Submissive Professor

Story Info
College Professor is blackmailed into submission that he craves.
1.8k words
4.4
16.2k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonchino
Moonchino
15 Followers

I was sitting in my office after teaching my large lecture class on 20th century American history. My door was open, but I had no appointments and was trying to come down from the high I always get from performing in front of a large number of people.

As I sat staring at my computer screen, checking email, news, whatever else took my fancy, a woman appeared at my door. She was probably mid to late 30s, possibly early 40s. Dark hair, tied up in to a bun. Very fit, even athletic looking. She was wearing a tight, knee length black skirt, and a cream colored blouse with a neckline that revealed a seductive curve of the start of her cleavage.

"Professor Miller," she asked?

"Yes," I said.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?"

I was intrigued, but did not really want to be disturbed, so replied, "My office hours are tomorrow morning form 10-12."

She smiled. "I don't mind speaking to you now."

She immediately sat in the chair just across my desk and i started to do something with her phone. Well now I was annoyed. She had effectively came into my office and then sat down without an invitation, and now she had the temerity to just play with her phone.

"Look here," I said. "I really don't mean to be rude, but..."

She handed the phone over to me. I was about to continue with my lecture when I saw on her phone's screen a picture of me wearing silk panties, a camisole, and sporting a large erection.

I stopped short, must have gasped, and probably blushed. "What..." I started to say.

She just smiled. "You can scroll through, there are many more. And don't worry, they are all backed up on other devices."

I started to scroll, but did not need to go far. She had a number of pictures of me in women's clothing, masturbating, screen shots of video sessions I had engaged in with both men and women, and screen shots of chats I had had that were quite kinky and explicit.

"Now, Professor Miller," she calmly said, "please get up and close the door."

I just stared at her somewhat blankly.

She repeated her request/demand. I realized that I was in a very delicate situation, so I got up, walked around my desk, past her chair, and went to close my office door. Her eyes were glued on me as I walked by, taking me in from top to bottom.

Immediately when I closed the door she said, "Don't move."

I was facing the closed door. I could feel her close to me now. Her breath was on my neck. Her hands reached out and grabbed my waits, then moved down to feel my hips. I was breathing heavily, and my heart was pounding. Her hands moved around to my front, making their way to my chest. She lightly ran them over my nipples, that were getting hard under my shirt. My cock was rock hard. Her hands went over my face, and lightly through my hair.

She laughed quietly. "You seem to be enjoying this Professor."

"Yes," I quietly said.

She moved away from me. "Turn around," she said. She was sitting back in the chair. My cock was painfully hard, stretching my pants. She looked directly at it, and lightly brushed her hands over it. "Very nice," she said.

"Lower your pants," she said. I hesitated. She looked at her phone. I unbuckled, and lowered my pants.

"And your underwear." I lowered my underwear.

My cock sprung out. It felt so good to have it released. I was partly terrified, but also incredibly aroused. I am sure the adrenaline from teaching contributed something to the overall feeling, but she knew that she had me.

"Look into my eyes, and masturbate. When you are about to cum, stop and let me know."

I looked into her eyes. My hand reached down and started to stroke my cock. Oh my God it felt so good. Her eyes looked intently back at me. I could see that her mouth was slightly open, breathing a bit more heavily as I stroked in front of her. It felt so good. I was groaning. She ran her tongue lightly over her lips. I began to speed up a bit. "Don't forget to stop and let me know before you are about to cum."

"Yes," I gasped out.

I was so turned on. I could feel my balls tightening. I could feel the pre-cum on my hand and cock, helping to provide some lubrication. I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

I stopped. Shaking. And just waited.

"Well done Professor." She just looked at me for what seemed like minutes, but was probably ten seconds, and smiled. She stood up and came up to me. She looked directly into my eyes. Her face was close to mine. I could feel her breath. She lightly ran her tongue across my lips. I groaned again.

"Now Professor, you have a choice to make," she said as she stepped back and looked down at my cock. Her hand came down and lightly ran up the length of my cock. It took all of my self-control to not cum right away.

"I can leave right now, and you can do whatever you want, and you will not see me again. I will destroy the photos and other things I have collected about you. Or, you can continue stroking and cum for me - but you will then be committed to serve me in any way I choose. Based upon my research of you, I think our desires are quite compatible. If you do choose to cum for me, you will refer to me as Mistress Sandy. I think I like calling you Professor, but may change that from time to time given my mood. Now, what is your choice?"

I could barely think, I was so aroused. I was terrified about all of the photos she had of me. But she was offering to destroy them. Could I trust her? I was also intrigued by the idea of serving her. I loved submitting, mostly to women but also men. I had mostly done this online. The idea of exploring it in real life was something I had always fantasized about. And I was so hard, and so close to cumming, that I Just wanted to cum.

"Professor, I need an answer."

"I will serve you Mistress Sandy."

She smiled broadly. "I thought so. Now continue with your little show her, and cum on your desk for me."

I immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking. She stared at me intently, her eyes going from my face to my cock. It took only seconds for me to start exploding on to my desk. I groaned in relief. My body was shaking. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. My legs were shaking. I placed a hand on my desk to steady myself. A string of pools of cum was on my desk. Luckily I had cleared my desk that morning, so the cum was all on the desk surface. I had tried to keep it contained, but there was still a good deal of it spread over a good part of the desk.

"Very nicely done Professor. Did that feel good?"

"Oh yes."

"What!?" she sharply said.

I looked at her and quickly realized my mistake. "Oh yes, Mistress Sandy."

She smiled. Then got serious. "You may require some discipline. Turn around and show me your ass."

I quickly turned around. She lifted my shirt. "Mmmmm. That looks like a nice ass to spank and penetrate." Before she finished the sentence she smacked my ass hard with her hand. I jerked forward a bit, and gasped. It made my cock jump; and started to get me aroused again.

"Mmmmm," she said, "you do have a perfect ass for spanking." She ran her hands, and fingernails, lightly over my ass, brushing up and down my crack.

"Turn around." I quickly did.

"Lick up all of your cum like a good boy, but don't swallow any of it yet."

"Yes Mistress Sandy." How did she know this was one of my fantasies? I eagerly bent down and began to lick up my cum from the desk. It took some trial and error to figure out how to scoop it into my mouth rather than to just push it around with my tongue. It was cool now, having sat on the desk a while. Small bits had started to congeal a little bit, but most of it was lovely and viscous. I moved around and gathered it all up, filling my mouth with my cum. It oozed around, moving from one side to the other, and resting both over and under my tongue. When I finished I straightened up and looked eagerly at Mistress Sandy.

"Very well done Professor. I am impressed." I smiled. The weight of the cum resting in my mouth felt so nice and natural.

"Open up and let me see." I opened my mouth, tilting my head back a little to make sure I would not let any of my cum escape. She smiled. She took a finger and dipped it into my cum, then slowly ran the finger on my lips, and check, smearing them with my cum. She licked her finger. "Mmmmmm. Your cum is not bad Professor. Now swallow it."

I nodded, closed my mouth, and slowly let the cum slide down my throat. It felt so good and nasty and kinky. It went down quite easily. I then opened my mouth wide so that she could see that it was all gone.

"Excellent Professor. You have performed very well so far. You deserve a little reward." And with that she leaned in, and gave me a big French kiss. Her tongue exploring my mouth, running over my tongue, teeth, and gums. Her mouth was wet, and her tongue was persistent. She began to break the kiss, slowly moving away, but keeping her tongue in my mouth, and slowly moving saliva from her mouth down her tongue and into my mouth. It was an incredible feeling.

"Ok, my good little Professor. I hope you are excited about your decision as I am. I will be in touch with you shortly about when we will next meet. Meanwhile you are not to cum unless I give you permission. You are not to have any sexual relationship with anything. You are not to touch your cock unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

She was looking straight into my eyes. "Yes Mistress Sandy."

She smiled. "Good."

She then got up, opened the door, and left. She left the door open, with me standing half naked in front of my desk. I quickly closed the door, pulled up my pants, and sat down hoping that my arousal did not lead to another erection.

Moonchino
Moonchino
15 Followers