and headed to the van. Emmy looked up and down the street, but she couldn't spot Brittany's Mercedes anywhere.

"Where did you park, Brit? Around the corner?"

"I didn't drive, Simon picked me up."

"What do you mean, he picked you up?"

"With the van."

Emmy's eyes drifted from Brittany to Simon, and she said "You knew the whole time?"

Simon winked at her and said, "Of course I did."

"I thought... wow."

"Wasn't it better this way? Your first real adventure."

"It was amazing." She looked back at Brittany. "And you, you were just doing what he told you to do?"

"Of course." She bumped her elbow into Simon's arm and said, "He made me work for it, but it was worth it." She sighed with her eyes closed. "Best sex ever."

"I feel so dumb."

"You were a little distracted."

"Yeah, by you, you bitch."

"Hey, is it my fault you're such a horny little slut?"

"You're the worst."

"Am I though? How long did it take for me to make you my bitch?"

"Shut up."

"Just admit it, I'm irresistible."

"Yeah, yeah. I got you back in the end, though."

The two of them jumped when Simon swatted both their asses. "No fighting, neither of you's a bigger slut than the other."

Brittany put her hands in her sides and said, "You're still saying we're both sluts."

"After yesterday..." he shrugged and said, "What do you expect me to say?"

"Maybe you're the worst, not me."

"You weren't complaining yesterday though."

"Don't let it get to your head."

"I'll try to keep my ego in check."

"You'd better." Brittany smiled and pulled Emmy against her side. "He's got a big head, but I like him, he's a keeper."

Emmy smiled back and wrapped her arm around Brittany's waist. "I know, he's a good cock to have around."

"Hey!"

The women laughed as they sauntered away from Simon, and they whispered and giggled all the way to the van. A small battle ensued to determine who got to sit in the middle, but Emmy made it after she yanked up Brittany's top and it caught on her breasts. The time it took the blonde to fix her wardrobe malfunction was more than enough for Emmy to clamber inside and look down on the peasant from her throne. Her victory was short lived though, because as soon as Brittany got into the van, she piled onto Emmy and pinned her down.

"Let's see how ticklish you are."

Simon closed the door behind Brittany as Emmy shrieked with laughter, and he nudged them off the gear stick after he took his seat behind the wheel. "Try the back of her knees."

The tickling stopped for a second as two sets of eyes looked up at him, one betrayed, and the other twinkling with devious relish.

"Traitor!"

"What? I'm just a good cock to have around, right?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Brittany?"

"Yeah?"

"Make sure she's sorry, okay?"

"No! Not my knees!"

The heated battle raged on, and by the time they reached Brittany's place, both women were red with exertion, although Emmy looked a lot more rumpled than Brittany did. They leaned against each other after the van stopped, panting, and wrapped their arms around each other.

"God, I'm going to miss you, Brit."

"I'll miss you too."

"When are you coming back to the other office?"

"I don't know, I'm working some big clients here, but everything's going all right. Maybe a few more weeks, and then I was thinking of asking Ralph in HR if I could get a permanent post in the other office. It's getting old to move back and forth every couple of months."

"Really? What do you think he'll say?"

"He'd better say yes or I'm leaving."

"Ralph's gonna piss his pants."

"Poor Ralph." Brittany laughed and rubbed her cheek against Emmy's. "I've been looking for a place actually, and there's a beautiful condo not too far from Simon's building... I was thinking... you know how busy I am, and the weird hours I work, so I was thinking, I already said that, just... all right, I was wondering if yesterday could maybe happen more often?"

"Are you asking me to be girlfriend and girlfriend?" Emmy squeaked when Brittany pinched her. "Ow, stop it!"

"I'm trying to be serious here, bitch."

Emmy glanced at Simon and said, "What do you think, Sir?"

"I have her number, I'll give her a call when I want to set something up."

"And you'll let me know ahead of time, right?"

"What do you think?"

She looked from Simon's to Brittany's face, and they had matching smiles. "God damn it."

"That's a deal then." Brittany cupped Emmy cheek and said, "Kiss before I leave?"

"I'd love one."

Brittany touched her lips against Emmy's and pulled back after the slightest touch, Emmy chased her, but she turned her head and caught Emmy's kiss on her cheek. "Don't be greedy, save something for next time."

"You're the worst."

"Thanks."

Brittany poked Emmy in the sides to get one last squeak out of her before she waved goodbye to Simon and hopped out of the van. Simon watched her skip to her building and said, "I think she's happy with your answer."

"You don't say."

Simon glanced at Emmy from the corner of his eye and said, "Careful, little girl, I know more ticklish spots than she does."

"I'll be good."

"You better be."

A few seconds of silence stretched out between them, and Simon took a deep breath as he looked in front of him, his hands loose on the steering wheel. "Just the two of us now."

"It's weird how weird that feels, right?"

"Yeah."

The silence returned, and Emmy pulled on Simon's shirt. "Is something wrong?"

Simon let out a soft snort and said, "I'm trying to think of the right words to tell you something, and it's making me nervous."

"Want me to come sit in your lap?"

He glanced at her and smiled, "I kind of do, actually."

"Don't look."

"Why not?"

"It's not exactly the most elegant thing I've ever had to do." Simon laughed and held out a hand for her to grab as she crawled across the gear stick. She settled in his lap and looked up at him. "So what is it you want to tell me?"

Simon took a deep breath, and his chest swelled against Emmy's side and then fell again as he exhaled. "I asked you to think about what you wanted, and you did a lot more thinking than I expected you to. It makes me happy to know you're taking this seriously, and that you trust me enough to share your secrets with me."

He put his hand on Emmy's hair and pulled her closer to him, the warmth of his body warmed her cheek. "I did some thinking too, and I asked myself if anything you said changed what I wanted? The answer was no, every time. You're a wonderful woman, you're smart, and sexy, and I like the way you think. I want you to be my little girl because I love you, but I knew that already, so I kept thinking."

"I love you too, Sir."

Simon kissed the top of her head and said, "I know you do, and it's the best feeling in the world."

"For me too."

She turned her face up to kiss Simon, but he pulled her against his chest again and said, "Don't distract me, not yet."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I know it's coming from a good place." He kissed the top of her head again and said, "Anyway, as I was trying to say, I figured out what I want, so I bought something special."

"What did you buy?"

"I won't tell you everything, but there's a small white box in the bowl I keep my keys in, and inside that box is a new pocket watch. I won't tell you what it looks like, or what's engraved on it, but I will tell you that this one's not broken. Do you know why that's important?"

"I... no, please tell me."

"If the clock never stops, then any time could be play time. If you open that box and wear my pocket watch, you're telling me you're available to me anytime, no matter what. You can let it stay where it is if you're not ready, and we'll keep everything the same as it is now."

"Anytime?"

"Anytime, anyplace, anything within your limits."

"But what if... I mean... what if I can't, what if I chicken out?"

"If you break your promise, and you can't convince me there was a good reason for you to disobey, I'll punish you."

"Can I put it back after I take it out?"

"At first, yes, but I hope one day you'll choose to wear it and never take it off. That's what I want, but it has to be your decision, so I'll never pressure you to put it on, I won't even mention it. I'm looking forward to the day I find you on your knees in front of the door when I get home, dressed in nothing but my pocket watch and maybe those stockings."

"You like those, don't you?"

"Love 'em."

Silence fell in the cabin, the occasional car cut through with the rustle of tires, but neither of them spoke. Emmy curled up in Simon's lap, and her eyes unfocused as she stared out the window. He'd dropped a big bomb on her this time, not that she couldn't have seen it coming, it wasn't that different from what they already had, in theory.

Still, she was scared. Yesterday was like nothing she'd experienced before, and if he wanted to keep going like that, and spring all kinds of intense experiences on her whenever he wanted to, with no warning, she'd keep wondering what would happen next, and even if nothing happened just yet, that didn't mean nothing would. Every day would be like that, and of course they could still play their old game, only now she wouldn't be safe from his teasing even as she counted the minutes.

Was that the life she wanted to lead? She didn't know. All of her belongings sat in the back of this van, and she was on her way to a new home with the man she loved, and if she wanted to, if she had the courage to choose to, she could give herself to him and belong to him in the deepest sense of the word.

All she had to was accept her Master's pocket watch.

---

So that was it, I hope you enjoyed. If you'd be willing to proofread a story of mine, let me know, or if you want to have a chat, let me know as well.

I'll get back to you.

CaringAndDemanding