Master's Pocket Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits."

"That's my little slut."

"I'm not—"

"You are, and we both know it, look at you standing there, getting all wet over a peek at my tits."

Brittany's hands slid away from her cleavage, and she hooked her thumbs behind the straps of her top. With practiced ease, she readjusted the fabric, and her cleavage returned to its normal distracting self.

"But—"

Brittany laughed and strode over to Emmy. "I know what I said, and I'm going to let you see, but not yet. In the meantime..." she reached for Emmy's head, and the smaller girl squeaked as her face got pulled into Brittany's generous cleavage, and the blonde smothered her with her boobs.

Emmy struggled at first, but the scent of Brittany's lemony perfume was strong between her soft globes, and instead of pushing against Brittany's flat stomach, her hands crept up her sides, determined to feel that same softness with her hands, to fill them with Brittany's tits, to squeeze and twist and savor, but she was too slow, Brittany danced away with a laugh, and she winked at Emmy before she closed the door behind her.

Emmy let out a shuddering breath and looked down at her stupid hands as they groped at the empty air. What would it be like to share a bed with someone like her, all feminine and curvy? What would it be like to touch her everywhere, to taste everything Brittany had to offer, to kiss her, to watch her face as it scrunched up in pleasure when she came? Emmy squeezed her thighs together as her thoughts derailed, and she fought a struggle with her own horny self to not open the door and pick up where Brittany had left off. What if Simon walked in?

She kicked the nearest box and cursed when it had lots of heavy stuff in it. Great, now her foot hurt too. She glared at the cupboard she'd been working on and got back to it, shoving things in boxes with a vengeance.

---

Emmy plopped down in her chair and grabbed the glass of water Simon had filled for her, she sighed as the cool water slid down her parched throat, and put an empty glass back down. "I needed that."

"More?"

"No, I'm fine."

"How about you, Brittany?"

"I'm good."

"Are you sure? Cause you look like you're hot."

"I do?" Brittany looked down at her cleavage and wiggled her shoulders. Her unrestrained boobs jiggled under the tight fabric, and she smiled when she looked back up. "Maybe I'm a little hot." She reached for the bottom of her top and took her time rolling it up until it bunched together under her generous chest. Her cleavage had deepened as the fabric tightened, and by the time she finished, she had two sets of interested eyes glued to her tits.

Brittany smiled and said, "That's better." She got up from her chair and walked over to the kitchen counter, her hips swaying, and her body barely covered. "Wine, anybody?"

"Sure, you can pour me a glass. What about you, Emmy?"

"I'll pass."

"Too hot?"

"No, I'm fine."

"I don't believe you. Tell me, and be honest, how hot is your little pussy right now?"

Emmy gaped at Simon, and Brittany ground to a halt in the middle of the kitchen, two glasses of wine in her hands, her eyes flicking from Emmy to Simon, back and forth.

"Simon!"

"You know what to call me."

"Now, sir?"

"Yes, now." He pulled a pair of panties from his pocket, nowhere near Emmy's size, and he held it up for Emmy to see. "Did Brittany tell you she's not wearing any panties?"

"She showed me."

"She's a cheeky little slut, isn't she? Did you like what you saw?"

"I..." Emmy cast a quick glance at Brittany and said, "She's right there, Sir."

"Is that a problem? I thought you wanted her to know your fantasy."

"Sir!"

"What fantasy?"

"Well..." He held out one hand and patted his lap with other, and Brittany gave him a glass of wine and settled down in his lap. "Ever since you kissed her, Emmy's been having a hard time keeping her hands to herself whenever she talks about you."

"Ooooh, really? Tell me more."

"Yesterday, I had her imagine what you'd do to her, and then I made her tell me on the phone, all the way down to the dirtiest details, but she had to keep her hands off her hungry little pussy the entire time. She begged me to let her touch herself, but I didn't give her permission, and you know what she did?"

"What did she do?"

"She threw her phone after I hung up on her, and it bounced off her bed on the floor."

Brittany's eyes widened, and she looked over her shoulder at Emmy. "Is that true?"

Emmy looked away from Brittany's searching eyes and said, "Yes."

"Why didn't you say?"

"She's shy, but she can get dangerous if you don't give her what she wants." He patted Brittany's thigh and said, "Stand up, please."

"Okay."

Simon got up and walked around the table until he stood behind Emmy's chair. "I haven't let her cum for days." He pushed Emmy's chin up so she could meet his eyes. "You've been a good girl, haven't you?"

Emmy glared up at Simon and said, "Yes."

Simon grinned and looked at Brittany. "You see that? She gets like that sometimes, but I always make sure I'm prepared." He grabbed the back of Emmy's chair and dragged her to the center of the room. He beckoned Brittany over and said, "Do me a favor and strip the little slut, I'll go get my rope."

"Sir!"

"What?"

"What are you going to do to me?"

Simon crouched in front of Emmy's chair and as he pushed her legs apart, he said "I'll make sure everything you told me last night happens, but better than you imagined it, how does that sound?"

"I don't—"

"You don't want to bite her nipples?"

"Yes, but—"

"Or have her rub her big fat tits against your pussy?"

"Sir, stop!"

"Why? You want to find out what she tastes like, don't you? I'll make sure you never forget her taste by the time we're done with you today. Brittany can do whatever she wants to you. If she wants to push you down on your back and rub her pussy all over your face until she cums, she can. We all know you want her to fuck you, so don't fight it."

Emmy groaned when Simon reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her soaked panties. "We're not playing games anymore, little girl. Today's real, and I'll show you that real is much better than fantasy." He pulled her panties to the side and poised two of his fingers at her trembling slit. "I'm going to tie you down, and then she's going to touch you, but you won't get to touch back. I'll let her loose on you, and I'll start on you when she's finished. You think you can take that, slut?"

His free hand tangled in Emmy's hair, and he yanked her forward until her face was inches from his. "All you have to do is say 'Yes, Sir,' and you'll get a night you'll never forget." He wiggled his fingers against her pussy and said, "Will it be yes, or no?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." His finger pushed inside her and curled up to tease her sensitive insides as his lips locked over hers. Emmy's moans disappeared into the kiss, and she sat helpless in her chair, her arms limp by her side as Simon found a spot he'd discovered long ago. She was so keyed up that her body soared in an instant, and she balled her hands into tiny fists as she stormed towards the edge. Her pussy squeezed Simon's fingers, and she groaned when he dragged them out of her clenching pussy, and brushed along her clit on the way out.

He left her on the chair and turned around to find Brittany with a hand between her legs. "Holy fuck, Simon!"

"Stop that, slut."

Brittany looked down at her hand and shrugged. "I got a little carried away. You don't hold back, do you?"

"We haven't even started, so get your hand out of your pussy, Emmy will clean it for you."

Brittany's eyes darkened as they fixed on Emmy. "Can I make it wet again?"

"As long as neither of you cums, you can do whatever you want, Brittany, but if you disobey, I'll punish you."

"Punish me how?"

"I haven't decided yet." Simon locked his hand around Brittany's wrist. He pulled her fingers out of her pussy and said, "Next time when I tell you to do something, be quick about it. First and last warning." He wrenched her hand up to her mouth and said, "Open up."

Brittany obeyed and moaned when he pushed her own fingers in her mouth, and the taste of her pussy spread on her tongue. He let go and walked out of the room, her hand still stuffed into her mouth.

Brittany sucked off the last of her juices and turned towards Emmy. "Is he always like that?"

"Sometimes."

Her eyes roamed Emmy's slender body and stopped at the hint of pink she saw between Emmy's spread legs. "He said a lot of interesting things though." She took a step closer. "You want to play with my tits." Another step and the tips of her fingers reached Emmy's cheek. "And you want to taste me."

One last step, and she straddled Emmy. Her tiny skirt finally lost the battle against her curves and bunched together at her waist as she molded her lush body against Emmy's slender frame and buried her fingers in Emmy's hair.

"How about we start with a kiss?"

Brittany's mouth was on Emmy's in a flash, and her nimble tongue slipped past Emmy's defenses. No more teasing, Brittany's hips humped back and forth as she took Emmy's breath away, and they both moaned as Brittany's generous chest squashed against Emmy's modest humps. Their kiss turned into a heated battle when Emmy finally got her hands on Brittany's rock hard nipples and twisted them. The blonde wasn't going to let that slide one second, and she retaliated. Soon enough, they moaned against each other's lips as the sting took on another life.

Brittany ripped her head away from Emmy's and breathed hard, her chest heaving. She ripped at Emmy's top and pulled it over her head, her bra met the same fate, and Brittany moaned when Emmy's beautiful little breasts came into view. She sank off Emmy's lap and latched onto one of Emmy's light pink nipples. Emmy gasped when Brittany clamped her teeth down and teased the tortured nub with the tip of her tongue, but when she tried to fight back, Brittany intercepted her hands and pushed them back against the chair's back seat. No matter how much she tried, Brittany was too strong for her, and her poor nipples were at the blonde's mercy.

"Stay."

Brittany let go of Emmy's wrists, but the moment Emmy moved, she had the smaller girl pinned again, her little nipple sucked into her mouth and trapped between her teeth. She pulled her head back without letting go, stretching out Emmy's nipple until she arched her back to ease the pressure and moaned as the pain shot down her belly. Emmy's perky tits bounced on her flushed chest when Brittany let go, and the blonde leaned in to trace the throbbing nipple with her hot, wet tongue.

"One more time, stay."

Brittany looked up at Emmy, ready to nip at a moment's notice, but Emmy nodded, and Brittany let go. Ever so slowly her hands slid up Emmy's arms, down her sides, close enough for her thumbs to brush Emmy's little tits, but nothing more. Down she went, along Emmy's narrow sides until she reached Emmy's skirt. She traced her fingers along the waistband until she found Emmy's button.

"Up."

Emmy was breathing hard by now, she stared at Brittany's flushed face and wondered if she was just as red, if her lips looked just as swollen and full. Brittany's otherwise impeccable hair stuck to the sweat on her face, tussled and sexy. Brittany tensed when Emmy moved her arms forward, but she stayed still and watched how Emmy pushed herself off the seat.

In seconds, Brittany popped the skirt's button and yanked it down along with Emmy's panties. She dragged them all the way down and threw them behind her. Her hands slid back up Emmy's legs, and she didn't even have to push for Emmy to spread them. She groaned in the back of her throat when Emmy's glistening pussy stared her right in the face, and she leaned in for a taste.

"That's enough for now."

Emmy's legs closed as soon as Simon's voice sounded, but Brittany forced them back apart, and she dove in and buried her tongue into Emmy's tight pussy. She moaned as Emmy's musky flavor spread on her tongue, and Emmy's urgent little cry was music to her ears.

Not for long though, two strong hands grabbed Brittany's shoulders and dragged her to her feet, she stumbled forward when Simon nudged her, and she landed spread across Emmy's lap.

"What the fuck, Simon! What are you—"

Her cry got drowned out by a moan when he ripped her tiny skirt up to her belly button and then snapped his hand against her ass. He spanked her again, and again, left, right, left, right, her cheeks burned with pain, but she hardly felt it, all she felt was the deep throbbing of her pussy. She wanted to get fucked so badly it hurt way more than the fire burning her ass.

"My pussy! Please!"

Tears sprang to her eyes when Simon's strong hand came down on her wet pussy, and the sharp stab of pain pushed Brittany over the edge of a quick orgasm. She groaned as it raged through her body, Simon's hands still punishing her ass and pussy, and she slumped when the pleasure had passed.

Simon slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her off Emmy with a grunt. He draped her on the floor and said, "Get some rest while I prep Emmy. Next time you disobey, I'll beat your tits, understood?"

"Fuck."

"I said, understood?"

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck."

"I'll let you know when I need you."

---

Emmy tore her eyes away from Brittany when Simon dropped a duffel bag in front of her. She stilled when he took out a heavy leather belt, black and thick with a huge clasp to seal it in place. Simon folded it in half and laid it on her lap.

"She's something else, isn't she?"

"What?"

He pulled out a second belt and laid it on the first. "I can see why she turns you on, obviously..." A smaller belt joined the first two. "She's beautiful, and she's good at using her looks."

He slipped his hand between Emmy's thighs, and even a slight touch coated his fingers in her juices. "Just look at what she's done to you already." Emmy moaned when he teased her clit and said, "I can't wait to see her make you cum."

His fingers left her clit, and he rummaged in his bag one more time. "There it is." He held up another smaller belt and added it to the pile on her lap.

Simon slapped his hand against Emmy's calf, and she startled. "Are you with me, little girl? You need to listen to me."

"I'm sorry, Sir, it's hard, I want to cum."

"I know, I know, and you're going to, but for now I need you to listen, okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm going to strap down your knees and your ankles with these belts, and then I'll cuff your arms and chain them to the back of the chair. If you feel uncomfortable or scared, tell me right away."

"Okay."

"What did I tell you to do?"

"To tell you when I feel scared."

"Right away."

Emmy nodded and said, "Right away."

Simon smiled and stroked her cheek. "Good girl. Unless it's to warn me, I want you to be quiet while I work."

Emmy only nodded. Simon put a big pillow behind her back, and she shuffled on the seat until the curve of her cheeks touched the edge of the seat, but she was still comfortable. His hands slid across her thighs until he reached her knees, and he spread her legs until her pussy peeked out at him.

Simon held his hands still for a long moment and sought Emmy's eyes, and the moment she nodded, he let go and she kept herself spread for him. He picked up one of the large belts and pressed the cold metal of the clasp against her thigh as he wrapped the thick leather around it once, and then a second time. He tightened and secured the belt, and Emmy whimpered as the sturdy leather locked her leg in place.

Where did he even get those belts? They were so big, at least two inches wide, large even in his strong hands. There was no way could break free of them.

After he'd secured her other leg the same way, Emmy tensed against her bonds, but she couldn't get up, her knees never even budged. Her heart ruffled in her chest when Simon's hands guided her feet where he wanted her to keep them, and again he waited for a long moment before he let go. Emmy obeyed in silence and squeezed her eyes shut when more leather wrapped around her ankles and immobilized her legs completely. She pushed her toes against the floor, but even as her muscles strained, her legs would not move an inch.

She was trapped.

Simon stood, and he towered over her as she sat small and naked on her chair. He nudged the duffel bag with his foot and it slid under the chair to the other side.

"I have shackles for your arms, simple ones that clip together." He pinched his fingers together and said, "Just a quick pop of the clasp, and I can have your arms free, and then I'll untie your legs, is that all right?" Emmy nodded, her voice had abandoned her. Simon cupped Emmy's cheek and said, "Say it, little girl."

"It's all right." Her voice was nothing but a whisper.

"Good girl."

He walked around the chair and put his hands on her upper arms, he guided her arms around the backrest and held them in place until Emmy nodded once more. Emmy gasped when the first leather shackle closed around her upper arm, it closed around her with a cool, unforgiving grip, yet it didn't hurt. Another shackle locked around her wrist, and again she let out a soft gasp.

Her ruffling heart had slowed as Simon pulled her arms back, and with every shackle, it calmed even further. Her legs wouldn't move, she couldn't escape, but she didn't need to, she could let herself be trapped if it was her Master binding her. Two more shackles bound her other arm, and with a few quick snaps, Simon locked her arms together, and the tension pulled her shoulders back and curved her body even further than it already was.

One last snap, and he'd secured her arms to the backrest with a short length of chain. He pulled on her wrists, and the chain snapped tight right away.

"One last thing now, little girl."

He came to stand in front of her, and in his hand he held a slender white leather collar. He looped it around her neck and pushed a metal half-ring through a slot in the leather. Emmy shivered as the soft velvet lining the leather rubbed against her skin, but it couldn't hide the supple strength of the leather stuck to it. Simon hooked a padlock through the ring and clicked it shut.

Emmy looked up at her Master and said, "Is this for me?"

"Only for tonight."

"I can't have it?"

He shook his head and said, "I'll keep it around."

"Oh."

"Are you ready for what's next? Brittany's been watching us."

Simon pointed to the side, and Emmy saw Brittany in all her naked glory, from her dainty toes, along her killer legs, up her flat stomach, and on to her glorious breasts. The sight of her rosy nipples as they stood hard and proud in the middle of her soft globes was enough to break through the haze of calm that had fogged up Emmy's thoughts.

She blinked and looked for Simon, for his reassuring presence, but he'd stepped away and taken his seat at the table, which left her alone with Brittany, and when she dared to meet the blonde's eyes, she couldn't look away again.

"Make her cum for me."

"With pleasure." Brittany never broke eye contact as she strode forward, even if she was talking to Simon, and not Emmy. "You don't want a closer look? I could teach you a thing or two."

"Teach me later." Simon dropped a gag on the kitchen table, and as it bounced with rubbery thumps, he said "If Emmy gets too loud, I have something to keep her quiet."

That halted Brittany's step. "Is that a challenge?"

"Yes."

Brittany grinned and the heat in her eyes gained a devilish spark. Emmy twitched in her bonds, but there was nowhere she could go, she was at Brittany's mercy, and her friend was many things, but merciful she wasn't.

"This is going to be so much fun."