Masturbating Alone

Story Info
A kinky girl masturbates in her room thinking she's alone.
961 words
3.97
21k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I was really horny, so I place my fingers over my clit with my other hand pinching my nipples.

You're in my closet watching me masturbate. You were my neighbor and you sneaked in to smell my panties. You always hated me for being proud and haughty, on how I look down on you as a useless boy, even though we were of the same age, yet you secretly had a crush on me and wished to dominate me. You masturbate to your thoughts of fucking me in bed as I call your name in pleasure, but that was just a fantasy. Now your fantasy is evolving as you watch me strip. With my laptop on my bed beside me, I rubbed myself as I watch some lesbian porn. The room is quiet except for the sound from the laptop as I start to finger myself. I take out my toy. it's a big white dildo. I use the tip of the dildo to tease my opening. It's a little too big so I need to get myself ready as I start to pinch my nipples harder.

You see me get out of bed to the long mirror. I place the mirror on the floor between the bed and the closet, still unaware of your presence, and stick the big white dildo on the mirror. On a closer look at the dildo, you find that it is similar to your size, so you imagine that was your dick I was playing with.

Facing the laptop and watching the video, the actress put on a strap-on and was ready to penetrate her co-actress. The wetness in me grew that I was ready to ride the dildo on the mirror, with my back facing you while I was focusing on the video. I sat down fully on the length right as the actress penetrated her partner.

My horniness made you rock hard, your cock leaking pre-cum.

I moaned as I was hit with my first orgasm. I started to ride the dildo and the room was filled with slushing sounds as my juices lubricated the toy. My moans grow louder thinking I was all alone in the room. I began to drown in my pleasure. My only goal, self pleasure.

Almost reaching my next climax, I accidentally gave a click on the mouse. At this moment, the video auto played to the next one and the setting was a little different. The woman in the video was gagged and blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back. Wanting to live in the fantasy of the new video, I reached in my drawer and got out the same things, gagging myself with a ball gag, putting on my blindfold, and handcuffing myself behind my back, but leaving the keys on the top of the drawer where I know where to get them later on as I began to ride myself. I was only able to hear the moaning sounds from the actress in the video as she was bound on a sybian, controlled by her master. I was lost in my bondage fantasy, experiencing countless orgasms.

I was moaning into my gag as I ride myself with the actress's orgasmic moans. I was reaching another climax when I hear a sound behind me... But it can't be, I ensured that I was alone before I started my self pleasuring session. Is there a burglar? My blindfold hindered me from seeing, and in my shock I froze, trying to see if it's just my imagination, my ears playing tricks on me.

It remained silent, until I heard the sound of keys ringing, as though someone took the keys to my handcuff that was left on the drawer.

I panicked and tried to call out to the stranger in the room, but I could only manage a muffled moan.

My moans turned you on as you hid the keys to my handcuffs away. You saw me try to stand up in a clumsy manner, possibly from being on my knees for the past hour. That was when you quickly placed your hands on my shoulder and pushed me back down to my dildo, making me climax from the sudden penetration. I moaned again, which turned you on even more.

I was being held down by a stranger, who seemed to take pleasure in my bound state as I felt his dick hitting my face, and it was rather sizeable as it was quite forceful. I heard my drawer being opened and heard the sound of my vibrator being turned on. My fears was confirmed as he placed the vibrator at my clit to stimulate me further. He found my sex toys drawer and is now using them on me.

Vibrator wand, dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, lube, collar & leash, paddle, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, cross connector, gags, blindfolds, nipple clamps with bells. Your mind became imaginative as you see the secret toys I have in my drawer. You could see the embarrassment on my face as you pinch my nipples with my nipple clamps, flicking the bell for your amusement. That was merely a teaser, as you fulfil your desire to turn me into your personal sex slave, knowing my parents will not return that night as they were out of town. That night you tried every single toy, fucking me in different positions and locking me up after you completely used me. I got lost in your skills in bed and something snapped in my head.

From that day onwards, whenever you felt like it, you would send me a text, and I'll turn up at your house with a bag, full of our personal sex toys for you to use on me...