Master's Toy

Story Info
When Master is home, he likes to play.
1k words
4.43
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nadz025
Nadz025
3 Followers

I barge into your room. You're sitting on your bed, crossed legged, in panties and a shirt, with a picture of a unicorn on it. You strain your eyes in an effort to make out the figure standing in the doorway, the backlight is sharp, your room dark. You see a flash of white teeth as I smile. I turn the light on. You recognise your Master... You're face becomes a vivid painting of terror, red with anger at yourself as your pussy becomes immediately a little more slippery. I close the door slowly. I take my time, looking you over. My eyes glisten as they stroll over the healing wounds from my last visit to your dark little room. You stand up. Your body to the side, looking at me defensively. You blink and I'm in front of you. You open your mouth to scream but I'm already cupping your face hard, kissing you with deep pleasure. You gasp as my body is pushed against yours, the wall cold against your bare legs. My cock throbs against your panties, my leather pants strain in the effort to keep my bulging cock within. My hand closes around a tuft of your hair, I pull your face back and stare into your eyes, before I let my warm tongue run from your chin to your left ear. I breathe into your ear, softly, a noise like a hurricane on your eardrums.

Your breathing is shallow and fast. You cry out suddenly as your shirt is ripped and torn from your body. Your perky tits glimmer in the soft yellow lighting. Your nipples erect, goose bumps defining their outer circles. You moan softly as your right nipple finds itself suddenly nestled within my fingers, twisting, rubbing, pulling.

"Have you been a good girl? Have you missed me?" I ask.

Your voice quavers as the reply comes, a bit too softly for my liking, "Yes Sir... So much."

I whisper back menacingly, "I don't believe you..."

You moan in pain and pleasure as your nipple is pulled and twirled. Your eyes fill with fear as Sir takes out his shimmering blade. You moan as its blunt face plays down your chest and your tummy. The sharp edge exposes itself. You give a soft scream as I cut your panties off, the knife leaving a delicate line of blood over your inner thigh. Too terrified to move, you gasp as I kiss your pussy. My lips touch upon it, harder each time, breathing in your smell, enjoying your scent... I stop. You feel my tongue on your thigh. I lick up your trickle of blood, savouring the taste before opening your pussy with my thumbs. I kiss your open cunt. I bite down on your clit. You scream and grab my head, pushing me into you. I suck on your inner lips, my tongue playing on you, drawing pictures on your soaking wet cunt. Without warning, I plunge two slippery wet fingers deep into your cunt. Your legs shake as you gasp and moan.

I bite your thighs, your hips, your sides. Leaving you full of my marks, my cock dripping wet at the sound of your deep moany screams. Too faint to resist, you struggle meekly as I push you down onto your hands and knees. My naked cock suddenly touching your open pussy. Your cunt strains as I stretch your insides with my cock. You scream in absolute ecstasy and choke on yourself as you feel my index finger enter your asshole. My other hand grabbing your hair, pulling you as Sir starts fucking you violently, twisting my finger in your pink asshole, bending it inside you, sliding it in and out to the rhythm of my fucking. I shove my cock deep into you and slide a second finger into your asshole, exploring your insides, my free hand gripping your throat...

I pull my cock out of you. I turn you around. You gag as the wet muscle is forced into your mouth. You suck on my cock, tasting your pussy mixed with my precum. You struggle to breathe as it slides down your throat. You hear my whip. It hits your ass hard. Your screams muffled as I fuck your mouth. The whip hits the edge of your pussy, sending a jolt through your body. Your eyes tear up, you choke and swallow as I fill your mouth with cum, cum sliding down your convulsing throat. My cock throbs harder, stays erect. I flip you over. I lift your knees into the air. I fuck the life out of you, hard and fast, moaning deeply, forcing my mouth on yours, cum and saliva dripping from your chin, you swallow again. Your mouth open as you pant. You scream as you cum, squirting a little. I smile and pull out. You lie still, your body shaking. I roll you over. You gasp and moan as my still hard cock is slowly slid into your little asshole. Your ass cheeks bloody and bruised. I run my sharp fingernails down your back as I start moving back and forth, your ass closed around my cock, throbbing as I slide inside you, your anal muscle relaxing and contorting around my dick. You feel me slide a large vibrator into your cunt, making a wet squelching noise...

You let out a yelp, almost sounding lost. I slow my rhythm down as not to hurt you. But your ass grinding back into me, pushing my cock deeper, is only making me want to fuck you harder. I leave the vibrator on a low setting inside you, my hands are on your hips, as I begin to pound harder and faster again. It isn't long before you hear my tell-tale groan of pleasure, as my cock explodes inside you, filling your ass with my cum. I pull away, grabbing the towel always ready at hand. After cleaning my cock, I throw the towel at your bruised body, "Clean up, Princess, I'll see you again." And with this I leave you alone once more...

Nadz025
Nadz025
3 Followers